http://gamingtrend.com
April 19, 2014, 02:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jade Empire Credits  (Read 1336 times)
Malificent
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2005, 01:32:51 AM »

Am I the only person who actually sat through the whole credits? I have to say, I loved the game and the credits were worth every single hour I spent playing. I was dying laughing.

This was the sense of humor in Bioware that brought us, "Go for the eyes, Boo!". I had missed that.
jersoc
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 03:47:21 AM »

I make it habit to watch the credits, especially if I enjoyed the game. It is little things like that, that make me glad I do so.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 03:59:02 AM »

For any title that I love, I always watch the complete credits. Sitting through Jade Empire's credits was as much fun as playing the actual game. biggrin

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 04:11:04 PM »

How do you guys finish these games so fast!  I purchased it weeks ago and have not even inserted it into my Xbox yet.

Don't you want to take your time and enjoy it for awhile?  You know, something to look forward to each day???

Color me confused. :?

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 04:17:21 PM »

It all depends on your definition of fast... Jade Empire took me 18 hours to beat.  When I buy a game I take it home and play it... why would I spend money now if I am not going to even begin playing the game for another week.  I got involved in the story and wanted to progress through it... I explored quite a lot and got most of the side quests done without rushing.
Starshifter

CINEMAGIC on XM!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 05:59:22 PM »

Quote from: "Arkon"
It all depends on your definition of fast... Jade Empire took me 18 hours to beat.  When I buy a game I take it home and play it... why would I spend money now if I am not going to even begin playing the game for another week.  I got involved in the story and wanted to progress through it... I explored quite a lot and got most of the side quests done without rushing.

I'm curious.  How was that 18 hrs spread out?  Over how many days?  Did you mainly play at night?  Spend an entire weekend playing only that game?  Play it straight through non-stop?   :shock:

CINEMAGIC - Escape into the Movies!
XM Channel 76
Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 07:15:08 PM »

Most of that was in 3 to 4 hour chuncks of time.  Actual days it took was 6 days.  When I get into a game I will play it every day until I am finished with it.  If I take a long break from a game that I am enjoying due to real life or other issues I will quickly lose interest and never go back to it.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 07:25:58 PM »

Quote from: "Starshifter"
I'm curious.  How was that 18 hrs spread out?  Over how many days?  Did you mainly play at night?  Spend an entire weekend playing only that game?  Play it straight through non-stop?   :shock:

It took me about a week or so of off and on gaming to finish Jade Empire. The game was so much fun to me I just had to keep playing it.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2005, 07:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "Destructor"

It took me about a week or so of off and on gaming to finish Jade Empire. The game was so much fun to me I just had to keep playing it.

Same here, I tend to beat the shorter games while the longer RPG's I play until almost to the end and for some reason just stop. I still have Star Ocean 3 and Xenosaga 2 waiting to be finished, haha.
Roguetad

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2005, 11:11:10 PM »

Segacius Zu's commentary in the credits was classic.  I also liked Dawn Star's "dramatic" audition lines.

It took me about a week and a half of 2+ hours of play most every night (on average) to complete JE.
zuggo
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 09:13:41 PM »

i play for maybe 2 hours a night - but not every night. i just finished re4 and loved that one. i'd bought psychonauts and began playing it, but could not deny the awesomeness of re4. now i am jaded because nothing looks or feels near that level of quality. smile
farley2k

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2005, 02:36:01 PM »

I just finished.  I was disappointed by the credits simply becuase they are all outtakes available at the Jade Empire web site (for registered owners.) so I had heard them before.

Still nice to include though.

Ralph-Wiggum

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2005, 02:38:46 PM »

Quote from: "Starshifter"
How do you guys finish these games so fast!  I purchased it weeks ago and have not even inserted it into my Xbox yet.

Why buy it when it comes out if you know you aren't going to play it right away? By waiting, you can probably find a better deal on the game (or trade for it).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: