http://gamingtrend.com
April 21, 2014, 08:34:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Major League Baseball 2K5 out?  (Read 845 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2005, 06:39:27 AM »

I thought this game wasn't supposed to ship until next week, but the Gamestop website has the XBox version as having been released, while the PS2 version is labelled 2/28/05.  I'm not usually into sports games, but the $20 price tag is too hard to resist.  Anyone seen it in stores yet?

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 06:52:33 AM »

Yes, it's out...I've seen it and other people on this board have already picked it up.  They pushed the release date in order to counter EA's push up for MVP Baseball.

To be honest with you, I'm not sure if the PS2 version is out yet or not.  I only know about the Xbox version.  There is ongoing debate about the games in the Sports Forum.

Xbox Live: AgtFox
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 08:52:14 AM »

Whoops - I forgot there was a Sports Forum.  I wondered why no one was talking about the game slywink  I'll be picking up the XBox version tomorrow.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2005, 03:02:50 PM »

I have it but haven' t played it much.   I plan to after work though!

Go Gunners...
Larraque

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2005, 03:26:11 PM »

I went running around looking for it last night, didn't find it but did find Dai Senryaku, which is good.

I wasn't planning on getting a baseball game this season (wanted to get one for the PSP...) , but the promise of a brand new game from the ground up with a $20 price tag is too hard to resist.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: