http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 02:09:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kotor2 handmaiden glitch help needed *warning-spoilers*  (Read 2340 times)
bluntman72
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2005, 10:00:41 PM »

I am playing as a lightside male character and I am at the point in the game where I have finished all the planets and went back to DXun and Oderon and I am about to go to Dantooine to meet with the councel and I talk to the handmaiden on the ebon hawk and get her to agree to start Jedi Training but the moment I exit the conversation I get aload screen and I end up on Telos but there is no one else there and I cant board the ebon hawk so I end up having to reload the game. has anyone else had this happen, do I have to be on Telos to make the handmaiden start jedi training. thanks for any help.
Turtle
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 02:30:23 AM »

Unfortunately, that's probably a nasty bug you've hit.

The switch to Telos is actually only for a cutscene.
bluntman72
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 02:49:49 AM »

yeah I have hit quite a few bugs in this game and it is annoying. I might try an onld save and see if I can get the handmaiden to start jedi training earlier to maybe avoid this glitch. I have been saving as a separate file everytime incase one of these bugs hit me but it is just annoying to have to deal with this type of issue on a console game.
El Guapo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 07:37:14 PM »

Are you back on Telos in Atris' area?  When does that happen in the sequence?  It's supposed to cut to Kreia saying "betrayal" then to Telos with Atris talking about betrayal, then back to the Ebon Hawk.

I guess the only thing to do is to try it under different circumstances (like, try doing it on different planets).  I had a constant-crashing bug going into a specific zone, and I just tried different things until it loaded correctly.
bluntman72
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 11:26:17 PM »

yeah Kreia says betrayal and it cuts to telos and I am just standing there by myself. maybe it is becasue I am supposed to go to Dantooine and go to the jedi enclave next that the bug hits. I might try doing that then talking to her
El Guapo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2005, 06:53:51 PM »

Have you tried flying to another planet then trying the training?  I doubt that would work, but I'm not sure you're going to be able to train her after going back to Dantooine.

It's possible you may be screwed out of Jedi-training her, which would suck, but there's not much time left to make her any good at it anyways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: