http://gamingtrend.com
September 03, 2014, 03:09:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions [And official GT Review]  (Read 79639 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: January 12, 2010, 12:06:48 AM »

Quote from: Bob on January 11, 2010, 10:26:28 PM

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on January 11, 2010, 08:52:04 PM

Kill cams are just a bad idea anyway.

Why is Halo 3 still the only game to do "kill-cams" right.  Record every match.  Let me play it back later with full camera and playback controls.  This prevents the in-match revealing of positions, but allows the you to study everyone's tactics after the match, sharing, learning and improving the skill level of the entire community. After H3, I thought every shooter would get that functionality, but instead none have. Why is that?

Because they're not bungie. I thought after Halo3 everyone would do stat tracking like them. Nope.

Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: January 12, 2010, 02:13:38 AM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on January 11, 2010, 09:02:05 PM

Wow...must have been great if it caused you to post for the first time in 9 months.

It was pretty funny during the times I didn't have CSL muted, that NYguy dude was livid and it probably didn't help we copied his clan tag among other mischief.

On a side note I really can't play in a team of Hark/CSL/Calvin/Notbob (hehe)/Jarrod/Kato etc...  I find I can't find kills fast enough as any unskilled player is downed quickly by the power team and the skilled players on the other team destroy me so fast.  Last night I had a match were I was 0 0 and 4 and another one where I also didn't get a kill.  Add that to many other matches where I only managed 1-3 kills and it's time for me to either bail out to FFA where I sometimes even win a match (it's true I tell you) or try get a 10 foot tall shoe gun wielding amazon to turn her hair into a dragon that eats angels.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: January 12, 2010, 03:38:10 AM »

I've been playing a fair bit lately, mostly in Express TDMs.  When playing by myself, I don't feel the need to stick around a horrible match (like getting spawn trapped/consta-flashed by the truck in Karachi today).  If I find my anger creeping up, I quit and go find something else to do. 

I'm actually doing much better, have gotten my k/d up to 0.76, and am working my way almost exclusively through the M4A1.

I still hate the Rundown map, as it doesn't seem to matter what I do, I get killed constantly.  If I move, I get picked off.  If I try to camp, I get sniped from halfway across the map.  I will even take Wasteland over Rundown now that I have Cold Blooded again.  At least I can switch kits and hide/destroy the air cover.  But I hate Rundown with a fiery passion.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: January 12, 2010, 04:04:25 AM »

Huh, Rundown is one of my favorite maps.  I usually set up in one of the buildings overlooking the center and eastern bridges with a claymore at the door and nail guys as they run across.  When playing domination, you can pretty effectively hold B that way and if you have C as well, they have a really hard time getting across the canal if they only have A.  There's a few nice places to hold down C as well, like crouched or prone in the cart against the rear wall.

Now, Favela can burn in hell.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: January 12, 2010, 06:11:44 AM »

Quote from: Zinfan on January 12, 2010, 02:13:38 AM

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on January 11, 2010, 09:02:05 PM

Wow...must have been great if it caused you to post for the first time in 9 months.

It was pretty funny during the times I didn't have CSL muted, that NYguy dude was livid and it probably didn't help we copied his clan tag among other mischief.

On a side note I really can't play in a team of Hark/CSL/Calvin/Notbob (hehe)/Jarrod/Kato etc...  I find I can't find kills fast enough as any unskilled player is downed quickly by the power team and the skilled players on the other team destroy me so fast.  Last night I had a match were I was 0 0 and 4 and another one where I also didn't get a kill.  Add that to many other matches where I only managed 1-3 kills and it's time for me to either bail out to FFA where I sometimes even win a match (it's true I tell you) or try get a 10 foot tall shoe gun wielding amazon to turn her hair into a dragon that eats angels.

I enjoyed the fact that even with the guy dying intentionally and going 2-22 we still won.  He didn't even do that part well.  'now you have to play 10 rounds of 3-1 to make up for that!'

He never grasped the concept that since CSL was on the other team he was actually giving free kills to the guy he was mad about
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: January 12, 2010, 06:23:24 AM »

It does seem to be true that when Hark/Kato/Jarrod/other good person is around I tend to not do as well as when one or more of them is not in the group.  I do have fun, but, so many times Hark takes a break to eat or something and all of a sudden I get 5-10 more kills a match  icon_lol

Of course I still get my 0-5 starts, but, I prefer not to dwell on those.  I think my mute button is wearing out.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: January 12, 2010, 10:18:33 AM »

now people won't want to race with me because they can't beat me and won't play MW2 with me because they can't get any kills.  crybaby
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: January 12, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on January 12, 2010, 03:38:10 AM

I've been playing a fair bit lately, mostly in Express TDMs.  When playing by myself, I don't feel the need to stick around a horrible match (like getting spawn trapped/consta-flashed by the truck in Karachi today).  If I find my anger creeping up, I quit and go find something else to do. 

I'm actually doing much better, have gotten my k/d up to 0.76, and am working my way almost exclusively through the M4A1.

I still hate the Rundown map, as it doesn't seem to matter what I do, I get killed constantly.  If I move, I get picked off.  If I try to camp, I get sniped from halfway across the map.  I will even take Wasteland over Rundown now that I have Cold Blooded again.  At least I can switch kits and hide/destroy the air cover.  But I hate Rundown with a fiery passion.

The M4 is my go to for nearly every level when I'm not trying to level up a gun. It has great range, great accuracy, has okay damage but compensates for it with pretty quick fire rate.

It's a great gun for all kinds of engagements and I tend to favor it even on Wasteland.  It was the first gun I got to 2500 kills with.
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: January 12, 2010, 12:49:41 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on January 12, 2010, 10:18:33 AM

now people won't want to race with me because they can't beat me and won't play MW2 with me because they can't get any kills.  crybaby

Nah, I'll still play MW2 with ya... of course that requires me having time away from work to actually play games.  Sooon....

Pikachu, I Blame you!
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: January 12, 2010, 02:29:43 PM »

Rundown is the only map that can burn in the fire of a thousand suns. Skidrow and I have made our peace and I actually enjoy it now. But Rundown.....we're not talking.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1890 on: January 12, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on January 12, 2010, 02:29:43 PM

Rundown is the only map that can burn in the fire of a thousand suns. Skidrow and I have made our peace and I actually enjoy it now. But Rundown.....we're not talking.

It's still not one of my favorites, but I've figured out ways to do well on it.   My old nemesis Sub Base isn't as bad as it used to be either.  My nemesis now seems to be invasion- a map I used to do very well on.

JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: January 12, 2010, 02:51:49 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on January 12, 2010, 02:33:00 PM

Quote from: JayDee on January 12, 2010, 02:29:43 PM

It's still not one of my favorites, but I've figured out ways to do well on it.   My old nemesis Sub Base isn't as bad as it used to be either.  My nemesis now seems to be invasion- a map I used to do very well on.

For Invasion I learned to stay the hell away from B and conentrate on A and C. I run back and forth between the two capturing and defending as necessary and let everyone else battle the clusterf*ck that is point B.
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 12, 2010, 04:19:17 PM »

I didn't even see you online last night.  Tongue

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 12, 2010, 04:20:19 PM »

Quarry used to be my least favorite maps but now it's one of my favorites. I was doing it all wrong before.  It's an ideal map for sneaky flanking moves and I was playing more like a camper. Now that I play it as a  flanker it's a blast.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 12, 2010, 04:21:59 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on January 12, 2010, 04:19:17 PM

I think he's one of those jerks who go invisible when they want to play a different game.  finger
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 12, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on January 12, 2010, 04:21:59 PM

I think he's one of those jerks who go invisible when they want to play a different game.  finger

PWNT!
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 12, 2010, 04:41:23 PM »

Quote from: wonderpug on January 12, 2010, 04:21:59 PM

pshaw!  I was playing the Mechwarrior mod for Crysis on the PC.  I don't mark myself as invisible.  Nor do I beg people to buy a game then never play it with em....  ninja
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: January 12, 2010, 04:45:59 PM »

Terminal, Highrise and Skidrow are my least favorites strictly due to their imbalances.  Whoever designed Highrise needs to be shot.  They made it so you can shoot into starting spawns from starting spawns and that's just horrible design.   Terminal and Skidrow (SR more than Term) are bad because of the ability to completely lock down the map from one side that is vastly better than the other tactically.  A competent group camping the outside in terminal can contain the enemy to inside the building and wreck havok.  On Skidrow the loading dock side can be locked down by 3 good players, two in some cases depending on the other team's skill. 

In a game where we had GT'rs on both sides Kato and I were able to hold that half of the map just the two of us and maps really shouldn't be that easily containable.

Rundown has the potential to be locked to one side or the other, but neither side is hands down easier to do so and that doesn't bother me as much. 

Invasion is really nasty if you can get your team to hole up on the embassy side of things, but otherwise is a pretty balanced map imo.

PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 12, 2010, 05:00:07 PM »

Finally finished the SP campaign yesterday.  As I didn't really have any major birthday plans, I decided to take the day off from the gym, grabbed a beer, and loaded up the SP campaign to try to finish it.  While it wasn't quite as good as COD4, there were still a few  icon_eek moments, a few of the action sequences were pretty intense (brought back memories of the final Warthog level in the original Halo), some of the firefights were a bit ridiculous and rather challenging even on Normal difficulty, but overall I enjoyed the ride and might even consider playing through again on a higher difficulty.  Although the computer download level took me a number of tries and I can't imagine it on a higher difficulty level.  Still, I wasn't disappointed with the story and I really appreciated the improved visuals, excellent sound, stirring music, and shocking settings.  I still believe Ghost was a character from COD4, especially since he was voiced by the same voice actor, but:

Spoiler for Hiden:
He was shot and set on fire in MW2, so odds are this time he definitely isn't coming back.  I loved Gaz in MW, and wanted to believe that due to the gunshot wound to the face in MW he survived but was forced to hide his face, but then he was killed off once "again" in MW2, so still yet another disappointing loss of a favorite character.

I then tried a few spec-ops missions, but I could really benefit from having a second player covering my six.  I tried a sniper mission where I'm holed up on a roof and made it through four of the five waves of enemies but just got overwhelmed on the third wave, mainly from behind.  I hope to find a willing partner to play with me as I had a lot of fun and would love to earn three stars on some of the later challenges.

For those who struggled with the snowmobile race level, it only took me four or five tries to get the three-star time.  But I found some of the firefight levels to be near impossible to do solo. 

I then jumped into MP for a few rounds but didn't see any MW2 buddies online so I ventured into the unwashed masses on my own.  I wanted to get 500 kills with the ACR to earn another 10,000 XP, and I had about 45 kills to go.  It has been a long time since I loaded up the game, so I played at a much slower pace than I used to.  I was finishing games with a good kill/death ratio, but I wasn't earning very high numbers.  In one game I went 9-2, in another I went 15-4 (got a crate with an air strike and one with an attack chopper - the chopper didn't get many kills, but I was able to pick off opposing players staring at the sky trying to shoot it down).  In a few games I broke even, or close to even, going 8-8 or 9-7, but I never came even close to 20 kills.  But I wasn't giving up many deaths, either.  I tried not to run-and-gun, instead being mindful of my surroundings, where attack points might be, and I probably could have done even better had I not been a little slow on the trigger (I had many enemies in my sights but I was sometimes a half-second slower on taking them down - I blame being another year older  ninja). 

It was fun to get back to playing, so expect some PeteRock invites in the not-so-distant future. 

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Zinfan

View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 12, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on January 12, 2010, 04:45:59 PM

Terminal, Highrise and Skidrow are my least favorites strictly due to their imbalances.  Whoever designed Highrise needs to be shot.  They made it so you can shoot into starting spawns from starting spawns and that's just horrible design.   Terminal and Skidrow (SR more than Term) are bad because of the ability to completely lock down the map from one side that is vastly better than the other tactically.  A competent group camping the outside in terminal can contain the enemy to inside the building and wreck havok.  On Skidrow the loading dock side can be locked down by 3 good players, two in some cases depending on the other team's skill. 

In a game where we had GT'rs on both sides Kato and I were able to hold that half of the map just the two of us and maps really shouldn't be that easily containable.

Rundown has the potential to be locked to one side or the other, but neither side is hands down easier to do so and that doesn't bother me as much. 

Invasion is really nasty if you can get your team to hole up on the embassy side of things, but otherwise is a pretty balanced map imo.

Forget balance I hate Wastelands because I can't see anyone!  I struggle trying to find someone to shoot even if I'm looking at the minimap for red dots, if I head over to one chances are they see me coming and cap me first.  I'm also guilty of looking at a spot on the map thinking "Hey is that a bush or a player?  BOOM! KILLCAM!! oh it was a sniper."   It would be fun to see a persons kills/deaths per each map, I'm sure Wasteland is my worst map by far.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 12, 2010, 05:46:24 PM »

I then tried a few spec-ops missions, but I could really benefit from having a second player covering my six.  I tried a sniper mission where I'm holed up on a roof and made it through four of the five waves of enemies but just got overwhelmed on the third wave, mainly from behind.

You probably know this, but you can lay claymores around the back side that will kill those approaching your flank- by the cars.  If you run out there are more at the bottom of the steps and over to your left.
Nonnahob

View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: January 12, 2010, 05:59:09 PM »

I'm playing through the SP on veteran now and the best advice I got was to just take it VERY slow. Ignore the AI telling you "hurry, hurry" and just slow down and kill enemies methodically. They DO NOT respawn once they're dead.

I'm on the level following the honeybee now, has not been very fun!

X360 - Nonnahob

A few nights ago I played a while with Hardon and we had a good time. - PhillyPeteRock
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: January 12, 2010, 06:03:53 PM »

Maybe you could always play drunk or wear big thick gloves or something.  Play one handed, perhaps.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 12, 2010, 06:06:34 PM »

this would again remind me of why people play games that aren't fun?  Veteran in CoD's are simply not fun for me, so I don't play them.  Why do people feel the need to slog through it just for achievement points?

Quote from: Bob on January 12, 2010, 06:03:53 PM

Maybe you could always play drunk or wear big thick gloves or something.  Play one handed, perhaps.

I've tried drunk, and I do play one handed, just don't tell anyone. slywink

Many years ago we had a lan party where 6 of us played Blood deathmatch.  My friends handicapped me with a beer every 10 kills.  When I hit 100-0, they all quit.  That game was awesome.  Severed heads kicked into soccer goals, shooting people with flareguns and them screaming 'it burns!'.  I thought I was good at games until I played in a Quake ladder.  It was first to 5 kills and I only saw the guy once. final score was 5-0.
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 12, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on January 12, 2010, 05:46:24 PM

I then tried a few spec-ops missions, but I could really benefit from having a second player covering my six.  I tried a sniper mission where I'm holed up on a roof and made it through four of the five waves of enemies but just got overwhelmed on the third wave, mainly from behind.

You probably know this, but you can lay claymores around the back side that will kill those approaching your flank- by the cars.  If you run out there are more at the bottom of the steps and over to your left.

I knew I could lay claymores, but what I didn't know was where to restock.  I know that the voiceover suggests that you restock when needed, but he doesn't tell you where.  Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.   icon_biggrin

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: January 12, 2010, 06:17:36 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on January 12, 2010, 06:06:34 PM

this would again remind me of why people play games that aren't fun?  Veteran in CoD's are simply not fun for me, so I don't play them.  Why do people feel the need to slog through it just for achievement points?

MW2 veteran is not like other COD games. It is very playable.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: January 12, 2010, 06:20:53 PM »

I'm up for some Spec Ops, Pete.  I still need to complete the chopper shepherd mission and I haven't played runner for the C-130 yet.  Wardriving is especially brutal on three stars.  Having a partner probably would help greatly.

JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: January 12, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on January 12, 2010, 06:17:36 PM

this would again remind me of why people play games that aren't fun?  Veteran in CoD's are simply not fun for me, so I don't play them.  Why do people feel the need to slog through it just for achievement points?

MW2 on veteran is so much better than playing on normal. I'm having way more fun this time around. Although I haven't hit the download sequence yet, so my opinion may change.

This is where the achievement system helps. I would have never tried to play MW2 on Veteran if I didn't notice all of the achievement points I was leaving on the table by not doing so. I decided to dip my toe in the water, had a lot of fun and will now try to continue until the end.
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 12, 2010, 06:39:40 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on January 12, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

Quote from: Teggy on January 12, 2010, 06:17:36 PM

MW2 on veteran is so much better than playing on normal. I'm having way more fun this time around. Although I haven't hit the download sequence yet, so my opinion may change.

This is where the achievement system helps. I would have never tried to play MW2 on Veteran if I didn't notice all of the achievement points I was leaving on the table by not doing so. I decided to dip my toe in the water, had a lot of fun and will now try to continue until the end.

The download sequence wasn't all that bad in Veteran, surprisingly.

wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: January 12, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »

Quote from: Harkonis on January 12, 2010, 04:41:23 PM

Nor do I beg people to buy a game then never play it with em....  ninja

I seem to remember telling you "you've got to get this game" and "you'll love this track" which you did and did.  Now go hurry up and re-buy your SFIV stick. Some new videos came out and you've got to get the new game when it comes out. You'll love it.

Quote from: Isgrimnur on January 12, 2010, 06:20:53 PM

I'm up for some Spec Ops, Pete.

I'd be game as well since I haven't tried Spec Ops at all yet.
Boudreaux

View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 12, 2010, 09:11:17 PM »

Quote from: JayDee on January 12, 2010, 06:34:44 PM

I started a Veteran re-play in MW2 and the two levels I was dreading, the Favela run-through and the prison locker room, weren't too hard at all.  Instead I've gotten stuck on the oil rig top level with all the smoke (dear god, I nearly quit there) and now the sub base where you have 2:00 to get to the sub.  I cannot do it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 09:12:54 PM by Boudreaux » Logged

XBox Live:  JNacht
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: January 12, 2010, 09:28:07 PM »

Predator missles for the Sub Base!  Use the first one on the chopper, then use them again on the trucks that show up with men.  I made it (barely!) with a few seconds to spare.

ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 12, 2010, 10:01:37 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on January 12, 2010, 09:28:07 PM

Predator missles for the Sub Base!  Use the first one on the chopper, then use them again on the trucks that show up with men. 

Exactly.

As for the part on top of the oil rig, you may not have kept your scar with thermal, but there's another weapon right at the beginning of the smoke part with a thermal on it.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: January 12, 2010, 10:18:41 PM »

Quote from: pr0ner on January 12, 2010, 09:28:07 PM

Predator missles for the Sub Base!  Use the first one on the chopper, then use them again on the trucks that show up with men.  I made it (barely!) with a few seconds to spare.

The other thing about the sub base is there is an optimal path. I was initially taking a route through a building before I realized I was going much too far out of the way. There is a route where you have good cover and you can progressively take out danger ahead with the predators. There are also two checkpoints on the way if you can take the right route.

Favela was hard but really only required that you take your time. The estate was probably the only part I really cheesed, except for maybe one bit towards the very end of the game.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Nonnahob

View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: January 13, 2010, 08:31:55 PM »

How did you go through the estate part? I had completely forgotten about that party, but
Spoiler for Hiden:
at the end of the level where you're running to get to the chopper and have people shooting at you from BOTH directions, how the hell did you clear a path through? I thought doing this on normal sucked... I'm dreading it on veteran.

X360 - Nonnahob

A few nights ago I played a while with Hardon and we had a good time. - PhillyPeteRock
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 13, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »

Quote from: Nonnahob on January 13, 2010, 08:31:55 PM

How did you go through the estate part? I had completely forgotten about that party, but
Spoiler for Hiden:
at the end of the level where you're running to get to the chopper and have people shooting at you from BOTH directions, how the hell did you clear a path through? I thought doing this on normal sucked... I'm dreading it on veteran.

Run zig zagging for a bit. Kill the guys that appear in front of you- quickly and with flashbangs- and then  sprint for da choppa.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 13, 2010, 09:59:08 PM »

Juggernauts are puppies.

That is all.

Roman

XboxLive: RomyBolognaPony

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: January 14, 2010, 04:30:30 PM »

Not sure if this is new at all - but I came across the following video on a 'one man army' IMBALANCE via Blue's.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/11848/Modern_Warfare_2_God_Mode_Video.html

I hope to god that I never encounter this. I am not normally a complainer (probably because I am not good enough) but I will most definitely rage quit should the happen to me on any given map.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Roman
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:37:25 PM by Roman » Logged

Xbox Live Gamertag: RomyBolognaPony
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 14, 2010, 05:03:09 PM »

Quote from: Roman on January 14, 2010, 04:30:30 PM

Not sure if this is new at all - but I came across the following video on a 'one man army' glitch/hack/cheat via Blue's.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/11848/Modern_Warfare_2_God_Mode_Video.html

I hope to god that I never encounter this. I am not normally a complainer (probably because I am not good enough) but I will most definitely rage quit should the happen to me on any given map.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Roman

Not sure how you would tell if someone is doing it....but this is just another reason tracking kills in domination or other non TDM modes is ludicrous.  At the very least IW should have kept the stat tracking upgrades of W@W- so you can see if they have like a 40 to 1 K/D in a certain mode.  It's also another example of how IW did not clearly think through all of the things that could be exploited with their new perks, kill streaks etc.

I don't remember there ever being this many glitches/exploits in COD4 or 5.  When 5 launched I remember people being able to get under the geometry and basically being invincible, but it was fixed a few weeks after launch...and IIRC, that was it.

Wonder if IW is taking any damage to their reputation as a result of all this nonsense and whether they'll do an open beta next time.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:05:24 PM by SensuousLettuce » Logged
Nonnahob

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 14, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »

Last night there was a huge influx of people using the noob tube. I recall at least one guy who was one-man army'ing it, but I don't know if he had the rest of his kit set up this way.

I'll give it a go on a match tonight just to see if this is affecting the 360 version as well. I wasn't aware that danger close affected your harrier and chopper gunner BULLETS as well.

This is worse than the models, though.... have to agree with the kid there.

X360 - Nonnahob

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: