http://gamingtrend.com
October 25, 2014, 04:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 12313 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: March 24, 2012, 09:45:02 PM »

Just over 19 hours in, and the game is finally starting to hit it's stride.  The story has become much more interesting, the last few levels/scenarios have been fantastic, and I'm seeing lots of familiar faces.  I've even somewhat gotten used to the screwy Citadel quest system, and while it's certainly not perfect, it's doable.  My only real gripe is the planet & system scanning.  After ME1, I didn't think there was any way to make scanning random planets more annoying...but they succeeded with ME2.  After ME2, I thought that for sure they wouldn't be able to come up with a worse mechanics...but they topped themselves once again.  How did a AAA title like this make it all the way through playtesting without someone saying, "Um, guys, this is really pretty lame and obnoxious."

I know it's  deadhorse at this point, but I had one more thought about "requiring" multiplayer in order to get the best ending.  Bioware obviously realized that there are lots of people (like myself) for whom the main draw of ME games is the fantastic story, wonderful writing, great characters, and the cool RPG elements.  Otherwise, why would they have put in the "Story" and "RPG" modes?  In fact, in the nearly 20 hours I've played as a Soldier class so far, I have yet to use a single power, issue a single movement order to a squadmate, change weapons, or even tell a squadmate to use one of their powers.  I just switched the combat to easy, upgraded my assault rifle, and let my teammates do their thing.  And y'know what?  I'm thoroughly enjoying the game as a result.  But in order to get the best endings, they are requiring someone like me - who sets combat on the equivalent of auto-pilot - to jump into multiplayer with people for whom the complex combat system is the main draw of the game.  These are folks who love the fact that they can issue orders, face challenging enemies, and throw around biotic powers while I, on the other hand, would be perfectly happy for every enemy I face to die after a couple bullets.  I guess that's why the required MP is so irritating and why it holds zero appeal to gamers like me.

ďMy next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 24, 2012, 10:07:04 PM »

I take it you don't have an iPhone/iPad/iPodTouch?  It really is super easy to boost your rating through the Datapad app.  I've got every region at 75% or so with very minimal time/effort put in.

It's a shame they didn't make a web version of the datapad.  From the way the app loads and look of the broken image placeholders I get when my iPhone internet connection is shoddy, it's pretty clear that the app already is a glorified website, so I can't imagine it would've been that hard to do.  I'm sure people would still grumble about having to do anything out of the game itself, but it would at least allow anyone to boost their war rating without any multiplayer.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 24, 2012, 10:15:07 PM »

Do NOT sweat the best ending thing.  All endings are equally awful and don't really change much at all.  In fact I would recommend just shutting it down right before the end. 
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 24, 2012, 10:36:38 PM »

wonderpug its more just the point of the thing.  now, im not going to play the game so in a way im talking out my @$$ on this one, but for me the turn off (amoung many others) was that today its downloading and playing an app or feeding hits to social media flavor of the day, next week its buying an app, after that maybe its buying a taco or a soda or maybe the new book / comic book / movie tie in... all to play the damn game

and the trend isnt for "more" game to be offered in exchange for taking part in these side activities, the trend is to strip more and more of the game OUT and force consumers (yes thats what we are) to consume more and more and more to get less.  it just feels cheap

*rant off*
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 24, 2012, 11:18:44 PM »

Oh no, I get the side of the complainers.  I'm not interested in multiplayer for this game, and I do want the "best" ending.  I'm lucky I have easy access to the app, and I'm glad it turned out to be so easy to raise the % with it.  But yeah, I agree it should be something doable entirely in-game single player..
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »

did you buy the DLC?,that was a massive disappointment as well,especially at 800 points because it was similar to Zaeeds DLC that was the online pass last time....the mission took me 30 minutes to do,which is more baffling because Arrival which is quite lengthy was 560 points,Shadow Broker which was also quite lengthy was 800 points

so,i am aware that i do complain a lot about this game,so i have made a list and yeah they are even at the moment,but i had to stretch for good points(as you can see)

Hated
-The End
-Stereotypical Red Phone boxes everywhere in London 200 years in the future Tongue
-The DLC was too short and boring
-no planet hopping(1st game had the MAKO 2nd game had the Firewalker thing or whatever the hell it was)
-James Vega,hate is a bit too much,but i just didn't find him interesting at all,let alone make an Anime about him saywhat
-'end of level' Bosses...just didn't feel right for an ME game

Loved
-Although disappointed and confused that there was to be a different Composer for the music(why when 1 and 2 had such kick ass music?),it still had some very powerful themes
-Citadel,i DID really like walking around everywhere,especially interacting with your crew
-Story....apart from the end,but it was really picking up speed,there was also a desperation or panic i felt and an excitement getting the entire galaxy together
-I can't imagine anyone else as TIM,Martin Sheen was great again
-Multiplayer,again Love is a bit too much,but i didn't hate it as much as i thought...doubt i will play it that much though
-EDI...wasn't sure which to put her in,i like EDI,not too sure about her 1920s Metropolis look though..although noted that Metropolis was set in the future icon_wink

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 25, 2012, 02:55:33 AM »

The DLC was awesome. Not for the mission, but for the character and taking him around. I always had him in my party and I got a lot of great story in missions and even just on the ship.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:14 AM »

I took him out a few times(just trying to use all my team),but i didn't get anything from him,maybe its for certain missions

I did get one or two stories on the ship when i did my rounds and a cutscene where Liara was going Apeshit at him,but that was about it

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2012, 04:35:36 AM »

BTW, the issue with the 'green' ending:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Keep in mind that the ENTIRE reason the Promethians (what what's his name from the DLC is) LOST the war against the Reapers was BECAUSE they were one giant species that had no diversity. They couldn't adapt because they'd conquered everyone else. And now you just caused EXACTLY THAT with that ending choice.

That's why green just makes no sense with the story they'd built up during ME3 (assuming you bought the DLC or had the CE).

Also, after every mission, make sure you talk to everybody on your ship. Your crew does TONS of things with each other, and you can miss so many just outstanding conversation segments if you ignore that.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: March 26, 2012, 04:14:28 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on March 25, 2012, 03:25:14 AM

I took him out a few times(just trying to use all my team),but i didn't get anything from him,maybe its for certain missions

I did get one or two stories on the ship when i did my rounds and a cutscene where Liara was going Apeshit at him,but that was about it

People you encounter will notice him and involve him in discussions, and he will break into many discussions just like other team members. In fact, unlike Zaeed in ME2, the prothean is just as fleshed out as the rest of your crew. I used him for the first few missions after I found him, and every one of them featured extended conversations due to his presence.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 26, 2012, 09:57:55 AM »

Quote from: TiLT on March 26, 2012, 04:14:28 AM

Quote from: metallicorphan on March 25, 2012, 03:25:14 AM

People you encounter will notice him and involve him in discussions, and he will break into many discussions just like other team members. In fact, unlike Zaeed in ME2, the prothean is just as fleshed out as the rest of your crew. I used him for the first few missions after I found him, and every one of them featured extended conversations due to his presence.

ahh that reminds me,i did find him in the citadel and that caused a cutscene,where people were amazed at him,i had to Paragon steer him through a conversation as he was starting to talk that everyone was doomed

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 26, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »

I just got to a part in the story where how I handled something in ME2 played a significant role in the outcome of one of the major plot hubs in ME3.  I couldn't believe how it played out.  I've been avoiding spoilers, so I missed some of the information for how this outcome is determined, based on decisions from ME2.  Unfortunately for me, my outcome was...not ideal  icon_smile

I'm going to roll with it since it's from my ME1 and ME2 character, and that's how I played the game in those moments.  Thumbs up to bioware for not being afraid to kick me in the nuts.  

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:11:44 AM by Roguetad » Logged
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 04, 2012, 03:17:30 AM »

Just finished at around 32 hours.  While it was a little bit strange, I didn't think the ending was nearly as awful as everyone is making it out to be.  Maybe it's because I lowered my expectations so far that anything sort of cutting to a blank screen would have been acceptable.  Either that or the fact that I've played so many JRPG's where bizzare, non-sensical endings are the norm.  smile

I'd give ME3 a B+ overall.  The gameplay was quite fun, but for some reason the story wasn't nearly as compelling for me as ME2's was.  I never warmed up to the quest-giving mechanic of "overhear random conversation", so the Citadel felt disjointed the entire time.  There also didn't seem to be nearly as much interaction with the crew as previous games.  Or maybe it just felt that way because most of my favorite characters had very little screen time.  Still think it was better than ME1, but not really close to ME2.

ďMy next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: April 04, 2012, 05:17:38 AM »

Yeah, your generic crew didn't speak at all in this one, whereas in ME2 they at least had a few lines.

The squad mates and named crew in ME3 have more dialog and way more interactions, especially since they now talk over the intercoms (a great addition). So while this adds more interesting dialog, it also means you're spending less time in the dialog windows. Honestly, most of the time the between mission dialog didn't really warrant going into that menu anyway. I like this new way of just talking to them and quickly knowing if they have anything else to say.

My expectations were very high for the ending, but only because the producer making some pretty specific statements about how much ME3 would do with those endings. There's places online you can find his old tweets, interviews, and forum posts where he basically outlines a much deeper ending with many more outcomes than what we got.

I actually stopped watching anime and playing JRPGs because I started feeling that even their weird and unfulfill endings were just another form of cliche, and just another crutch that allows them to hand wave away trying to write a good conclusion.

At this point, I have a lot more respect for how some shooters have handling their endings. Gears of War 3 was a top notch way to end a trilogy, it wasn't perfect all around, but the player both what they wanted, and what they didn't, and it worked.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:23:03 AM by Turtle » Logged
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2012, 01:35:13 PM »

well it's official

CVG

Mass Effect 3 DLC adds new Ending scenes

set for release this summer

Extended Cut will be a free download for 360 and PC players,but not for PS3,they have to pay $9.99

nah,just kiddin',PS3 peeps get it for free as well Tongue icon_twisted
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:52:47 PM by metallicorphan » Logged

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2012, 05:14:23 PM »

I keep starting to type a response, but I'm afraid I would just be repeating the same things everyone else has said for the past couple of weeks. 

I'm glad they're addressing the ending somehow, and apparently they're not insane enough to charge for the DLC, but it still doesn't sound like they're going to give us the ending that the Mass Effect story really deserved.  It's pretty impressive how much goodwill Bioware/EA managed to destroy in such a short period of time.  I certainly hope we're not seeing another situation similar to Origin's downfall.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 05, 2012, 05:19:08 PM »

Quote from: Laner on April 05, 2012, 05:14:23 PM

I keep starting to type a response, but I'm afraid I would just be repeating the same things everyone else has said for the past couple of weeks. 

I'm glad they're addressing the ending somehow, and apparently they're not insane enough to charge for the DLC, but it still doesn't sound like they're going to give us the ending that the Mass Effect story really deserved.  It's pretty impressive how much goodwill Bioware/EA managed to destroy in such a short period of time.  I certainly hope we're not seeing another situation similar to Origin's downfall.

I thought that was doomed/hated from the start(and still is)?...not a PC gamer myself,i just always hear bad things about it

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: April 05, 2012, 05:26:12 PM »

No, it took a while to really take effect... EA bought Origin in 92, and they were still cranking out great games like Ultima 7, Wing Commander 3, Crusader, etc. for a few years.  It wasn't until Ultima 8 that people first noticed something was amiss, but there were still good games coming out of the studio regardless.

Eventually EA decided to go all in on their MMORPG (Ultima Online) and kill off everything else Origin was doing, including forcing them to shove an incomplete series-capping RPG (Ultima 9) out the door as a final kick in the teeth.  Sound familiar? smile

On another note, I saw this response to BioWare's announcement:

Fans: We hate your ending.

BioWare: Oh, you want more of our ending.

nod
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:27:56 PM by Laner » Logged
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 05, 2012, 05:41:19 PM »

I had no idea Origin was so old,i thought EA had only just announced it a few years ago to go up against Steam,like i say though i am not a PC gamer

I have seen some good responses to this new DLC as well,some people saying it will add more colours or it would be funny if the DLC was 108kb and on the disc ...Or Bobby Ewing Shepard steps out of the Shower Tongue

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: April 05, 2012, 05:47:37 PM »

Ah, yeah... probably should have clarified that I meant Origin, the game developer!

My favorite suggested ending:

After receiving the horrible options from space ghost child, Shepard punches Casper in the face with such force that he dissolves into thin air. The credits roll as Shepard gets down to the music from Purgatory.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 05, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »

Q and A has been released

What can fans expect from the Extended Cut DLC?

For fans who want more closure in Mass Effect 3, the DLC will offer extended scenes that provide additional context and deeper insight to the conclusion of Commander Shepard's journey.

Are there going to be more/different endings or ending DLCs in the future?

No. BioWare strongly believes in the team's artistic vision for the end of this arc of the Mass Effect franchise. The extended cut DLC will expand on the existing endings, but no further ending DLC is planned.

What is BioWare adding to the ending with the Extended Cut DLC?

BioWare will expanding on the ending to Mass Effect 3 by creating additional cinematics and epilogue scenes to the existing ending sequences. The goal of these new scenes is to provide additional clarity and closure to Mass Effect 3.

When will the Extended Cut DLC be available?

Currently the Extended Cut DLC is planned for this summer, no specific date has been announced at this point.

Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?

Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard's story.

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 11, 2012, 03:14:59 PM »

Eurogamer

Mass Effect 3's Extended Cut will expand the game's endings with "a sense of personalisation" specific to your playthrough.

Saved your favourite characters? Killed everyone? BioWare suggests you'll be offered more chances to see the consequences of your actions on the game's finale.

"We wanted to give the players a sense of personalisation with the endings," producer Mike Gamble revealed during the Mass Effect 3 panel at PAX East. "Many people mentioned that some of the choices they made in the game are not necessarily reflected in the ending scenes. We're definitely going to focus on things like that.

"We want to make sure that when you see the ending of Mass Effect, you now have the information and context to be satisfied."

BioWare is still targeting the "generic summer" launch window previously announced for the free expansion, but said the add-on will offer a decent amount of content. "It's more than just a few cinematic scenes," Gamble added.

"We're currently building it right now, our cinematics team is on it. Our writers are heavily involved. It's coming together."

Gamble reiterated BioWare's previous stance that the new content would not "re-imagine" the current ending or add a new one. So why wasn't the Extended Cut part of the game already?

"The dev team stands by what was released in the core product, and we're very proud of it," Gamble concluded. "It was important though for us to listen to the community, and a lot of that feedback didn't come until the game came out. Once we were listening we decided to include the extended cut. It wasn't in the game because we didn't know there was such a huge demand for it, to be honest with you."

Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: April 11, 2012, 03:20:05 PM »

You mean they're giving us what they originally promised? Because the guys saying that they didn't plan this were the same ones saying promising a proper ending since the very beginning.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 11, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »

Quote from: Turtle on April 11, 2012, 03:20:05 PM

You mean they're giving us what they originally promised? Because the guys saying that they didn't plan this were the same ones saying promising a proper ending since the very beginning.

I was going to add that we have heard it all before

Like someone on EG said,maybe Bioware should just drop ME now and get KOTOR3 happening icon_biggrin...adding what happened to your crew is all good,but i am not sure Mass Effect 3 overall CAN be saved

actually saying that about KOTOR3,LucasArts have said all their games from now on will be done internally ..okay,get to work on Jade Empire 2 Tongue

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 11, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »

I feel like that ship has already sailed, at least it did for me when I finished my xbox 360 playthrough last night.  Since they are so determined to defend their creative vision for the ending, I think they should just eat it, so to speak, and not do a mulligan or "clarification" of any kind.  Devote your resources elsewhere.  They missed the opportunity to create a strong ending experience to the trilogy, and that's how I will remember the experience. 

ME1 - Cool new universe, ok combat, interesting characters, good story.  ME2 - Better combat (I liked the more shooty feel to the combat), fun character based stories, good dark moments, awesome ending (well except for the goofy boss, but otherwise a great ending).  ME3 - Great combat.  Some good fan service for certain places and characters.  Some really touching character moments.  War Asset system was stupid.  Cool final push.  Weak ending.

I'm not buying their official PR about the ending either, I think they just ran out of time.  I saw many examples near the end (see spoiler thread) that looked like they were crunched for time and just had to throw things together.           
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 11, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on April 11, 2012, 05:30:59 PM

I feel like that ship has already sailed, at least it did for me when I finished my xbox 360 playthrough last night.  Since they are so determined to defend their creative vision for the ending, I think they should just eat it, so to speak, and not do a mulligan or "clarification" of any kind.  Devote your resources elsewhere.  They missed the opportunity to create a strong ending experience to the trilogy, and that's how I will remember the experience. 

ME1 - Cool new universe, ok combat, interesting characters, good story.  ME2 - Better combat (I liked the more shooty feel to the combat), fun character based stories, good dark moments, awesome ending (well except for the goofy boss, but otherwise a great ending).  ME3 - Great combat.  Some good fan service for certain places and characters.  Some really touching character moments.  War Asset system was stupid.  Cool final push.  Weak ending.

I'm not buying their official PR about the ending either, I think they just ran out of time.  I saw many examples near the end (see spoiler thread) that looked like they were crunched for time and just had to throw things together.           
I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I am not sure I'll ever bother replaying this series now - which was unthinkable before I finished it (I have already replayed the first 2 games). I really wanted to play a renegade Sheppard, but that piss poor ending has just blighted the whole series for me. They should just move on to creating a mediocre third Dragon Age game.

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 20, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »

BiowarEA says they are working with Sony to get MP events to PS3 players on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:25:15 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: April 20, 2012, 05:07:16 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on April 20, 2012, 02:23:34 PM

BiowarEA says they are working with Sony to get MP events to PS3 players on a regular basis.

That's BEAware.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 20, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »

nope BiowarEA.

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 27, 2012, 07:35:57 PM »

and it's official:  ME3 Weekends for the PS3 are a go.

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 21, 2012, 11:37:25 AM »

Hackett,EDI and Alenko all returning for the extended ending

Alenko is dead in my game,so i guess you can confirm Ashley for the extended end as well

Lance Henriksen, who voices Admiral Steven Hackett, told G4: "I just did another session with them... They were saying there's a little bit of a problem with the abruptness of the ending. So we did a whole series of things to add to the end of the game, to live up to the quality they've been doing."

Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2012, 06:06:24 PM »

The Fans: "Your Ending Sucked!"  BioWare: "Oh, You Want More Of Our Ending?" Cut comes out Tuesday.

http://www.masseffect.com/about/extended_cut/

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 22, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »

Quote from: Laner on June 22, 2012, 06:06:24 PM

The Fans: "Your Ending Sucked!"  BioWare: "Oh, You Want More Of Our Ending?" Cut comes out Tuesday.

http://www.masseffect.com/about/extended_cut/

I just read in the faqs that you can't just download and watch the ending if you completed the game.  If you want to see the extended cut, you need to go back to the save just before...
Spoiler for Hiden:
the assault on the Cerebrus Base...
and then play through the entire ending.  I'd like to see it, but I'm not wild about playing through that part of the game again (which was the worst past of the game imo).  There's always youtube.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 22, 2012, 06:51:49 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on June 22, 2012, 06:40:24 PM

I'd like to see it, but I'm not wild about playing through that part of the game again (which was the worst past of the game imo).  There's always youtube.

heh, I just posted about this in the PC forum and said pretty much the same thing.  all the flags are set by the end, couldn't they set it to read them and go from there?

Because I can,
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 26, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »

And here IS Youtube!!

So the download is now up on XBL however,if you don't want to replay through Mass Effect 3
Spoiler for Hiden:
from before you storm the Cerberus base
..as Rogue posted above
then here are the 4 new endings

3 extended and 1 all new ending

Refusal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PThzItSAT5c

Destroy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fLEEHhnBgA&feature=relmfu

Synthesis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewK7UwDTyI

Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyDF_9NTvPA&feature=relmfu

Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: June 26, 2012, 04:03:18 PM »

Wow, their Refusal ending is pretty much a big FU.  They took the time to add the ending everyone wanted but made it mandatory that that ending resulted in failure.
Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 26, 2012, 04:25:04 PM »

Well, the endings are definitely more fleshed out and better, especially the synthesis ending. However, they still don't seem to reflect outcomes based on the individual choices made from the previous games. And I kind of like the refusal ending, actually.
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: June 26, 2012, 04:31:53 PM »

Itís more that they made it half assed.  They had the opportunity to make it the ending that would make everyone happy.  Have full readiness?  You win the war!  Donít have full readiness? You get the Rejection ending as it is right now.
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: June 26, 2012, 09:50:47 PM »

Yep, glad I didn't bother to replay it.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 26, 2012, 10:26:14 PM »

Quote from: Lordnine on June 26, 2012, 04:03:18 PM

Wow, their Refusal ending is pretty much a big FU.  They took the time to add the ending everyone wanted but made it mandatory that that ending resulted in failure.

Hey, that's the cost of making it all about what Shepard wants.  He/she played by his/her own rules and the galaxy paid the price.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: