http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 05:13:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KOTOR 2: Kreia is... [No Spoilers]  (Read 958 times)
Starshifter
Gaming Trend Senior Member

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2005, 01:28:36 AM »

...pissing me off!!!

Every single time I do a good deed with my light mastered, goody Jedi she has to bark some f'ing comment about why I have to be so damn nice!  I mean everytime!  I keep losing influence with her because I'm too damn good!  Gosh darn it I'm not going to change just to please that Sith-in-hiding bitch!  I'm going to be nice whether she likes it or not!  But, for some reason I can't dismiss her from my party.  What is she doing to my mind???

I swear I just want to take my newly crafted, green-colored lightsaber and slice that hooded head off her! :evil:

Oh my, am I drifting to the Dark Side?  NO!  Is that how the Dark Side works?  I - must - not - give - in - to - the - hate!

I am a good Jedi!  I am a good Jedi! I AM A GOOD JEDI DAMN IT!!!!!!!  :?

What a game!!!

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 06:35:32 AM »

You will come to both love and hate Kreia.  She's such a wonderful character, a lot more passionate than many other characters you see in games.
JLu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 03:35:14 PM »

For what it is worth...  I played through as light side, and she annoyed me.  Started replaying as dark side; and she is getting tired of my constant murdering.  Just cannot win with her.

XBox Live Gamertag: JLu
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 04:13:55 PM »

Kreia is one character I took with me on all planets except where I wasn't allowed to.  She was just so mysterious and insightful.  An amazing character to be sure.

I'm not sure how it will play out, but I made every effort to keep my influence up with her as a Sith  Lord  (even to the point of reloading scenarios that caused a drop) because she is the lynchpin to the story and as far as I could tell, you wouldn't get the whole story unless you got it from her.

When I eventually finish my Jedi (or create a new one) it'll be interesting to see how much of the story is 'missed' because of conflicting ideologies.

I swear I just want to take my newly crafted, green-colored lightsaber and slice that hooded head off her!

Yeah that thought went through my mind on numerous occasions.

What a game indeed!
Turtle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 07:55:18 AM »

I know some are against cheating, but I didn't have time for a reloading and whatnot with a rented game, so I managed to find a conversation loop in the Xbox version that gives you as much influence with her as you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: