http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 03:29:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morrowind -Looking for a house mod  (Read 928 times)
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2005, 08:21:20 PM »

Replaying Morrowind partly cause I never finished the first time  and because I really want to finish the main campaign before Obilivon releases.  

So I am looking for a good house mod.  I know there was one that put a house in Balmora.  I don't either x-pac so I need on that is compatible with the original game.  Also, if you can recommend some good armor mods and weapons mods I would appriciate as well

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 12:22:34 AM »

i suggest having a look at the available mods on Telesphoros' List o'Mods...single best listing of Morrowind mods i've ever seen.  you can link straight to the Housing section by clicking here.  you could also look through kwshipman's List of House Mods...a pretty thorough collect that lists which expansions (if any) are required and provides screenshots.

personally, i've always liked A Good Place to Stay.  it gives you a nice home in Balmora and doesn't require either of the expansions.  there's plenty of well-organized storage, as well as an optional mod included that will add a fast-transport feature...pretty nice once you've explored quite a bit and just want to get around the island quickly Cool

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 02:21:11 AM »

When I used to play Morrowind, the 'A Good Place to Stay' was one of my must-have mods. Best house mod out there IMHO. Doesn't do anything to make the game easier (give you ports or items), just gives you a nice house to store all of the goodies you 'acquire'.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Randomayhem
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 04:01:36 AM »

On the other hand, it can be quite rewarding to achieve sufficient status in your guild that they'll build a house for you (more like a town really!).  Until I reached that point, I just squatted at a certain tavern which I'd been forced to clear out in Balmora...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: