http://gamingtrend.com
August 27, 2014, 07:17:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Odyssey - new trailer and impressions  (Read 31994 times)
Mattc0m
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »

I'm working my way through Disk 3 right now, just plowed through the first two disks in just over 20 hours. Really like the entire experience so far - it's really quite different from the RPGs I've been playing recently (Oblivion, Witcher, Titan Quest, etc.) It's been awhile (since the PS1, actually) that I've really got into some seriously fun jRPG action. I'm actually forcing myself to slow down - cause I'm probably going to finish this game in 2 or 3 days at this rate and I don't want to beat it that quickly.

I like the combat system, but I definitely agree there was more randomization on the enemy's part (how their positioned, what sorts of enemies come with a spawn, etc). In fact, I alway wished there was a little bit more random encounters, because I actually feel that you cut through the story entirely too quickly - I'd like to spend more time working through the gameplay. This is really weird for me - since I'm totally enjoying the story more than I am the battle system, I just feel like I'm having a story overload. It's just really quite good, IMO.

I, for one, like the totally ridiculous helmets. In fact, I love this entire steam punk meets fantasy meets sci fi sort of blend that is going on. Feels totally original to me, especially how all the different cities look and feel. What I don't like is how the vehicles & trains operate - just how they move seems really odd.

I've got a couple complaints...
- First, I wish it made the ring "bonuses" more apparent. Like "100 damage + 20 bonus damage!!!" or something. I really have no idea how well those are being worked out.
- I wish you could buy "Slot Seeds". Bleh!
- Collecting seeds & giving them to that pipot is a bit silly, I would rather collect money and buy / trade / craft cool stuff.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Storywise...
- Lirum's death was incredibly moving, but the drawn out funeral really killed it. The other moments where Lirum is "there" are a nice touch, but the funeral... it just kind of ruined the moment for me.
- Sarah (so far) seems really undeveloped as a character, but I really like how Seth & Jansem have developed as characters.
- Also, I feel like everything is really being rushed at this point, I just got to the point where Grand Staff was activated and then Kaim & Sarah sacrificed themselves to save the kids.
- My BIGGEST problem is related to consistency with people's memory. How, again, did Kaim figure out he's lived 1,000 years? When he started talking abuot it, it made it seem like I should have already known at that point. The amnesia plot just didn't make sense at a couple points.

Despite all my little quibbles, I'm totally digging the universe, the story, and the characters. The combat is good, but could use a bit more variation. The visuals, music, sound effects... everything is there. Oh how I wish this jRPG adventure works for Microsoft, and we see more superb titles like this on the Xbox 360. I would totally by this sequel on day one had I known it was going to be this good.

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 21, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »

you will open a crap ton of side quests come disc 4. i've spent nearly 15 hours alone on them and barely gotten far into disc 4. it does seem like you're taking things rather fast though. i explored like everything and averaged about 9/hr a disc til i have 4.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »

i think i was about 60 or so hrs when i finished Lost Odyssey,great game but as Jersoc said disc 4 has a lot of side quests...getting ultimate weapons for instance for your team,and some optional boss fights have a little more story about certain characters,if you are into that kind of thing

havent heard anything yet about a sequel,but i would definetly buy it on day one...however i think Mistwalkers next game is called 'Cry On'

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 24, 2008, 05:53:27 AM »

Worthplaying has details on the first DLC for Lost Odyssey. 

A new item, "The Shattered Bond," is featured in the content. When all of the playable characters have joined the player party, visit the demolished bridge in front of the Castle of Uhra with the Shattered Bond item in your possession. A cutscene will occur allowing you to view a new dream.

Another new item includes the "Killer Machine" ring forged to specialize in fighting against magic-powered weapons. And make sure to check out the "Memory Lamp" which is a special item located in the Upgraded Nautilus towards the bottom of the screen at the end of the corridor, which allows players to view the various dreams. (Presumably this is a typo, and they mean cutscenes, as that's what the item did in the Japanese version.)

All of these cool new items will be available on April 25 for 200 MS points.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 25, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »

I just started Disk 4 last night and I really like the game. I share some of the others concerns about combat, but the story and melancholy tone of the game have really won me over. I love finding new dreams and I'm especially impressed with the voice acting and unique world design.

As Kevin and others stated, though, combat is definitely the weakest part of the game. Aside from the lack of variety of monster types, I really hate the level-up system. It sounds good in theory to have an SRPG 100-point level up system with decreasing gains for fighting lower-level monsters, but in practice it takes a lot of fun out of the combat. One of the things I like to do in dungeons is set goals for myself, like get Character X to level n, or build up a certain weapon (depending on the systems in the game). This makes me more invested in dungeon crawling.

With LO, I can already be of such a high level when you enter a dungeon that I get almost no XP from the first fight. When that happens, the only incentive to not flee from every combat is if I want to grind SP for skills. 95% of the skills, are worthless though, and I find it something of a chore to comb through inventory to figure out what skills sound useful.

The best part of the game for me though is it's one of the only game's I've seen that really uses text to advance the story and add flavor to the world. I love reading the dreams and I don't think I'd feel as strongly about the game if they weren't there. I know Shane on the 1UP yours podcast trashed the dreams and called it, "an abuse of the medium" but I think he's full of shit. Games are a multimedia art form and there's no reason why other developers can't use long-form text vignettes to enrich the world. I know the Elder Scrolls games do this, but I think it's more effective in LO because it focuses on character development of the main character, rather than filling in back story.

LO's definitely an odd beast. If I was rating Lost Odyssey strictly as a game, it would get a very mediocre score. As an overall experience, however, I'd rate it pretty high. I'm looking forward to plowing through to the end.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: April 27, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

the dreams were great,and although i wouldnt of thought it,it was a nice change to sit back and have a little read for 5 minutes and so,while having a rest from the main game

if they did make a sequel to this,it baffles me how they will do it-i cant see it being the same characters because it would have to have the same premise about 1000years old etc,so what?,new characters with the same problems?,i cant see that working really,unless they named it something totally different from 'Lost Odyssey'

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: April 27, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

Quote from: Mattc0m on April 21, 2008, 05:55:49 PM

I found one item that grants you +3 Slots (it's a skill), along with one that gives you +5 Slots (also a skill from an item). I never have to worry about Slot Seeds again. biggrin

If you're on Disc 4, you definitely can't get the +3 one anymore, but if you're still on Disc 3, you have a chance. Pop open the Spoiler thing to find out how:

Spoiler for Hiden:
In the one town that has everybody wandering around in a daze, you'll find a crow (yes, a bird) that'll sell you a random item for 50 gold. One of the random items he has is said +3 Slot Ring.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 27, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on April 27, 2008, 07:12:22 PM

Quote from: Mattc0m on April 21, 2008, 05:55:49 PM

I found one item that grants you +3 Slots (it's a skill), along with one that gives you +5 Slots (also a skill from an item). I never have to worry about Slot Seeds again. biggrin

If you're on Disc 4, you definitely can't get the +3 one anymore, but if you're still on Disc 3, you have a chance. Pop open the Spoiler thing to find out how:

Spoiler for Hiden:
In the one town that has everybody wandering around in a daze, you'll find a crow (yes, a bird) that'll sell you a random item for 50 gold. One of the random items he has is said +3 Slot Ring.

there is a +10 slot item as well

Spoiler for Hiden:
defeat the optional boss Holy Beast at the Numara Atoll,and you will get the 1000 year memories accessory...i think it can only be accessed on disc 4,but the boss wasnt that hard really

jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 27, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »

Yeah I got the +10, it's such a big help. My characters are much more uber, especially my casters with all the speed and interupts on.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #409 on: April 27, 2008, 08:55:25 PM »

Personally, as I'm playing the game (gotta pick it back up again - on Disc 4 and want to finish it) I've noticed that the game seems...easy, as far as combat goes. I always run with 4 Immortals (and the 5th is whoever needs to level up for a bit), and I have the two tanks attack, while the other 3 cast some group AoE. Then depending on what survived the blasts, I usually have the casters Defend to get all their mana back.

Repeat until battle won. Everybody has full mana (which I use some of to heal the front line), and I keep going like I expended no resources at all in fighting.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 28, 2008, 08:25:16 PM »

Apologies if this has already been discussed, as I haven't read through the entire thread for fear of spoilers. I'm approaching what I assume is the final dungeon in the game and the one complaint that I have so far is how the dreams are distributed. At the start of the game, it seems like you find a new dream with every ten steps. Then it all stops suddenly. I don't think I found any dreams on disk 3 and it wasn't until I got to Uhra on Disk 4 where I found another one.

I really enjoyed finding the Dreams, but I've put just over 50 hours into this game and I'm ready to finish it. I have almost 1/3 of the dreams left to find, but I don't have the enthusiasm to go exploring through the world map to find them. I wish they would have spread most of the dreams through the main quest, so I wouldn't have to feel like I'm leaving some of the game unfinished.

On the plus side, I really enjoyed:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The fight through the four or five creatures that you have to beat to free Uhra and get the White Boa. I got my ass kicked the first time I encountered them, but was able to easily dispatch all of them on the second attempt through rearranging my skills. I think the skills collection is one of the more enjoyable portions of the game. Makes it feel more like an SRPG system than anything else.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 28, 2008, 09:42:03 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
is that the one where you send them all to sleep so you can concentrate on one at a time?..cant remember what they are called,but i will give you the title of a game that it toatlly reminded me off..final fantasy 7,when weapon is heading for midgar!!

yeah i agree with you,disc 3 was very empty of dreams,i have them all now,and the bonus one of the hong kong marketplace(or pre-order)..they are worth going after...nice little stories..and you get the achievement if you like that kinda thing...oh and that spoiler is for you Andy..i hope its the part you are going on about..arthurasaurus or something like that

Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »

Finally finished this last week. Overall I liked it, but, as others have already said, it's far more enjoyable as an overall experience than as a well-rounded game. The combat system is truly tedious and I really grew to dislike the leveling system. I was especially aggravated when I had to spend about two hours grinding SP to get a few key skills so I could beat the final boss.

I was pleased with the ending, though. It was a good payoff and I'm glad that I didn't quit the game. I wish it was a bit longer, but it wrapped up the story and didn't leave any dangling plot threads. Having said that, what I liked about the story and ending was the character development, rather than the plot.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I cringed every time they referred to emotions as a virus. What started as a very intriguing story about immortals descended into trite anime cliches in record time. Gongora's motives for trying to rule the world were exceptionally stupid and the dialog between him and the other immortals before the final fight was especially cringeworthy.

Upon thinking about it, the story isn't any more cliched than most JRPGs. it's just that the first disk is so intriguing and fun to play, that it raised my expectations considerably. I rolled my eyes a lot when I found the answers about the immortals' origins and motives.

The saving grace for the story is the voice acting, though. I don't think there was a weak voice actor in the entire bunch, despite some truly cringeworthy lines. Jansen was good and I even liked the voice actors for the kids.

I could probably spend all day nitpicking the game, but overall its definitely better than the sum of its parts. For those on the fence about finishing LO, it's definitely worthwhile to slog through to the end. 
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 25, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »

There's some new DLC available for 400 MS points.  This time it's a new 25-floor dungeon with a new boss at the end.  It looks like you need to be pretty high-level to do it, though there's lots of treasure and 100 Achievement points to be had.  RPGamer has details.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: July 28, 2008, 07:52:22 PM »

I just got to the village where everyone is in a daze, and between the scenes where Lirum dies, the Crimson Forest and then the Mansion part, the story is incredibly compelling. I love reading the dreams (although at this point I've only read 4 or 5; the rest are sitting there waiting for me to revisit them when I have time).

The combat is fun; finding the balance to progress is excellent although I think gaining skills and spells could be better distributed.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 28, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

couldn't agree more Purge,LO is my third favourite game of the year up to now(GTA4 being 2nd,and MGS4 being 1st)

think i got something like 80 hrs in when i finally finished it

Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #416 on: July 28, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

I really need to finish this. I got to the final disc and just sorta stopped.

onnel
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 29, 2008, 04:55:48 PM »

Anyone have a copy of this they wanna trade/gift/sell cheap?

I'm looking for a new RPG to play and this looks like a good one.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 29, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »

sorry,bought it,played it,finished it,traded it  icon_biggrin

mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: October 04, 2008, 09:43:56 PM »

Quote from: onnel on July 29, 2008, 04:55:48 PM

Anyone have a copy of this they wanna trade/gift/sell cheap?

I'm looking for a new RPG to play and this looks like a good one.

What ya got to trade for?  PS3 or 360 considered.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2009, 05:28:37 PM »

Rise from your grave!

As part of the RPG leg of my "finish a mess o' games" initiative, I've spent the last couple weeks playing this again.  When last I left the immortals, I was a bit into disc 2, about 15 hours in.  I'm now a bit onto disc 4, and around 40 hours in.

First thing I'll say is that installing the game (one disc at a time) has helped load times immensely.  They're drastically shorter across the board.  It's significant enough that whenever I swapped discs, my first objective was to find a save point so I could quit and install the next disc.  Of course, my ongoing pet peeve is that saves can be fairly spread out.  Generally, it's not an issue of dying and losing much gameplay, but more that I sometimes want to go to bed.

Re-reading the thread, it seems like some people felt that disc 2 dragged, and some that 3 did.  I think taking time off during disc 2 may have helped, since I didn't feel any drag there, and I enjoyed disc 3 a lot.  The party split actually worked fairly well for me.  I liked having to put more thought into battles where I didn't really have a front row of tanks to soak damage.  It may have helped that a guide I was looking at mentioned that keeping Mack leveled would pay off later, which it did.

The emotional investment in the characters is what keeps me interested.  I like the battle system quite a bit, though I'm feeling a bit limited in available slots, so I'm going to be going for the +5 and +10 slot items ASAP.  But really, I like that the characters have depth to them, Kaim in particular.  There have been several comments that he's dull.  On the surface, he is.  But as you find more dreams and progress in the story, you realize that he's had a lot of pain in his long life.  His memories have been taken (the immortals are referred to several times as "walking corpses"), and every one he gets back is bittersweet at best, and outright painful at worst.  For him, eternal life is nothing but watching mortals die, and being apart from the world.  I think because of that, he shuts down, and we see him as dull and boring.  Seth, on the other hand, embraces immortality as freeing, and is generally pretty exuberant about the whole thing.

So it looks like I'm in for a bunch of side quests for a while since I can't seem to leave well enough alone with them, and then pushing through to the end.  If you haven't given this one a try, you definitely should.  It's one of the better traditional JRPGs I've played in a while.

Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 09, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »

Since I finished it today, I figure I'll post up my final thoughts, and then this thread can go back into hibernation.

Final time was almost exactly 60 hours.  I liked that the fourth disc opened things up a lot, though I hated driving around the final vehicle you got.  Handled like a pig, and just wasn't as fun as the previous one, but you need the last one to get to some places.

Save point placement continued to bug me.  Last night, I found a save point very late at night, and was about to continue on, when I thought better of it and called it a night.  Good thing I did, because today I found out it was an hour and a half before the next save point.  I think the reason they're so scarce is because of the insta-heal when you reload your game.  If they'd made the saves more frequent, it would have been a possible exploit.  Of course, I never liked the insta-heal thing anyway, as it makes you less cautious about keeping healed up.

Spoilers for final disc/ending:
Spoiler for Hiden:
I accidentally outleveled the endgame.  I made a point to pick up the +5 and +10 accessories, and get all four immortals to learn them, and I also picked up the nullify all elements and nullify all status ailments items, and learned all those.  While I was doing that, I also picked up the ultimate weapons for Tolten (gave it to Kaim), Seth, and Sed.  While I was wandering, I got myself stuck in the Temple of Enlightenment.  Man, that place is nasty.  The plus side was that I was gaining a level for everyone after every fight.  The down side was that the "alternate" four characters wound up about ten levels lower than my main party, with the mains up in the mid-50's, and the subs in the low- to mid-40's.  I was worried about them being so low, so I tried to find someplace to grind them, but they were too high for everyplace except the Temple, and they got slaughtered in there, so I gave in and headed into the Grand Staff sequence.

Turns out I needn't have worried, as my subs were still a bit too high for the endgame, and the mains were just plain completely overpowered.  Basically, very few spells did any damage at all, and those that did barely made a dent in their massive HP numbers.  My final party was Kaim, Seth, Sed, Sarah, and Jansen, and I had Sarah and Jansen guarding most of the time because the spells simply weren't needed or worth it.  It probably didn't hurt that I had a complete collection of lvl 3 rings for every enemy type, and several of the combo rings that did various awesome things.

So basically, the entire endgame was a walk in the park.  This was fine with me, because after all that time (in game terms, and the 1000 years of the characters' lives), they damn well should be godlike. 

So, the ending.  I liked it on an emotional level (I just about cried when I saw the look on Sed's face), but intellectually, it doesn't quite do it for me.  The whole theme of the game, for me, is that immortality is an empty gift, because the real value of life is in connections with people, but as an immortal all those connections are fleeting.  The immortals were there to do a job (though what that was either wasn't explained, or I missed it), and after that were to leave, and that came across as the best thing for them, and for the world at large.  Kaim seemed to understand that a hard choice had to be made, and seemed willing to make the choice to leave.  However, at the end, Seth wound up being the only one willing to make the final decision. 

Really, she might have been the lucky one.  Several of the dreams pointed out the loneliness of eternal life.  As it stands at the ending, Ming is going to have to watch Jansen age and die, and Kaim and Sarah will have to watch Cooke and Mack do the same.  In a game that went to great lengths to emphasize that death isn't necessarily something to be feared, and that eternal life can be a curse, the immortals sure were happy to stick around and live forever. 

Like I said, I liked the ending emotionally (I was clapping when Ming and Jansen got hitched (I love that guy)), but it's probably best not to think to hard about.

Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

Thirty. Minutes.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #422 on: February 10, 2009, 02:49:53 AM »

I just started 4, and since I took a long hiatus, it opening up left me wondering where the hell I should go.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 22, 2009, 02:37:15 PM »

I am about 11 hours into this game and just finished

Spoiler for Hiden:
Lirum's funeral

OK, so we have:

1. long cutscene
2. switch to other location with 2 battles you can't lose (should have been a cutscene)
3. another cutscene
4. 2 meaningless fetchquests
5. more cutscene
6. ridiculous torch lighting "minigame"

I think the whole segment was about 45 minutes long with no ability to save at any time. Plus, they broke up a well done, emotionally heavy scene with a really stupid minigame (that I actually had to look up a faq on because it didn't seem to work right!). I am enjoying the game, but that whole part just really poorly done.

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 22, 2009, 02:44:41 PM »

Aside from the 45 minutes with no save opportunity (which is actually par for the course with the game, and one of my gripes), I wound up really liking that scene.  When I was playing it, and even shortly after, I felt like you did, that it was kind of clunky.

However, after thinking about it, I changed my mind.  The conclusion I came to was that it was reflecting the monotony and mundane tasks that revolve around death.  It's almost never reflected in the movies, but death involves a lot of boring tasks when getting affairs in order and preparing for the funeral, which the game puts you through with the fetch quests.  The drawn out funeral forces you to meditate on the loss of the character in a way that watching a cutscene wouldn't.

Given the impact that the character's death has on all the characters in the party, I wound up really liking that they spent so long on it.  Many games would have just had a basic cutscene of everyone looking sad, mournful music swells, and then someone says "Well, we'd better get going".  As done in the game, it functions as a memorable event, at least to me.

Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 23, 2009, 12:59:25 AM »

Quote from: Teggy on May 22, 2009, 02:37:15 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
Lirum's funeral

OK, so we have:

1. long cutscene
2. switch to other location with 2 battles you can't lose (should have been a cutscene)
3. another cutscene
5. more cutscene

I think the whole segment was about 45 minutes long with no ability to save at any time. Plus, they broke up a well done, emotionally heavy scene with a really stupid minigame (that I actually had to look up a faq on because it didn't seem to work right!). I am enjoying the game, but that whole part just really poorly done.

I thought you could go in the house and save at the upstairs save point?
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 23, 2009, 02:19:46 AM »

Quote from: Andrew Mallon on May 23, 2009, 12:59:25 AM

Quote from: Teggy on May 22, 2009, 02:37:15 PM

Spoiler for Hiden:
Lirum's funeral

OK, so we have:

1. long cutscene
3. another cutscene
5. more cutscene

I thought you could go in the house and save at the upstairs save point?

You know, that's possibly true, I didn't think of that. When you first enter the house, you certainly are encouraged to stay on the ground floor, which triggers the start of this long sequence. The next opportunity would be at the start of the fetch quests, and I didn't think to try and go in the house at that point. I did actually try to run out to the port to save during the fetchquest, but it doesn't let you leave the area. If they had stuck the save point outside the house instead of upstairs, it would have been a lot less obnoxious.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 02:21:43 AM by Teggy » Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 23, 2009, 04:30:37 AM »

Yeah, save point placement was really not one of this game's strong suits.  Basically, I learned not to play unless I had at least 45 minutes guaranteed, and if I only had that long, the next save point I found generally needed to mean the end of the session.  I think one of the worst was a point near the end when I hit a save point very late, and almost went on, but decided to stop.  The next day, I found out that it was an hour an twenty minutes to the next save point. 

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 23, 2009, 04:33:34 AM »

I loved that sequence as well.  I won't say it was fun, but I thought it worked beautifully for the story.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: