http://gamingtrend.com
September 21, 2014, 12:32:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo 3 Impressions (No Spoilers)  (Read 12367 times)
Brendan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 04:50:13 PM

I'm not sure I understand experience points.  I've played in 29 online games and haven't earned a single point.  I don't play in ranked games, just with friends, and I'm not sure how one earns points or a higher ranking.

Is this not possible just playing in gams with friends?

Custom games don't earn points, and it looks as though that's all you've played in.   They don't want people to game the system to artificially increase their experience totals.

You should get a party of people together and jump into a few ranked games.  Matchmaking should keep your skill levels reasonably matched, and you won't hear anyone but your partners in frag.
Harkonis

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2007, 05:10:09 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 01, 2007, 02:52:43 PM

Quote from: KePoW on October 01, 2007, 02:41:17 PM

Quote from: Purge on October 01, 2007, 12:25:42 PM

Quote from: CeeKay on September 30, 2007, 10:32:08 PM

so, I finished the last level tonight.  The cutscene plays, ends and then 'disc unreadable'. ggrrrr.... OK, I'll just reload- I play through it again, get the end of the cutscene.... 'disc unreadable'.  I pop out the disc, making sure I don't just snap it in half, check it and there's nothing wrong with it.  giving it one final try I complete the level again but skip the cutscene.  ok, another cutscene plays, things end, then the camera starts staring at the mountains and nothing happens.  OK, I hit skip, go back to the main menu and the achievement for finishing the whol game pops up, but not the one for the final level.  I don't car about the achievements so that's OK, I know I finished the game.  Off to youtube I go to view the ending-  I didn't miss anything except the credits and post credit cutscene.

so, I finished the fight.  off to EB it goes!

No MP for you? Read PeteRocks' MP post and tell me you're not interested.

I was thinking the exact same thing, but I wanted to be nice and not say anything about how MP is the best part of the game and anyone who doesn't try it is a fool!  =P

I tried MP the other night and wasn't impressed.  I always knew if I got the game it'd be for single player only.

Aw, CK just went all ATB on me frown
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2007, 06:35:23 PM »

Quote from: Thin_J on October 01, 2007, 04:23:24 PM

Ranked MP is essentially worthless.

Um, k.

TheMissingLink on PSN
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 04:53:40 PM

I'm not sure I understand experience points.  I've played in 29 online games and haven't earned a single point.  I don't play in ranked games, just with friends, and I'm not sure how one earns points or a higher ranking.

Custom games don't earn points, and it looks as though that's all you've played in.   They don't want people to game the system to artificially increase their experience totals.

You should get a party of people together and jump into a few ranked games.  Matchmaking should keep your skill levels reasonably matched, and you won't hear anyone but your partners in frag.

So then what constitutes a "custom" game?  Is playing a Slayer match with rockets considered "custom"?  Then what isn't considered a custom gametype, and is it possible to just play with friends and earn experience points, or must I venture out into the Halo public?

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
depward

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2007, 06:46:38 PM »

Ranked MP is essentially worthless.
That's all I play...?

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 01, 2007, 07:07:25 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 06:40:40 PM

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 04:53:40 PM

So then what constitutes a "custom" game?  Is playing a Slayer match with rockets considered "custom"?  Then what isn't considered a custom gametype, and is it possible to just play with friends and earn experience points, or must I venture out into the Halo public?

There's two separate lobbies for custom games and matchmaking - any match that you define the parameters of (map, gametype, whatever) is custom.  You can do matchmaking with friends, but there will necessarily be members of the public matched up against/with you.  If you have a full party (2, 4, or 6 depending on gametype), you'll never have to speak to one of the unwashed masses, just kill them.
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »

so, I finished the last level tonight.  The cutscene plays, ends and then 'disc unreadable'. ggrrrr.... OK, I'll just reload- I play through it again, get the end of the cutscene.... 'disc unreadable'.  I pop out the disc, making sure I don't just snap it in half, check it and there's nothing wrong with it.  giving it one final try I complete the level again but skip the cutscene.  ok, another cutscene plays, things end, then the camera starts staring at the mountains and nothing happens.  OK, I hit skip, go back to the main menu and the achievement for finishing the whol game pops up, but not the one for the final level.  I don't car about the achievements so that's OK, I know I finished the game.  Off to youtube I go to view the ending-  I didn't miss anything except the credits and post credit cutscene.

I was thinking the exact same thing, but I wanted to be nice and not say anything about how MP is the best part of the game and anyone who doesn't try it is a fool!  =P

I tried MP the other night and wasn't impressed.  I always knew if I got the game it'd be for single player only.

Did you seriously spend 60 bucks on a game that has a 5 hour SP campaign? That's a terrible cost:play ratio. Why in god's name would you, or anyone, get any halo to play SP only? That's like buying UT to play the campaign. Some games are just all about MP. This one such game. No wonder you feel like you got screwed, because you're screwing yourself without the real joy.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2007, 07:34:14 PM »

Quote from: jersoc on October 01, 2007, 07:12:27 PM

Did you seriously spend 60 bucks on a game that has a 5 hour SP campaign? That's a terrible cost:play ratio. Why in god's name would you, or anyone, get any halo to play SP only? That's like buying UT to play the campaign. Some games are just all about MP. This one such game. No wonder you feel like you got screwed, because you're screwing yourself without the real joy.

Raises hand- I bought it for SP only.  Of course it's also much longer than 5 hours on a single playthrough on Heroic and I've almost played through the entire campaign twice.  Plus lots of time just screwing around in the Theater.  I've got more than my money's worth so far. 
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »

The cost will be 60 minus trade-in value, so probably closer to 30, I'd guess.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 04:42:15 PM

You know the little UNSC military ranking that goes up as you play the regular playlist? Yeah, totally not effected when you play ranked games.

This isn't true.

Well either Bungie's servers were borked when I was playing or the website and live still haven't caught up. I had to win two games to get to the next rank after a few games on social matchmaking. I decided to go to ranked. I won two games.

No rank increase.

Quote from: TheMissingLink
Um, k.

Way to join the conversation.

Quote from: depward
That's all I play...?

Then I think you're wasting your team dealing/playing with some of the most immature people I've ever encountered on the internet. If you disagree, fine. Say so. Maybe join the conversation with something other than a three word phrase.

I can't help but base an opinion on the people I've encountered in ranked games so far since they're the exact same jerks that ruined matchmaking in Halo 2.

There was at least one total moron in every ranked game I played, and it was always the type who just could not stop spewing whatever their latest nasty opinion or idea was. One guy with an obviously British accent gave up and left before one match even started because people heard his accent and before he'd even finished a sentence had been told to "shut his stupid british mouth".

I've had one negative experience in social matchmaking so far as opposed to every single ranked game I've played.

They're easy to mute when they're on the other team. Not so much when they're on your own.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 09:20:58 PM by Thin_J » Logged

Xbox Live: Thin J
PSN: Thin_J
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2007, 09:18:46 PM »

Quote from: Thin_J on October 01, 2007, 09:11:31 PM

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 04:42:15 PM

You know the little UNSC military ranking that goes up as you play the regular playlist? Yeah, totally not effected when you play ranked games.

This isn't true.

Well either Bungie's servers were borked when I was playing or the website and live still haven't caught up. I had to win two games to get to the next rank after a few games on social matchmaking. I decided to go to ranked. I won two games.

No rank increase.

The website is typically up-to-date within a few minutes after each game.  Your stats show 12 finishes high enough to get you an XP in social matchmaking, and a single 1st place finish in team slayer, giving you 13 points with the next rank upgrade at 15 (and previous rank at 10)  Even if games drop because of a network failure, they should still show up in the list as DNFs.

Regardless, if you win two more ranked games (or unranked games), you'll get promoted to Corporal, Grade 2...
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2007, 09:24:07 PM »

Can we play ranked games with fellow GTers?  I'd unmute voice coms to be able to do some team work with people from this forum.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2007, 09:24:19 PM »

I only spent 45 bucks on it, and will trade it in for about 30 bucks in trade credit, so in the end I spent 15 bucks for Halo 3's SP.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »

*sigh*

And again.. I checked the website before I played the last time and it showed those same 13 exp points. This is what led me to the ranked games don't count for much thing.

It seemed a logical conclusion at the time.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 09:29:27 PM by Thin_J » Logged

Ridah
Senior Staff Writer

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2007, 09:31:28 PM »

Not really bro, the single player campaign in Halo 3 is actually good, with a fleshed out storyline and such, the UT games have none of that. Plus, unless I'm wrong, the SP campaign takes more than 5 hours to get through, and you can actually play it coop with others offline. So, basically none of what you said makes sense. I think the game is as much worth owning as any other good single player game out there that's basically not a super long RPG.

Sean Lama
Senior Staff Editor, GamingTrend
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2007, 09:32:22 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 01, 2007, 09:24:07 PM

Can we play ranked games with fellow GTers?  I'd unmute voice coms to be able to do some team work with people from this forum.

Yes - as long as the playlist supports parties (e.g. no Lone Wolf), you enter the matchmaking lobby, invite other people to your party, and choose/start a gametype.  Your party will be whisked from game to game together with no need to reinvite everyone.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2007, 09:35:24 PM »

Quote from: leo8877 on October 01, 2007, 09:24:07 PM

I think it is possible to put a team together to play online against other teams, but I'm not exactly sure how one goes about doing it.  I'm not sure if matchmaking puts everyone randomly on a team, or if you can assemble a team and stay together when entering into matches.  I haven't explored this possibility at all, but I am sure someone else in here can explain the details.

EDIT:  And, someone beat me to it.  I'm actually hoping to try this as well.  It could be fun playing with friends on the same team.  At least we won't have to listen to the opposing team's chatter (although do you have to listen to them in the lobby before the game starts?), and a group of us can still play together without having to fill an entire lobby.

Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2007, 09:37:34 PM »

In ranked games, your party will always stay together on the same team.  In unranked games, if you join a gametype that doesn't have team sizes large enough to accomodate your party, you'll get split up.  You can't join ranked games with a minimum team size smaller than your party.

Net effect is that yes, you'll play with your friends.
Thin_J

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2007, 10:26:54 PM »

Yeah we've been split up in social playlist games before. It doesn't happen often though. It's only really frustrating if the people who get split are actually on the same Xbox.

Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2007, 10:29:46 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 09:35:24 PM

EDIT:  And, someone beat me to it.  I'm actually hoping to try this as well.  It could be fun playing with friends on the same team.  At least we won't have to listen to the opposing team's chatter (although do you have to listen to them in the lobby before the game starts?), and a group of us can still play together without having to fill an entire lobby.

In ranked games, the only time you'll hear them is in the post-game lobby, not the pre-game lobby.

If you have fewer than the typical team size for that playlist (e.g. 3 instead of 4 for Team Slayer or Team Objective games), you'll probably get a fourth player added to your team to balance them out.  Sometimes it will match you up 3 v 3 however.

If you only have 2 people and want to play something other than doubles, just use the standard Xbox chat option.  Then you can only hear each other, and no one else can hear you.  People using chat that aren't on the normal game channel have a word balloon icon next to their player name (rather than a little speaker).
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 10:29:46 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 09:35:24 PM

In ranked games, the only time you'll hear them is in the post-game lobby, not the pre-game lobby.

If you have fewer than the typical team size for that playlist (e.g. 3 instead of 4 for Team Slayer or Team Objective games), you'll probably get a fourth player added to your team to balance them out.  Sometimes it will match you up 3 v 3 however.

If you only have 2 people and want to play something other than doubles, just use the standard Xbox chat option.  Then you can only hear each other, and no one else can hear you.  People using chat that aren't on the normal game channel have a word balloon icon next to their player name (rather than a little speaker).

Thanks for the hints.  I haven't played anything but MP with people from my Friends list, and these are good things to know.   icon_smile

Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »

Yeah smurff and I were playing some team matchmaking earlier and using the private chat.  Works well.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2007, 10:42:17 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 10:31:45 PM

Thanks for the hints.  I haven't played anything but MP with people from my Friends list, and these are good things to know.   icon_smile

I am highly motivated to avoid talking to random people online.  Anonymous voice chat with teens has convinced me that the fall of Rome is near.  icon_eek
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2007, 11:23:04 PM »

Quote from: Jarrodhk on October 01, 2007, 10:38:51 PM

Yeah smurff and I were playing some team matchmaking earlier and using the private chat.  Works well.

if only MS would release an update that allows for more than two people in a private chat channel.  i can see where that might cause a problem for some team-based multiplayer games though.

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2007, 11:34:20 PM »

Does anyone know if two of you on the same Xbox (each with their own Live account) can log into a Lone Wolf ranked match?  My wife and I have been considering going into some ranked matches to earn some experience points when we can't find games with Friends.  She likes the Slayer game variant, and since opponent voice chat is turned off in ranked games, she and I would be able to kill people indescriminantly while chatting about it in our living room but wouldn't have to listen to frustrating and immature drivel.  Lone Wolf Slayer would be a nice opportunity for us to go online and fight random people of similar skill level when we can't find Friends to play with.  She's not a big fan of playing solo, so if we both can't do it together, she won't be interested in doing it herself.  I think it would be a lot of fun for us to kill each other in a ranked setting and see how we fare. 

Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2007, 11:36:27 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 11:34:20 PM

Does anyone know if two of you on the same Xbox (each with their own Live account) can log into a Lone Wolf ranked match?  My wife and I have been considering going into some ranked matches to earn some experience points when we can't find games with Friends.  She likes the Slayer game variant, and since opponent voice chat is turned off in ranked games, she and I would be able to kill people indescriminantly while chatting about it in our living room but wouldn't have to listen to frustrating and immature drivel.  Lone Wolf Slayer would be a nice opportunity for us to go online and fight random people of similar skill level when we can't find Friends to play with.  She's not a big fan of playing solo, so if we both can't do it together, she won't be interested in doing it herself.  I think it would be a lot of fun for us to kill each other in a ranked setting and see how we fare. 

You could do rumble pit (which is the unranked version of it), but not lone wolf.  You'd be in the same party, so matchmaking wouldn't let you start a lone wolf game because the max party size is 1.

You'd still get experience points in rumble pit, of course.
PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2007, 11:41:42 PM »

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 11:36:27 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 11:34:20 PM

You could do rumble pit (which is the unranked version of it), but not lone wolf.  You'd be in the same party, so matchmaking wouldn't let you start a lone wolf game because the max party size is 1.

You'd still get experience points in rumble pit, of course.

Yeah, but then opponent voice chat won't be disabled.  Or is this an option we have as well.  Christ, I feel like such a n00b.   icon_redface  I just haven't explored any of the MP options yet, other than playing with Friends.

Jarrodhk

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2007, 11:44:05 PM »

Pete- there is also doubles.  Pretty sure the opponent chat is disabled except post game.

Pikachu, I Blame you!
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2007, 11:45:08 PM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

Yeah, but then opponent voice chat won't be disabled.  Or is this an option we have as well.  Christ, I feel like such a n00b.   icon_redface  I just haven't explored any of the MP options yet, other than playing with Friends.

If your goal is to play a free-for-all style game (where there are no teams, except you want your wife to be in the same game as you), and without talking to anyone obnoxious, you should:

1.  Go into the matchmaking lobby together
2.  Start a rumble pit game from the social playlist
3.  And either establish a chat between the two of you (push the xbox guide button, send a chat invite, etc) or mute your opponents.  I think there may actually be a "mute everyone!" default setting in the voice communication part of your profile.
4.  Frag!  And more frag!

PeteRock

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2007, 11:48:09 PM »

Quote from: Brendan on October 01, 2007, 11:45:08 PM

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

If your goal is to play a free-for-all style game (where there are no teams, except you want your wife to be in the same game as you), and without talking to anyone obnoxious, you should:

1.  Go into the matchmaking lobby together
2.  Start a rumble pit game from the social playlist
3.  And either establish a chat between the two of you (push the xbox guide button, send a chat invite, etc) or mute your opponents.  I think there may actually be a "mute everyone!" default setting in the voice communication part of your profile.
4.  Frag!  And more frag!

We wouldn't necessarily have to establish a chat between the two of us as we'll be sitting side-by-side in our living room, but I'll look to see if there is an option for muting opponents.  Although they can be just as obnoxious in the lobby as in the game.  I'll play around with the settings and see what I can come up with.  I'll just have to remember to go back to voice chat for when we play with Friends.

CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 02, 2007, 01:19:27 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 01, 2007, 09:24:19 PM

I only spent 45 bucks on it, and will trade it in for about 30 bucks in trade credit, so in the end I spent 15 bucks for Halo 3's SP.

I actually ended up with 38.50 in trade for it, so ultimately I paid about the price of a rental.

Because I can,
Brendan

two oh sickness

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 02, 2007, 01:42:07 AM »

Quote from: PeteRock on October 01, 2007, 11:48:09 PM

We wouldn't necessarily have to establish a chat between the two of us as we'll be sitting side-by-side in our living room, but I'll look to see if there is an option for muting opponents.  Although they can be just as obnoxious in the lobby as in the game.  I'll play around with the settings and see what I can come up with.  I'll just have to remember to go back to voice chat for when we play with Friends.

I just checked - there's two options you can use.  One is "mute everyone", and the other is "mute everyone but my teammates and friends".
jersoc

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2007, 02:26:52 AM »

Quote from: Ridah on October 01, 2007, 09:31:28 PM

Not really bro, the single player campaign in Halo 3 is actually good, with a fleshed out storyline and such, the UT games have none of that. Plus, unless I'm wrong, the SP campaign takes more than 5 hours to get through, and you can actually play it coop with others offline. So, basically none of what you said makes sense. I think the game is as much worth owning as any other good single player game out there that's basically not a super long RPG.

I'm not saying the SP is bad. In fact, I never mentioned the merits of SP at all. Ut3, the new one coming out, is actually more like UT the previous ones. There is a story, but not too much in depth. Basically you gotta get revenge on some aliens. Anyways, it is about 5 hours using online co op. So basically what you just said doesn't make any sense.
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2007, 04:24:43 AM »

Is anyone having trouble with the sound?

I get great front right and left and great rear surround, but the center channel only seems to work for voices over the radio.

It's like there's a big hole of sound in the middle of the screen.

Doesn't happen with any other game.

And there are NO sound settings.

Arrogant fools!

Also, I'm finding that the perspective, whatever it is, gives me a headache.  Is there a wider periphery or something?  I played Bioshock for days with no problems.

I played H3 for about 2 hrs tonight and headache galore.
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 02, 2007, 04:28:57 AM »

Quote from: ATB on October 02, 2007, 04:24:43 AM

Also, I'm finding that the perspective, whatever it is, gives me a headache.  Is there a wider periphery or something?  I played Bioshock for days with no problems.

I think they use a different FOV than most games.  It felt kinda cramped to me....

Because I can,
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2007, 05:20:44 AM »

Quote from: CeeKay on October 02, 2007, 04:28:57 AM

I think they use a different FOV than most games.  It felt kinda cramped to me....

Actually, I'm thinking it might be wider than Bioshock (which had a cramped FOV).  Halo 3 feels pretty expansive.
Mattc0m

Hardcore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2007, 05:27:46 AM »

Quote from: Kevin Grey on October 02, 2007, 05:20:44 AM

Quote from: CeeKay on October 02, 2007, 04:28:57 AM

Actually, I'm thinking it might be wider than Bioshock (which had a cramped FOV).  Halo 3 feels pretty expansive.

Expansive? Bleh, seemed very cramped to me.

matt "mattc0m" richards
new project: GamesCast TV: eSports Television
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2007, 01:43:37 PM »

Got into some MP last night: first off did some ranked match with a guy on my friends list. The interface is so confusing for a n00b. I suck.

I then got into some MP with Peterock and crew and had a blast.  I see the crazy appeal but don't know that I could ever take the MP seriously.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »

I spent quite a bit of time last night trying to get the Mongoose Mowdown achievement.  I'm sure that many people were talking sh*t about how I was driving around on a vehicle with no weapons....but I couldn't hear them Tongue
depward

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2007, 03:31:28 PM »

Quote from: ATB on October 02, 2007, 01:43:37 PM

Got into some MP last night: first off did some ranked match with a guy on my friends list. The interface is so confusing for a n00b. I suck.

I then got into some MP with Peterock and crew and had a blast.  I see the crazy appeal but don't know that I could ever take the MP seriously.
How is the interface confusing?  I think it's really, really simplistic..

depward on the Playstation Network
raaaaaawwwwwwr on Xbox Live
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: