http://gamingtrend.com
April 16, 2014, 11:14:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PC] Jagged Alliance: Back in Action  (Read 2721 times)
USMC Kato
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I have a bad feeling about this....

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2012, 05:49:42 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on May 08, 2012, 04:02:24 AM

For those who still care about this game, the new 1.13 patch is out, adding line of sight (fog of war) and a bunch of other things. This YouTube video walks you through the changes. It's about twelve minutes long and quite detailed. I might actually get this game now icon_biggrin

Nice changes. Will grab once a steam sale comes up.

Semper Fidelis

Gamertag: USMC Kato
PSN ID: USMC_Kato
Gamecenter ID: USMC Kato
Wii U Nintendo ID: USMC_Kato
MonkeyFinger

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2012, 12:14:25 PM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 08, 2012, 05:49:42 AM

For those who still care about this game, the new 1.13 patch is out, adding line of sight (fog of war) and a bunch of other things. This YouTube video walks you through the changes. It's about twelve minutes long and quite detailed. I might actually get this game now icon_biggrin

Ditto. Nice choice of version number, btw.

-craig

PSx: MonkeyFinger
XBx: MonkeyPhinger
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 07:32:29 PM »

Quote from: USMC Kato on May 08, 2012, 05:49:42 AM

Hope you got it this past weekend when it was 75% off. I was away at a wedding but managed to grab it when I came back just before the deal expired. Maybe as a ten dollar game I'll enjoy it more.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Enigma
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 10:03:22 PM »

I also got in on the $10 deal for this and I played the first mission.  I have to say that it left a much better impression than the demo and was pretty fun.  Looks like the patching was good.  (I'm playing with the LOS turned on so I can't see enemies unless my mercs have LOS...it's nice).

Now Playing:
PS3: Demon Souls
PC:   Diablo III, Saints Row 3, Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery)
Lockdown

LD

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »

Picked it up for ten bucks too.  Pleasantly surprised so far.  If there is a way to move while keeping your aim in a fixed direction, can someone please post how?

LD

"A young woman led them across the galaxy, and it is she who will lead them again.  Her name is Karan S'jet."
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 03:44:40 AM »

Quote from: Lockdown on July 24, 2012, 01:41:38 PM

Picked it up for ten bucks too.  Pleasantly surprised so far.  If there is a way to move while keeping your aim in a fixed direction, can someone please post how?

Don't really know of one.

Not doing too bad in the game so far, but I'm having to reload saves occasionally. I just don't seem to have enough money to get a third merc on the ground with me.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: