http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 04:59:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mario Paint for Revolution and DS?!  (Read 525 times)
depward
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2005, 02:25:22 AM »

Saw this over at the GA forums:

"In what I'll label "so obvious that I'm mad I didn't think of it" news, Nintendo has announced that a DS version of the cult Super Nintendo classic Mario Paint will be released in the second half of next year. At this time Nintendo plans to include painting, animation, and music functions in the game, which may be implemented together as one game or separated into three games like their Nintendogs series.

Using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Nintendo inadvertently confirmed a Revolution version as well, “…the new Mario Paint will be a community-building game and users will be able to share their creations with other DS users and Revolution users.” After letting this note slip, the same source divulged that Revolution's version will also have 3D modeling capabilities."

Source:  Gaming Horizon

Not yet CONFIRMED, but that would be a fun little tool to just fool around with.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 07:35:07 AM »

A Revolution version would be great.  I loved Mario Paint, and I think playing it was the first time I ever used a mouse.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 02:46:29 PM »

They better include that flyswatting game!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: