http://gamingtrend.com
September 01, 2014, 11:41:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] Jagged Alliance: Back in Action  (Read 2843 times)
USMC Kato
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 05:49:42 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on May 08, 2012, 04:02:24 AM

For those who still care about this game, the new 1.13 patch is out, adding line of sight (fog of war) and a bunch of other things. This YouTube video walks you through the changes. It's about twelve minutes long and quite detailed. I might actually get this game now icon_biggrin

Nice changes. Will grab once a steam sale comes up.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 08, 2012, 05:49:42 AM

For those who still care about this game, the new 1.13 patch is out, adding line of sight (fog of war) and a bunch of other things. This YouTube video walks you through the changes. It's about twelve minutes long and quite detailed. I might actually get this game now icon_biggrin

Ditto. Nice choice of version number, btw.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 07:32:29 PM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 08, 2012, 05:49:42 AM

Hope you got it this past weekend when it was 75% off. I was away at a wedding but managed to grab it when I came back just before the deal expired. Maybe as a ten dollar game I'll enjoy it more.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Enigma
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 10:03:22 PM »

I also got in on the $10 deal for this and I played the first mission.  I have to say that it left a much better impression than the demo and was pretty fun.  Looks like the patching was good.  (I'm playing with the LOS turned on so I can't see enemies unless my mercs have LOS...it's nice).

Now Playing:
PS3: Demon Souls
PC:   Diablo III, Saints Row 3, Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery)
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »

Picked it up for ten bucks too.  Pleasantly surprised so far.  If there is a way to move while keeping your aim in a fixed direction, can someone please post how?

LD

"Let your enemies fear, for a harlequin of the Laughing God dances at your side."
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 03:44:40 AM »

Quote from: Lockdown on July 24, 2012, 01:41:38 PM

Picked it up for ten bucks too.  Pleasantly surprised so far.  If there is a way to move while keeping your aim in a fixed direction, can someone please post how?

Don't really know of one.

Not doing too bad in the game so far, but I'm having to reload saves occasionally. I just don't seem to have enough money to get a third merc on the ground with me.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: