November 25, 2015, 06:35:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Happy 10th Anniversary StarCraft  (Read 566 times)
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: April 05, 2008, 04:59:47 PM »

Anybody still playing it, even occasionally? SC is one of the apps I continue to install whenever I build a new system. I have played it within the last month. The graphics are beyond old now, but it's still a great game to play!

CEO of the GT Post Padders Club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »

I'd play it once in awhile with some friends but haven't touched it in a couple of years now. We'll probably get the itch to try it again as SC II starts to get close to release....sometime.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »

I dug it and Brood Wars out maybe 2-3 years ago, and I was surprised by how much fun I still had with it, how interesting and varied the campaign missions are, and how gripping the storyline still was/is (esp. compared to just about any other RTS I've played). Maybe I'm just a mushball, but I still got choked up about Kerrigan in that Particular Mission even when I knew what was going to happen...

I still hit a brick wall maybe 1/2 or 2/3 through the campaign where I just couldn't keep up anymore. But really, I have that problems with every RTS (even my fave Company of Heroes).

And even though I'm part Korean, I do not sleep in Starcraft pajamas nor do I have Zergling posters or Protoss Crunchy Sugar Bombs Cereal, nor do i feel the need to refer to a "tank/solder etc. rush" in every single game as "Zerging."  disgust icon_lol
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:01:20 PM by Blackjack » Logged

-Star Wars Battlefront (on Origin)
-Cryptark (on Steam)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: