http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 03:34:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Cause 2  (Read 12602 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2010, 07:47:06 PM »

wow,congrats AA

i aim to get back to this after i am done with Nier

i was enjoying it,but pretty much said to myself that i aint even gonna attempt the races...i never do like races in these kind of games,everything else though i love....i usually just zip along and open my parachute and keep climbing with my grap hook,cool way to travel icon_smile

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2010, 09:29:33 PM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on August 07, 2010, 07:47:06 PM

i was enjoying it,but pretty much said to myself that i aint even gonna attempt the races...i never do like races in these kind of games,everything else though i love....i usually just zip along and open my parachute and keep climbing with my grap hook,cool way to travel icon_smile

For what it's worth, the races in Just Cause 2 are extremely forgiving, to the point where you're able to hop out of the vehicle to blow up sabotage targets you find on the route.  Even the 3-star difficulty ones can often be finished with a minute or more left on the clock.  The key is that you can use any air, land, or sea vehicle for their respective races, so if you have trouble navigating an airplane through a tricky series of gates, try it with a suped-up Black Market helicopter! icon_surprised

If you just don't find them entertaining, though, feel free to skip them.  There are hundreds more upgrade parts scattered throughout Panau than you'll need to max out every weapon and vehicle in the game, so there's no penalty for focusing on the parts of the game you like.

-Autistic Angel
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »

some cool easter eggs here that i am gonna try looking for,especially the purple bubble shooter Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwTTtf6ji5Q

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »

Picked this back up and I'm going for the 75% achievement. Why? Hell if I know. But there's just so damn much fun to be had trying so many things and blowing stuff up. And man does it still look gorgeous.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2010, 11:36:39 PM »

well,that seemed fast...the game has just been announced by Square Enix that it is now out on Platinum/classics range

i lost my way since getting sidetracked by Nier,so i should pick this up again and give it another chance

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/23190/Just-Cause-2-Launches-on-Platinum-and-Classics/

Square Enix today announced Just Cause 2 is available now on the Platinum Hits range from Sony and the Classics range from Microsoft in the UK.

whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2012, 03:29:22 AM »

Alright everyone, the insanity is back. There were rumors of an MP mod but then nothing for a while. Guess what appeared a little while back on Kotaku:

http://kotaku.com/5919224/two-years-later-just-cause-2-could-finally-get-awesomely-chaotic-multiplayer

I just snagged this for PC thanks to the Steam Summer Sale and if they manage to add MP into this, I think it would be absolutely hilarious. That clip is nine kinds of awesome.

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: