http://gamingtrend.com
October 21, 2014, 12:57:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GTA: SA Impressions  (Read 23852 times)
Devil
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2004, 01:49:38 PM »

LE on my early assesment of GTA:
It's the counter-culture backlash

LE on Halo:
Halo sucked, both on the XBox and the PC.

Just keeping you honest.  smile

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2004, 02:42:52 PM »

Quote from: "denoginizer"
Quote from: "-Lord Ebonstone-"
Maybe Halo 2 will change that trend.  Or maybe it'll be a muddy, blurry mess of a generic, boring shooter like the first one.

Are you F#$%ing kidding me ???? !!!!

You apparently don't know the lovable, squeezable curmudgeon LE.  For perspective, he also thinks KOTOR was a sh*t game as well (no that's not a mistake).  :lol:  Remember, it's just an opinion.
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2004, 02:49:36 PM »

Quote from: "Jancelot"
Maybe Halo 2 will change that trend.  Or maybe it'll be a muddy, blurry mess of a generic, boring shooter like the first one.

You apparently don't know the lovable, squeezable curmudgeon LE.  For perspective, he also thinks KOTOR was a sh*t game as well (no that's not a mistake).  :lol:  Remember, it's just an opinion.

On the other hand, I give him credit for pretty good tastes in (most) RPG's, since he loves Phantom Brave, Nocturne, Shadow Hearts, etc. I believe he's giving a thumbs up so far to San Andreas as well, so he's not the type who always goes against popular opinion.

omg, did I just defend LE?  :shock:
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2004, 02:59:11 PM »

No, Halo sucked, both on the XBox and the PC..

This from the guy that also hates KOTOR, another well-loved game

What were you saying about counter-culture backlash, again?

Edit: Devil beat me to it - nice to know I'm not the only one seeing the contradiction.

Anyway, to stay on topic...

I really have no interest in GTA:SA - the previous games were mildly entertaining, but I never got into them like everyone else.  So I'll take a pass, go back to the Xbox double pack and see if I can figure out what I'm missing smile
Raintitan
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2004, 03:38:35 PM »

Quick thought on PS2 vs Xbox reviews:

Xbox games ought to be rated against other Xbox games and a PS2 port without graphical updates isn't going to blow away the visuals of exclusive Xbox titles. People should expect better graphics out of an Xbox game...regardless of what platform it originated on.

Think of it this way :wink: , an Xbox game with a 7.5 rating for graphics might be on par with an 8.5 game on the PS2.

Just my .02 cents.

Looks like San Andreas is a great one....eager to get it on the Xbox.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2004, 03:58:16 PM »

Quote from: "wonderpug"
Skip Trip: In some missions you can hit right on the D-pad to skip the drive to the next location.  It brings up a "Later that day..." loading screen, and boom, you're at the next location.  Great feature, but I can't figure out how they decide which missions do and don't get the feature enabled.

Yeah.  Basically, lets say you get to the end of a mission but you fail.  Well, if you dont reload your game but instead go back to the mission start point, once you wait on the cutscenese to load and dismiss them, you can press right d pad to 'skip' some of the segments.  It first happened to me on the OG LOC mission from Big Smoke, and the game explains it to you like it does any other new mechanic.

It sounds great in theory...but they way they implemented it sucks bad because it doesnt seem to be used at all for most missions.  In fact I seem to fail about 30% of my missions on the first run through, and I havent seen the feature used since the one I mentioned.

olaf
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2004, 04:37:57 PM »

Hmm.  I don't remember the reference in the OG LOC mission.  I am currently stuck on two missions one of which has a bit of travel so I'm definitely going to try this out.
Ascendent

Have love, will travel..

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2004, 04:50:28 PM »

I hate that OG LOC mission. I keep losing him and I'm decent with bikes. *shrugs* After I lose that mission I usually go on a rampage running down people with my bike. Had a moment playing today being chased by upteen cops on bikes and in cars and a helicopter and I'm tearing ass down the freeway jamming "Rebel Without a Pause" by PE thinking this has to be the best game...evar!

Ascendent
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2004, 05:29:34 PM »

Quote from: "Jancelot"

Yeah.  I think the best thing to learn about a forum community is who not to waste time responding to.  I got caught once, but no-more.  

I did pick up SA on the Gamepass this morning and I am looking forward to messing around with it.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Mystic95Z

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2004, 06:35:30 PM »

Anyone know when this is supposed to be released on xbox?
HankRaptor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2004, 06:43:08 PM »

I actually never warmed up to KOTOR myself, I found the combat boring... I love Fable tho'... Kotor is not for everyone, nor is GTA:SA.. SOme people feel they are missing something by not getting what everyone else is rabid about.

Wii Number 6291 3315 9378 1013
360- HankRaptor
PSN- HankRaptor
Crispin sees what you are doing and he is NONE TOO PLEASED.
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2004, 06:53:49 PM »

Quote from: "Mystic95Z"

No Xbox announcement or mention has been made.  Rockstar is likely under a gag order from Sony limiting an announcement for a while.  Its not even assured there will be a port- no one knows what kind of deal was made with Sony to get San Andreas and its not out of question that Sony may have tied it up as a permanent exclusive vice timed.  

There is also the question of Xbox 2 launch next fall.  If Sony wrapped up exclusivity for up to a year it makes an Xbox port a largely non-event with MS shifting resources to Xbox 2 promotion.  

If we are going to see an Xbox port I would expect it by next summer.
Graham
Managing Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2004, 07:21:53 PM »

I believe I read someplace that the GTA exclusivity contract with Sony ends sometime early next year.  It certainly isn't as long as it was with GTA3 and GTA:VC.  I wouldn't be surprised if we saw it for the Xbox in March or May.  This is all speculation, and I'm going from memory, but don't be surprised if the Xbox version comes in the next six months.

Partial Owner of the World Champion Green Bay Packers
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2004, 07:37:03 PM »

Quote from: "Pharaoh"
I got caught up in the release hype, and I KNEW weeks ago I didn't want to play another GTA while the formula not changing at all.

Honestly, Pharaoh, I'm surprised you bought the game if you felt this way beforehand.

As for my opinions on Halo and KOTOR:  It's hard to be part of a 'backlash' when those games are years old.  What I mean when I say 'backlash' is the poster who trashes a new, usually high-production value release with the intent of seeming 'enlightened' over us poor unwashed masses who are enjoying an objectively well-designed game.

That being said, I can see why KOTOR, and to a (much) lesser extent, Halo would appeal to gamers, but quite frankly, they didn't appeal to me in the least, and I'm glad to discuss why they didn't in a seperate thread.

BACK TO SAN ANDREAS:

-So far the best thing I can say about the graphics is that you get used to them (if you'll allow yourself, that is).

-While on the run from the police, I noticed a old-style convertible parked behind a small building and decided to jack it.  The car was called a "Broadway," and I was shocked and delighted to see an info box pop up reading "Press R3 to start Pimping missions!"  Pimping missions?!  Needless to say this car was quickly stashed in my garage.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2004, 09:12:42 PM »

I  found GTA:SA at Toys R Us yesterday to my surprise and I managed to squeeze in a little bit of playing time.  I'm enjoying it so far with the lowpoint being the graphics.  They look a little bit dark and blurry on my TV, but I wasn't expecting it to look better than Vice City, so it's a nitpick really.
So far, so good.  It's back to playing before work!   smile

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 28, 2004, 05:03:19 AM »

I must admit I found one thing on the game so far that could have been done better.
The dance steps.
the sequence is not a problem for me so far,
My problem is I dont get to  see the move my player is making because I am tring to hit my Q's.
The comments made by the AI temps me to look up and see what the heck I am doing but doing this make you miss your Q's.
The game is still the bomb.

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ()  ()  ()
PS3 Spinks
Kevin Grey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2004, 12:58:34 PM »

I agree about the dance steps juniordan- its one of my minor issues with the game as well.

Some more impression after approx 8 hours of play- overall I think this game is more impressive on paper than in action.

I'm really amazed by the amount of content that Rockstar has put in here but I think the execution on a lot of the elements is pretty lacking.  Its great that there is a stealth system but its so half-assed I wish they had either gone whole-hog or just dropped it altogether.  Combat is similar- you can crouch and roll but that's pretty much the end of any sort of tactics.  Since the game encourages you to use cover I wish there were some actual cover mechanics in place like pop and shoot for low walls and such.  Combat just isn't very satisfying to me.  Its a definite improvement over previous entries but the other games were also much more vehicle oriented so it was easier to give them a pass in that area.  

I've been very impressed with mission variety but once agian find the exection somewhat lacking.  I've played three missions so far that if you were to write out all of the different events that occur would make them sound thrilling and guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping.  In practice I was pretty numb to them- the engine just wasn't up to what Rockstar was trying to pull off.  

Some of the mission motivations seem inconsistent too.  Early on it seemed like the game was trying to set up its own basic code of ethics in the 'hood and the mission motivations grew from there.  Like previous GTAs, yeah you're bad but so is everyone else you're going after.  But there's been a few missions that just seem bizarre- the National Guard one in particular.  For whatever reason it just didn't feel right that CJ would be forced to storm a military installation and randomly cap all of the soliders there. I could have bought it if Ryder had gotten trapped there and needed his help to get out maybe but, given the mission objective, a stealth mission would have made a lot more sense while of course allowing the player to cap any soldiers they want.  

I'm also incredibly frustrated that there is no where to store weapons at CJ's place.  Given that certain approaches only make sense to use certain weapons (knife or a silenced pitol for stealth, SMG for drive-bys) I think it would be great to have those readily available at the house.  Especially given the mechanics of picking up weapons.  I was given a knife for the first stealth mission but stopped by the bar on the way home for a round of pool (great minigame).  When I walked out of the bar I had the poolstick in hand and bye-bye knife.  

Also- my kingdom for a replay mission prompt screen!  How is this not in the series yet?

Overall, I'd give it a solid B right now.  I just "unlocked" the gang turf wars stuff which sounds pretty interesting though.
Mystic95Z

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2004, 01:12:02 PM »

Thats a shame as a PS2 will never defile my TV again (sold it last year) smile.

Quote from: "Kevin Grey"
Quote from: "Mystic95Z"

No Xbox announcement or mention has been made.  Rockstar is likely under a gag order from Sony limiting an announcement for a while.  Its not even assured there will be a port- no one knows what kind of deal was made with Sony to get San Andreas and its not out of question that Sony may have tied it up as a permanent exclusive vice timed.  

There is also the question of Xbox 2 launch next fall.  If Sony wrapped up exclusivity for up to a year it makes an Xbox port a largely non-event with MS shifting resources to Xbox 2 promotion.  

If we are going to see an Xbox port I would expect it by next summer.
ericb

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2004, 03:56:47 PM »

Well after 5 hours or so I'm still giving it an A- or a strong B+.  I'm having fun with it, have no problems with the graphics at all and I think the map is fine if a little small (I do have a 32" TV using SVideo though and apparently that helps a great deal).  No brightness problems and I'm tempted to get the HD Loader to get rid of the indoor/outdoor load times.

Things I like:
A much bigger selection of songs and radio stations than I was expecting.
I can swim now (but no one else can *heh*)
Much harder to get multiple stars (the wanted level)
Motorcycles are much easier to drive now
The damn huge variety...everything is huge and something is going on everywhere

Things I don't like:
No mission replay (I understand it's a constant world and you're supposed to continue on if you fail the mission but...)
Early missions are hard until you get the controls and mechanics down
The gang AI with you is stupid.  I failed more than one mission because I was the only one to get out of the burning car.

Things some people may hate but I don't:
The graphics...they are PS2 and I expected that (helps I never played the PC versions)
The extensive foul language
The majority of the songs

Basically I thought I would hate this game and had no interest in it.  Read some previews and watched the commercials.  Got a good deal on it.  Now I'm really into it.  My favorite of the three so far and it helps that I will have it finished 6 months before any other system gets it.
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2004, 04:06:18 PM »

Quote from: "ericb"
Well after 5 hours or so I'm still giving it an A- or a strong B+.
I agree with that rating.  So far I'd rate GTA:SA an even 9.0.  I've enjoyed Vice City more so far, mainly because I think the 80s setting was the most well-done setting in the series... and really, nothing beats doing a drive-by to Billie Jean... though doing a pimping mission to "Low Rider" is damn near close.

I can tell you right now that GTA:SA will not be my GOTY, even for the PS2.  It's good fun, no doubt, but it hasn't blown me away like other offerings (such as:  Katamari Damacy, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Phantom Brave, maybe Shadow Hearts: Covenant if I could ever get back into that...)

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2004, 05:29:16 PM »

The only thing that annoys me so far is the driving mechanics.  I guess I got used to being able to just plow through things in Vice City that all the spinning out and whatnot that happens when I hit a car or hit a light pole really throws me off.  Hopefully the more I increase my driving skill the less that'll happen, but as of right now, it's a little irritating.

Mike

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Jeff
Special Project Group

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2004, 06:00:27 PM »

Not to berate this game, but so far, it's not grabbing me. Frankly, i'd rather be playing Eve of Destruction, or Outlaw Golf 2.

This is more my fault than the game's though, as I never really got into Vice City or GTA3 too much. I kind of half enjoyed them, but I wasn't ga-ga. Same basic mechanics are in SA, and there are some cool things about it for sure, but so far the fun factor for me isn't too high.

On the other hand, Eve of Destruction has me giggling like a schoolgirl.
olaf

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2004, 06:55:01 PM »

I agree with Kevin Grey mostly.  The two biggest cons for me are the way weapons are handled (its too easy to die and then its a pain to get back the ones you had), and the lack of a replay mission feature via a prompt.

I also agree with you regarding the game's ethics.  The one where you steal the rhyme book.  Your 'friend' the shitty rapper AKA the turned out ex-prison bitch needs some help with his lackluster rhymes so you happily volunteer to go and brutally knife some innocent bodyguards to hook him up.  I liked the whole 'clean up the hood' thing a lot better.  Of course, that didnt necessarily jive with Ryder being a PCP addict and third rate dealer himself...but whatever.

Minor nitpicks for me would be the game's combat and driving mechanics.  I dont like either.  The targeting is still wonky for me, although getting comfortable with the trigger buttons helped.  The way vehicles behave also does not sit well with me.    Actually, that is not completely accurate.  Its more of a combination of factors.  The driving mechanics, the poor graphics and the sub-optimal mini map all conspire to frustrate me greatly anytime there is a chase or puruit element to missions.

Still.  There is a ton of game here.  And the audio continues to be a highlight for me.  The cutscenes are usually enjoyable, and the characters are all very well voice acted.  Some of the stuff is hilarious too.  And of course the radio is still tops.  Tremendous job there.  In fact, I really, really, really wish there was some kind of a walkman you could get in game.  I would love to have the radio on while I was on foot.

olaf
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2004, 07:03:11 PM »

What the hell's going on in here?

This isn't the greatest game ever?  :wink:

pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 28, 2004, 07:04:13 PM »

Quote from: "Devil"
What the hell's going on in here?

This isn't the greatest game ever?  :wink:

I never once said that!

Mike

Devil

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 28, 2004, 07:13:06 PM »

I took a beating from LE for suggesting that it had flaws.

pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 28, 2004, 07:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "Devil"
I took a beating from LE for suggesting that it had flaws.

Haha.  Yes, I remember.  And he only rated it a 9.0   :idea:

Mike

ericb

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 28, 2004, 08:26:37 PM »

I was thinking this morning I wished it had a walkman since I'm spending so much time on foot.  

I think the biggest thing is: if you didn't like or get into GTA3 or Vice City then you aren't going to get into SA.  If you liked the previous games you will probably like SA.  If you loved the previous two and aren't dead set on the 80's theme then you will likely love SA even more.
Mike T
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 28, 2004, 10:37:32 PM »

The more I play it, the more I like it.  Of course much of it is more of the same, but that's fine with me, I liked the 'same.'  LOL

I'm in the process of expanding my territory and rubbing the Ballas out.  My PC has a g/f, is maxed out on muscle, and won $10,000 at the OTB.  

Questions:

Where do you find the vans needed to start robbery missions?

Did they scrap the hidden packages for the graffiti?

Did they scarp rampages altogether?
obb
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2004, 12:41:32 AM »

There's more in the way of hidden packages. Some by sea, some by land.

I think there's a robbery van near your house, someone else can probably direct you better.
Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2004, 03:11:27 PM »

OK, I've played this game for several hours now, and am ready to give my impressions.  Note: This is all based on the first city and surrounding countryside.  I can't say anothing about the rest of the land, as it's still locked.

1) Graphics - Similar to VC in quality.  Certainly not a graphical wonder, but what it does get right is the "feel" of the area.  You really do feel like you're in the city, and the countryside is just beautiful.  People complain about the darkness, but that's just part of it.  The air is filled with smog, hence everything has a muted look to it.  Get out into the country and things brighten up considerably.  The mini-map (and the regular map to a lesser degree) are crap however.  Whoever chose dark green for waypoint indicators should be shot.  It's hella hard to read.  I'll give the graphics a B for eyecandy, but an A for the feel and details.

2) Sound - Not bad.  The music kicks ass (I'm a fan of 90s rap), sound effects are more of the "realistic" sort than over the top action.  A-

3) Gameplay - Here's where it's all at; this is GTA on steroids!  The sheer size and amount of htings to do is overwhelming.  Since I suck at writing reviews, I'll just list out some of the things I've done so far that I consider cool...  Stole a forklift and flipped cars over with the fully functional forks, danced at a beach party, lost some money at the OTB, get a high score in "They Crawled From Uranus", tooled around some dirt roads on an ATV, stole a Hot Dog truck, stole a TRAIN(!!), pimped out in some fancy threads, spent hours just "wandering around" finding cool little things to do.  Missions are nicely varied and are a decent challenge.  I've got a good 10 hours in now, and I feel like I've just scratched the surface of things to do.  It's also been an action packed 10 hours.  You won't find yourself wandering around trying to find something for very long.  Just climb a few fences, peek around a few corners, and you're guaranteed to find something interesting/fun to do.  Gameplay gets a big fat A+

4) Concerns from others - I'll address some of the concerns that others have stated.  The mini-map is crap (as I said above).  I've managed to get used to it, but it's a disappointment, as I used to rely on it so much in VC.  Booo on Rockstar for this one.  Many people have bitched about the tone/setting.  To that, I jsut don't "get it".  GTA was based on "Goodfellas", VC was based on "Scarface", and SA is based on "Menace II Society/Boyz in the Hood".  What's the deal?  We're still talking Hollywood portrayals of crime families.  Language is much rougher than previous games.  I do notice that it seemed to come off really strong at first, then tone down somewhat.  I don't find it to be that big a deal, as the movies this is based on are very liberally peppered with F and N bombs.  Again, no surprises here.

5) At the end of the day - To put it simply... if you didn't like GTA3 or VC, you're not going to like this one either.  We're still talking GTA gameplay here (just lots more of it).  If you were even a casual fan of those games however, this is a must have.  The sheer massiveness of it all guarantees your money's worth on this title.  It should appeal to those who like to "screw off", as well as those who are goal oriented (missions/stats/etc.)  Overall score (not an average) A+
wonderpug

hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2004, 03:43:16 PM »

Quote from: "weeskwee"
IN OTHER CITIES THERE ARE DIFFERENT STATIONS. RAP STATIONS ARE THE MAJORITY IN THE GHETTO (first city). the san fran and vegas cities will have more variety. hell, the desert areas and small towns have country stations.

When do the new stations start showing up?  I can drive to San Fierro, the Yosemite small town, and various other small towns and the selection still seems the same.
Covenant

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2004, 03:52:42 PM »

The radio stations are fixed.  You get the same selection no matter where you are
Ascendent

Have love, will travel..

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2004, 03:59:32 PM »

You only need the one radio station though. Playback FM just leave it on there and your all set *chuckles*

Ascendent
jztemple
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2004, 06:01:44 PM »

Quote from: "obb"
There's more in the way of hidden packages. Some by sea, some by land.

They are of a different type in each city.

Quote from: "obb"
I think there's a robbery van near your house, someone else can probably direct you better.

A mission gives you your introduction to robbery. It's about ten mission in on the campaign.
Al
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2004, 06:07:25 PM »

Quote from: "Covenant"
4) Concerns from others - I'll address some of the concerns that others have stated.  The mini-map is crap (as I said above).  I've managed to get used to it, but it's a disappointment
I've gotten used to it as well but it does seem to be a step back. One thing that I find myself doing a lot is going into the big map and setting a marker to where I want to go. (It's the circle button, I think. Maybe the square. One of the two.) So there's that at least.

Random Bookmark: something positive
JuniorDan

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2004, 06:32:34 PM »

CJ........he, is a punk.
I hope this dud gets some backbone and soon
He basicaly do Ignorant shit for people like the fag and the book
and the beach van. What make that peice of shit so important?
I hated doing any thing for. Just wanted to bust a cap in his ass
espically when he laughs.

Smoke: What is with that lazy peice of shit and what the hell did he get
CJ into with the russians? It was a nice run though.

Girl Friend: I dont car how get-hoe you are if you are taken to a nice resurant they will enjoy it. That bitch caught a fit.  I felt no way when I
tried to her flowers and ened up busting her in the face with it.
Freaking Domestic Violence.

Ryder and sweet has ok missions Did not care for the weeked army one but the turf war was\is great I like gathering my hood and going into other areas and insighting war. Its a 187 on those baller MFer.

He it say fifteen hours on my stats and I still in the first map.
This game is the boom!!!!
Fa Cheez e mi Neeze.

360 GAMERTAG:Juniordan       ()  ()  ()
Wii: 2834 4528 4246 3222 ()  ()  ()
PS3 Spinks
-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2004, 07:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "juniordan"
CJ........he, is a punk.
I hope this dud gets some backbone and soon
He basicaly do Ignorant shit for people like the fag and the book
and the beach van. What make that peice of shit so important?
I hated doing any thing for. Just wanted to bust a cap in his ass
espically when he laughs.

Smoke: What is with that lazy peice of shit and what the hell did he get
CJ into with the russians? It was a nice run though.

Girl Friend: I dont car how get-hoe you are if you are taken to a nice resurant they will enjoy it. That bitch caught a fit.  I felt no way when I
tried to her flowers and ened up busting her in the face with it.
Freaking Domestic Violence.

Ryder and sweet has ok missions Did not care for the weeked army one but the turf war was\is great I like gathering my hood and going into other areas and insighting war. Its a 187 on those baller MFer.

He it say fifteen hours on my stats and I still in the first map.
This game is the boom!!!!
Fa Cheez e mi Neeze.

Indeed.

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2004, 08:23:47 PM »

a buddy found this out yesterday.  there is a way to hop the wall near the airport.  if you take a large van and park it near the wall just S of cesar's house, you can jump from one to the other and get into the airport.  there is a dodo and a jet in here you can grab.  

a word of warning.  do not cross into the airspace over any other islands, not even for a second.  automatic 4 stars and an immediate response by armed forces.  also, pay n sprays do not work on the other islands.

-Lord Ebonstone-
BANNED

get naked

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2004, 08:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "Caine"
a buddy found this out yesterday.  there is a way to hop the wall near the airport.  if you take a large van and park it near the wall just S of cesar's house, you can jump from one to the other and get into the airport.  there is a dodo and a jet in here you can grab.  

a word of warning.  do not cross into the airspace over any other islands, not even for a second.  automatic 4 stars and an immediate response by armed forces.  also, pay n sprays do not work on the other islands.
The OSG shows no-fly zones, but not everything is no-fly... are you sure about that?

xbl tag = cthonic horror

NNNOOOOOO!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: