http://gamingtrend.com
July 25, 2014, 06:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mario Baseball & New Zelda shots  (Read 1328 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2004, 08:09:18 AM »

Gamespot has some new screenshots from the new Gamecube Zelda game, as well as screenshots from the next Mario sports game, Mario Baseball.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
JCC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 03:46:40 PM »

Every time I see one of those Zelda shots, I start pining for that game big time. It's going to be a LOOOONG torturous wait for that bad boy! smile

-John

XBox Live ID: "JCC Davros"
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 03:47:45 PM »

IN on both!

Can't wait to send Peach some chin music!! biggrin

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 03:57:16 PM »

mario baseball might push me over the edge to get the Cube. There's a nice deal now for one, where you get the Cube, Double Dash, and a 2nd controller for $99.
Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 05:32:56 PM »

I love Nintendo games.  I know it'll probably never happen but I wish they'd just stop making hardware and go multi-platform on their games.  I have no desire to own multiple consoles anymore and I got rid of my Cube because of the sparse release schedule of their first party titles.  Zelda certainly looks awesome.  Sigh.
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 06:14:38 PM »

See I'm totally up for buying a 'lil Cube to play the exclusives, likewise the upcoming N Revolution - whatever the hell it winds up being like.

As for the games above, I love each and every Zelda shot that comes out, but I think Nintendo needs to start showing something different. I can't help but look at those images and think of the game as Ocarina of Time with a face lift. It was fantastic to see these sorts of images last E3, tying the game to arguably either the best or the second best of the series, but now's the time to show how this game's unique. God, Nintendo, get the hype machine pumping! You make good games, so talk them up!

Oh, and if that baseball game has the fun and creativity of Kart, Tennis, and Golf, then it'll be worth a play for sure.

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 06:25:36 PM »

I filled the cup.

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2004, 08:17:05 PM »

I see they have a new Kirby action game coming out for the Cube also.

Looks like a made a good choice getting my $99 bundle this last weekend!  Not to mention that I picked up Mario Sunshine and Zelda for only $14 each new!  3 hot games, 2 controllers and a new console for $130 isn't too freaking back at all!

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 01:41:59 AM »

Quote from: "Dafones"

As for the games above, I love each and every Zelda shot that comes out, but I think Nintendo needs to start showing something different. I can't help but look at those images and think of the game as Ocarina of Time with a face lift. It was fantastic to see these sorts of images last E3, tying the game to arguably either the best or the second best of the series, but now's the time to show how this game's unique. God, Nintendo, get the hype machine pumping! You make good games, so talk them up!

I think the new gameplay will come at E3 when they will likely have a playable Zelda on the show floor.  I think they initially said no more Zelda stuff until E3 anyway so I look at these shots as a bonus.   The early announcement effectively said "yes, we're working on a new Zelda, and it will be closer to OoT than WW, now let us get back to work."
Dafones

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2004, 02:02:55 AM »

Oh I'm sure the details will come out this May, but I'm still surprised that Nintendo doesn't get things going earlier.

Now Playing: GTA - San Andreas [PS2]
Yoshi's Island DS [DS]
Cleric7

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2004, 02:58:23 AM »

I love who's playing center field in the baseball shot smile
A high pop-fly from Bowser comes down at terminal velocity and squishes his little green butt  :shock:

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: