http://gamingtrend.com
October 22, 2014, 07:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ghost recon 3 on marketplace  (Read 375 times)
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2006, 12:13:44 PM »

ok,i just downloaded this of the marketplace and played it(its an online demo),can someone else download this and confirm that its the 360 version.....its crap??!!!....what happened to the graphics?,they more like xbox 1 graphics,i played in the boneyard,team elimination,and everyone was dressed the same....am i missing something?

and also when i did choose my game on both occasions,because the game had already started i had to wait 7 minutes on one game and 6 on the other before i could join

if this is the game(im still hoping i read it wrong or something,lol),i am very glad that i never paid out for this game

god bless you marketplace

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
denoginizer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »

Yeah.  That's the game.  Just shows you that it is a mistake to judge a game on a one level multi-player demo.  GRAW, Burnout, and The Outfit have already proven that.  I suspect that Battlefield will do that as well when it releases.  I think to dismiss some of these game so quickly based on a the short snapshot of a demo is doing them an injustice.

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: