http://gamingtrend.com
November 01, 2014, 06:13:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTR: Third Age Review!!  (Read 4323 times)
Gratch
Gaming Trend Senior Member

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2004, 04:14:47 PM »

I'm going to pick this up as soon as I (finally) wrap up Shadow Hearts:  Covenant.  Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Of course, that means that the copy of Shin Megami Tensai that I picked up on release day and haven't played yet will continue to gather dust.  frown

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2004, 07:13:38 PM »

Quote from: "Gratch"
I'm going to pick this up as soon as I (finally) wrap up Shadow Hearts:  Covenant.  Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Of course, that means that the copy of Shin Megami Tensai that I picked up on release day and haven't played yet will continue to gather dust.  frown
Dear god play SMT: Nocturne first!

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 12:21:22 AM »

this thread reminds me of the old days when I would argue with Rage for no apparent reason based on implied thoughts and verbage that danced around veiled threats... Please keep it up kids, it makes for interesting forum banter, especially when I'm not doing the ridiculous arguing over video game merits and discussing maturity in a thread about videogames on the internet....

Oh yeah, to stay OT, I like what I've seen of this game, it's gotten decent reviews, and I'll eventually get it. Must wonder how long it will take EA to discount it if it doesn't sell to well.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2004, 12:46:22 AM »

Dude Tebunker, the last time you and I had an argument was like..2 years ago? Good god man-and read my posts. All I am doing is actually responding to the inane, nonsensical insults that the guy tries to pass off as "defending his opinions".
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2004, 02:54:21 AM »

I know it's great, this guy is a loon, if indeed it is Eldergamer, which he/she/it seems to be, it just makes for good forum popcorn fun. Wasn't trying to attack either of you, well not really...  :twisted:  :roll:

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
vagabond
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2004, 03:56:55 AM »

Quote from: "Rage"
Dude Tebunker, the last time you and I had an argument was like..2 years ago? Good god man-and read my posts. All I am doing is actually responding to the inane, nonsensical insults that the guy tries to pass off as "defending his opinions".

At least I haven't used the word "dude" in a sentence ever in my life. Really shows your age, or age level.

th'FOOL
Executive Producer and Editor-At-Large

Never whistle while you're pissing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2004, 04:00:47 AM »

:shock:  Dooood....!  :shock:

Mike Dunn
Executive Producer & Managing Editor, GamingTrend
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2004, 04:16:01 AM »

Quote from: "vagabond"

At least I haven't used the word "dude" in a sentence ever in my life. Really shows your age, or age level.

I have warned you repeatedly about this, Eldergamer.

I'm locking this thread. Apologies to the rest of you who were participating in a mature conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: