http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 11:28:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MLB2k series is finished  (Read 143 times)
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2014, 02:29:32 PM »

News has been hitting the wire that MLB2K is done and 2K won't be making an annual baseball game this year. Not bad if you own a PS4, since The Show is vastly superior to MLB2K, but horrible if you only own an Xbox. I have no faith in EA to step up to the plate either. Even though their baseball game wasn't terrible, I just have no faith in their sports abilities after the steady decline of Madden and the total mess that Live is.

I just hope this doesn't make Sony relax on their efforts with The Show. They need competition to keep pushing themselves.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:46:54 PM »

But... but... it's BASEBALL.

/Flees back to Canuckistan, locking the door (and the Toronto Blue Jays) behind him.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
JayDee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 03:49:38 PM »

MLB 2K was decent enough to tide me over during my 360 days. But I've now gone PS4 and a huge reason is that The Show is the only exclusive I really cared about. I'm all about The Show this year. Can't wait!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: