http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 09:13:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning announced  (Read 19598 times)
Qantaga
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2012, 03:13:22 PM »

I really wish I didn't have to wait until Feb. 7 for the full game.

I've played the 45 minutes of the demo with three different races, once as finesse, once as might, and once as magic. I went three different directions from the starting village and found enough content/geography to fill three separate 45 minute experiences. So, their claim of a large, open world, with a multitude of quests certainly appears accurate.

My only dilemma now is how I'll focus my character when the full game releases.

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2012, 09:36:06 PM »

Quote from: Qantaga on January 21, 2012, 03:13:22 PM

My only dilemma now is how I'll focus my character when the full game releases.

I was going to be a jack of all trades and focus on all three areas.  You get some very nice bonuses for doing that, but with only 37 points in each area, you wouldn't get very deep into the ability trees.  I then thought about going Fighter/Mage, but I always play that type of character in these huge RPGs.  At least I have a few weeks to decide.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2012, 09:42:18 PM »

in the demo I seem to be having the most fun as a thief/fighter.  tried the pure classes and if I went that way I'd go with thief.  I think the problem is they don't give you enough of a taste of what it is like to be a mage (or if they do I've totally missed it)-  I'd love to see a later section in the game to see how higher level characters are.

one other thing has caught my attention during the demo:  load times seem weird.  it takes less time to load a large outdoor area than it takes to load the inside of a building for some reason. of course it's an old version of the game, so hopefully that's optimized better in the full game (just like the post processing breaking stuff is supposedly fixed in the current build).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:44:19 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2012, 09:51:15 PM »

I'm also debating on where to pre-order.  I'd like to have it on Steam, but Amazon has it for 9 bucks cheaper.

Steam has this bonus:

Pre-Purchase on Steam and receive three exclusive items in Team Fortress 2!

Warsworn Helmet for all classes
    Bolgan Helmet for the Demoman
    Bolgan Family Crest for all classes

while Amazon has these:

Pre-order Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and receive The Ultimate Treasure Hunter Pack. With the dowsing rod, all reagents (potion-making vegetation) are visible on the map. Never miss a flower, shrub or mushroom! This bonus also includes The Fate Touched Weapons Pack. Wherever adventure finds you in Amalur, you'll be ready for the coming battle with 9 weapons touched by fate's hand. Access to this content will be delivered to you when this game launches.

Origin is full priced with the Fae weapons, so no.  I'm leaning towards Amazon unless Steam sweetens the deal;  I actually just pe-ordered it but I can cancel if I want to.

Because I can,
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2012, 07:01:02 PM »

I thought it was pretty fun.  I played a rogue, envenomed weapons (daggers and bow), using the short range multiple dagger throw ability whenever I had mana.  I didn't get a chance to progress very far, but the different fate (class) combinations look interesting.  The rogue abilites reminded me a little of the assassin from Sacred 1 (which is a good thing).  There seems to be a good amount of depth to the class and ability system, complete with an unlockable combo based move list (which may turn off folks that don't like twitch gameplay mixed in with their rpg).  It's an action rpg for sure.
hepcat

I'M the one that knocks! Now...burp me!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2012, 07:32:38 PM »

It's a nice alternative to Skyrim, although I still prefer Skyrim to be honest.  Reckoning seems like a singler player version of WoW...which is not a bad thing.  I'll probably hold off until a sale though.

Warning:  You will see my penis. -Brian

Just remember: once a user figures out gluten noting them they're allowed to make fun of you. - Ceekay speaking in tongues.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2012, 11:01:11 PM »

I've played the demo a few times now, and I really think they're missing an opportunity to price this right for the PC.  If they released this for $39.99 on the PC, I'd get it.  Instead, I'll end up doing the smart, non compulsive thing, and wait for it to be discounted.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2012, 11:13:48 PM »

Quote from: Roguetad on January 23, 2012, 11:01:11 PM

I've played the demo a few times now, and I really think they're missing an opportunity to price this right for the PC.  If they released this for $39.99 on the PC, I'd get it.  Instead, I'll end up doing the smart, non compulsive thing, and wait for it to be discounted.

same
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2012, 11:40:08 PM »

I put more time into this as well, and enjoyed it more the second time.  I think the thing that bugs me the most is how close the camera is to my character.  Drives me crazy.  Is there a way to zoom out that I missed somehow?

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2012, 03:24:39 AM »

I just noticed the pre-load for this begins Friday, 2-3 for Amazon.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2012, 04:22:59 AM »

In case anyone else has a black screen during the demo, they said to turn off post-processing (and claim it's been fixed in the release build):
http://forums.reckoning.amalur.com/showthread.php?2221-Blank-Black-Screen-with-the-Demo-Please-Read!
Blank/Black Screen with the Demo? Please Read!

If you're playing the Reckoning demo on the PC and are experiencing a black screen after the cinematics play, please try going into your graphic options menu in the demo and set "Post Processing" to off. We apologize for this issue; it has since been fixed in the final version of Reckoning.

Playing
PC
-Halfway (sci-fi, turn-based squad strategy)
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2012, 01:30:44 PM »

I got some late time in on the demo last night. Combat was (as advertised) very responsive and fun. At times (in a good way) it reminded me a little bit of LOTR: War in the North strictly from a combat visceralness standpoint but with tighter controls in Amalur. I used my new XBox360 wireless controller and it felt very nice.  icon_smile Had a very snappy frame rate. My PC struggled with Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Origins, among other things, so I was sort of skeptical it'd run this OK.

Not sure my tiny brain can figure out doing the cool combat variety in the game but it sounds like I could just as easily slash everything in sight if I wanted to, if doing 7 different types of combat/magic at once wasn't something I could figure out.  icon_razz
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:04:32 PM by Blackjack » Logged

Playing
PC
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »

online pass info.

it's from the 360 version but I imagine the PC version will be the same way since Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2 had something similar.  of course I doubt there will be many used sales for the PC version though slywink

Because I can,
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2012, 04:54:03 AM »

apparently Curt Schilling showed up on neoGAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=34614450#post34614450

also, A New World to Discover Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIkYJtLMEjo

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »

I think all this cross-promotional bonus item crap is getting a little out of hand. Esp. when you get like 3 marketing schticks flashed at you while playing a demo that you can unlock something if you buy some other game down the road that does something or other. I'll buy a game if it's fun, not because some trying some other game's demo may give me a free razzamatazz if I buy some other game. Your shell game won't work on me, EA!  icon_razz

Playing
PC
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »

At least they sell this game on Steam.

So, sell me on this game. What I've seen so far of the game hasn't exactly impressed me. The graphics look dull and derivative (it was good art direction with WoW. This is just a copycat as far as I can see, and many years too late), and the setting seems quite a bit too high fantasy (edging towards the Stupid Fantasy genre of my own devising), but I'm a sucker for RPGs with depth in character progression and tons of content. I'm also growing slightly tired of Claudia Black's voice, which they used for the preview I watched.

Why should I care about this game? What does it offer that other RPGs available to me don't?
baelthazar

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2012, 03:09:41 PM »

If you go in thinking of Diablo mixed with Fable, rather than Skyrim, then you will have far more fun with the demo. No doubt about it, the game is a bit lighter than some, but the demo does display a bit of depth. There is item creation, item socketing, and a pretty decent three-tree skill set (warrior, rogue, mage). Also you have alchemy. There is quite a bit more in the inventory system than Fable 3, more like other action RPGs with items that have various boosts.

Combat is arcady, but that is alright - as long as you go into it knowing that. I found it fun and challenging. A little like Space Marine, but not on rails.

The story is a little super-duper fantasy for me, at least from the demo. You are an awesome special case hero, magic is ubiquitous as to be absurd (do they magically brush their teeth?). Also the story is highly focused on "elf-like" beings - but, duh, R.A. Salvatore wrote it.

I think I will have fun. Part of me bought it because I want to see Curt Schilling succeed here.
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »

Quote from: baelthazar on January 28, 2012, 03:09:41 PM

If you go in thinking of Diablo mixed with Fable, rather than Skyrim, then you will have far more fun with the demo. No doubt about it, the game is a bit lighter than some, but the demo does display a bit of depth. There is item creation, item socketing, and a pretty decent three-tree skill set (warrior, rogue, mage). Also you have alchemy. There is quite a bit more in the inventory system than Fable 3, more like other action RPGs with items that have various boosts.

Combat is arcady, but that is alright - as long as you go into it knowing that. I found it fun and challenging. A little like Space Marine, but not on rails.

The story is a little super-duper fantasy for me, at least from the demo. You are an awesome special case hero, magic is ubiquitous as to be absurd (do they magically brush their teeth?). Also the story is highly focused on "elf-like" beings - but, duh, R.A. Salvatore wrote it.

I think I will have fun. Part of me bought it because I want to see Curt Schilling succeed here.

That about nails it.   Its probably not going to go head to head with skyrim in the open world rpg department, nor is the combat probably as good as ninja gaiden / god of war. 

It sort of seems to mix them up a bit.    Fun for me, I like backstabbing stuff.  And I want to see what happens in the story to boot..   

icon_biggrin
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2012, 07:46:07 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on January 28, 2012, 01:57:18 PM

At least they sell this game on Steam.

So, sell me on this game. What I've seen so far of the game hasn't exactly impressed me. The graphics look dull and derivative (it was good art direction with WoW. This is just a copycat as far as I can see, and many years too late), and the setting seems quite a bit too high fantasy (edging towards the Stupid Fantasy genre of my own devising), but I'm a sucker for RPGs with depth in character progression and tons of content. I'm also growing slightly tired of Claudia Black's voice, which they used for the preview I watched.

Why should I care about this game? What does it offer that other RPGs available to me don't?

I don't really like to talk people into playing a game, tastes can vary quite a bit.  And $60 bucks is $60 bucks.   

It is a descent demo. 

I would say if ya do not care much for the demo you are probably not going to care much for the game. 

Hold out maybe and get it when the price drops if you are heavy on the fence.

TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2012, 08:18:41 PM »

I haven't tried the demo, which is why I'm asking. I'm not really very fond of playing demos, so I'd rather just hear about the game and watch videos of it.
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2012, 08:24:08 PM »

Quote from: TiLT on January 28, 2012, 08:18:41 PM

I haven't tried the demo, which is why I'm asking. I'm not really very fond of playing demos, so I'd rather just hear about the game and watch videos of it.

Yep me too

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2012, 09:40:34 PM »

The main selling point of the game is that it mixes action-game combat with a fairly deep RPG and offers a ton of content.  While it mixes elements of a lot of games (the combat of God of War, the character progression and loot of Diablo, the huge world and crafting elements of Skyrim, and the look of WoW), by most accounts, it succeeds at all of these.  Although the demo met with a mixed reaction (due in part to bugs that don't exist in the final game), everything I've read about the full game has been very positive, from the IGN review in progress to OXM's 8/10 review to Gametrailers preview.

Personally, I found the game to be incredibly fun to play, and put about 5 hours into the demo before I forced myself to stop playing it before I got burned out before the full game comes out.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »

Quote from: Morgul on January 28, 2012, 07:34:17 PM

Its probably not going to go head to head with skyrim in the open world rpg department, nor is the combat probably as good as ninja gaiden / god of war. 

that's about what I'm looking for right now.  a lightweight RPG to cleanse the palate after Skyrim.

Because I can,
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2012, 05:20:05 PM »

I combed around the web site. There are quite a few videos of various skills, though they kinda make you dig around to find them.

A few I found cool/different were:

Finesse
Lunge (speedy dash behind, and then through a target)
http://youtu.be/Ag4o1dOeeLM

Gambit (acrobatic distribution of explosives across battlefield)
http://youtu.be/vHOb0jwlQ8M

Sorcery
Elemental Rage (fire, lightning and ice chain-attack)
http://youtu.be/gX_fJAIvrrA

Ice Barrage (interesting in that it does lots of knockback, could maybe drive targets off a cliff icon_twisted)
http://youtu.be/UbWap8hEJ8A

Might
Quake
http://youtu.be/1erPkeVYBWI

Seems like Diablo fans would find a lot to like including war cry, meteor, etc. Though I guess it's the ability to mix all that in a blender for hybrid classes however you see fit that's the selling point.

Playing
PC
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »

I'm almost sold on this thing. Stuff like Diablo-like loot and a responsive combat system intrigues me. My problems are with the setting, the story, and the art design. I can't stand elf fetishism and haphazard use of flashy magic just because, R. A. Salvatore doesn't impress me as an author (I tried reading the first Drizzt novel but had to force myself to finish it because it was so horribly bad), and WoW graphics these days just turn me off. Hopefully all that stuff can be relegated to the background while the gameplay stays front and center. Am I right, or does the setting and story try to force themselves at you?
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2012, 06:23:39 PM »

I guess it's a good thing I never played WoW at all, so the art style doesn't grate on me at all.  I wanted a palette change after skyrim and the Witcher 2. 

already pre-ordered this on the 360 with the newegg sale.  sad they didn't put the pc version on sale as well.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »

Quote from: Caine on January 29, 2012, 06:23:39 PM

already pre-ordered this on the 360 with the newegg sale.  sad they didn't put the pc version on sale as well.

I reported that price to Amazon, maybe they'll match it with release date shipping.  if they do I might be tempted to go with the 360 version instead, but the PC version would only be 6 bucks more...

Because I can,
Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2012, 07:59:03 PM »

Really really like the demo.  Itís like Gothic/Risen and Fable had a beautiful and polished baby.  I went from knowing nothing about it to considering a preorder.

Also, Iím still bitter that Mass Effect 3 wonít be on Steam so this made me smile.  "All PC versions of Reckoning, except for the Steam version, require a one-time authentication through Origin and the Origin client. If you purchase Reckoning through Steam, you only need to authenticate the game through Steam."
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 29, 2012, 07:04:06 PM

Quote from: Caine on January 29, 2012, 06:23:39 PM

I reported that price to Amazon, maybe they'll match it with release date shipping.  if they do I might be tempted to go with the 360 version instead, but the PC version would only be 6 bucks more...

There had been talk about this on CAG.  Unlikely at this point as amazon hasn't matched anything since Alice Madness Returns.

baelthazar

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2012, 06:20:28 AM »

The digital version is $50 on Amazon.com, just FYI.
Blackjack

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2012, 01:12:15 PM »

I put in more extensive time on the demo Sunday. I really enjoy how the auto-camera view/zoom seems pretty smart and practical -- it tends to zoom out a bit on boss battles and I always got a useful view of the battle. Some probably prefer manual controls (as in LOTR: War in the North) but I as often found myself battling camera controls as the enemy there. Here I always see what I need to, and never find myself suddenly staring at someone's armpit during a pitched battle, struggling to get a workable viewpoint.  icon_smile

Lots of very fun sword abilities of all types, including some things I really have never seen elsewhere. Eager to try 'em out.

Playing
PC
Morgul

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2012, 02:34:30 PM »

I played the demo again this weekend.   I went to gamestop and paid for this (ps3) and a copy of twisted metal 3.

Bring on February!

Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2012, 03:20:29 AM »

I wanted to try out a staff wielding warrior in the demo, and was happy to see that I could do that.  Unfortunately, I noticed in the fate cards that the mage-warrior hybrid cards get bonuses to physical damage, which I don't think helps staff damage?  Staff damage seems to be elemental.  It looks like the mage-warrior hybrids are all about high magic resistance, converting damage to mana, and a bonus to physical damage (which I assume is just melee weapons).   
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »

NeoGAF has an epic thread with pretty much anything you could want to know about the game.

morlac

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2012, 12:56:36 AM »

Great post by Curt at the above link:

"Holy crap.
1) I had NO idea this forum existed, and I am and have been on the internet, and a gamer, for a pretty long time.
2) I've read every single post in this thread since taking off last night from Boston to get to LA. (LA Times, G4 and Kimmel today for the Reckoning launch, Kimmel skit, I think, is hilarious).

I founded 38 Studios over 5 years ago and as much as I'd like to tell you guys this thread is cool, it's way way more than that. That you guys have created this much traffic since our demo is flat out stunning, incredible.

Ya I wish there'd been 52 pages of SOLD!! Day 1 buy here! I totally get it.

Let me start by apologizing. The demo? Ya, it is way way WAYYYYY more buggy than anything ANYONE should ever release, much less a demo.

A demo is supposed to be a DEMONSTRATION of the game. In some ways, for you without buggy demos, it sort of is, but it's just impossible to convey the depth of breadth of a game that has anywhere from 40-50 hours (main quest line play) to 2-300 hours (for completionist) in it at launch. It's like saying you hate baseball after the 1st pitch in the top of the 1st inning.

That was EXACTLY why we argued EA in favor of not having the demo. It's also exactly why I was wrong, and EA was right. Yes there are people that were on the fence who now will not buy it, there were people who weren't buying it anyway, who still aren't, but the massive awareness and the insane amount of 'had no idea about this game, now it's a day 1 buy" and "Was on the fence but am now sold" posts mean EA hit this one perfectly in INTENT.

The demo has been a God send, especially when I realize even in this thread, how many people became aware because of the demo.

In a partnership there is a lot of give and take, and I believe in my team, they are world class, but when you have a publisher there are things happening you'd rather not choose. Shipping old code out 3 months prior to gold master to a 3rd party with no stake in the demo success can be problematic. I am sure they made the best demo they could but as a studio packed to the gills with gamers, we refuse to believe code has to be unplayably buggy at launch, it doesn't.

So to those that have had a horrid demo experience, I'm sorry, it's on us, our name is the name on the box we care about.

I promise you, my word, that demo from a bug perspective is in NO WAY representative of the final code or product.

That is not going to change your demo experience, that is likely not going to make you buy it if you decided against it, but you spent your time (which is every bit as valuable to us as your money) playing something we made, and we owe you that much.

Couple things about me up front. I have thick skin. 10 years in Philly and the last 7 in Boston, I'm a big boy, I've heard most everything. I have a 12 year old son with Autism, the word retard offends me, deeply. I'm married to an insanely beautiful woman (so far over my ski's it's embarrassing) and have 3 other kids, 16, 14 and 9. The boys (3 of them) are gamers, oldest is a hard core gamer/athlete (like dad) and a ranked SC2 player.

I was a gamer LONG before I owned a game company, just like I was a fan long before i played in the big leagues. I so desperately WANT to post as a gamer and fan, but understand it just isn't going to happen.

For that my PR and Marketing folks have each other on speed dial, and sweat constantly...

I've lived my life being very open and very honest, and that's been as good as it has been bad. It's usually pretty easy to tell where I stand.

The thing that has changed over these past few years is that when I post in forums like this, FoH, Tribal Wars, our Reckoning forums, is that I represent over 400 people and their families, and that's a pretty huge deal.

Generally people that post the real bad stuff about me are Democrats and Yankee fans, and that's cool, I get it. But you Yankee fans, keep hating, that's cool, I understand. Please don't come here and post 'You" have 27 or 28 rings or whatever, unless your Derek Jeter because YOU have none, I have 3, I was honored to play with 3 very special groups of men and be a part of 3 World Championships, and that made some folks mad...

smile

I keed. In all seriousness this forum, this very place, like FoH and the others, is where 38 Studios becomes the next great gaming company, or not. Everything we become is literally 100% dependent on you. You'll either love our stuff and want it bad enough to buy it at full price (pre orders and week 1 sales are EVERYTHING to a company like ours) or you won't, but there will be no BS here.

We're a studio of 400 hard core gamers who want to make awesome games we want to play, for gamers. That's our secret sauce, that's the thing we MUST hold onto as long as we can. When that stops i'll likely walk away.

It's why, even though it's painful, reading the good WITH the bad is essential. If you don't listen to players you stop making games players want to play, and that sucks.

It's also why I have finally come to grips with the fact that in a forum like this one post can start "Art sucks, hate it, derivative..." to "Amazing art, the world is vibrant and alive!" and both can be right. It's 100% subjective. Even though I watched this world come alive and I have seen the personal sacrifice hundreds of people have made over hundreds of thousands of hours, some people aren't going to like it.

What I can assure you is there was and never will be one short step, or short cut, to ANYTHING we do or make. People that bought our CE and SE are going to realize that even more, as both are way beyond anything, quality wise, I've ever purchased.

Quality trumps all, saying that after the demo may sound hollow and you might call BS on me and us for it, but I promise you where we control 100% of the work we will set a bar that will be insanely challenging to meet, and continue meeting it as long as we're around.

So again, thanks for this, this thread took up my entire flight out, 6 hours and 11 minutes, but it was worth it because we're prepping for a new sort of 'Opening day" and threads like this don't pop up for games people aren't interested in. It's the same thing I told young players walking into Yankee Stadium, be good enough to get boo'd because Yankee fans are highly intelligent, they don't boo players that suck.

I'm sure we'll be chatting more, just wanted to say thanks and we hope you think Amalur is as awesome as we do."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34614450&postcount=2648

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:48:24 AM by morlac » Logged

morlac00 on PSN
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2012, 01:04:22 AM »

That's pretty good.  I definitely think he's earning a little respect with his online persona...just hope the game lives up to the expectations they're setting...

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2012, 03:02:29 AM »

holy crap, Morlac is Curt Schilling!  Can I have your autograph?
morlac

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2012, 10:47:16 AM »

Quote from: naednek on February 01, 2012, 03:02:29 AM

holy crap, Morlac is Curt Schilling!  Can I have your autograph?
No

It seemed pretty obvious but I can put it in quotes if you like?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:48:50 AM by morlac » Logged

morlac00 on PSN
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »

Quote from: morlac on February 01, 2012, 10:47:16 AM

Quote from: naednek on February 01, 2012, 03:02:29 AM

holy crap, Morlac is Curt Schilling!  Can I have your autograph?
No

It seemed pretty obvious but I can put it in quotes if you like?

It's obvious now since you edited it today Tongue
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2012, 04:52:05 PM »

time sink!

"That means easy difficulty, skip all cut scenes and dialogue, sprint everywhere that's sprintable, fast travel everywhere you can, don't do any combat you don't need to doÖ that all took around 200 hours, and that was a speed run."

Because I can,
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: