http://gamingtrend.com
September 03, 2014, 05:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Metroid Prime Pinball is actually good  (Read 606 times)
Harpua3
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2005, 07:23:19 AM »

I`m really suprised how good this is. After reading the good reviews, and really good user reviews I decided to grab this one. And what a good choice.
 Obviously if you don`t like pinball, well then...Otherwise this is a great handheld pinball game, not alot of content, but enough. And what there is REALLY good and lots of fun to play over and over again so it seems.
 Anyone else here in love with this game?
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 01:49:16 PM »

I play it all the time and I suck at it.  Doesn't stop me from playing it all the time, though, because it is such a fun game.  I just realized I start the mission with bombs, though, so that ought to help me get better scores.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 07:21:45 PM »

I've enjoyed it as well.  My only complaint so far is how short the main mission mode is.  It took me 2 games to break 500k, then 2 more to break a million.  On my fifth game I hit 3 million, then on my 6th game I got in the 'zone' where I could do nothing wrong, and actually managed to play through the entire game twice before finally ending up with 30 million.  While I think I saw pretty much all there was to see in that first two hours, I still find myself picking it up all the time to try just one more time to beat that 30 million mark.

Oh, and the end bosses were very well done - it had all the intensity and feel of the end of Metroid Prime... :-)

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
egrudzin
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 12:01:11 AM »

So how do you actually finish the Mission Mode?  I played thru Tallon Overworld and the Priate Frigate for awhile then beat both Thardus and the Omega Pirate but the next time I got the option to warp somewhere there were no other options (like the impact cater or temple or whatever).  Do I need a certain number of artifacts or something?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: