http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 01:34:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Impressions [And official GT Review]  (Read 80957 times)
PeteRock
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »

Oh, one complaint I have is that certain maps seem to dominate the rotation.  There were a few that popped up we hadn't seen before, but a handful are becoming a bit stale for me.  I'd like to see a better rotation.  Outside of that, [SensuousLettuce]GOTY!!!!!!OMGHI2U!!!111eleventyone![/SensuousLettuce]   icon_wink

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »

Wireless headset charged? Check
Wireless controller charged? Check
Game delivered and waiting at home? Check
Bosses gone for the day? Check

I'll be online in 30 minutes, ready to be destroyed in MP.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
Owain
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »

Quote from: Purge on November 10, 2009, 08:18:30 PM

I'd play tomorrow, but I think it's tacky to be playing "kill games" on Remembrance Day.

I disagree with that but can see where you are coming from and it seems totally appropriate to be officially released on the US Marine Corps birthday.  BTW Happy Birthday!  Kato and any other Marines out there.  Thanks for all your sacrifices.

Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

Quote from: Owain on November 10, 2009, 08:39:26 PM

Quote from: Purge on November 10, 2009, 08:18:30 PM

I'd play tomorrow, but I think it's tacky to be playing "kill games" on Remembrance Day.

I disagree with that but can see where you are coming from and it seems totally appropriate to be officially released on the US Marine Corps birthday.  BTW Happy Birthday!  Kato and any other Marines out there.  Thanks for all your sacrifices.

almost half of the people that play in my group regularly are veterans and will be playing on V-day slywink

Looks like time for me to sleep....
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »

Gaming waiting at home for me...check
Working out of state for two weeks... check  crybaby

LiveTAG: happydog
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

Quote from: happydog on November 10, 2009, 08:57:25 PM

Gaming waiting at home for me...check
Working out of state for two weeks... check  crybaby

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2009, 09:16:17 PM »

anybody pick up the madcatz controller?  i was tempted by it but i held back until i get some favorable forum impressions.  same goes with the throat mic.  could be a good alternative for long mp sessions

both were given good reviews on kotaku

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2009, 10:04:27 PM »

Took an hour's break and went back into the SP campaign. I'm happy to report that either my mood just suddenly changed, or the game got a lot better again once I was done with Rio (that mission's design is just absurd. I can't imagine what they were thinking) and the mission directly afterwards. I also set my controller sensitivity to High, which made gameplay much more fluid and similar to what I'm used to on the PC.

I still think the first game was better, but this is still very good. I'm about halfway through now and have to call it a night, but I'm looking forward to continuing tomorrow.
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2009, 10:28:47 PM »

Quote from: Caine on November 10, 2009, 09:16:17 PM

anybody pick up the madcatz controller?  i was tempted by it but i held back until i get some favorable forum impressions.  same goes with the throat mic.  could be a good alternative for long mp sessions

both were given good reviews on kotaku

I had the controller on my christmas list until I found out it was wired that's a no go.

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Boudreaux

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2009, 11:26:43 PM »

Even though I'll have a hard time making my way through them, I was happy to see there are an absurd number of challenges and unlockables in the game, particularly for all the weapons.  10 different attachments?  Wow.  Makes it fun to pick one gun and stick with it for awhile to unlock a variety of changes.

Overall I feel like the MP in MW2 is better in almost every way.  The maps especially seem far more interesting, although it might just be that the old ones are so tired.

Only bad thing I've noticed so far is some pretty heavy lag in the middle of the afternoon today, but that's hardly MW2's fault.  Certainly dragged down my K/D ratio and made joining games tough.  I think I had about 8 invites from proner, Hark, and Hellspawn over the course of 5-10 minutes and it wouldn't let me join any of them.  Argh.

XBox Live:  JNacht
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2009, 12:35:18 AM »

Canceled my dentist appointment, left work early and picked up my copy at Gamestop a little after noon. Only four people in line at two registers, so it didn't take long, especially since the two guys in front of my weren't doing any trade-ins or other transactions. I carried my copy out to my car and as is my habit, I opened the package and examined the disk. And for the first time since I got Total War: Medieval, the disk had a flaw. Thank goodness for being diligent. I went right back in and back to the same clerk and swapped it out.

Played four hours of MP with several of the regulars including Hark and Teggy. Had a great time. Really a lot of fun with bigger maps, lots of great features and surprisingly well-performing server support. I really expected things to go to hell on opening day, but most matches were without significant lagging. It did seem like were were rotating among only a few maps, but they were good maps.

I then took a little break and then tried the Campaign. I wasn't terribly impressed, but then I wasn't a big fan of the campaigns of the previous two editions. Way too linear.

I went back and played another hour of MP, this time Mercenary Team Deathmatch. Again I had a great time and surprisingly enough in the fifth and six rounds I saw two new maps I hadn't seen in the previous four and a half hours. I think for TDM that's now about a half-dozen maps and all of them pretty good.

And, dare I say it, I may not immediately dive into Hardcore TDM when it gets unlocked. I didn't find the non-hardcore combat to be too difficult in getting kills.

Right now, unless something really bad happens, I'll say that this COD has the best MP of all  icon_biggrin

"The function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectable" - John Kenneth Galbraith
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2009, 12:36:42 AM »

Quote from: Boudreaux on November 10, 2009, 11:26:43 PM

Even though I'll have a hard time making my way through them, I was happy to see there are an absurd number of challenges and unlockables in the game, particularly for all the weapons.  10 different attachments?  Wow.  Makes it fun to pick one gun and stick with it for awhile to unlock a variety of changes.

I've been loving the weapon challenges.  I currently have 7 of the 10 attachments for the FAMAS unlocked and then I plan to move on to the M4 and then the SCAR.  It causes me to play the game differently depending on the attachments I equip and I'm also forcing myself to become more comfortable with different weapons in the game.  In COD4 there were tons of weapons I didn't even try once because I was so dependent on the M16.  

For the FAMAS I have the silencer, the grenade launcher, red dot sight, the holographic sight, the ACOG sight, the thermal sight, and the heartbeat sensor all unlocked.  Only 80 or so more kills and I unlock FMJ (deep penetration), then I think the rifle-mounted shotgun, and finally the extended magazine.  Almost there.  I might actually flip the prestige this time around, and potentially more than once.    ninja2

MrDuck
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2009, 01:25:47 AM »

I must confess with some shame...about the 'Controversial Level'....

Spoiler for Hiden:
I smiled an evil smile when the elevator went *ding* and the double doors opened...I was the first to open fire into the thick of the crowd and never let up, taking the time to walk around, drink in the details of the massacre perpetrated by myself and my other "comrades", I even began to hum a tune to myself at some point while casually walking up to the wounded and offing them off with one shot, a short burst if I felt -extremely- evil or a knife stab. Then came the -real- opposition of the level and I laughed at their pitiful attempts to stop us. I laughed as I pelted their riot shields with my grenades and watched their corpses fly about, I was still doing some walking, and ocassional short running, and then I got to the end of the level thinking to myself what other horrors I'd have to commit...and then it happened, Makarov turned around and taught me what it was to be a cold murderous bastard. Shooting me at point blank range without so much as a blink of an eye, caught me by surprise as I watched in agony as the life poured out of me while they made their escape, staring in awe at what just happened....I smiled once more and went on to replay the mission.

I'm a bad man frown

And I love it........

<3

biggrin

*Hides*

*Cries*

Xbox360 Live! Gamertag: Wuigi69
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2009, 01:32:34 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
i didn't actually shoot anyone until the Riot cops a bit further on down....and then it was only because they shot at me,LOL

i finished the single player today,pretty good,it took me 6hrs 8 minutes(you can see your time in the stats)..COD4 took about 5 hrs,so all in all at least it was longer

i found Regular pretty damn hard at times,so remind me never to attempt Veteran

oh,and i am very sorry....i just couldn't help myself..

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Vidiot

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2009, 02:26:52 AM »

About a half hour of online play.  Man is the AC-130 fun in multiplayer!  There I was sitting in a building when a supply crate nearly hits me on the head coming though the skylight (I moved when I saw the glass all fall down).  About 30 seconds later I was raining down death and destruction.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2009, 03:14:58 AM »

It's funny, I'm sitting here with the game installing, but I'm feeling a little tired, and have absolutely no desire to play at all.  I don't know that that's a good sign.   retard

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2009, 03:27:02 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on November 11, 2009, 01:32:34 AM

Spoiler for Hiden:
i didn't actually shoot anyone until the Riot cops a bit further on down....and then it was only because they shot at me,LOL

i finished the single player today,pretty good,it took me 6hrs 8 minutes(you can see your time in the stats)..COD4 took about 5 hrs,so all in all at least it was longer

i found Regular pretty damn hard at times,so remind me never to attempt Veteran

oh,and i am very sorry....i just couldn't help myself..

You bought a Bioshock t-shirt to honor MW2?

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2009, 03:28:39 AM »

When I logged on at 9:30, 22 of my Live friends were online. 2 of them were "away". The rest, all 20, were playing MW2. IW is going to make a mint on this. I'm really curious to see tomorrow's 360voice numbers.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2009, 03:35:38 AM »

man, starting at 1 sucks when people are rank 30 already. wtf srsly? was getting destroyed with not knowing maps and having no cool perks and shit. slowly learning a few maps though. mp is as fun as the first.

played the SP for a bit too. the terrorist level was a bit chilling and executed so well. loving the lack of infinite spawning troops.
jblank

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2009, 05:18:03 AM »

4 words......GAME....OF.....THE.....YEAR.............and thats without playing single player or spec ops yet. The MP is that good. Great job IW, good to have you making the game again...oh, and good job Microsoft for keeping XBOX Live up and pretty lag free tonight.

Apologies to anyone that may have sent me an invite tonight that I didn't respond to. My brother was over and he was playing MP for about 3 hours straight, so I didn't really have a chance to join up with many of you. Hit me up again though. smile

XBOX 350 Gamertag = Phobos of Mars
PSN Gamertag = PhobosofMars
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2009, 06:09:03 AM »

Quote from: jblank on November 11, 2009, 05:18:03 AM

4 words......GAME....OF.....THE.....YEAR.............and thats without playing single player or spec ops yet. The MP is that good. Great job IW, good to have you making the game again...oh, and good job Microsoft for keeping XBOX Live up and pretty lag free tonight.

+1

Awesome Game.

Awesome time playing with you all tonight too!

Wake up.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2009, 06:16:32 AM »

Got to watch my K/D plummet .5 tonight  from 1.74 to 1.24. It was not encouraging.
Louis Cypher

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2009, 06:25:18 AM »

Ok seriously how do I get to play with you guys frown

Live Gamer Tag: Kitten0Death
PSN: CabriX
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2009, 06:38:21 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on November 10, 2009, 07:12:06 PM

WTF happened to the great singleplayer missions from Modern Warfare 1? They were of the same excellent quality here until the Rio level, where it all went to shit. There are many of the same problems that made CoD:WaW unfun to play (I never finished it because it annoyed me so much). Enemies always know where you are and what you are doing. They can fire at you the exact nanosecond when you're in line of sight from them, and they abuse this by always knowing when you're reloading even if they're not even close to seeing or hearing you. They attack from every direction. You'll die often without even knowing what killed you. Objectives are confusing. Trying to follow orders will get you killed (you keep being told to run, but if you do you get mowed down). I feel like I have to snail my way, inch for inch, picking off enemies one by one and generally killing the pacing of the missions. Meh!

I stopped at the mission after Rio were it kept being pretty bad (but Rio was worse, admittedly). I think I need to cool off a bit with Dragon Age before I start regretting my purchase.

Came in here to post the very same thing - that Rio mission was frustrating and not fun whatsoever. Playing on regular (I've done the harder difficulty for previous CoD games and wasn't about to go through THAT again), too.

I've seen some funky ass death animations, too. Maybe I'm used to true physics stuff now, but MW2's death animations, while varied, are still canned. I prefer the full physics stuff even if it isn't as exciting at times or a little buggier.

Great music, cool immersive tricks so far...

The MP is very slick and retains that really addicting quality (like we would see otherwise). Party system + matchmaking = heaven.

Haven't tried Spec-Ops - has anyone else?

TheMissingLink on PSN
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »

Got home this morning and played an hour or so of the campaign and then had to head to my second job.  Got home from that job and played a bit of spec-ops with Kato.  Had some connection issues, but, what we played was good fun.

Then got into full MP.  Had a couple of pretty rough matches to start out... then I unlocked the grip for my RPD.  At which point I started doing pretty well overall.  Of course I started mucking around with assorted sights and silencers and such.  That hurt the k/d a fair bit.

Looking forward to getting more playtime in this evening.  If I wasn't already working on 2 hours sleep I would play in the morning between jobs.

RPD w/grip continues to be a very good fit for me.  Really want to get bling unlocked so that I can put a nice sight AND still have good accuracy.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
madpeon
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2009, 07:01:42 AM »

Quote from: TheMissingLink on November 11, 2009, 06:38:21 AM

Quote from: TiLT on November 10, 2009, 07:12:06 PM

WTF happened to the great singleplayer missions from Modern Warfare 1? They were of the same excellent quality here until the Rio level, where it all went to shit. There are many of the same problems that made CoD:WaW unfun to play (I never finished it because it annoyed me so much). Enemies always know where you are and what you are doing. They can fire at you the exact nanosecond when you're in line of sight from them, and they abuse this by always knowing when you're reloading even if they're not even close to seeing or hearing you. They attack from every direction. You'll die often without even knowing what killed you. Objectives are confusing. Trying to follow orders will get you killed (you keep being told to run, but if you do you get mowed down). I feel like I have to snail my way, inch for inch, picking off enemies one by one and generally killing the pacing of the missions. Meh!

I stopped at the mission after Rio were it kept being pretty bad (but Rio was worse, admittedly). I think I need to cool off a bit with Dragon Age before I start regretting my purchase.

Came in here to post the very same thing - that Rio mission was frustrating and not fun whatsoever. Playing on regular (I've done the harder difficulty for previous CoD games and wasn't about to go through THAT again), too.

I've seen some funky ass death animations, too. Maybe I'm used to true physics stuff now, but MW2's death animations, while varied, are still canned. I prefer the full physics stuff even if it isn't as exciting at times or a little buggier.

Great music, cool immersive tricks so far...

The MP is very slick and retains that really addicting quality (like we would see otherwise). Party system + matchmaking = heaven.

Haven't tried Spec-Ops - has anyone else?

I agree 100% about Rio (playing on Hardened right now, about 4 missions into Act 2).

However, all the things TiLT mentioned 100% apply to MW1 as well. You want frustrating... try playing the extract mission from the farm (the daylight one with the airstrike beacon) from MW1 on Veteran. You'll tear your hair out.

Still enjoying the heck out of it though. I'll definitely run through on Veteran at some point. It'll be painful but in the end, satisfying (I finished MW1 on Veteran, twice!).
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2009, 07:07:47 AM »

Quote from: SensuousLettuce on November 11, 2009, 06:16:32 AM

Got to watch my K/D plummet .5 tonight  from 1.74 to 1.24. It was not encouraging.

Last night I had a K/D ratio over 1 for the first time I think in my entire FPS career.  Then today was a struggle, dropping me back down to about 0.93.  Then I had a series of some of the best MP matches I've had in quite some time, going 15-4 on one level and then finishing the night going 18-3 on the skyscraper level.   icon_eek  I earned challenge points for finishing round MVP (highest score), and I earned accolades for killing the entire opposing team without ever dying (decimator), highest K/D ratio, and one other I can't remember.    

Probably my best round ever.  Period.  What a game.  But I need some sleep.  See you guys tomorrow.   icon_biggrin

Oh, and thanks for sticking around Doopri.  I was pretty tired and wanted to get a few games in before bed, and going 18-3 was just the perfect way to close the night.  We'll definitely be playing again.  It's fun to chat, strategize, warn each other of approaching enemies, and kill all at the same time, and sometimes it's nice to not be the only person slurring his profanity.   icon_wink

Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2009, 08:04:24 AM »

I'm a fair ways through the campaign and while it is damn good by gut instinct right now is that it isn't as good as MW1's campaign.  Just feels a bit less inspired and instead is just constantly riffing off of the unique stuff in the last game. 

Stuff like
Spoiler for MAJOR SPOILERS:
  Nukes going off, playable characters getting killed, running through a forest stealthily avoiding patrols. etc
  aren't as fresh the second time around.  I don't think the story is as good either.  The major point that it hinges on smacks me as insanely implausible.  It's like IW came up with what they wanted to do
Spoiler for Hiden:
full scale invasion of the US
but couldn't come up with a good way to justify it. 
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2009, 09:26:06 AM »

Quote from: Boudreaux on November 10, 2009, 11:26:43 PM

Overall I feel like the MP in MW2 is better in almost every way.  The maps especially seem far more interesting, although it might just be that the old ones are so tired.

Only bad thing I've noticed so far is some pretty heavy lag in the middle of the afternoon today, but that's hardly MW2's fault.  Certainly dragged down my K/D ratio and made joining games tough.  I think I had about 8 invites from proner, Hark, and Hellspawn over the course of 5-10 minutes and it wouldn't let me join any of them.  Argh.

we've got a fair number of people with Moderate Nats which can really gum things up.  If you're not very familiar with computers, I suggest checking out www.portforward.com and looking up your router/modem model.  It will walk you through setting up your router to allow open NAT for LIVE.

The game also seems to inevitably pick whoever has the worst hosting potential as the host.  Some people's upload capacity just can't handle a 12 person game and if they get picked as the host you will have drastic lag spikes where they have green and everyone else drops into the red.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2009, 09:28:20 AM »

The sp is incredible so far, but then again I never touched MW1's so I can't compare it.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2009, 09:31:59 AM »

You people are annyoing the hell out of me.... yes yes, I'll get it, okay? now relax with all the praising, hans zimmer mentioning and GOTY mentioning....  Roll Eyes

I need an extra job....

A new one
Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2009, 09:49:22 AM »

Take it from me. The second job thing means either you don't sleep, or you don't play.  nod

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Thry
Gaming Trend Reader

Shop smart, shop s-mart

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2009, 10:31:07 AM »

Echo everything said about the ridiculous levels.  Hey look 18 more badguys with pinpoint accuracy...yay.

I was able to play some DM fine but wasn't able to hook up with a friend for spec ops without bypassing my router.  

Thought I had all the ports forwarded (Xbox.com lists 3074, 80, 88 & 53) but I'll check out Harks link.

edit: meh portforward.com lists the same ports.  Stupid router be more cool.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 10:39:46 AM by Thry » Logged
Soulchilde

You and I have unfinished business

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2009, 12:31:43 PM »

Well, did a hour of MP last night I see that I'm still averaging more deaths than kills.  Sigh, anyway I will be back on this evening

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Cortilian
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

Quote from: Thry on November 11, 2009, 10:31:07 AM

Echo everything said about the ridiculous levels.  Hey look 18 more badguys with pinpoint accuracy...yay.

I was able to play some DM fine but wasn't able to hook up with a friend for spec ops without bypassing my router. 

Thought I had all the ports forwarded (Xbox.com lists 3074, 80, 88 & 53) but I'll check out Harks link.

edit: meh portforward.com lists the same ports.  Stupid router be more cool.

I has issues for a long time with my 360 and MP.  Finally Chromehounds made me decide to find a way to fix it.  It turn out it was my modem blocking ports.  I had to bridge my modem, set up a static IP for my 360 and then set up a DMZ for my 360.  No issues at all after that.  Of course,  I'm probably security swiss cheese after that but at least I can play.
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »

Quote from: Louis Cypher on November 11, 2009, 06:25:18 AM

Ok seriously how do I get to play with you guys frown

Go to the multiplayer forum where everyone's gamertags are kept in a big list and add some of us as friends (a lot of us are at the friends list limit but add who you can).  Once you get a few people on your list you can see if they're on or check their friends of friends list to see if others are on. 
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2009, 01:51:52 PM »

Is it me or does it take more shots to bring down someone in MP? I'm having a really tough time with MW2. I've never been a great MP player as my K/D in MW1 was 0.85. But I'm struggling to keep it over 0.5 right now, and mostly because I find I'm unloading a million bullets into the guy and he won't go down (and then he turns around and one-shots me). Frustrating.

The SP is good, but not as good as MW1. I find it's a lot more disjointed and at times I have trouble figuring out what to do. Rio was brutal as it's one giant monster closet. The next mission where you're running from restaurant to restaurant is kind of annoying too.

For the "controversial" mission
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was really disappointed to find that you can't really pass it without shooting the police officers. I sat back and fired into the air but after about 10 minutes of not moving forward I figured the game was telling me I had to shoot them. I avoided shooting civilians though.

Good game, I give it an 8/10 right now. I'm sure my score will increase once my MP frustrations ease.
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2009, 01:53:19 PM »

Also, I've been swined so I've called in sick to work and have all day to hone my skillz.
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »

Quote from: Thry on November 11, 2009, 10:31:07 AM

Echo everything said about the ridiculous levels.  Hey look 18 more badguys with pinpoint accuracy...yay.

My router lets the Xbox use upnp to set it's own forwarding and only opens 3074.

I'll add the others, see if it makes a difference.  Noticed it only open for UDP too.  That site says TCP and UDP.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 02:04:03 PM by Bob » Logged
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »

I got my ass kicked all night last night.  But the maps are nice, the weapons are super deadly, and I guess I just need to sprint less.  Or suck less.  Nice playing with everyone again last night and I look forward to the next round!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: