http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 09:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How's Silent Hill 3 compared to the others?  (Read 505 times)
mikeg
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: August 24, 2008, 04:48:29 PM »

Saw this used at a Gamestop in town and almost got it, but hesitated til I do a wee bit more research.  I dig Silent Hill and all that, but Silent Hill The Room was too hard, slow, whatever for me.  Never finished it.   Curious how 3 stacks up in the list of SH games. With Homecoming not too far off I thought I might start getting in the mood.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »

i have it but only played the first 10 minutes or so(as i wanna play the first lot again,been saving it)..it played decently,it was set in a mall..and you play as a....GIRL!!!  icon_eekTongue

but take into account that i love the silent hill games,and i loved number 4 as well

I did have time to go to the 'otherside' ..and some giant pink bunny was there....so yup,still creepy(i have a thing about giant pink bunnies,okay!)

i just got silent hill 1,so yesterday i started silent hill origins....5hrs in,just got to the motel i know i dont have long to go..isnt as creepy as the others,its just dark!!

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Maggot
Gaming Trend Reader

Calculating Infinity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 06:50:41 PM »

Silent hill 3 is great... Not as good as silent hill 2 but a bit more disturbing and weird... Also some really nice creatures in it, atleast much better than the room.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: