http://gamingtrend.com
April 24, 2014, 10:41:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360/PC/Ps3] Hitman 5: Absolution  (Read 2653 times)
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2012, 02:12:54 PM »

After seeing the trailer for the "Contracts" sandbox play I'm a bit intrigued. If anyone who gets around to this feature in the game would tell us if they like it and why (or why not), that would be great.

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
spigot

All of the bacon and eggs you have.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »

So I ran into the save game corruption bug. I was well into the game when it hard locked on a cinematic/loading-screen. Next time I booted up the game it said my save game file was corrupted. 360 version. Now I have to start all over from the beginning. Fantastic!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 07:11:56 PM by spigot » Logged

XBL GamerTag: RoboSim
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 10:32:25 PM »

Quote from: spigot on November 23, 2012, 06:56:00 PM

So I ran into the save game corruption bug. I was well into the game when it hard locked on a cinematic/loading-screen. Next time I booted up the game it said my save game file was corrupted. 360 version. Now I have to start all over from the beginning. Fantastic!

Looked around a bit on the net and read up on this bug; sounds pretty gruesome icon_frown. I was considering getting H5:A but I'll hold off for now until there's word of a fix. I went through this with Test Drive Unlimited 2 and it's really, really no fun to lose your progress in the game crybaby

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2012, 11:03:01 PM »

Well, I was at Gamestop today trading in a bunch of games to pay off my pre-order on Far Cry 3. I ended up with more money on my Rewards Card than I planned, so I broke down and picked up H5:A Roll Eyes. So here's hoping the fix for the save game bug comes out soon.

jztemple2

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 06:17:41 AM »

Played a couple of hours of the main campaign and got through the first three levels. I then fooled around with the Contracts mode and I have to say that it is a lot of fun, especially to make up contracts for others. Hopefully I can avoid the save game bug and keep enjoying the game.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2013, 05:25:03 AM »

finally got around to finishing this tonight.  Not bad, but it didn't feel like the other games.  Most of the times I said screw it and went in guns blazing, which got me past most of the game.  The Instinct function showed how badly the AI would cheat; there'd be times it would be firing into walls as it technically had me in its sights if you consider all the bad guys had x-ray vision.  I also had issues where the enemy would not show up at all when I brought up that mode.

Encountered a bug in one level where suddenly I could not fire my guns at all.  Had plenty of ammo, and when I started out the level I was able to aim and shoot, but then something happened and I was forced to finish the level relying on melee and the occasional proximity mine.  I would have restarted the level, but I was about halfway through it and didn't feel like replaying it.

end body count:  632 confirmed kills.  yeah, I didn't play nice.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2013, 01:54:38 PM »

I downloaded it since it's free on PSN+ right now, so will get around to it in about 2015 smile
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: