http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 04:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insane ... I-N-S-A-N-E video for Guitar Hero at IGN!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1609 times)
Cleric7
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2005, 06:12:36 PM »

Just watched this and was blown away!!

This is every air guitar god's wet dream come true... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

IGN link

Make CERTAIN to watch the gameplay video ("Rockin' out to Iron Man") at the end of the preview!!

Hilarious -- and they obviously are having some fun with it (but notice how serious they get about 2/3 of the way through when the song gets hard!)

From the makers of Frequency and Amplitude, this is a day one purchase for me! A dream come true!!!!!

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good people to do nothing."
Dreamshadow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 06:27:09 PM »

Wow...I don't know what it is with me and music games (Freq, Amplitude, DDR, and this)  but this looks like it might be fun.

Tom "Dreamshadow" Tjarks
Aunt Wu: Care to hear your fortune, handsome?
Iroh: At my age there is really only one big surprise left, and I'd just as soon leave it a mystery.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 07:49:42 PM »

Rhythm games are fun.  Guitar Hero looks quite fun.  And that video was pretty funny (especially that dude on the right.  He was freakin' out!

My only problem is - I don't like the kind of music that Guitar Hero has.  So I'm still on the fence whether I'm going to purchase it.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 08:28:38 PM »

IN!

Edit to add - The music is THE REASON I'm getting it.

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
shon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 09:22:11 PM »

That video is awesome.  I can't wait for that game.  I have been waiting for a game like this all my life.  Wooohooo..... :twisted:

Really, this game does look like it will have great potential I hope it sells well and has expansion packs.

DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 10:43:17 PM »

That was a pretty cool video, this will be a hit.

I just think about all the air guitarists out there who have wanted to rock out for semi-real.

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 11:18:29 PM »

LOL, that guy on the right is *really* into it.

I am a huge fan of rhythm games and couldn't imagine missing this one...although, I'm not a big fan of the music in the game and the $70 price tag scares me a little.  I like the techno-y songs in Amplitude/Frequency biggrin

TheMissingLink on PSN
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 04:23:23 AM »

Ok, at first I was skeptical. But after watching that... wow. That really does look fun.

LiveTAG: happydog
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 05:49:04 AM »

I really like the idea of the game, and the song list that they showed, even partial, was pretty cool.  But I dont know what the GF would do if she woke up in the morning to see me standing in front of the TV with my headphones on humping my guitar controller on the floor like i was jimi hendrix.

Definitely a great game for parties.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 02:18:06 PM »

I got a chance to play it a few weeks ago, and I'm buying it on day one.  It's classic Harmonix goodness in the same vein as Amplitude and Frequency, but with the ubercool guitar controller added in.

GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 02:25:59 PM »

I was a huge fan of Freq, and Amp, and I can see it in this game.  The layout of the graphics.  I REALLY want this one.  It might be ae X mas list add though at 70 bux.
Cleric7

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 04:36:08 PM »

Just a heads-up for those of you interested in the game, my local EB tells me that they needed to make a special order this morning in order to ensure getting any copies in their store. Otherwise they would have been sent none! Apparently there will be very low quantities of this available.

If you want the game, you might want to get a preorder in soon! (The game ships on Nov. 8, btw)

ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 01:37:32 PM »

Quote from: "Cleric7"
Just a heads-up for those of you interested in the game, my local EB tells me that they needed to make a special order this morning in order to ensure getting any copies in their store. Otherwise they would have been sent none! Apparently there will be very low quantities of this available.

If you want the game, you might want to get a preorder in soon! (The game ships on Nov. 8, btw)

Is it PS2 only?
GGMark

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 03:21:03 PM »

that stinks, cuz I cant afford to spend 70 bux with X Mas coming up..frown  I was hoping to just add it to my wishlist of things that I want, and hope someone in my family has enough sence to make it to a EB at the mall..frown  I hope its not limited like Rez, where its none in stores, ever.
Cleric7

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 04:59:49 PM »

Yes, it's PS2 only, ATB.

depward

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2005, 06:03:27 PM »

My brother and I are thinking of getting the multiplayer pack from Red Octane (just comes with two guitars instead of one).  We're going to mull it over today, then come to a decision by tonight.  We <3 our rhythm games (including even buying some bongos for Donkey Konga), and even though I don't really LIKE the song selection, it's a rhythm game, and I'm bound to love it.

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: