http://gamingtrend.com
November 21, 2014, 07:35:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 - Impressions Incoming! Leviathan DLC released!  (Read 28456 times)
Turtle
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »

I ordered from Origin with the free copy of BF3. I wonder if I'll get that.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »

I've had so much fun on co-op in weekends (even with just 2 players) I don't know if I'll play the single player game much at all. Am finally preordering today.  icon_smile

Isn't anyone else here on Origin? I've added CeeKay, would like to add some other folks if anyone's into the co-op.

*Oh I explained to Ron my images above were actually screen captures taken from some FRAPS gameplay video of my co-op experience Saturday. I find it sometimes makes for funner shots cause sometimes in the heat of action you just don't think to tap your screenshot button. It's a little easier to go through a video during a tough battle and find something fun to share.  icon_smile
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 01:55:24 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Wasteland 2 (post-apoc, turn-based squad strategy/RPG )
-Grim Dawn
-Gauntlet (4 player co-op dungeon arcade brawling)
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: March 04, 2012, 02:05:28 PM »

Holy hell, the Origin site is beyond bad! I can't for the life of me figure out what launch date it operates with for Norway, a date that varies depending on who you ask. My hate for EA over this whole Origin travesty is extreme at this point. I'm invested in Mass Effect and will purchase the game (on DVD of all things, just so EA will be left with as small a portion of my money as possible) to see how the story ends. After that I'll uninstall Origin and never use it again. I'll also tell my friends about how crappy this whole thing is, hopefully influencing them to avoid the system too.

If EA continues requiring Origin for Bioware titles, then this is the last Bioware title I'll ever buy. Ever. Considering how Bioware has changed these last two years, I don't think it's such a big loss anyway. They're no longer the kings of CRPGs.

All this shit merely because EA discovered they'd have to pay royalties to Steam to sell DLC on that platform. Greedy corporate assholes! The customer always comes first, except in computer gaming apparently.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2012, 02:43:07 PM »

I haven't seen anything official, but have seen a few posts along these lines from players who claim to know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995487-mass-effect-3/62117621
US is on the 6th, some areas are 8th (Norway for example) and the rest of EU on the 9th.
Supposedly the day difference in Norway is either because the country isn't a member state of the European Union (so it doesn't have to play by EU roles on game release dates), or because Norway has some rule about game releases only being on Tuesday or Thursday.

The only slack I cut Origin is that it's still technically labeled "Origin Beta." They really should be updating the software/interface more regularly with pretty obvious/expected/basic features.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2012, 06:21:26 PM »

These companies that raise people's dander for the way they operate can only do it for one reason.....People keep on buying their products. That is all they care about. They will be cheesy cheap as long as they can...that is until their sales drop, significantly. It's the same all through the private business world.

Personally all I care about is getting the game(s) on my computer. The less I get involved with the peripheral crap they tout on their web sites the better. It's political non-sense on the lowest level.

Order...get it...good bye till I need you for another game....easy peasy.

Grace: Unmerited favor.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 05, 2012, 03:39:31 AM »

couldn't you just use a proxy to unlock it on the 6th? I got skyrim mad early using an australian one.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: March 05, 2012, 06:07:02 AM »

Quote from: jersoc on March 05, 2012, 03:39:31 AM

couldn't you just use a proxy to unlock it on the 6th? I got skyrim mad early using an australian one.

If it's me you're asking, that's not really what I'm looking for. I was mostly just looking for the release date on the Origin site, and still haven't found a single trace of it. I do have access to a US proxy, but probably won't be going that route.
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 05, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on March 04, 2012, 02:05:28 PM

Holy hell, the Origin site is beyond bad! I can't for the life of me figure out what launch date it operates with for Norway, a date that varies depending on who you ask. My hate for EA over this whole Origin travesty is extreme at this point. I'm invested in Mass Effect and will purchase the game (on DVD of all things, just so EA will be left with as small a portion of my money as possible) to see how the story ends. After that I'll uninstall Origin and never use it again. I'll also tell my friends about how crappy this whole thing is, hopefully influencing them to avoid the system too.

If EA continues requiring Origin for Bioware titles, then this is the last Bioware title I'll ever buy. Ever. Considering how Bioware has changed these last two years, I don't think it's such a big loss anyway. They're no longer the kings of CRPGs.

All this shit merely because EA discovered they'd have to pay royalties to Steam to sell DLC on that platform. Greedy corporate assholes! The customer always comes first, except in computer gaming apparently.

I really don't get what the outrage is here, is it simply that you can't find a release date, or that origin isn't working? Personally I haven't had a problem with Origin, it's similar to Steam for me. Heck I bought ME3 from Amazon, got the CD key, copied and pasted it into Origin and I already have the game pre-installed waiting for the unlock. The fact that you have to have Origin for ME3 doesnt bother me either, since I already play Battlefield 3 and Amular, which both require it. One thing I do like better about Origin is that I get way better DL speeds than I do with Steam. Probably has to do with the amount of users on Steam more than anything.

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 05, 2012, 01:13:28 PM »

There's a "Making Of ME3" piece over on CNN:

Can 'Mass Effect 3' appeal to fans and new players?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/02/tech/gaming-gadgets/mass-effect-three-frum/index.html?hpt=hp_bn6

*My one Origin tip is if you pre-order ME3 and don't see it on your games list, or don't see the little option to download and then install it, just exit Origin and restart/relog in. Then it should be there.

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 05, 2012, 04:10:14 PM »

Had a great moment Sunday afternoon where my bud Topper was felled (we got separated and I couldn't reach him in time to rez him) while I was running around that sub-level with all the rooms and cover points. I knew it was game over unless I finished off the wave. Something possessed me and I suddenly played like... a man possessed.  icon_smile I really enjoy playing as Adept and have started to grasp which powers can best help me when I get in trouble.

I had two Cobra Missiles I planned to save for that mech but I ended up using two out of desperation including a pesky wave-end boss. Kind of felt like Indiana Jones with the swordsman in Raiders. "Screw this" and I blew him up to finish it off. Topper said it was impressive few minutes in spectator mode, just wish I'd thought to get at least a gameplay movie or two of it.

I finally pre-ordered Sunday. I hope we can get some GT co-op groups going.  icon_cool
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 04:12:03 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 05, 2012, 08:51:53 PM »

proxies strike again! i'm playing!

http://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/qilwq/break_break_breakme3_unlocked_in_asian_countries/

damnit, the game isn't detecting my saves, again.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:00:21 PM by jersoc » Logged
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 05, 2012, 08:55:30 PM »

Don't die, Emily!

- Ash
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 05, 2012, 09:26:19 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on March 05, 2012, 08:51:53 PM

proxies strike again! i'm playing!

http://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/qilwq/break_break_breakme3_unlocked_in_asian_countries/

damnit, the game isn't detecting my saves, again.

w00t!  it worked and it's detecting my saves!  I <3 jersoc!

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 05, 2012, 09:52:53 PM »

well, still couldn't get it to detect my saves. seems to be a pretty common issue again too. fucking hell bioware.

guess i'll have to mess with it after work. re-downloading ME2 and going to try and open them up and resave them to see if that'll work.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 05, 2012, 10:20:07 PM »

so, my imported Paragon starts out at level 30, interesting.....

[edit]  kinda annoyed it autospends some of the skill points though, it made some choices I wouldn't have on some skills.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:23:27 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 05, 2012, 11:17:31 PM »

I might start a co-op thread over in the Multiplayer section about it. Very eager to see how this plays with more than two folks, and with variety of classes.  icon_smile

Playing
PC
-Grim Dawn
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 06, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »

Proxied. Imported. Playing. biggrin Quick comments:

The intro (see demo) level is as underwhelming as I remember, gameplay-wise. Sure, the scenery is big, but it's an awfully short and uninspired level otherwise.

Maybe it's just been too long since I played my Adept in ME2, but I don't remember offensive biotics as being this freakin' awesome. Mostly in ME2, I remember sitting back and tossing Pull Field and letting my squadmates shoot the floating fish in the biotic barrel. They've reduced recharge times to basically nothing, though (at least, once your powers are upgraded), so I took out every enemy on the first level with a Pull-Throw combo, which I could spam almost ceaselessly. It was awesome, but also horribly overpowered. I hope it was just because it was the first level (and I should note that none of the enemies had shields or barriers, which would presumably have blocked that strategy).

It is nice that they didn't do the ME2 thing of resetting you to Level 1 with an imported character, but now I have so many skill points to spend for my companions, and with a bunch of changed skills, I'm not so what to take.

OK, time to play the second (first non-demo) mission.

- Ash
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 06, 2012, 01:13:56 AM »

Quote from: Asharak on March 06, 2012, 01:10:45 AM

It is nice that they didn't do the ME2 thing of resetting you to Level 1 with an imported character, but now I have so many skill points to spend for my companions, and with a bunch of changed skills, I'm not so what to take.

I was surprised to see Anderson had skill points, was not expecting that (and never looked in the demo), but yeah, first thing you should do once you have control of Shepard is check to see what you spend.  hopefully there is a way to re-spec or an editor comes out quickly so I can change stuff around.

Because I can,
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2012, 01:40:22 AM »

Boooo, if you start with your experience then my Paragon player I was going to do first is lower level than my Renegade
Arclight

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 06, 2012, 01:47:25 AM »

Ok guys explain to me why you use a previous game file from ME 2?
What's the advantage? I never bothered doing it for the first two. I just never even looked into. I always like starting new games fresh. So I'm thinking you're doing it for the story aspects?? I finished 2 and still have it installed. I don't think I'll port over a save game file, but who knows?

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #340 on: March 06, 2012, 01:55:06 AM »

Playing it now.

Damn, there's finally another repercussion for sending the fleet to save the council.

Edit: There's only a few gameplay advantages for importing your save. This includes starting experience and levels (you start at whatever level you were at the end of ME2), and extra starting credits.

However, there are a lot of story aspects, big and small, that are affected by a save import and you really want those.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 01:56:41 AM by Turtle » Logged
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #341 on: March 06, 2012, 02:06:49 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on March 06, 2012, 01:55:06 AM

Playing it now.

Damn, there's finally another repercussion for sending the fleet to save the council.

Edit: There's only a few gameplay advantages for importing your save. This includes starting experience and levels (you start at whatever level you were at the end of ME2), and extra starting credits.

However, there are a lot of story aspects, big and small, that are affected by a save import and you really want those.

Over 1000 little and big decisions are factored into your gameplay.  Trust me - it makes a HUGE difference. 

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 06, 2012, 02:41:42 AM »

Quote from: Turtle on March 06, 2012, 01:55:06 AM

Playing it now.

errr.... at what point do you get the credits?  I haven't had much time to play today but so far I'm at a big 0 for credits.

[edit] NM, just got them.  it's definitely a lot less than what I had at the end of ME2, I guess Shepard was whoring it up in Vegas during his downtime.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:41:44 AM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 06, 2012, 03:46:59 AM »

So I just gave in and bought it through origin

How do I start the preload?  It's still greyed out... 
greeneggsnham
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 06, 2012, 03:57:29 AM »

Log all the way out of the Origin app (close the notification bar portion, also) and sign back in.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2012, 06:11:27 AM »

OK, so you can re-do your powers on the Normandy in the med bay; first time is free.  re-specced things the way I'd have done so, but I'm not sure why they just didn't let you do that from the get go.  I'm not complaining about it, it just seems like an odd choice.

Because I can,
Dunamis
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 06, 2012, 08:18:28 AM »

Played a couple of hours tonight - good stuff!

I only do two things; kick ass and chew bubblegum.  Right now, I'm all out of bubblegum...
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 06, 2012, 08:46:50 AM »

random thoughts:

was kinda excited to see the smoke grenades, but then I realized they didn't do anything volumetric with them, it's just a 2D sprite.

got the DLC squad member.  if that's all there is to him I'd have trouble recommending buying the pack, but until I finish the game it's hard to say.

Once I found out that Freddie Prinze Jr. is Puerto Rican/Hungarian/Irish/English/Native American I was able to accept him in his role.

I like that the different outfits for your squad mates actually give them bonuses.

game doesn't seem as wide open yet.  so far beyond the opening set of missions I've gotten a main mission quest, a side quest and the DLC quest; hopefully after the main mission quest that'll change and it won't be a dribble of content until the next main mission quest is done.

Because I can,
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: March 06, 2012, 09:20:12 AM »

Checking Metacritic for reviews (all of which are glowing so far, I'm pleased to say), I stumbled upon this gem. After reading merely the first paragraph I feel like punching the writer in the face. Here's the review blurb:

What is so unique in this game is how the presence of its conclusion feels like the existential dread that infuses the characters that make up its universe. The paradox of the game becomes painfully prescient as it draws inexorably towards its conclusion.

What the fuck is this? The Matrix Reloaded?
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 06, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »

Looks like someone just got a new Book of Complicated Words and wanted to show so.

A new one
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2012, 11:18:37 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on March 06, 2012, 09:20:12 AM

Checking Metacritic for reviews (all of which are glowing so far, I'm pleased to say), I stumbled upon this gem. After reading merely the first paragraph I feel like punching the writer in the face. Here's the review blurb:

What is so unique in this game is how the presence of its conclusion feels like the existential dread that infuses the characters that make up its universe. The paradox of the game becomes painfully prescient as it draws inexorably towards its conclusion.

What the fuck is this? The Matrix Reloaded?

There's also "Here, Shepard is trying to determining the fate of everything but the inevitability of the final is inescapable."  Apparently, Adam Sessler drank heavily before writing that final paragraph.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
rshetts2

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 06, 2012, 12:21:34 PM »

Alienware is giving out free keys for a special Sniper Rifle that is the only one that fires high powered electrified rounds.  Theres a limited number of keys  ( about 2000 left )  get them here:  http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/mass-effect-3-giveaway

This is for the PC version only btw.

Can you see the real me? Can ya, CAN YA?
PR_GMR

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 06, 2012, 01:25:32 PM »

Jealous of everybody playing this today. But it's best that I buckle up and play thru ME1 and 2 before enjoying this new apparent masterpiece from Bioware.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: March 06, 2012, 01:56:16 PM »

Bam - my review is lit!

http://gamingtrend.com/game_reviews/mass-effect-3/

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 06, 2012, 02:09:05 PM »

Quote from: rshetts2 on March 06, 2012, 12:21:34 PM

Alienware is giving out free keys for a special Sniper Rifle that is the only one that fires high powered electrified rounds.  Theres a limited number of keys  ( about 2000 left )  get them here:  http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/mass-effect-3-giveaway

Thanks, snagged one. Now that it's really-and-officially-launch-day-in-my-timezone, I'll install it plus the DLC I have coming tonight.

Impressions from playing last night:

+1 to CeeKay's comment about the game seeming less open early on. In ME2, you had just the tutorial (Cerberus base) and intro mission (Freedom's Progress) before getting your first set of dossiers and being set free to pursue them in whatever order you wished. In ME3, I've gone the equivalent of two missions beyond that and I'm still only getting one main mission to do at a time. I have been given a few side-quest/N7 missions that I can do along the way, if I want, but the core story still seems more on rails to this point (which is probably appropriate, mind) than ME2's.

The external set pieces are absolutely beautiful - fighting in the shadow of Reaper annihilation is quite something - but it's all background fluff. The actual, interact-able area of the environment isn't really improved or changed over the previous games. It's still very much a cover-based corridor shooter, mechanically.

Difficulty for my Level 30-ish Adept seems a little erratic. Enemies without defenses seem weaker than before -- in ME2, Husks and Abdominations at least had a chance at swarming me if I wasn't careful; here, I can fire off my biotics so fast that they feel like the "fodder" class enemies in Dragon Age 2. On the other hand, the-things-that-seem-inspired-by-DA's-Ogres that I encountered on a moon have one hell of a lot of Armor and have a fetish for melee charges that make the Krogan in the first games seem puny by comparison. It could just be me not yet fully adapting to the new mechanics and powers yet, though (in particular, it seems possible to roll/dodge some of those melee attacks, which I'm only starting to get the hang of).

I'm thoroughly engrossed in the story, so far, although that's not really a compliment to the plot. It's actually pretty pedestrian, with a giant MacGuffin introduced within about the first ten minutes, along with the same basic and mundane mission structure from ME2: "build your team" has been replaced by "forge your alliances". No, the plot isn't what I find compelling; the characters are. They seem to be doing an excellent job of making such an impersonal, galaxy-spanning conflict feel intensely personal to my Shepard. At least, holy *!% am I going to hurt <SPOILER> for what he did to <SPOILER> at the end of the first mission. I think I read an interview with one of the writers yesterday that said they were trying to make the game focus on the relationships Shepard has built, and so far they've succeeded.

Oh, one comment about my biotic awesomeness: maybe everyone else knew this already but I figured out later on last night that the reason I can spam so many powers is that they've tied a significant power-recharge bonus to the new "weight" mechanic. Specifically, the more and heavier weapons you are carrying, the longer your cooldowns are. Since I'm only using the basic pistol and SMG (which seem to be free, weight-wise), I have +200% bonus, which is giving me cooldowns on Lift and Throw around ~2 seconds. If I were to carry an assault rifle or even, I think, an upgraded pistol, etc., that bonus would start to disappear. It seems like a really intriguing and flexible system, so far, although I haven't played with it much yet.

One thing I'm not a fan of is the sexing-up of the character models. Sure, Ashley's put-down of Miranda was great ("I wear armor into battle, not swimwear") but that line was kind of undercut by the fact that somewhere between ME2 and 3 Ashley apparently found time to hire a hair stylist and get a boob job. To be fair, this isn't just about the women: James Vega is so musclebound he could give a WWE wrestler an inferiority complex. It's clearly an "exaggerated reality" aesthetic they're going for, which is only bothering me because of the contrast with the first two games. On the other hand, I'm really happy that Joker is happy with his new co-pilot. eek

OK, that's everything I can think of for now. I may or may not remember anything else I wanted to mention (I really should write this stuff down) before I get home to play some more this afternoon.

- Ash
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 06, 2012, 02:37:27 PM »

Any more impressions on whether the DLC is worth $10? Does it provide an actual mission that is interesting or is it just a new character with a brief 30 minute intro mission? (cough Kasumi).

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 06, 2012, 02:42:43 PM »

Quote from: Scraper on March 06, 2012, 02:37:27 PM

Any more impressions on whether the DLC is worth $10? Does it provide an actual mission that is interesting or is it just a new character with a brief 30 minute intro mission? (cough Kasumi).

I don't have it yet (didn't buy the Collectors edition and don't see it listed separately for purchase, although I assume that will happen later today) but this page on EA's site describes the new mission as "about 35 minutes long".

No idea whether they're interesting minutes or not.

- Ash

PS> Hey, I liked Kasumi. Shadow Strike was awesome.
Razgon

The Truth is out there

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 06, 2012, 02:43:06 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on March 06, 2012, 01:56:16 PM

War Assets are the aggregated people, weapons, armies, fleets, and technology you’ll accumulate throughout your adventures.  Whether it be garnered by force, coercion, guile, or cooperation, each item contributes to the galactic readiness to face the Reaper threat.  This ties directly into the new scanning minigame on the Normandy.

I'm a bit miffed you didn't mention that its pretty much impossible to get a good ending without having to play multiplayer, to get a multiplier for your War Asset ratings.

Honestly, this is something I'd have thought detracted a lot from a games score, since earlier copy protection has done the same.

Basically, what you do is force xbox owners to pay up for the ability to play MP and thats pretty bad in my opinion, in order to get a "good" ending.

edit: Expanded on this in the console section
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:50:49 PM by Razgon » Logged

A new one
Blackadar

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 06, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »

Quote from: Asharak on March 05, 2012, 08:55:30 PM

She did.  frown

Raise the bridge! I have an erection!
Asharak
Gaming Trend Reader

Elitist Ash-hole

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2012, 02:51:44 PM »

Quote from: Razgon on March 06, 2012, 02:43:06 PM

I'm a bit miffed you didn't mention that its pretty much impossible to get a good ending without having to play multiplayer, to get a multiplier for your War Asset ratings.

I could have sworn I read somewhere I while ago that this wasn't the case -- that you can get as much readiness as you need just from doing more (all?) of the single-player content.

Are you just inferring that you have you play multiplayer because there is a multiplier, or is there a post/review somewhere that confirms that there isn't enough single-player content?

EDIT> Googled, found this post from Bioware, which includes the following in the FAQ:

Quote from: Chis Priestly
You can reach the highest levels of success in the single player experience alone, but Galaxy at War gives you alternative ways to get there.

So what's your basis for disputing that, Raz?

- Ash
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:56:39 PM by Asharak » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: