http://gamingtrend.com
July 23, 2014, 10:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madden 10 Impressions  (Read 8708 times)
denoginizer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »

Quote from: Jeff on August 18, 2009, 01:11:20 PM

I'm starting to wonder if there aren't a few too many fumbles and INT's returned for TD's.

Unfortunately that has always been a problem with Madden and NCAA.  I think they make the offensive linemen too slow.  I've always thought one of the best reasons to have a fast QB is it can save you 3 or 4 TDS allowed over a season.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »

I think the fumbles for TD's has a lot to do with the fact that the ball doesn't bounce around a lot on a fumble. It just lands and the guy picks it up and takes off. In real life it's rarely that easy.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2009, 01:58:15 PM »

Quote from: Octavious230 on August 18, 2009, 01:54:47 PM

I think the fumbles for TD's has a lot to do with the fact that the ball doesn't bounce around a lot on a fumble. It just lands and the guy picks it up and takes off. In real life it's rarely that easy.

That's probably true. I haven't had many fumbles returned for a TD, but I have noticed that roughly half of my fumbles have been scooped up and the defender starts running with it, when the majority of the time in the NFL players will jump on the ball to make sure they have control of it.

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

Quote from: slackerjoe on August 18, 2009, 12:32:32 PM

Using Bill's sliders I started a franchise and got clobbered 45-21 (Panthers over Eagles).  Deangelo Williams was a beast and I was going crazy trying to figure out a defense to stop him.  Also my punt returner fumbled twice (he got stripped both times) and the fumbles were returned for TDs.  Add in a 90 yard INT return, it's clear I need to improve!    

I liked the highlight show at the end of the first week in franchise mode.  I thought it was very done.

I'm starting to wonder if there aren't a few too many fumbles and INT's returned for TD's. Last night, naednek and I played on Live, and the final score was SF 14, Miami 0, (we played in heavy snow in SF, lol). The only 2 scores of the game were an INT and a fumble return for TD's. The fumble was dumb luck, but I did make a really bad pass decision on the pick I threw, and it was the kind that get returned for TD's (quick out sideline).

Btw, good game, Ken, that was fun.

Yeah, I'm not sure why it was snowing in SF.  I selected live weather, and it should have been in the 80's.

I thought it was going to be a close game, because neither of us could score off of each other.  But the turnovers decided the game.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »

Quote from: naednek on August 18, 2009, 02:55:53 PM

Using Bill's sliders I started a franchise and got clobbered 45-21 (Panthers over Eagles).  Deangelo Williams was a beast and I was going crazy trying to figure out a defense to stop him.  Also my punt returner fumbled twice (he got stripped both times) and the fumbles were returned for TDs.  Add in a 90 yard INT return, it's clear I need to improve!    

I liked the highlight show at the end of the first week in franchise mode.  I thought it was very done.

I'm starting to wonder if there aren't a few too many fumbles and INT's returned for TD's. Last night, naednek and I played on Live, and the final score was SF 14, Miami 0, (we played in heavy snow in SF, lol). The only 2 scores of the game were an INT and a fumble return for TD's. The fumble was dumb luck, but I did make a really bad pass decision on the pick I threw, and it was the kind that get returned for TD's (quick out sideline).

Yeah, I'm not sure why it was snowing in SF.  I selected live weather, and it should have been in the 80's.

I thought it was going to be a close game, because neither of us could score off of each other.  But the turnovers decided the game.

If you were playing in snow, I would expect lots of turnovers and a low score, which is what you got.  Sounds right to me.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2009, 02:57:49 PM »

Yeah, I'm not sure why it was snowing in SF.  I selected live weather, and it should have been in the 80's.

Many times when I would choose a quick game in Madden '09 it would be snowing in Dallas. Guess they haven't gotten that ironed out yet. biggrin

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2009, 03:24:36 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on August 18, 2009, 02:56:50 PM

If you were playing in snow, I would expect lots of turnovers and a low score, which is what you got.  Sounds right to me.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Tongue  I wasn't complaining or a tad bit upset.  It was a fun game
Greggy_D

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2009, 05:08:59 PM »

I'm having fun in the game and I think I need to tweak Bill's sliders for my skill level.  I am getting absolutely chewed up by the AI's running game and conversely I cannot put together a run longer than 5-7 yards.

Some bitches:
1.  Stop with the "officials gather to see if it's a TD" bit.  Saw this SEVEN times in a game last night, even on a TD where the RB ran the ball into the end zone (wasn't tackled into the end zone).
2.  Need more sacks.  The QB gets rid of the ball too much during contact.
3.  Not enough time before snap on AI FG attempt.  As mentioned, it's more like a cutscene.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »

Here are my rambling thoughts. I've liked what I've played, I need to up the difficulty and play with sliders, but overall I am satisfied. I haven't bought a Madden in 5 years, but I was expecting things to be a little more refined. For some reason I just remember the interface being more user friendly. It seems like a labor to get to options, and a lot of the options from last gen games are no longer around.

I played a couple preseason franchise games, but I will start over with the updated rosters. I also played 2 online games, won one, lost one. In the win the opponent quit/disconnected. Definitely happy with the slower pace too.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

Quote from: Greggy_D on August 18, 2009, 05:08:59 PM

I'm having fun in the game and I think I need to tweak Bill's sliders for my skill level.  I am getting absolutely chewed up by the AI's running game and conversely I cannot put together a run longer than 5-7 yards.

Some bitches:
1.  Stop with the "officials gather to see if it's a TD" bit.  Saw this SEVEN times in a game last night, even on a TD where the RB ran the ball into the end zone (wasn't tackled into the end zone).
2.  Need more sacks.  The QB gets rid of the ball too much during contact.
3.  Not enough time before snap on AI FG attempt.  As mentioned, it's more like a cutscene.

1. couldn't agree more. I want to turn that off, and also I'd like to turn off measuring for a first down -- I get why they put these things in there, but I don't care. I just want to get on to the next play.

2. definitely not seeing this in my games. Both sides have been getting what feels like a realistic amount of sacks.

3.  ...

Octavious230

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »

I wouldn't mind if I could hit a darn button and skip the things. You can skip the play reviews so I don't get why we can't skip the other ones. I'm loving the game despite the minor niggles. Last night I was playing and the computer threw a sideline pass that made the receiver jump to try and catch it. The CB came in and took his legs out and he flipped and smashed his head into the ground. I don't remember ever seeing a tackle look that realistic. I'm sure they probably had a flipping over animation but this was so darn fluid.  icon_biggrin
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »

A couple of questions ...

As a kickoff returner, how would I just kneel in the endzone?

As a punt returner, what do I press for a fair catch? also say I'm on the 10 yd line, and I just want to let it roll into the endzone, how do I do that?

As a QB, how would cancel 'pass mode' and take off running? What would be the button presses for a pump-fake then take off on a run?

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2009, 08:56:32 PM »

Quote from: Jeff on August 18, 2009, 08:45:53 PM

A couple of questions ...

As a kickoff returner, how would I just kneel in the endzone?

As a punt returner, what do I press for a fair catch? also say I'm on the 10 yd line, and I just want to let it roll into the endzone, how do I do that?

As a QB, how would cancel 'pass mode' and take off running? What would be the button presses for a pump-fake then take off on a run?

To kneel, just stand in the endzone, don't move
For fair catch, press Y before you catch it.  Move your player away if you want the ball to roll in the endzone
For QB running, I think it's LB
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2009, 08:56:41 PM »

KO returner.  Just stand in the endzone for a few seconds and the guy will down it.

Punt fair catch = Y button while it's in the air.

Pump fake = not sure on that one but I think it's LB

Take off as QB = Right trigger and then X to slide.

***Whoops. Slow typing fingers.  paranoid

Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on August 18, 2009, 08:56:41 PM

KO returner.  Just stand in the endzone for a few seconds and the guy will down it.

Thanks D.

Pretty sure LB is throw the ball away.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Quote from: Jeff on August 18, 2009, 08:58:31 PM

***Whoops. Slow typing fingers.  paranoid

Thanks D.

Sure, thank the slow one  Tongue
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »

KO returner.  Just stand in the endzone for a few seconds and the guy will down it.

Thanks D.

LB can be a receiver, so it's not that. RB throws the ball away. RT tucks the ball so the QB can run. Is LT pump fake?

Tune in to hear me spout nonsense about Fantasy Football every Thursday evening at 6:08.
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »

Thanks D.

Ahh.  Then pump fake may be push in on the right stick. 

naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2009, 09:01:13 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on August 18, 2009, 09:00:27 PM

KO returner.  Just stand in the endzone for a few seconds and the guy will down it.

Thanks D.

LB can be a receiver, so it's not that. RB throws the ball away. RT tucks the ball so the QB can run. Is LT pump fake?

yeah, you're right about LB, that's usually to a HB or WR
Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on August 18, 2009, 09:00:27 PM

Thanks D.

No, no, no, no, no.... RB pump fakes, and clicking one of the two analog sticks (i forget which one) throws the ball away.
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »

We're like the Bad News Bears of Madden.

And sorry Ken, didn't even see your post Tongue
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 18, 2009, 10:34:37 PM »

EA's manual to the rescue!!! (who'd have thunk it.)

RB - pump fake

RT - QB scramble

Push Rt stick - throw away

Greggy_D

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2009, 11:39:49 PM »

Roster Patch is coming out tomorrow morning.  Yes....Vick and the Diva will be included.
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2009, 01:05:23 AM »

Quote from: Jeff on August 18, 2009, 09:06:41 PM

icon_biggrin

So Favre will be in the patch tomorrow morning? That didn't take long.

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2009, 02:28:42 AM »

I'm getting killed with HUGE plays on 3rd down.

Is there some 3rd down logic?

My typical game goes something like this (on All-Pro)

3rd and 7....47 yard TD pass
3rd and 11...63 yard TD pass
3rd and 4...77 yard TD run

All those plays involve some sort of crazy run where the RB breaks about 73 tackles in the backfield or a WR makes a one handed catch and breaks 4 tackles to go the distance.

Then comes my 2 picks returned about 70+ yards for TDs too.

Then I lose every game about 38 - 21.

I would move down in levels but it seems like I can actually play D until 3rd down, and even with that, I have the correct defense but there's always some superhuman play that gets sprung for 50+ yards.

Frustrating!

(edit to add All-Pro level)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 11:53:45 AM by Devil » Logged

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
pingwrx

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2009, 03:37:31 AM »

Quote from: Devil on August 19, 2009, 02:28:42 AM

My typical game goes something like this

All those plays involve some sort of crazy run where the RB breaks about 73 tackles in the backfield or a WR makes a one handed catch and breaks 4 tackles to go the distance.

I would move down in levels but it seems like I can actually play D until 3rd down, and even with that, I have the correct defense but there's always some superhuman play that gets sprung for 50+ yards.

Frustrating!

What level are you playing on?

XBL gamertag: pingwrx
PS3-PS4 pingwrx
Isgrimnur

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2009, 03:53:41 AM »

Quote from: msteelers on August 19, 2009, 01:05:23 AM

Quote from: Jeff on August 18, 2009, 09:06:41 PM

icon_biggrin

So Favre will be in the patch tomorrow morning? That didn't take long.

At least they won't have to redesign the cover again this year.  Roll Eyes

Hadron Smasher on 360; IsgrimnurTTU on PS3

I'd rather be watching hockey.
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2009, 04:05:41 AM »

Frustrating!

and they say it's not in the game...

I've experienced that a few times so far, but not as much as I did in Madden 09, 08, 07, 06
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2009, 05:36:32 AM »

I think my Twitter says it all, right now. (@ZarkonGT, for those curious)
gellar

I'm a dolphin!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2009, 02:25:12 PM »

Quote from: naednek on August 19, 2009, 04:05:41 AM

Frustrating!

and they say it's not in the game...

I've experienced that a few times so far, but not as much as I did in Madden 09, 08, 07, 06

I've not experienced this at all.  I've blown out the Falcons and made a massive comeback against the Rams (only to lose to a VD fumble when I'm in my 2 min drill).

Now - I will say this - the AI is MUCH better at passing than it is at running, so if you are in a situation where the AI needs to pass a lot more than run (meaning it's behind late in the game), it's going to look considerably better doing that than it did running it's 'normal' offense.  I think that attributes to it looking like catch up AI.

gellar
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »

Quote from: gellar on August 19, 2009, 02:25:12 PM

Now - I will say this - the AI is MUCH better at passing than it is at running, so if you are in a situation where the AI needs to pass a lot more than run (meaning it's behind late in the game), it's going to look considerably better doing that than it did running it's 'normal' offense.  I think that attributes to it looking like catch up AI.

gellar

That's a great point.  

Alot of the catch up AI claims have to do with it being much easier to pass than run in general.  Especially on All Pro and above.  Personally unless I have Adrian Peterson or one of the big time RBs I have had a hard time running consistently in Madden 10.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 03:22:42 PM by denoginizer » Logged

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on August 19, 2009, 03:16:50 PM

Now - I will say this - the AI is MUCH better at passing than it is at running, so if you are in a situation where the AI needs to pass a lot more than run (meaning it's behind late in the game), it's going to look considerably better doing that than it did running it's 'normal' offense.  I think that attributes to it looking like catch up AI.

gellar

That's a great point. 

Alot of the catch up AI claims have to do with it being much easier to pass than run in general.  Especially on All Pro and above.  Personally unless I have Adrian Peterson or one of the big time RBs I have had a hard time running consistently in Madden 10.

Agreed. On All Pro I rarely bust out a decent run, and usually get stuffed at the line. With the sliders Bill Harris made, running is slightly too easy IMO. The holes in the line are huge, and a speedy back can slip through it and rack up some big numbers. I might drop the player run blocking slider a little bit and see if that helps.

Captain Caveman

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

Quote from: msteelers on August 19, 2009, 03:58:42 PM

gellar

That's a great point. 

Agreed. On All Pro I rarely bust out a decent run, and usually get stuffed at the line. With the sliders Bill Harris made, running is slightly too easy IMO. The holes in the line are huge, and a speedy back can slip through it and rack up some big numbers. I might drop the player run blocking slider a little bit and see if that helps.

Are you playing on "very fast"? I'm guessing some of Bill's sliders are a little bit on the easy side to compensate for difficulty of playing at that gamespeed, so if you use them but at a slower speed they suddenly become much, much easier.

Of course, I haven't tried them yet. For the most part, I've been happy with the game on All-Pro. I may up CPU running and decrease passing a bit, but other than that, I've been pretty happy with the default game.

slackerjoe
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »

Quote from: Captain Caveman on August 19, 2009, 04:37:26 PM

Quote from: msteelers on August 19, 2009, 03:58:42 PM

Now - I will say this - the AI is MUCH better at passing than it is at running, so if you are in a situation where the AI needs to pass a lot more than run (meaning it's behind late in the game), it's going to look considerably better doing that than it did running it's 'normal' offense.  I think that attributes to it looking like catch up AI.

gellar

That's a great point.  

Alot of the catch up AI claims have to do with it being much easier to pass than run in general.  Especially on All Pro and above.  Personally unless I have Adrian Peterson or one of the big time RBs I have had a hard time running consistently in Madden 10.

Are you playing on "very fast"? I'm guessing some of Bill's sliders are a little bit on the easy side to compensate for difficulty of playing at that gamespeed, so if you use them but at a slower speed they suddenly become much, much easier.

Of course, I haven't tried them yet. For the most part, I've been happy with the game on All-Pro. I may up CPU running and decrease passing a bit, but other than that, I've been pretty happy with the default game.
I think the opposite may be true.  I'm playing with Bill's sliders on slow and it's very challenging to get any sort of consistent running game going.  I suspect that very fast setting makes it easier for RBs to hit the hole when it opens up.  On slow I see the hole but by the time I get there the LB or safeties have closed it.

The CPU tends to have an easier time running, but that makes it more challenging to come up with a defensive scheme to stop it.  I've had the CPU break off at least one long (50+  yd) run per game, but many times it's because I'm in the wrong position or I've gone a for big hit, etc.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 04:43:15 PM by slackerjoe » Logged

PS3 screen name: slacker_joe
slackerjoe
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »

I had a crazy game today with the Eagles (me) versus the Saints.  The Saints offense was unstoppable in the first half as they scored 4 TDs to open a 28-9 lead with 0:12 left in the half.  There were so good I thought I should restart a franchise playing the Saints - they looked they like they were having so much fun!  But with 0:12 left in the half, that's where the amazing turn around began.

Ellis Hobbs ran back the kick-off as time expired - my first PR/KR for TD in Madden 10! - to make it 28-16 at the half.  In the 3rd quarter I started getting more pressure on Brees and he threw 2 pick-6's in the 2nd half as I came all the way back to win 47-35.  The Saints had 4 turnovers in the 2nd half and even though it might not be the most realistic result, it was a heck of a lot of fun. 

I'd still like to find an online franchise (PS3) to et involved with - so if anyone knows of any starting up, give me a heads-up, ok?

PS3 screen name: slacker_joe
msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »

Quote from: Captain Caveman on August 19, 2009, 04:37:26 PM

I do keep it at "very fast" when using Bill's sliders. I thought I would hate it, but I still feel like I have complete control over the players. I actually think a lot of my big runs or passes are because of the players speed. WR's can easily split defenders, and RB's can blast through holes before they close up.

With default All Pro settings, I only have two complaints. Players are sometimes too slow. Fast Willie Parker just doesn't feel like he is a threat if he gets open space to run, because he's not fast enough to make defenders miss. And the running game in general is just tough. The linemen rarely make running lanes, and even if they do they are closed up before the RB can slip through. Bill's sliders take care of these issues. The players certainly are speedy, and seem to vary in speed nicely. The running game is now slightly too easy, but I think if the run blocking for humans isn't set at 100 that should drop down nicely.

denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2009, 05:01:00 PM »

I have been playig on stock all pro with gameplay set to normal.  So I have no experience with very fast or very slow settings.

When on very fast all of the players' speed relative to each other is the same.  Right? 

If the rb is faster to hit the hole I would think the safety would be faster to close it.  A human controlled player would react slower, but would a cpu controlled linebacker be slower to react on very fast? 

msteelers

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2009, 05:10:11 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on August 19, 2009, 05:01:00 PM

I have been playig on stock all pro with gameplay set to normal.  So I have no experience with very fast or very slow settings.

When on very fast all of the players' speed relative to each other is the same.  Right? 

If the rb is faster to hit the hole I would think the safety would be faster to close it.  A human controlled player would react slower, but would a cpu controlled linebacker be slower to react on very fast? 

I don't know. In theory, they should all still be running relative to each other at the same speeds, just like you are saying. But for some reason I feel like I can do more if I have a speedy running back or wide receiver. In the normal speeds, even a fast receiver or running back wont split the defenders too often. But at the faster speeds, I feel like I can win almost any footrace (with the right player). Positioning and angles matter a lot if you are on the defense.

Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2009, 05:27:20 PM »

Well here's a video of Marion Barber outrunning the Falcons defense on very slow.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8541435

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

Roster update notes:

Here are the full details of the roster update released for Madden 10 earlier this morning. This is the second update since the game has been released and includes the high profile additions of Brett Favre to the Vikings and Michael Vick to the Eagles. At this point it is unknown if updates will continue each week through the preseason or if the next one will come after the rosters are finalized for the regular season. Continue on for a look at all the changes in this update.

Ratings Adjustments
Chris Simms – 70 OVR (was 68)….+2
Kyle Orton – 73 OVR (was 74)….-1
David Harris – 79 OVR (was 74)….+5
Aaron Brown – 67 OVR (was 64)…+3
Haloti Ngata – 92 OVR (was 90)…+2
Kelly Gregg – 83 OVR (was 77)…+6…(Gregg recently named Top 10 Overall DT in NFL according to Scouts Inc. – #8 overall.)
Darren Sproles – 83 OVR (was 85)….-2
Leon Washington – 80 OVR (was 79)….+1
Ryan Harris – 85 OVR (was 74)…+11…severely underrated OL, Denver actually ranked as #3 and #1 against the run and pass.
Ben Hamilton – 85 OVR (was 81)…+4…also a big part of that #3 overall Denver OL in 2008
Ryan Clady – 91 OVR (was 90)…+1…see above…some already call him #1 LT in NFL

Moves & Misc Changes
Michael Vick added to Eagles (Ratings Here)
Brett Favre added to Vikings (Ratings Here)
John David Booty removed from Vikings
Brandon Williams (DAL) jersey number update to 59
Mike Mickens (DAL) jersey number update to 33
Cornelius Ingram (PHI) added to IR
Graham Harrell removed from FA
Mike McGlynn added to Eagles
Mike Gibson removed (lower on depth chart)
Bernard Scott Jersey change to 28
Rashad Jeanty jersey change to 53
Kenny Watson removed from Bengals
DeDe Dorsey added to Bengals
Daniel Coats moved to TE (from FB)
Jeremei Johnson made #1 FB
Marcus Smith removed from Ravens
Justin Harper added to Ravens
Shawn Murphy added to Dolphins
Joe Berger added to Dolphins
Gary Barnidge to #2 TE in CAR
Mike Goodson added to KR (CAR)
Marlon Favorite added to CAR
Moved Roy Williams to starting SS (CIN)
Brandon Chillar added to Packers
Danny Lansanah removed from Packers (low on depth chart)
Jarrett Bush removed (too low at FS Depth) – GB
Added SS Anthony Smith to GB
Jeff Webb cut from KC (to FA)
Added Terrance Copper to KC
Ellis Lankster added to Bills (D Florence removed – too low on depth)
Ryan Torain cut from DEN
Added Myron Pryor to NEW
Put LeKevin Smith on DEN (traded from NEW)
Chris Baker added to Denver
Mark Simoneau added to IR
Marvin Mitchell to MLB2
Added Brice McCain to Texans
Removed David Pittman (low on depth)
Added Samkon Gado to STL #2 HB
Removed Antonio Pittman from STL (too low on depth)
Derrick Harvey moved to RE1, Quentin Groves to RE2, Reggie Hayward to LE1 in JAX
Moved Jared DeVries to IR (DET)
Ray Rice moved to HB1, McGahee to HB2
Moved Chris Chester to starting RG (BALT)
Tim Anderson cut from DAL
Chris Williams to starting RT (CHI)
Corey Graham moved back to CB
Tyler Reed removed from CHI (too low on depth)
Brandon Rideau added to CHI
Made Devin Hester #1 WR (CHI)
Derrick Burgess jersey changed to 49 (NEW)
Jason David released from Saints
Andre Brown added to IR (NYG)
Rhett Bomar added to NYG roster
Daniel Muir added to Colts
Moved Keyunta Dawson to LE2, Raheem Brock to RE2
Dante Hughes added to Colts
Michael Coe removed from Colts (too low on depth)
Added Anthony Waters to Saints at LOLB2
Removed Stanley Arnoux from Saints (injury)
Removed Dan Campbell from Saints (IR)
Added Darnell Dinkins to Saints
Jaymar Johnson added to Vikings
Glenn Holt removed from Vikings (too low on depth)
Removed Michael Pittman from FA
Removed Koren Robinson from FA
Removed Tatum Bell from FA
Removed Mike Doss from FA
Added Aundrae Allison to NYJ
Added John Carney to Saints
Don Carey released from Browns
Removed Damion Cook from Lions (IR)
Removed Toniu Fonoti from Lions
Removed Ramzee Robinson (low on depth)
Added William James to Lions
Added Shaun Smith to Lions
Removed Andre Fluellen from Lions (too low on depth)
Removed Casey Fitzsimmons from Lions (too low on depth)
Added Jason Hunter to Lions
Moved Ikaika Alama-Francis to DT (DET)
Removed Alex Buzbee from Redskins (too low on depth)
Added Chris Wilson to Redkins
Moved Lorenzo Alexander to LE (WAS)
Removed Eddie Williams (WAS)
Added Anthony Montgomery (WAS)
Added Allen Rossum to 49ers

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: