http://gamingtrend.com
December 19, 2014, 06:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KOTOR 2 Spoiler Request  (Read 636 times)
Doopri
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2004, 09:30:57 PM »

Hmm Ive been playin this game for a couple hours now and I have a question... no memory, exile, last of jedi - please tell me that didnt make you Revan again in basically the EXACT same series of events.  I just wanna know now so i dont get heinously pissed when (if) they reveal this later.  Weak!
Kev199
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 10:21:23 PM »

*Spoiler Alert*

Revan is not in this game and is simply mentioned off hand in a couple of instances.  You develop your own backstory throughout the game and by the end it sort of wraps up into something coherent in regard of your past history  as a Jedi.  Don't worry, it isn't another Revan story and there really isn't a "twist" ending and the turn of events is very predictable (at least to me).
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2004, 10:41:04 PM »

Yep, it's pretty predictable, but the amazing part of it are the certain major characters.

Let's just say I loved the characterization and confrontation of the real villian in the game, even though everything else sort of fell flat at the end.
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2004, 12:32:53 AM »

wow thanks and you guys actually really did that in a spoiler free fashion too.  you dont know how ticked i was gettin thinkin they were gonna have you be him again in basically the same sorta way.  kinda made me more excited bout the game actually.  thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: