http://gamingtrend.com
August 31, 2014, 12:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAW - Scheduling (LF big group play this weekend)  (Read 572 times)
Jancelot
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2006, 04:35:32 PM »

We implore you to put down your baseball bats and chainsaws for a while this weekend and join us for some GRAW.  We are looking to get a large group together for some co-op and versus play.  We would love to have enough to keep the versus between our group.  But the alternative is to setup a room and put us all on one team and let random punks join the other team.  At least we wouldn't have to listen to the other them and could still have fun together.

Sunday at 7pm CST is the proposed time as of now.  It would would be a private room (unless we have to do the latter option for vs.) so just shoot one of us a message and we'll invite you in.  I believe I have most of you on my friends list, but feel free to shoot me an invite as well.

Link to OO scheduling thread:
http://www.octopusoverlords.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36002&start=40
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 04:37:24 PM by Jancelot » Logged
Dimmona

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 06:25:24 PM »

Anyway you guys can move it to later?  Us West Coast guys with kids can't really play at 5pm smile

Xbox Live tag: Dimmona
DS WiFi Friends Codes
Wii Code: 6091 9321 3340 8417
Xbox360 Gamer Card
Jancelot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 08:42:25 PM »

Well, let's just say that's the starting time.  Everyone's welcome to hop in at whenever you show up.  Realisticly we didn't really get going until a little after 8pm CST last time.
MerianMoriarty
Gaming Trend Reader

You will be baked, and then there will be cake.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 01:19:34 PM »

yay, i'm coming back this weekend!  i miss GRAW, but it's jarrod's 360, so you'll have to take it up with him if you want me to play.

XBox Live Gamertag: M Moriarty

Currently Playing:
<360> eternal sonata/warriors orochi/PORTAL!/that-game-with-that-dude-in-the-spacesuit-and-all-those-alien-guys3
<XBox> ...
<PS2> ffxii (working on Yiazmat) (on indefinite hold)
<PSP> dead head
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: