http://gamingtrend.com
October 24, 2014, 08:50:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Odyssey - new trailer and impressions  (Read 32097 times)
Dante Rising
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2008, 05:22:32 AM »

Way, way better than Blue Dragon. Fans of Final Fantasy will definitely enjoy Lost Odyssey.

As others have stated, the Thousand Year Dream stories are wonderfully translated. They are a definite highlight of the game, and I'm surprised to  see how much I'm looking forward to each new discovery.
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2008, 05:34:43 AM »

Yeah seriously the thousand year dreams could possibly be the best thing I've ever ran across in a game before.

PSN: Kal_Torok
Xbox Live: Sparhawk GT
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2008, 03:26:42 PM »

I enjoyed the intro to the game, the first 20 or so minutes. The next hour and a half I was running around the city and finding my characters heart filled dreams really started to burden on my patience. I would rather action when playing games, than reading 20-30 pages of text (well some seemed that long) But those frigging stories are so good you cant help but to surrender yourself to its mercy.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I must add, any one who can continuously introduce you to characters and make you feel like one with them and then swipe them from under you like this author does needs to evaluated by a psychologist.
For the record "I didn't shed a tear." (pounds Chest with fist, and grunts)  paranoid

After all the city stuff was done, I went on to my first quest which was to Grand Staff.  I like how they show the wold map and the path of your journey then bring you in through the characters eyes cool effects.   I was starting to get worried after the first couple of fights being the same set up but that changed right after the first boss fight. I think he was a boss? By the way I bet him at lvl 14 it took me three attempts, magic and Items made a difference its not all about the Hack and Slash. The characters after that started to vary from the malnourished birds and viva pinata Goat to huge Owels to floating "rocks with crystals on top?" Stem whiping plants backed by "Battle Cat?" if this keeps up it will truly be an adventure. Only if I can just this guy to stop day dreaming.....

My play time was 4:18:00 before I made it to the base of Grand staff.  Hopefully the rest of the game will be more action filled than the first 3hours. There are 31 dream stories if they are spread over the 4 disk that will be 7-8 per disk, guess I half way through with disk ones back stories  icon_neutral.

I have not been involved enough to give a good impression on the ring building system and the actual effects. A counter before attacking would have been nice, so I can prep my right trigger for the ring effect. To often I got bad because I was late pulling the trigger when my character charges in. From what I have seen in the menu you have to collect a set amount of items to combine and create specific rings (for some reason I was under the impression we would be able to make shit up our selves.)
Skill linking I am not quite sure how it works yet. I've set it up and my immortals have learned them but as far as it being a permanent knowledge if I removed the link I will have to see. leveling up seems to be fairly easy from what I have noticed it every 100 points to a level unlike the traditional "1000 to here, get 2000 to there". its been a steady 100 everytime, which is fine by me, I can actually feel like I am making progress.

What I don't like about the game,
Spoiler for Hiden:
the stories are way toooooo loooong just to set you up to fall in deep with a character they are about to rapidly decimate (bastards), its the how, thats going to get you.
My biggest issue is the battle stance the characters have. In the middle of a heated battle your character are doing some odd stuff, rather that looking like they are in a fight, such as cleaning shoes, fixing clothes or looking into never ever land.. WTF was the developer thinking? All this is happening while they are getting smacked to death....

I do like is everything else, the visuals the dialogs, fighting sequence, load times are fast 11 seconds Max so far. Interesting story and the plot is already getting deep.
This weekend I will really get to sink my teeth into this game and maybe pull out 25 hours. Feel free to ask any question about this game and I will keep it real being I am more of an action gamer.

Added spoiler per request.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:50:43 PM by JuniorDan » Logged

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ‹(•¿•)›  ‹(•¿•)›  ‹(•¿•)›
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ‹(•¿•)›  ‹(•¿•)›  ‹(•¿•)›
PS3 Spinks
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2008, 05:01:29 PM »

JuniorDan:

I think you should put spoiler tags around your description of the stories and how they end. I know you tried to be vague, but it still gives away too much. Its similar to telling someone who is about to see Empire Strikes Back for the first time "I still can't believe the good guys lost."  Yeah, you didn't give away any detail but....

BTW, I agree with you on the early combat. I was really worried about the lack of differentiation among the enemies. Luckily the variation seems to be getting better.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:09:58 PM by Dante Rising » Logged
Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2008, 05:04:31 PM »

Based off these early impressions, my only concern is that the load times and framerate get bad later on in the game. I wonder if anyone has confirmed that the final game was different from the review version.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »

Quote from: Ridah on February 14, 2008, 05:04:31 PM

Based off these early impressions, my only concern is that the load times and framerate get bad later on in the game. I wonder if anyone has confirmed that the final game was different from the review version.

After 5 hours in (I did have to restart my game due to playing on another xbox), I'm really confused about what some reviewers are talking about concerning the load time and framerate.  But like you said, maybe on disk 3 or 4 things start to get bad, I don't know but so far its playing great.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2008, 05:24:38 PM »

I don't understand why load times and framerate issues are that much of a concern. The combat is turn based and you spend long periods watching cinematics anyway.  No?

I understand these issues could be annoying. But would they be a deal breaker in a game like this one?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:35:23 PM by denoginizer » Logged

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2008, 06:13:30 PM »

So far the Load times have been tolerable for me, just long enough for me to stick my hand in a bag of snacks and pop something in my mouth.  Are we thinking along the lines of the character Items and skill list getting larger that may slow the load times for fights down? I doubt it, cause right now there is practically no loading for battles. We will just have to play on and see.

PS3 Spinks
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »

whats the gear like? do you get a good variety? does each character have a specific weapons they can use (bob gets hammers, jane gets a quill pen) or is it more free form?  how many slots do you have? is it helm, armor weapon etc etc?
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

Quote from: Doopri on February 14, 2008, 06:21:10 PM

whats the gear like? do you get a good variety? does each character have a specific weapons they can use (bob gets hammers, jane gets a quill pen) or is it more free form?  how many slots do you have? is it helm, armor weapon etc etc?

Each character has an equipable slot for weapons, rings, and accessories.  I haven't come across any new weapons in the 4 hours I've played, but have found a bunch of accessories and forged a number of different rings.  Any character can use any of the accessories and rings, and immortal characters can learn new skills by equipping them for a certain number of battles (similar to FF IX or FF Tactics Advance).

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2008, 07:19:04 PM »

What do you guys think re: strategy guide-Gratch/KMG? I usually only get the guide for huge RPGs (FF12 for instance)-but I do not want to miss any of the Thousand Year Dream sequences.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on February 14, 2008, 07:19:04 PM

What do you guys think re: strategy guide-Gratch/KMG? I usually only get the guide for huge RPGs (FF12 for instance)-but I do not want to miss any of the Thousand Year Dream sequences.

I won't be any use- won't be getting this one for a little while.  My gaming setup is currently out-of-commission for the near future while it's being moved elsewhere in the house. 
kathode

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on February 14, 2008, 05:24:38 PM

I don't understand why load times and framerate issues are that much of a concern. The combat is turn based and you spend long periods watching cinematics anyway.  No?

Time spent in combat is time I'm using to plan a strategy or anticipate the result of one of my actions.  Time spent loading is simply my life being slowly wasted away.  It can be seriously annoying, and I find it's greatly exacerbated when it's random.  Sometimes I just want to get through a place to the next plot point without fighting a dozen mostly-identical enemies that pose no challenge.  But no, I'm running through and then WHAM now I'm staring at a cave wall, now the camera is showing me the enemies, now I'm waiting for my character to finish a clever quip, etc etc etc.  Multiply by 10+ for each area and I start wondering about my life's purpose and whether I should really be spending so much time playing games  icon_lol

Framerate troubles are less annoying but they can make the game come off as somewhat rough and unpolished.  Like in Blue Dragon where it seemed to drop frames right at the pivotal moment of every big attack. 
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

Quote from: kathode on February 14, 2008, 08:42:06 PM

Sometimes I just want to get through a place to the next plot point without fighting a dozen mostly-identical enemies that pose no challenge.  But no, I'm running through and then WHAM now I'm staring at a cave wall, now the camera is showing me the enemies, now I'm waiting for my character to finish a clever quip, etc etc etc.  Multiply by 10+ for each area and I start wondering about my life's purpose and whether I should really be spending so much time playing games  icon_lol

But isn't that a problem with random battles in general?  (Granted load times make it worse). But it seems to me you have already chosen to go down that road when you play a turn based JRPG.  The load times just put you in the slower lane on the road.

To me the mere presence of endless mind numbing random battles would scare me away more than said load times for those battles. 

I hope that makes sense.  paranoid

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2008, 10:32:55 PM »

I wen tout and bought the strat guide cause I want all the dreams plus any little tips to help me kill bosses. This game is a challenge - something i"mnot used to since most RPG's recently released are easy sauce. 

Great story, fun characters, load times and frame rate haven't been an issue at all for me, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Kaim's life fleshes out through both the main story and the thousand year dreams. I haven't enjoyed an RPG like this since FF12 and had this game been titled Final Fantasy 14 it would have gotten higher review scores. Also the music is some of Nobuo Uematsu's best music to date - VERY good stuff here folks.

Sparhawk

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on February 14, 2008, 09:19:31 PM

Quote from: kathode on February 14, 2008, 08:42:06 PM

Sometimes I just want to get through a place to the next plot point without fighting a dozen mostly-identical enemies that pose no challenge.  But no, I'm running through and then WHAM now I'm staring at a cave wall, now the camera is showing me the enemies, now I'm waiting for my character to finish a clever quip, etc etc etc.  Multiply by 10+ for each area and I start wondering about my life's purpose and whether I should really be spending so much time playing games  icon_lol

But isn't that a problem with random battles in general?  (Granted load times make it worse). But it seems to me you have already chosen to go down that road when you play a turn based JRPG.  The load times just put you in the slower lane on the road.

To me the mere presence of endless mind numbing random battles would scare me away more than said load times for those battles. 

I hope that makes sense.  paranoid

The load times before a battle are like seriously 2 seconds long.

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2008, 05:40:11 AM »

Really? Because in the YouTube video poster earlier in this thread, the load time (from start to actually being able to input commands) was exactly 15 seconds.  Or maybe it was 20 I cant remember.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2008, 05:55:56 AM »

For me, with the early battles, the time from the screen going all swooshy to indicate a battle until you can input commands is about 10 seconds.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »

From Gamespot,
According to Microsoft, last-minute tweaks improve the loading times in the retail discs anywhere from 15 to 60 seconds.

I really don't get this.  The game has been in development for a few years, and they wait until the last couple of weeks before its release to fix one of its major problems?  confused
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 10:27:08 AM by EddieA » Logged

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2008, 02:11:49 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on February 15, 2008, 10:25:28 AM

From Gamespot,
According to Microsoft, last-minute tweaks improve the loading times in the retail discs anywhere from 15 to 60 seconds.

I really don't get this.  The game has been in development for a few years, and they wait until the last couple of weeks before its release to fix one of its major problems?  confused

A similar thing happened with The Witcher.  I imagine in both situations the development teams convinced themselves that the load times weren't *that bad* and kind of lived in denial until the games were actually released and they got a lot of complaints. 

In the case of Lost Odyssey, after initial reaction to the Japanese edition brought these problems to the forefront, I wouldn't be surprised if MS got Epic involved in helping Mistwalker/Feel Plus resolve the issues. 

It was probably a poor decision on MS's part to put out review code that didn't reflect it. 
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »

For the life of me I cant figure out why we are still talking about load times here...There are no load time issues in the game so far. (disk 1) When I encounter any you will be the first to know...

Now back to issues that matter. how the hell do you beat the worm things  at Grand Staff? I dealt with the first one like a pro. but the second one spawns bugs much faster and I cant seem to get to him as easily, Did any one beat this yet? and what is the Tactic used?

PS3 Spinks
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2008, 03:38:09 PM »

I'm glad I took a chance on this one.  I thought Blue Dragon was okay, but I never went back to it, and I realize now I was bored.  Eternal Sonata is beautiful, but I'm not as intrigued as I thought I'd be.  Lost Odyssey has me very interested in the characters, the setting, and the story.  They're doing a good job, so far, of revealing the story as you play.  Well paced. 

Honestly, when I read about the dreams a few months ago, I thought that would be the death of this game for me.  Reading "short stories" in the middle of play?  No thank you.  But many of them are quite well written.  And they do such a great job of keeping them kinetic with backgrounds and sound effects and, most importantly, word movement.  It's elegant and interesting.

I have had no problems whatsoever with loading.  I wish that non-issue wasn't even out there to talk about.  Of course, I'm still on the first disc, so who knows if it suddenly tanks.  No problems with frame rate, either, so far.  I know that was an issue for some, too.

My only real issue with the game:  Who the hell would design a military helmet with a grabbable ring on it, especially when facing much bigger and stronger opponents?

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2008, 03:53:37 PM »

Sorry, missed this one earlier.  If the dream sequences are important to you (which they should be), I would highly recommend the guide.  I had originally planned only to only use it when I got stuck.  However, I glanced at it when I got wiped by the first boss, and realized that I had managed to miss 4 of the sequences in the first town alone.  Needless to say, I'm keeping a pretty close eye on it moving forward.   It's also been nice to see what sort of stuff is available from chests, pots, trees, etc.  Most of the gameplay mechanics are pretty straightforward, so you won't get any major hints or tips.

JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »

Quote from: Gratch on February 15, 2008, 03:53:37 PM

Sorry, missed this one earlier.  If the dream sequences are important to you (which they should be), I would highly recommend the guide.  I had originally planned only to only use it when I got stuck.  However, I glanced at it when I got wiped by the first boss, and realized that I had managed to miss 4 of the sequences in the first town alone.  Needless to say, I'm keeping a pretty close eye on it moving forward.   It's also been nice to see what sort of stuff is available from chests, pots, trees, etc.  Most of the gameplay mechanics are pretty straightforward, so you won't get any major hints or tips.

Hey gratch, help a brother out here, can you look in your guide and tell me how\what strategy I need to use to get past the worm boss's at Grand Staff?
Thanks

PS3 Spinks
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2008, 04:29:46 PM »

Quote from: JuniorDan on February 15, 2008, 03:56:32 PM

Hey gratch, help a brother out here, can you look in your guide and tell me how\what strategy I need to use to get past the worm boss's at Grand Staff?
Thanks

Yep, I can take a look when I get home tonight.  Will shoot you a PM.  smile

JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »

Thanks Gratch

Gamespot may change their review score:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Kevin-V/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25317685#signup

PS3 Spinks
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »

Quote from: JuniorDan on February 15, 2008, 04:57:52 PM

Thanks Gratch

Gamespot may change their review score:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Kevin-V/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25317685#signup

For once this might be a Gamespot change that's actually a good thing.  icon_twisted

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2008, 07:18:09 PM »

Thanks man, I think I will pick it up-especially if it looks like its a decent read as well as the dry strat stuff-it bugs me a bit to pay 20$ extra for a game, but I never regretted the FF12 guide, for instance.
Dante Rising

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 15, 2008, 03:38:09 PM

Honestly, when I read about the dreams a few months ago, I thought that would be the death of this game for me.  Reading "short stories" in the middle of play?  No thank you.  But many of them are quite well written.  And they do such a great job of keeping them kinetic with backgrounds and sound effects and, most importantly, word movement.  It's elegant and interesting.

I had the exact same reservations when reading the previews. I like to play my games, thank you. Now that I actually have Lost Odyssey the stories are one of the game's highlights for me.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »

Quote from: Dante Rising on February 15, 2008, 07:46:20 PM

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 15, 2008, 03:38:09 PM

I had the exact same reservations when reading the previews. I like to play my games, thank you. Now that I actually have Lost Odyssey the stories are one of the game's highlights for me.

I'll put this here, but I think this is another example of how MS has bungled the Mistwalker releases.  When the previews started talking about these written stories months ago and also the "20 hours of cutscenes!" rumors were floating around and turning people off of the game, MS should have used that well oiled publicity machine they've cultivated with US press outlets to control the message.  Bring in US journalists and show them some of the stories in action and turn them into a positive comment in previews.  Get Mistwalker on the record about the quantity of cutscenes, etc.

Instead, the message before this week was LO was technically incompetent, with too much boring text  and you won't need to touch your controller for half of the game.  Judging from actual impressions that isn't the case at all. 
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2008, 11:05:01 PM »

I am about 8 hours in so far and am absolutely in love.  The story is incredible, the voice acting is great and I am really getting attached to the characters.  This game has it's hooks into me big time.
The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

Bought it today, but my TV is still out for repair so no love for me until it comes back.  Dude at the counter at Gamestop told me that he was getting a lot of returns.  I said, "Oh, you mean for scratched discs?"  He said no, that they were people not liking the game.  I told him there were no worries about me not liking it, but I did open it to make sure the discs were okay.  They looked just fine, just like they were when I bought Blue Dragon back in the day.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2008, 04:02:57 PM »

got a couple hours in so far and i'm really impressed.   the dream sequences are just fabulous.   the writing in those dreams are incredible.   i got 4 of them in the starting city before i headed out on the 1st mission, hope i got them all.

only question i have since i don't have a manual since i got it from Gamefly........how do you interrupt an enemies spell casting?   i read the tutorial and don't really get it.   how and when do i do that?

i can really see strategy coming into play with battles too.   even the first battles the enemies do enough damage to have to use healing items and spells.   gotta level that white magic up pretty regularly.

gonna get a few more hours in tonight.   really like what i have seen thus far.  might even consider grabbing the strat guide, which i rarely do.

Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2008, 04:41:09 PM »

Quote from: Xmann on February 17, 2008, 04:02:57 PM

got a couple hours in so far and i'm really impressed.   the dream sequences are just fabulous.   the writing in those dreams are incredible.   i got 4 of them in the starting city before i headed out on the 1st mission, hope i got them all.

only question i have since i don't have a manual since i got it from Gamefly........how do you interrupt an enemies spell casting?   i read the tutorial and don't really get it.   how and when do i do that?

i can really see strategy coming into play with battles too.   even the first battles the enemies do enough damage to have to use healing items and spells.   gotta level that white magic up pretty regularly.

gonna get a few more hours in tonight.   really like what i have seen thus far.  might even consider grabbing the strat guide, which i rarely do.

What I got from the tutorial is that you can attack while an enemy is casting and that will push their cast back further in the turn line.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

Quote from: Bullwinkle on February 17, 2008, 04:41:09 PM

What I got from the tutorial is that you can attack while an enemy is casting and that will push their cast back further in the turn line.

This does bring up one small nitpick of mine.  The turn order display disappears while you select your action, which makes it really tough to tell which enemy to target if you are trying to disrupt a spell.  Hasn't been a big problem yet, but I can imagine it will be crucial once the tougher enemies show up.

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »

There are 6 dreams available in the first city.  One of them may be the preorder bonus dream, but I'm not sure.  There's a thread at GameFAQs giving the locations of the dreams.

kathode

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on February 17, 2008, 05:23:49 PM

There are 6 dreams available in the first city.  One of them may be the preorder bonus dream, but I'm not sure.  There's a thread at GameFAQs giving the locations of the dreams.

You're able to get all six dreams in the first city without any sort of preorder bonus.

Like it so far, very pretty game.  I was unimpressed with the voice acting.  After the second council scene I switched to Japanese which I like a lot better.  I like the casting better, at least.  The acting might be terrible, but I can't tell smile  Love the way the dream sequences are presented, though the first one was just over the top with sentimentality.  The others have been much better.  I'm on to the first mission so hoping combat will start to pop up more often.  I liked the first city but you can bog yourself down running back and forth looking for dream sequences.
Xmann

Ironman in training

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2008, 09:05:42 PM »

so if i miss a dream (say from Uhra when i was there), can i go back and get them later?

and ya i don't like how you can't see the turn order while determining your attacks, skills, spells.   hope that won't be a major issue later on.

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2008, 10:16:09 PM »

Hey, if anyone has finished the Sorceress' Manshion part please get in touch. I can't find one thing I need...
USMC Kato

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2008, 11:00:18 PM »

Quote from: Azhag on February 17, 2008, 10:16:09 PM

Hey, if anyone has finished the Sorceress' Manshion part please get in touch. I can't find one thing I need...

Just beat that part, what are ya looking for?

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: