http://gamingtrend.com
October 24, 2014, 07:10:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions [And official GT Review]  (Read 80285 times)
ATB
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2009, 02:17:28 PM »

Funny. A post above says the weapons are more lethal, one below says they're less lethal. smile

I actually think it's much easier to die in this game so far...but like others have said it's lack of understanding the maps and the fact on most of them there's LOTS of verticality and you can be hit from almost anywhere at anytime.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2009, 02:21:56 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on November 11, 2009, 02:17:28 PM

Funny. A post above says the weapons are more lethal, one below says they're less lethal. smile

I actually think it's much easier to die in this game so far...but like others have said it's lack of understanding the maps and the fact on most of them there's LOTS of verticality and you can be hit from almost anywhere at anytime.

The weapons are definitely more deadly.  I used stopping power for one round before I realized that you get killed just as fast without it.  I definitely don't have the skills like I used to with these games, I ended up going 0.71 last night and that was after some fixing.  I can attest to the vertical nature of the maps, I repeatedly got his from anywhere, but ALL the time.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2009, 02:27:11 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 11, 2009, 02:21:56 PM

I definitely don't have the skills like I used to with these games, I ended up going 0.71 last night and that was after some fixing. 

That's how I'm feeling. Trying out COD4 again and now being in MW2 I'm wondering if I've lost it altogether. But I also usually feel this way when a new game comes out (and in the case of COD4 players had had a year of uninterrupted playing while I went on to other stuff) so hopefully it'll change.

I can attest to the vertical nature of the maps, I repeatedly got his from anywhere, but ALL the time.

The one that's named Farvel Or Ferval or whatever...basically a bunch of blown out buildings in a very tight urban setting...drives me crazy. It's like the map in Halo3 with the gave lifts over 3 different levels. I can't handle it.
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2009, 02:53:13 PM »

I think part of the problem is that when you start a new game, everyone else is, too.  So the matchmaking is all f'd up.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

I managed to get about 6 hours of MP in between last night and this morning. Yesterday I was able to play with a couple people from the forum, and had a blast. Bloodfumble was the bane of my existence last night. Anytime I moved it seemed he was there, ready to take me out. And I believe it was Stockbroker who killed me so violently with a headshot that it killed my xbox too!  icon_eek It froze up right after the shot. Since it was midnight, I figured that was a sign that I should go to bed.

The first thing I noticed is that the maps are all really well done. In both COD4 and W@W, the first few weeks with the game I felt like the maps were confusing as hell. I had no idea where anything was, or how to get there, and they all felt huge. Then, something happens and it feels like the veil is lifted. Each map feels like a small box, and I can see how everything is connected, and all the little routes and good hiding spots. I did not feel this way at all in MW2. The maps all seem huge, but I don't feel lost. They make sense. It will take weeks and months to really understand the maps, but I don't feel overwhelmed by the maps either. Very well done.

If you are worried about jumping in at a low level, don't. Not only are the starting guns and perks good enough to make you competitive, but the kits they give you to start have guns and perks that aren't unlocked until later in the game anyway.

The weapons all seem very well balanced, with none that are too overpowered. I've gravitated to the FAMAS as my weapon of choice, but I don't know if I am really sold on it yet. The damage isn't exactly what I need. I want to be able to take down opponents with 1-2 good controlled bursts, and I just haven't been able to do that even with Stopping Power. With Stopping Power, I can normally bring a guy down in 2-3 good bursts, but sometimes it takes way more than that. I'm going to stick with it to unlock all of the attachments and see if I can get a good combo, but I'm thinking once I finish that I will be moving to the M4A1.

Strategy in this game is going to be intense. Kill streaks are going to be fun to customize and find out what works best for you, or even what works best with the group you are playing with. Helicopters were deadly when nobody tried to take them down, but were easily destroyed if a team was dedicated to taking them out. The Riot Shield was a cool addition. One or two people can take Riot Shields and soak up some damage, while a few teammates stay behind and take out the enemy shooters. Players who use this strategy will have to not care about the K/D ratio though. You'll get a TON of assists, but not many kills.

The biggest thing that I noticed yesterday was the ability to knock out enemy UAV's. Proner let me know that the first rocket launcher you get can actually lock on to enemy UAV's, and that it only takes one shot to take them out. The rest of the night, anytime the other team sent up a UAV, I was able to knock it out just a few moments later.

There are a few things I don't like though. The emblems and titles are unnessary, IMO, and are cumbersome to look through whenever you unlock new ones. And disabling the Party Chat feature really sucks. I know that there will be too many people playing to use party chat anyway, but I like the option of having it there. I can understand for some game modes, but not team deathmatch.

Does the MP revolutionize the genre? No. Does it take everything COD4 did and bring it to the proverbial 11? Absolutely.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on November 11, 2009, 02:53:13 PM

I think part of the problem is that when you start a new game, everyone else is, too.  So the matchmaking is all f'd up.

I wish I could blame it on this, but really I think it's because I like to Rambo it and that just doesn't work in these games.  I think in order to be successful, you have to crouch the whole time and really move slowly and check your six.  Although....as I watched one of the many kill cams last night, I see guys running and happening to stop and aim right at my face.  It's quite frustrating sometimes. 

As for the weapons, the starting weapons are friggen great this time around.  The SCAR is great, but has little ammo, but I am using the Scavenger perk and it solves that problem real quick.  Although I die before I can get through my bullets sometimes....

I didn't know about that rocket launcher for the UAV, I think I'll adjust my kits to use that, I never switch over to my secondary.  Although I think it's cool as hell they let you use pretty much anything for your secondary.

Oh and Predator strikes are sweet and the C-130 sounds bad-ass when it's raining fire.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 11, 2009, 04:05:43 PM

Although....as I watched one of the many kill cams last night, I see guys running and happening to stop and aim right at my face.  It's quite frustrating sometimes. 

I noticed this a lot last night too. People would come around the corner and before I could even get 2 bursts off I was dead. It seemed like they knew I was there, but when you watch the killcam you can tell that they just happened to come across the corner and I either walked right into their sites, or they already had their gun pointed right at my head.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »

It's not fatigue frown

Played about 5 matches a little bit ago...man. I am just no good right now.  crybaby crybaby
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2009, 04:33:59 PM »

has anyone got the PS3 version?

anyone having problems?

apparently,there was a patch out for the Trophies not unlocking,and it has broken online(for some) and now another patch is due on Friday to fix the online now

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/11/11/mw2-patch-kills-online-mode/

I’m wondering whether had Infinity Ward and Activision spent less time hyping up their game and more time testing it, we wouldn’t be having this toing and froing with patches, Trophy issues and now online issues.  Apparently the latest patch, 1.02, has killed online connectivity for a lot of games, with the IW forums going mad (relatively speaking) with complaints.

Try going online and if you’re one of the unlucky ones, you’ll get the following message: “Fetching playlists, updating ranks and unlocks, connecting to matchmaking server complete.”  Fine, except that’s all you’ll get, and you won’t be able to go any further.  I’ve not personally tried it since last night, but this is seemingly only affecting the PS3 version and clearly not everyone.

Here’s to 1.03, then.

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »

F N crappy net connection would last long enough to see an update was required, but not actually download the damn thing.  every time i tried, it would just sit and eventually dump back to the dashboard.  getting a stupidly frustrating message about certain options not being available to live, but mp should work.  well, that's all fine and dandy except when you have a forced update system.  after screwing around with the damn router and modem for a while, i called it quits and played the sp up past the ultimate 'flag waving from' moment IW retook from treyarch.  that was a great level due to the trick they played, but at the end, i thought, 'damn, haven't i done this before?"

i didn't find rio too annoying once i got the layout.  it's not really a spawn closet kind of thing, but the enemy does work to flank you quite effectively.

i really enjoyed the levels in the blizzard and i also like the nods to red dawn.  hits a bit close to home, so IW did a good job with that. 

i can definitely tell which levels will be a huge pita on veteran though.  some of those were tough on regular.  the game does seem to have more checkpoints then before, so that will help.

hope to get in some mp tonight, but i tried to get the patch this morning and ran into the same problem. 

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2009, 05:56:00 PM »

I played through the single player campaign in one sitting last night.  It was short.  But it was a hell of a ride.  I'm guessing I'll probably get .5 K/D for the first week and then spend the next 3 months battling back to even like I did in CoD 4.  
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 06:01:07 PM by denoginizer » Logged

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2009, 08:10:15 PM »

I don't know what's more shocking. Is it that it is 3:00 Wednesday afternoon, and there are 18 people on my friends list playing games, or that there are 4 people on my friends list NOT playing MW2?  icon_eek

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 11, 2009, 08:10:15 PM

I don't know what's more shocking. Is it that it is 3:00 Wednesday afternoon, and there are 18 people on my friends list playing games, or that there are 4 people on my friends list NOT playing MW2?  icon_eek

Damn you guys I'm at work and I wanna go home and shooty.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 11, 2009, 08:13:40 PM

Damn you guys I'm at work and I wanna go home and shooty.

I'm at work too, but decided to punish myself by logging into xbox.com and seeing how many people were online. I figured it had to be substantial, because all MW2 threads have died since the game came out.  icon_lol

PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2009, 08:18:52 PM »

I don't know what's more shocking. Is it that it is 3:00 Wednesday afternoon, and there are 18 people on my friends list playing games, or that there are 4 people on my friends list NOT playing MW2?  icon_eek

Or that you are posting instead of playing.   icon_wink

My excuse is I needed a break.  After going 20-5 on the sub docks I figured I'd actually take care of some errands so that I don't feel guilty playing again tonight after we get home from sushi happy hour and Jaime watches Glee.  Jaime is off from work today, too, and she's keeps asking, "What do you want to do today?  What do you want to do today?  What should we do today?  Want to do something today?"  I would have figured it was pretty f-ing obvious what I wanted to do today.   ninja  But after some errands and tonight's plans...........MORE SHOOTYFACE!

I had forgotten just how much fun it is playing with GT members.   icon_biggrin  

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »

This game is a bacon, lettuce and win sandwich, deep fried in awesome sauce.

I have 4.5 hours in MP (likely another hour in lobbies) and an hour with Spec Ops.  My shoulders still hurt from my marathon session last night and I plan on doing it again tonight.  The SP campaign can wait until the awesomeness that is MP is unavailable or I'm just burned out on it.  I definitely want to do some co-op Spec Ops with some people at some point.

My only beef about last night is that some of the midnight releasers were too busy sleeping off their all-morning MP benders to be conscious to partake with those of us forced to work.  But as I imagine that problem will be remedied in the immediate future, it's but a minor speed bump on what is starting out will continue to be an awesome ride.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2009, 08:24:19 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on November 11, 2009, 08:22:09 PM

My only beef about last night is that some of the midnight releasers were too busy sleeping off their all-morning MP benders to be conscious to partake with those of us forced to work.  But as I imagine that problem will be remedied in the immediate future, it's but a minor speed bump on what is starting out will continue to be an awesome ride.

Sorry I couldn't play with you.  I couldn't get into some of the rooms with Kato or Hellspawn, so I joined in with msteelers, leo, and later Doopri jumped into the mix.  Tonight after we watch Glee if I can't get into any rooms maybe I'll set up my own game and try to get the band back together.  The band, Elwood, the band!  It has been a while since I smashed hard-ons with the hard-on smasher.   icon_cool

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on November 11, 2009, 08:24:19 PM

Quote from: Isgrimnur on November 11, 2009, 08:22:09 PM

Sorry I couldn't play with you.  I couldn't get into some of the rooms with Kato or Hellspawn, so I joined in with msteelers, leo, and later Doopri jumped into the mix.  Tonight after we watch Glee if I can't get into any rooms maybe I'll set up my own game and try to get the band back together.  The band, Elwood, the band!  It has been a while since I smashed hard-ons with the hard-on smasher.   icon_cool

Yeah without the party chat, I'm afraid those later rooms were not much of a party.  I wanted to talk more, but A. I was sucking big time and B. There was like two or three of us at a time with other randoms and I hate randoms.  It wasn't until the end where I finally said to hell with it, I'm gonna say something!
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2009, 08:28:22 PM »

I just finished the game, but still have no idea what the story was nor the motivation of the major characters. This in contrast to MW1 which was easy to follow. In most of the missions I didn't even know what I was doing in that scenario, but was just going along with the objectives (which as usual are being shouted to you while you're busy trying to survive, making them very very easy to miss).

I have to say that while Modern Warfare 1 was reasonably realistic (in a "I guess this could theoretically happen" way), MW2 just tosses all of that out the window and goes for a clichéd, unrealistic all-out warfare scenario that I felt like I'd played or seen a million times before. Minus a coherent plot.

Don't get me wrong, the game is still fun. I'm just disappointed that it didn't get anywhere near living up to the excellence of MW1. For someone who doesn't care squat about the MP, that's a shame.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »

I should be on for several hours again this evening, most likely starting a little bit before 7:00 EST. I'm thinking I might do some of the other game types instead of just Team Deathmatch if anyone is interested.

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 11, 2009, 08:30:11 PM

I should be on for several hours again this evening, most likely starting a little bit before 7:00 EST. I'm thinking I might do some of the other game types instead of just Team Deathmatch if anyone is interested.

I would very much like to try somethings other than Team DM if people are down...and Team DM if not!
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on November 11, 2009, 08:27:37 PM

Yeah without the party chat, I'm afraid those later rooms were not much of a party.  I wanted to talk more, but A. I was sucking big time and B. There was like two or three of us at a time with other randoms and I hate randoms.  It wasn't until the end where I finally said to hell with it, I'm gonna say something!

Someone had asked me last night why I wasn't my usual drunken, swearing self, and part of the problem was playing with randoms like you said.  I'm comfortable coordinating strategies and just chatting with GamingTrend friends, but I've become a bit cynical about the social graces of randoms and usually just turn my mic completely off so that I don't accidentally engage.  Normally I'm very social in real life, always willing to meet new friends and spark up conversations (hell, I've had forum members come to visit with us despite never having met them in real life prior), but online I've run into too many unpleasant personalities and I just abstain from communication rather than risk being irritated by nonsensical behavior. 

But, if we happen to number in the majority I have no problem communicating as one or two randoms on the team don't faze me.  Perhaps it's the "strength in numbers" mentality, but if we're "in charge" I feel like they're coming into our game rather than being a fly on the wall in someone else's. 

When others are playing in full lobbies perhaps I just have to create a game of my own and get others together so that we can field most of, or an entire team. I'm sure someone will play with me.  After all, I'm fabulousFabulous

( icon_wink )

Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

No worries, Pete, without being able to effectively party up, things like that are going to happen.  Really, that was more pointed at Rip van Harkonis being dead to the world at that hour.  Although it was kind of fun to watch his kill ranking drop something like 200,000 places over the course of the night.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2009, 08:40:04 PM »

Quote from: Isgrimnur on November 11, 2009, 08:36:11 PM

No worries, Pete, without being able to effectively party up, things like that are going to happen.  Really, that was more pointed at Rip van Harkonis being dead to the world at that hour.  Although it was kind of fun to watch his kill ranking drop something like 200,000 places over the course of the night.

Don't worry, he's back at it today.  And I'm certainly interested in playing spec-ops, but not while online MP is so hot.   ninja2

Just because Hark may not be online, that doesn't mean the rest of us can't party-up and take on the world.  [Boondock Saints]We could kill everyone.[/Boondock Saints]

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »

I'm the same exact way Pete. I would be more willing to talk and try to coordinate with teammates, but A) there is no reason to with randoms and B) I still don't know the maps enough to know wtf I'm talking about.

I think my new strategy is to just mute any random player in the same room. Before Party Chat I got pretty good at muting several people between rounds, and now it's even easier thank to the Toggle Mute option. If I can't hear them, they don't exist.  icon_wink

Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2009, 08:44:31 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 11, 2009, 08:28:22 PM

I just finished the game, but still have no idea what the story was nor the motivation of the major characters. This in contrast to MW1 which was easy to follow. In most of the missions I didn't even know what I was doing in that scenario, but was just going along with the objectives (which as usual are being shouted to you while you're busy trying to survive, making them very very easy to miss).

I have to say that while Modern Warfare 1 was reasonably realistic (in a "I guess this could theoretically happen" way), MW2 just tosses all of that out the window and goes for a clichéd, unrealistic all-out warfare scenario that I felt like I'd played or seen a million times before. Minus a coherent plot.

I very much enjoyed the SP, but in the same way I "enjoy" Bruckheimer movies.  Explosions!  Twists!  More explosions!  The plot was not just improbable, but ludicrously improbable.  Those guys sure do set pieces better than anyone though.

So, a few questions from random points in the game (don't read if you haven't finished):

Spoiler for Hiden:
So, uh, Price was just kicking around in a Russian gulag, huh?  And the evil Russian former-sidekick wanted him because....he killed his former boss?  And who launched the nuke?  And boy, too bad for the ISS, huh?
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on November 11, 2009, 08:42:09 PM

I'm the same exact way Pete. I would be more willing to talk and try to coordinate with teammates, but A) there is no reason to with randoms and B) I still don't know the maps enough to know wtf I'm talking about.

I think my new strategy is to just mute any random player in the same room. Before Party Chat I got pretty good at muting several people between rounds, and now it's even easier thank to the Toggle Mute option. If I can't hear them, they don't exist.  icon_wink

I have considered setting my Live voice chat to "friends only", but sometimes I play with people who aren't on my Friend's list who are friends of other people I know and I feel like I'd be doing myself a disservice.  Muting randoms is probably a reasonable compromise.  Not a bad idea.  

leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2009, 08:45:57 PM »

I had the hardest time trying to figure out why no one was partied once I finally got online, only to realize later that party chat was disabled, so no one was in one.  I totally forgot you could make an in-lobby party and all join a game together, until the hardon smasher and wonderpug got me.
godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »

Just do what I do, when you're in a room with 3-4 OO/GTers and some randoms, just mute all the randoms and pretend like you have your own party chat. It's trivially easy to mute people in this game and will take you all of about 10 seconds to do.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2009, 08:54:26 PM »

Damn it. The boss has left for the day, and I've actually accomplished everything I needed to today. But the gf is home and has some friends over, so playing a loud game and cursing (because I'm physically incapable of not cursing when playing MP) probably wont be the best idea...

This last hour is going to suck.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2009, 08:55:22 PM »

When you mute someone, does it make it so they can't hear you either?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »

I find a lot of people don't even use their mics. I was playing last night around midnight and only me and 2 other people on my random team had mics.

I personally think the 12 year old's trash talking is hilarious. There's no way you can take someone serious when they haven't reached puberty.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »

Quote from: Teggy on November 11, 2009, 08:55:22 PM

I don't think it works both ways like this, but I don't know for sure.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 11, 2009, 08:57:38 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on November 11, 2009, 08:55:42 PM

I find a lot of people don't even use their mics. I was playing last night around midnight and only me and 2 other people on my random team had mics.

I personally think the 12 year old's trash talking is hilarious. There's no way you can take someone serious when they haven't reached puberty.

Unfortunately, it always seems like the people I actually want to listen to talk at a lower volume (like civilized adults), so I have to keep the volume turned up, while all the other assholes yell at the top of their lungs.

godhugh

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 11, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »

I'm not sure, but I don't think they can. Even if they can, as long as you don't talk about your strategy in the pre-game lobby (talk about it during the match or before you join a lobby) it doesn't really matter. Just pretend they don't exist, works well for me smile.
ATB

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 11, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »

Yes.

1.19. I am in the depths of incompetance.
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 11, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on November 11, 2009, 09:08:23 PM

Yes.

.61 begs to differ.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 11, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

.61? I may have you beat.
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 11, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »

DENIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my way out the door  with plans to shoot at some people in MW2 and my Manager just pulled me into a three hour meeting.  Iwon;t be home til after 8....

crybaby

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on November 11, 2009, 09:08:23 PM

Yes.

For those of us aspiring to break the 1 barrier (or barely remain above said barrier), such a statement could strike a negative chord. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: