http://gamingtrend.com
October 02, 2014, 12:38:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GTA:SA X-Box question  (Read 734 times)
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2005, 06:11:16 PM »

I have been playing GTA:SA on the XBox after picking iit up recently.  I play on a normal TV (no HD or even S-Video, for that matter).  That being said, I really have a hard time seeing the little radar down in the bottom left or even reading the map which you can pull up.  I have never really ever had a problem like this with a vidoe game before on my TV, but I don't think the games I have played have such tiny fonts and maps.  Even the radio station names can be hard to read when I change channels.  This is all viewed from sitting on the couch.  Does anyone else have any problems viewing text and such with this game on a normal TV?

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 06:41:58 PM »

This was a big complaint with the original PS2 version.  The different colored blips and whatnot tend to be obscured by the dark background of the game.  I had hoped this would be relieved somewhat with the Xbox version, but apparently not...

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 08:03:17 PM »

it's not as bad on HD; the icons are viewable if you really look hard. (except barbers; those effen scissors are ass)

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: