http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 02:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC/360/Ps3]Medal of Honor: Warfighter  (Read 2520 times)
Jarrodhk
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 05:12:56 AM »

Having a lot of fun, especially now that Kato has his copy. We had some good matches tonight before I had to head off to work.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 05:28:25 AM »

Quote from: Jarrodhk on October 26, 2012, 05:12:56 AM

Having a lot of fun, especially now that Kato has his copy. We had some good matches tonight before I had to head off to work.

Multilayer is very good so far. Having Jarrodhk in my fireteam made everything more tactical, and well, really fun! Can't wait to play more tomorrow

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2012, 02:21:42 AM »

Ron's review made the Kotaku Frankenreview.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2012, 02:53:17 AM »

OK, I cannot make it through the one breach in the final level, and kinda tired of replaying the whole segment because they didn't put a checkpoint save there, so I'm declaring the game beaten.  already had to restart parts of the final level (not to mention a couple of earlier ones) thanks to the AI not functioning like it's supposed to (mostly scripted events not happening), and other glitches.

you can tell they rushed this out to beat CoD to the shelves, and while I liked the first Danger Close MoH I hope they suffer for this one.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2012, 03:52:36 AM »

Quote from: Purge on October 27, 2012, 02:21:42 AM

Ron's review made the Kotaku Frankenreview.

Kate Cox links to us a lot these days. Much love. biggrin

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

Many SEALs were disciplined to bring you this game.

Seven members of the secretive Navy SEAL Team 6, including one involved in the Usama bin Laden raid, have been punished for allegedly disclosing classified information, two senior military officials tell Fox News.

They were accused for their role working as paid consultants for a video game company producing "Medal of Honor: Warfighter." The official says four other SEALs are under investigation for similar alleged disclosures, but are still on active duty.

The seven received what the military calls "nonjudicial" punishment on Wednesday. They were given letters of reprimand, which is often, but not exclusively, a career ending punishment -- it depends on the commander's discretion and whether or not he chooses to make it part of the offender's permanent service record. In addition, the seven SEALs were made to forfeit half their pay for two months.
The two main complaints against the SEALs were that they did not seek the permission of their command to take part in the video project and that they showed the video designers some of their specially designed combat equipment unique to their unit, said a senior military official. The official was briefed about the case but was not authorized to speak publicly about it.

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

Quote from: McBa1n
http://www.vuvuzela.fm BVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2012, 07:09:58 PM »

Getting docked 2 months pay (half pay) sucks.  Receiving NJP in the form of a letter of reprimand may not be that big of a deal if their CO keeps it off their permanent service record.  If I had to guess, I bet their local command knew, but the Navy's higher ups didn't, and found out after the fact.  The local command is probably just complying with the least severe penalty they can, while still making it look like a punishment.  At the end of the day, it's game based marketing for SEAL team 6...which is what the Navy should want.  They probably pissed off some admirals in the process though, and pocketed some nice consulting fees...pissing off even more people.  Hopefully they didn't really reveal operational trade secrets, that would have been stupid.         
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2013, 05:26:30 AM »

disappointing sales result in MoH being taken out of rotation:

In a post-release conference call, CEO John Riccitiello described the results as “below expectations and guidance” and said it was “primarily the result of a miss” with Medal of Honor: Warfighter which performed “well below expectations” and “didn’t deliver”. COO Peter Moore said the game’s focus on authenticity didn’t win over consumers and polarised critics, whom he believes gave unfairly low review scores.

Whatever the cause, the franchise is being “taken out of rotation”, so don’t expect a 2014 entry, but EA has “a plan to bring year-over-year continuity” to its “shooter offerings”. It did not elaborate on this.

Medal of Honor will return to EA’s line-up after it’s had a “rest”.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: