http://gamingtrend.com
July 28, 2014, 09:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercenaries - unlockable lucasfilim characters  (Read 777 times)
Jancelot
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2005, 08:10:58 PM »

link

This game just keeps getting cooler and cooler.

Gamers can fight a near-future war as either Indiana Jones or Han Solo in LucasArts' near-future shooter. Exclusive screens and movies inside.

By accomplishing certain tasks, players can unlock and play as either Indiana Jones, hero of the eponymous adventure movies, or Han Solo, scoundrel-hero of the original Star Wars trilogy. In all six films of the two series, both characters were played by Harrison Ford. LucasArts did not say whether the characters would features samples of Ford's voice.

To unlock Jones in the PlayStation 2 version and Solo in the Xbox version, players must collect 20 "national treasures," which are bonus items much like the hidden packages in Grand Theft Auto III. Players can then select the two characters using the in-game PDA interface. However, for PlayStation 2 users to unlock Solo and for Xbox users to unlock Jones, they must perform a different task, which LucasArts has not identified...yet.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 10:55:39 PM »

That's awesome. I'm SO running around as Han Solo.

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 11:13:17 PM »

I just unlocked Han Solo this morning, although I haven't tried it yet.  Is there any way to return to your normal character afterwards that anyone knows of?
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2005, 12:17:27 AM »

i unlocked jones the other day and from what i've seen, it resets when you reload.  i saved last night as indy and will report back if this is 100% true.  

if not, i would guess that it would be a toggle code and you could use it again to change back.  just speculating though.

oh, and i did a perfectly flawless mission last night against the king of diamonds.  

i notice that faction hits get much bigger in this round than they did previously.  my standing with the allies is low and i'm KoS to the south koreans.  time for a little bribery.

"It's like chess with big guns against aliens. Which isn't like chess at all when I think about it." - Jake Solomon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: