http://gamingtrend.com
October 26, 2014, 12:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halflife 1 help  (Read 972 times)
Vinda-Lou
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2004, 12:27:37 AM »

I'm sorry if this is considered inappropriate, but..

All this Halflife 2 talk has got me re-installing the original.  Thing is, I only have the CD, but did not save the case with the cd-key.  I can easily take a picture of my disk with any other proof that I DO own this game.  Is there a way someone can zap me over a cd-key for the game?  I DO own it, and can prove it in anyway that is necessary.  You can email me.  If this is viewed as piracy from CG, then forget I even asked this, but rest assured that I own this game - it's the original disk from the first day it was released!  Any help would be appreciated, and sorry if I am breaking any forum rules by requesting this.  Thanks.

BZ
Clanwolfer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 12:54:03 AM »

If you're interested in Half-Life 2 at all, just wait and get the Silver package off of Steam; it includes Valve's back catalog, including Half-Life (and the Source remix when it comes out).

Gryndyl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 03:31:49 AM »

and you don't even need to wait.  You can get the Silver package right now and the original half-life is ready to go. Takes 3 minutes to install steam, 8 minutes to download halflife and then you're playing smile

I have no idea where my original half life cd key is either frown

Twitter: Slush Pile Tweets
Amazon Author Pages: Horror, Humor
SpaceLord
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 05:16:27 PM »

Holy crap! It seems like a long time ago I bought HL. Good times, good times.  thumbsup

There's no place like OO, there's no place like OO. frown
JSHAW
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 08:25:30 PM »

When I bought Half-Life I was running a Pentium 2-350mhz with a Diamond Viper TNT2 32meg video card and 256meg pc133 ram. I played mutiplayer deathmatch SOLID everynight for at least 3 months.

I remember a deathmatch map that was a room that was a cube, and on all the walls were ladders that lead to walkway's that had weapon drops on them. I use to love to get the crossbow and get up on the upper balcony and do nothing by headshots one right after the other one. Then I'd drop snarks from the upper levels and they'd be running wild down below. MAN I use to love the original HL deathmatch. That was my 1st serious love for online gaming.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: