http://gamingtrend.com
November 27, 2014, 04:42:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mega Man  (Read 1236 times)
stiffler
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: June 10, 2004, 05:53:14 PM »

I am really looking forward to the Mega Man Anniversary Collection, but have a question.

Is Mega Man Mania on the GBA the same thing as the Mega Man Anniversary Collection coming to the GBA?

CG has a release date for MMM on 8/31, but no release date for MMAC.  On the official Capcom site they have no mention of a MMMania.  This leads me to believe they are indeed the same thing, but the boxart on CG clearly says "Mega Man Mania" and is different from the MMAC boxart on the official site.  Also, the MMM lists the original gameboy titles while MMAC lists different games (MM1-8).

I am confused but wouldn't mind buying both!

I'm looking forward to these collections (Mega Man, Street Fighter) from Capcom.  I'm going to have to lock up the cat because the curses will be flying!  Is it strange to try and act like a decent human being around your pet?

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 10:43:25 PM »

Mania is for the GBA and is all the GB game. Anniversary is for the Cube and is all the NES, SNES and PSX games, not including the X series.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 11:53:35 PM »

Thank you for the clarification.

I was going to buy a copy for the PS2 and one for the GBA, so now I get two collections.  Super!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
derek_hutch
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 03:48:24 AM »

MegaMan Aniversery should be out on 7/21, but it keeps being pushed back little by little.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: