http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 07:20:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am playing with my Wii now :) who else has it?  (Read 8234 times)
Arkon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2006, 05:59:01 PM »

Wii codes??  You mean you don't just ave a gamertag... that is retarded, guess that is how the DS worked tho?

If I don't have wireless, how would I get the system online?  I assume this means I would have to spend more money?
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2006, 06:00:21 PM »

well we got one no problem. waited 4 hours in about 30 degree weather. talked to some cool guys, talked, played some poker, drank a lot of coffee. this thing is just sooo good. having a blast multiplayer with wii sports so havent touched zelda yet.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2006, 07:03:25 PM »

Impressions so far:

Interesting....

I'm not sure how much I will like this system, but it is interesting that is for sure. I have the component cables, so I am able to see the games in glorious 480p....   Roll Eyes

Anyway, I've played a bit of the Virtual Console (Legend of Zelda and Super Mario 64). Legend of Zelda is in 240p and Super Mario is in 480i. Both look fine and play just like the old games. I really wish they had more games though, cause the ones they do have are really lame, except for those 2. I also can't believe they expect you to pay so much for each game. You can get these retro collections for $20 that have 20+ games on them....but they expect you to fork over $5 per NES game and $10 for a N64 game....kind of a ripoff.

As for the actual Wii games, well I haven't really played enough to form an opinion of the them yet. It's going to take a lot of getting used to for the controls though.

So far, its alright, but I like my 360 and PS3 better.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 09:19:36 PM by Hetz » Logged

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »

Here is my Wii #

4507 9269 5477 0305

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2006, 07:10:36 PM »

Quote from: Arkon on November 19, 2006, 05:59:01 PM

Wii codes??  You mean you don't just ave a gamertag... that is retarded, guess that is how the DS worked tho?

If I don't have wireless, how would I get the system online?  I assume this means I would have to spend more money?

With the DS, you get a different code for every game. Here, there's one per console, so that's a big improvement.

To answer your other (and GatorFarve's) question, you can use the usb wifi dongle.
They are also going to make some kind of LAN connector apparently, but that's not out yet.
Other parties make wireless bridges.

Hetz, there's a stickied thread over in MP gaming for those

Ruining language with my terrible words.
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »

Wii codes?  Fjcking retarded.

Seriously, how bloody hard would it have been to tie the code to, like, I dunno, a USER NAME?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 10:41:56 PM by -Lord Ebonstone- » Logged

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2006, 07:19:27 PM »

One of the things I like about this forum is that I can usually read it with my kids around.
If you want to talk like that LE, please take it somewhere else.

Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »

Quote from: -Lord Ebonstone- on November 19, 2006, 07:14:50 PM

Wii codes?  Fucking retarded.

Seriously, how bloody hard would it have been to tie the code to, like, I dunno, a USER NAME?

+17
Calvin

President of G.R.O.S.S.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2006, 08:03:26 PM »

Quote from: Misguided on November 19, 2006, 07:19:27 PM

One of the things I like about this forum is that I can usually read it with my kids around.
Misguided, I have nothing but respect for you, and I do not want in any way for your kids to be exposed to bad language early on, but GT has NEVER been an "expletive free" forum. True we don't use it as much as a lot of others, but I think its unrealistic to suppose that its never used on the forums. Maybe asking someone to stop should be enough. I don't know. Thats an issue for Ron and Warning. Just-wanted to point that out when you are asking someone to stop-if you are asking for this thread, thats one thing, for the entirety of the site, thats another!

BACK TO ENJOYING YOUR SILLY Wii's EVERYONE!
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »

Wii codes?  ##### retarded.

From the COC:

Profanity
We are trying to make this a work-safe environment. This means that we expressly forbid swearing in post titles, usernames, and signatures. It also means that you may wish to throttle back your use of 'colorful' language. While we do not overtly outlaw swearing, we ask that you use it in moderation think FX network, not The Sopranos.

I may need to amend that to say "Deadwood" but you get the point.  Reign it in please.

That said, I completely agree.  The Wiicode is just completely and entirely stupid.  Seriously, would it have been THAT hard to tie it to something that you can remember?

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
warning

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2006, 08:19:52 PM »

Quote from: Calvin on November 19, 2006, 08:03:26 PM

Misguided, I have nothing but respect for you, and I do not want in any way for your kids to be exposed to bad language early on, but GT has NEVER been an "expletive free" forum. True we don't use it as much as a lot of others, but I think its unrealistic to suppose that its never used on the forums. Maybe asking someone to stop should be enough. I don't know. Thats an issue for Ron and Warning. Just-wanted to point that out when you are asking someone to stop-if you are asking for this thread, thats one thing, for the entirety of the site, thats another!

Real quick CoC insert here:
Profanity
We are trying to make this a work-safe environment. This means that we expressly forbid swearing in post titles, usernames, and signatures. It also means that you may wish to throttle back your use of 'colorful' language. While we do not overtly outlaw swearing, we ask that you use it in moderation think FX network, not The Sopranos.

As long as it's not every other word in every other post.  And as long as it's not in the titles of your posts.  Unless you're Ron and you own the joint then you can do whatever you want!   Tongue
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2006, 08:24:14 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on November 19, 2006, 08:18:13 PM

Wii codes?  ##### retarded.

From the COC:

Profanity

I may need to amend that to say "Deadwood" but you get the point.  Reign it in please.

That said, I completely agree.  The Wiicode is just completely and entirely stupid.  Seriously, would it have been THAT hard to tie it to something that you can remember?

I agree...this whole code thing is nonsense. The code thing feels like it should be from the NES days. It just shows how out of touch Nintendo is when it comes to all things online.

Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2006, 08:33:58 PM »

Quote from: Hetz on November 19, 2006, 08:24:14 PM

I agree...this whole code thing is nonsense. The code thing feels like it should be from the NES days. It just shows how out of touch Nintendo is when it comes to all things online.

Yeah, it's goofy, but at least it is better than the DS.

Arkon

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2006, 08:39:47 PM »

Ok so I would have to buy something extra to use my WIRED connection?? I heard this prelaunch but hoped it was bogus. 
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2006, 08:39:57 PM »

is it just my wanky wifi or is the wii store sometime shady on connecting to? that said, i can not reach nintendo.com at all.
motodd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2006, 08:41:28 PM »

Piked mine up last night. Hmm where to start. There is a lot of stuff to unpack from the box but it was all simple to set up. Slot loading disc tray is awesome. The online setup is almost identical to the DS. It uses WEP, 2 variations of WPA and also WPA2. The updates did not take too long for me last night. I have to agree with Tebunker on the cheesy musak in the shopping channel, it's a cool addition. Yes there are unfriendly 'friend codes' but it looks like you can assign a nickname to each individual code that is stored in the address book. You can send and receive emails with PC and cell phones as well as friends. Making a Mii is very addicting and based on the "my accomplishments" page it is what I have put the most time into so far. The system tracks and logs everything you do such as playing games, shopping, etc. The virtual console selection is very dissappointing as of right now and one thing that I would like thanks to the 360 is to demo a game before purchasing it but that does not appear to be possible. Overall I am pleased with the console and what features are there.

OK games... I picked up Zelda, Excitetruck, Red Steel, and Madden. Unfortunately I have not played any of them yet because Wii sports is to FREAKIN' AWESOME. Yeah it has simple graphics, yes they are not full sports games but holy crap are they fun. They really need to put these in the kiosks at EB/GS to show what the system is all about. I played standing up and sitting down and the remote responds great either way. Can't wait to get some friends over and try the multiplayer.

I'll post some impressions of the 'real' games later when I have a chance and post my friend code in the other thread.
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2006, 09:02:58 PM »

I think the thing with the numeric code is that it allows each console to set up it's account while still letting all the little Johnnies and Sallies out there to still use their real name (or chosen name) for their Mii without having to do something like "J0hnnY3GT" so that it can be unique.  They are going after a broader market set than XBox Live and PS3 and kids and parents might not understand why they should have to do that.   

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2006, 09:16:12 PM »

All of you who have posted their Wii code in the sticky thread should have gotten a message from Mii by now. Saying that you need to click on the link to accept  my request.

I agree that a 16 digit number is ridiculous, but atleast it's only one 16 digit number. I am also not happy with the VC choices, except for Solomon's Key. I am hoping we get our first update tomorrow. I really hope Nintendo doesn't drag it's feet on getting new channels up and going. I really hope we can get demo access as well. They have the infrastructure in place to be their, they just have to show the comittment.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2006, 09:30:02 PM »

I have my Wii now as well. Now to play Zelda.

And I'd get my Miis and whatnot online, but unfortunately Nintendo's site has all-but died since this morning. I can't even confirm the wireless connection, as I think it's trying to phone home to Nintendo to make sure the thing works.

Where do you get the Friend code from, anyway?

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2006, 09:38:19 PM »

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Friend code?   Are you kidding me?

Plus, what's the point of a friend code thread when there are no online games anyway?

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2006, 09:55:12 PM »

Quote from: Tebunker on November 19, 2006, 09:16:12 PM

I really hope Nintendo doesn't drag it's feet on getting new channels up and going. I really hope we can get demo access as well.

Demos would be awesome.
Weather channel is slated for next month.
News channel in January.

The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2006, 10:21:17 PM »

Quote from: Destructor on November 19, 2006, 09:30:02 PM

I have my Wii now as well. Now to play Zelda.

And I'd get my Miis and whatnot online, but unfortunately Nintendo's site has all-but died since this morning. I can't even confirm the wireless connection, as I think it's trying to phone home to Nintendo to make sure the thing works.

Where do you get the Friend code from, anyway?

It's not very intuitive, but you go to the Message Board, then click on "Create Message", I think after that you can see your own friend code.
The_Man

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2006, 10:22:24 PM »

Quote from: denoginizer on November 19, 2006, 09:38:19 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.  Friend code?   Are you kidding me?

Plus, what's the point of a friend code thread when there are no online games anyway?

Not sure how it works, but maybe so you can see what games or other stuff those people are doing?
Lee

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2006, 10:36:31 PM »

Ugh, got an "internet error" while downloading the update. Starting again. mad

And while I was typing that, another error. Guess I don't need the update to play a game though. Maybe I will just try again later.
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2006, 10:38:10 PM »

Quote from: warning on November 19, 2006, 08:19:52 PM

Quote from: Calvin on November 19, 2006, 08:03:26 PM

Real quick CoC insert here:
Profanity

As long as it's not every other word in every other post.  And as long as it's not in the titles of your posts.  Unless you're Ron and you own the joint then you can do whatever you want!   Tongue

You sir, have a point.  I can't be like our President and just obey the rules that I like. slywink  Thread topic modified, now brings the funny.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2006, 10:44:04 PM »

If your kids a.) can read and b.) know what that word means, sounds to me like the cat's already out of the bag.

Dr. Spock aside, I sorta-censored by your request.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »

Just a few FYIs if you're having issues trying to get online, and other assorted things:

1) Apparently the Wii uses the Wireless B standard. Yes, B, the old kind, not G. As soon as I switched my router from G only to mixed (G and B), it connected just fine. Or it uses the G standard, and my connection to wherever the Wii hits to make sure it's connected was down until I switched the setting.

2) Nintendo's website has been borked all day. Seems to be working now, so go register/update your Wii while it stays operational (you have 2 patches to 'get' before you can fully go online).

3) The Friend code is used to 'send' your Mii characters to your friends. Yes, it'll be used later on for multiplayer titles, but for now, make a Mii, set him/her/whatever to travel, and they'll travel from a friend to a friend of that friend, and so on. Kinda cool to see a Mii friend show up in Wii Sports (at least this is what I'm assuming it'll do in the end).

4) You can see all of your Miis in a congo type line. Fun once you get a few of them floating around.

Now that I'm finally online, I'll be adding my Friend Code to my list, and adding all of you to it too.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2006, 11:24:38 PM »

Ok, forget Zelda.....Wii Sports is the must have game for the Wii!

Holy crap this game is fun! My four year old daughter can even play it. We were having a blast playing bowling. My wife and daughter both beat me (  disgust ) but it was a great time. I still can't believe my four year old beat me at bowling....

This is one of the few games (besides Tetris) that my wife likes....so if that is any indication, Nintendo has a major hit on their hands here.

And yes, I will admit it....I was wrong about the Wii. Will you Nintendo fans forgive me?   icon_redface

Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2006, 11:37:07 PM »

Hetz has hit on my biggest fear with the Wii - I played a game of tennis with my 4 year old and he beat me legit frown 

I don't lose that often in multiplayer games, but to be humiliated by my 4 yr old boy.... I'm starting to think that this controller is going to create a race of uber gamers from our children.

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
HankRaptor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2006, 11:45:06 PM »

Got my Wii.. Thank god for the pre-order... I was ornery just waiting in the 15 minute line... It stays in the box until XMAS vacation it makes the vacation more fun when Im looking forward to something... Should be cool. Im just glad I got it.

Wii Number 6291 3315 9378 1013
360- HankRaptor
PSN- HankRaptor
Crispin sees what you are doing and he is NONE TOO PLEASED.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2006, 11:47:05 PM »

Well shart - I have an extra nunchuck + remote, Legend of Zelda & Trauma Center... but no Wii!  AAAH!

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2006, 11:55:23 PM »

The stats on the Wii say B or G.  It should work with G cuz there is no way in hell I'm stepping everything down to B just to get online with the damned thing.

Ron Burke
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2006, 11:59:46 PM »

Quote from: Knightshade Dragon on November 19, 2006, 11:55:23 PM

The stats on the Wii say B or G.  It should work with G cuz there is no way in hell I'm stepping everything down to B just to get online with the damned thing.

Yeah, I'm gonna blame Nintendo's website being completely down as the issue with this.

And question - how do I register your guy's Wii number? Do I just go into the Mail settings and enter you into my Address Book? It mentions something about the other person having to register me for the thing to work. What about my @gmail account? Will Nintendo shoot out an email to validate that account for emailing?

EDIT: Yup, Nintendo sent out an email for my @gmail account. All I have to do is accept it and I can freely send mails back and forth.

EDIT2: It's really cool when your Wii has new mail. The drive glows this gentle blue color as a reminder. Always on is cool!  icon_biggrin
Apparently the whole 'you must put somebody in your address book, and the other person must put you in as well works just fine.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 12:30:48 AM by Destructor » Logged

The Grue

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2006, 12:36:39 AM »

Okay, I finally got around to posting.  I got my Wii last night at midnight from Gamestpo as I had preordered it.  I did not, however, preorder another wiimote and nunchuck or the classic controller.  Gamestop was actually one wiimote short on their preorders and had no extras on any of the other controllers.  So, I left there and went to WalMart and had to wait at the end of the line because they didn't just put the controllers out on the shelves, but were selling them in Layaway along with the Wiis.  There were only 20 Wiis they had and even so, it took them an hour to get them all out.  Then, I walked up and all the had for controllers was one last wiimote.  I picked it up and went home at about 1 AM.  My son (who is 7) was with me and he stayed up until about 2 AM while I hooked up everything, got it all set up for WiFi and all and we played a little bit of Wii Sports.  He whooped my ass in bowling and I sent him to bed.  I stayed up until 4 AM trying out the various games I got:

Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Rayman
Super Money Ball
Tony Hawk.

I struggle a bit with the 480p thing because I forgot you had to set it in the options of the Wii and not in the games, so I wasted some valuable time mucking around until I finally located it.  I woke up this morning at about 9 and tried to go get a nunchuck and classic controller.  I located a classic controller, but no luck on the nunchuck as everyone was sold out of the damn thing.  I went to 3 Targets, 1 Wal Mart, 2 Circuit Cities, 1 Best Buy, and 2 Toys R Us looking for the nunchuck.  I came home a couple hours later and bought one online at Gamestop, which shows Shipping in 24 hours, so hopefully, with the 2-day shipping I paid for, I will have it Wednesday.  Looks like the nunchuck is required for a couple of the games I bought for multiplayer, so him and I only go to do Wii Sports and Tony Hawk.

Today, I bought Super Mario 64 (which I love) and was impressed at the Virtual Console thing.  Out of the launch VC titles, I can see myself buying Zelda, Sonic, Mario Brothers,  and Donkey Kong.  Will be cool when they get more stuff.

I really love the controls a great deal and it is exactly as great as I hoped it would be.  Fun in gaming just took a big step up with the release of Wii.

With regards to the interface, one complain t I have is I wish I could do stuff in the Wii menu and keep my place in the game.  Like when they release the Opera browser, I would like to be in the game, pop over to the browser, go to GameFaqs, and then pop back into the game right where I was.  Doesn't look like you can do that.

I love the fact that when you have messages, even with the console off, that the blue light thing blinks at you.  I had added a friend of mine and he sent me a message and I looked up and saw the blue light pulsing letting me know I had a message.  Very cool.  We set each other our Miis from our Mii program and I was able to assign his to my entry for him in the address book.

Yes, I do think it is slightly aggravating with the Friend Code thing as others have stated.  However, I know the reason they did it was to help protect the children and as a father, the minor annoyance sits okay with me.  You only have to go through the thing once with each Friend and once it is done, you can just send messages from your address book with no issues.

Zelda....I am over two hours in and I am in love with the game.  I can tell it is going to be truly wonderful and I have done very many cool things in it.  The wiimote stuff is enjoyable and I do prefer it over mashing the A button.  The controls are very easy to use and I can't wait to get further in the game.

The system is worth every penny I paid for it and everything I  hoped it would be when I first heard about the wiimote seems to have come to fruition.  I love the little speaker in the wiimote.  I love the wiimote and nunchuck combo.  I love the controls in Tony Hawk with the sideways wiimote.  I love the whole thing.  The graphics are servicable, but I also knew what to expect before I bought the system.  This system isn't about graphics for me, it is about innovation in control and the possibilities for immersion in the game and I think it has delivered well so far and I look forward to the future as developers come up with even cooler things.

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2006, 12:44:51 AM »

I'm stil a little confused about registering friends. I added everyone from the sticky in the multiplayer forum into my address book, but when  go to create a message everyone in the address book is grayed out. If I go to the Wii Friends options in the Mii channel it says I haven't registered anyone. So, based on what's above, once someone adds me to to their address book I'll just suddenly have the option to create a message to send to them?

Love the console so far. Have't had any time whatsoever today to play any games or really check out te console. Maybe tonight.
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2006, 12:46:49 AM »

Quote from: Andrew Mallon on November 20, 2006, 12:44:51 AM

I'm stil a little confused about registering friends. I added everyone from the sticky in the multiplayer forum into my address book, but when  go to create a message everyone in the address book is grayed out. If I go to the Wii Friends options in the Mii channel it says I haven't registered anyone. So, based on what's above, once someone adds me to to their address book I'll just suddenly be able t create amessage to send to them?

Love the console so far. Have't had any time whatsoever today to play any games or really check out te console. Maybe tonight.

The other person has to register you as well in order for them to not be gray.  Also, there seems to be some delay even when you both have it added, though that could have been due to the network problems earlier.  You can also send out emails to people from the Wii itself.  The address it sends it from has you Friends code in it, so it might be a good way to get your code out to the people whose emails you know.

-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2006, 12:52:38 AM »

Quote from: The Grue on November 20, 2006, 12:36:39 AM

I got my Wii last night at midnight from Gamestpo as I had preordered it.
I love the Gamestop typos.  This one makes it sound like a Nazi secret police game store.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
The Grue

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2006, 12:54:03 AM »

Quote from: -Lord Ebonstone- on November 20, 2006, 12:52:38 AM

I love the Gamestop typos.  This one makes it sound like a Nazi secret police game store.

You are funny.  Tongue  Keep in mind I haven't had much sleep.  Good one, though.  You know, in some ways Gamestop is exactly as you described.

Canuck

I live in Japan

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2006, 12:57:32 AM »

Quote from: Hetz on November 19, 2006, 11:24:38 PM

Ok, forget Zelda.....Wii Sports is the must have game for the Wii!

Anybody else playing it like those stupid, fat jackasses on Gamespot?  I can't believe they refused to get off the couch to play a sports game!  Who in God's name sits down when they're bowling!!!
Tebunker

Ask How, Ask Now, Ask me

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2006, 01:05:56 AM »

I actually played sitting down when I got home early this morning 1 am and I was tired. Today I found it easier and more fun to stand and play.

"I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: