http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 12:31:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I might not be a Consoler...  (Read 2248 times)
Arclight
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Truth, is a person.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2007, 10:08:26 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on March 30, 2007, 09:52:14 AM

Quote from: Tebunker on March 30, 2007, 02:08:36 AM

The rest of the thread bedamned, I am not so much not a console gamer, but I realized that I don't quite fit into the 360's target. I am, however, holding onto the system to play Blue Dragon, Bioshock, Assasin, Too Human, and maybe Mass Effect. Otherwise I see the games on Wii being more to my taste, and even the PS3 looks to have a little more of what I want, or at least going in the directions I want with things like Little Big Planet and Uncharted coming out. For the most part there is too much 3rd party dreck throughout the year in general and I would love it if the publishers would actually, you know, make better games all around... Just me though.

'and maybe mass effect'??...what do you mean maybe?....this is top of my list,it looks awesome...and all the other 360 titles you mentioned are there for me, on my list as well.....i mean,theres 5 games right there,are you sure you dont fit in the 360's target?

Well..........I could be wrong........My wife says its happened once or twice in the past.. Roll Eyes
Ok, looks like I might not get a nice sugar-rush from my 360 right off the bat, but holding out for the titles mentioned should pay off...

Grace: Unmerited favor.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2007, 11:50:56 AM »

'and maybe mass effect'??...what do you mean maybe?....this is top of my list,it looks awesome...and all the other 360 titles you mentioned are there for me, on my list as well.....i mean,theres 5 games right there,are you sure you dont fit in the 360's target?

Yeah, that's a possible 5 games out of like hundreds. Numbers aren't really there. As for Mass Effect specifically, I need to be reassurred it's not another Bioware redo type of game. For me there has been no real distinction between any of Bioware's RPGs other than graphics and setting, gameplay has largely been the same, and the dialogue has been dull as well. Not a huge Bioware fan because they've yet to show me that they can really make an original game not based off a license.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »

Quote from: Arclight on March 30, 2007, 10:08:26 AM

Quote from: Tebunker on March 30, 2007, 02:08:36 AM

The rest of the thread bedamned, I am not so much not a console gamer, but I realized that I don't quite fit into the 360's target. I am, however, holding onto the system to play Blue Dragon, Bioshock, Assasin, Too Human, and maybe Mass Effect. Otherwise I see the games on Wii being more to my taste, and even the PS3 looks to have a little more of what I want, or at least going in the directions I want with things like Little Big Planet and Uncharted coming out. For the most part there is too much 3rd party dreck throughout the year in general and I would love it if the publishers would actually, you know, make better games all around... Just me though.

Well..........I could be wrong........My wife says its happened once or twice in the past.. Roll Eyes
Ok, looks like I might not get a nice sugar-rush from my 360 right off the bat, but holding out for the titles mentioned should pay off...

Have you not heard our invites to MP?!  We are crushed yes we are.
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on March 30, 2007, 02:23:22 AM

Quote from: Gratch on March 29, 2007, 03:07:33 PM

Mind you, I'm not opposed to a more stealth-oriented game.  Hell, I loved both the Thief & Tenchu series.  I guess if I'm a ninja or medieval thief, it's just far more appealing.

Well Tenchu Z will be hitting the 360 in the US mid-June, so stay hardy!  The series does have it's faults, but for some reason I really like playing them. 

Heh, was just looking at a preview of this yesterday.  I can't help being a sucker for these games, even though the last few have been pretty poor.

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »

Have you tried Bullet Witch?  you might be one of those freak gamers like Starshifter and find some diamonds in the rough  icon_wink

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: