http://gamingtrend.com
December 21, 2014, 06:57:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Games Finished in 2011- Console and PC  (Read 4218 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:10:08 AM »

Games finished in 2010
Games finished in 2009
Games finished in 2008
Games finished in 2007
Games finished in 2006

well, since I'm home and sober I might as well kick off the 2011 edition of this thread.  dang, 45 games finished last year  eek.  I said I was going to top 2009 and I sure did, I wonder if I can do that again this year.  of course there were some slackers in last year's edition that didn't keep their list updated, wonder if they'll give it another shot this year  Tongue

Games Finished:

RUNNING TOTAL: 31 Games Finished

Xbox 360
Enslaved
Star War: Force Unleashed 2
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands

PC
Deus Ex
Back to the Future Episode 1
Singularity
Divinity 2: Original Campaign
Two Worlds 2
Bulletstorm
Dragon Age: Awakening
Homefront
Portal 2 (single player)
The Saboteur
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Red Faction: Armageddon
Quantum of Solace
American McGee's Alice
Batman: Arkham Asylum
James Bond: Blood Stone
Prototype
Duke Nukem Forever
Deus Ex:Human Revolution
Bad Company 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
RAGE
Batman Arkham City

Wii

PSP

PS2

PS3
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Uncharted 2

Games Playing:

Xbox 360
Red Dead Redemption
Bastion
Costume Quest
Stacking
Deathspank
Nier

PC
Crysis 2
Dead Island
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Burnout Paradise
WH40K: Space Marine
Gears of War

Wii

PS2

PS3
Heavy Rain
inFamous 2
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Games Abandoned:
Dead Space 2 (360)
Brink (PC) PIECE OF SHIT GAME!  I HOPE THE DEVS ALL GET SYPHILIS!
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:05:48 PM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:26:17 AM »

Finished games in 2008: 28 Gamerscore earned: 9550
Finished games in 2009: 23 Gamerscore earned: 11150
Finished games in 2010: 25 Gamersore earned: 13290 (33990 total)
Finished games in 2011: 9 Gamerscore earned: 4145 (38135 total)

Dead Space 2 (X360) - completed 2/10 - 455GS out 1000
Dark Sector (X360) - completed 2/19 - 530GS out of 1000
Homefront (X360) - completed 4/16 - 120GS out 1000
Red Faction: Armageddon (X360) - completed 9/3 - 570 GS out of 1000
Tom Clancy's GRAW 2 (X360) - completed 9/10 - 165 GS out of 1000
Gears of War 3 (X360) - completed 9/24 - 410 GS out of 1000
Battlefield 3 (X360) - completed 11/7 - 315 GS out of 1000
Call of Duty: MW3 (X360) - completed 11/27 - 225 GS out of 1000
Bulletstorm (X360) - completed 12/10 - 385 GS out of 1000
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:23:18 PM by Teggy » Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:33:56 AM »

Spot reserved, last year is here.  19 games finished in 2010, a new record for me.  Will see how 2011 fares...

FINISHED IN 2011
-  Hinterlands(PC - Jan 2) - B: I hesitate to put this one on the "finished" list, but after running through multiple games at multiple difficulty levels, I may as well.  Hinterlands is Majesty-lite meets Diablo-lite, and is a fantastic, addicting combination.  I actually thought it captured the fun Majesty feel better than Majesty 2 did.  10 hours so far, probably more as I play through additional games.
-  Divinity 2:  Ego Draconis (PC - Jan 13) - B+: Excellent combat, a story that stayed engaging throughout (with a superb ending, imo), great use of humor, a well-developed and fantastic looking gameworld, lots of loot (even though I got stuck using the same loot for too long in the mid-game), and a flexible character development system.  Wasn't crazy about the dragon combat, many instances of "OK, now WTF do I do?", and very vague quests, but the positives offset all three.  I'm typically not a huge fan of "open world" RPG's, so I came into Divinity 2 with zero expectations.  I came out incredibly pleased.  29 hours.
-  Pac Man Championship Edition DX (360 - March 4) - A: Easily the best "modern revamp" of a classic game.  Adds a whole new level of crazy fun to a game I had written off long ago.  An absolute blast, and there are few things better than chomping down on a huge line of blue ghosts.  5-6 hours, I would guess.
-  Bulletstorm (PC - March 6) - A-:  One hell of a lot of fun.  It's completely obscene, vulgar, absurd, violent, and ridiculous...yet somehow makes it all work.  The skill shot system kept things fresh, some of the set pieces were absolutely fantastic, and I actually quite liked the story (including the ending).   Around 7 hours.
-  Dragon Age 2 (PC - April 16) - B-:  Long stretches of 'meh' sandwiched between some very cool bits.  Story was up and down, and the supporting cast wasn't nearly as interesting as previous Bioware titles.  Good ending though, glad I pushed through to the end.  28 hours.
-  Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim (PSP - May 14) - B:  Same as the original, but with a few new characters, arenas, and a couple new combat tricks.  Story was even more lame than the first, but the gameplay holds up very well.  18 hours.
-  Magna Carta 2 (360 - May 15) - B+:  Had no expectations coming in, and found MC2 to be a very nice surprise.  A very fun combat system, decent story and characters, looked and sounded great.  Would have been an A if not for the weak writing/VO work and some AI strangeness.  40 hours.
-  Dungeon Siege 3(360 - Jul 2) - B+: A good, but not quite great action RPG.  Easily the best of the three Dungeon Siege games.  Fun combat system and good story were marred by a lackluster loot system and some late-game repetition.  12 hours.
-  El Shaddai:  Ascent of the Metatron (360 - August 25) - A-:  Nothing revolutionary in the gameplay department, but an absolutely amazing visual treat.  Would recommend it to anyone who is interested in seeing how amazing games as honest-to-goodness art can be.  A truly stellar and unique effort.  Around 7 hours.
-  Crimson Alliance (360 - Sept 25) - B- - A fun hack-n-slash romp, but the fact that you're basically required to purchase gold through microtransactions in order to advance (none of which you can transfer between character classes) really turned me off.  4 hours.
-  To The Moon (PC - Dec 17) - A - That is probably the most remarkable instance of storytelling I've ever seen in this medium.  Incredibly well done, especially considering the technical limitations of the graphics, sound, etc that they are working with.  More of an interactive story than a game (the 'game' parts were actually kind of annoying), but fantastic nonetheless.  

Currently Playing
-  FF Tactics: WotL
-  Red Faction:  Guerilla
-  Skyrim

Played and Discarded
-  Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS) - Started strong, but steered much more towards puzzle solving with the RPG aspects taking a back seat.  I was hoping for a mix in the other direction, and as the puzzles became more difficult, I lost more interest.  Good game, just didn't really float my boat.  12 hours.
-  Enslaved (360) - Lots of squandered potential here.  An interesting premise, fantastic VO work, great digital "acting", but the gameplay got boring and repetitive and the story went nowhere.  Combine some incredibly frustrating puzzles and wonky controls (I was ready to throw my controller anytime I had to get on that gorram hoverboard), and I simply lost interest at Chapter 10.  Would typically try to just push though the last few hours, but I couldn't care less what happened.  Around 6 hours
-  Burnout Paradise (PC) - The unique fun of Burnout arcade-style racing is still there, but I wasn't crazy about the open world setup.  Felt like it forced me to spend more time watching the map and/or street signs instead of being able to just focus on the race, which was irritating.  5 hours.
-  ZHP Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman (PSP) - I just need to quit playing NIS games, as I haven't really enjoyed one since Disgaea.  This one had a million-and-one little mechanics or nuances that I never could figure out, and I got tired of feeling like I was constantly gimping my character because I didn't know what I was doing.  5 hours.
-  Two Worlds II (360) - Talk about doing everything in it's power to make me not like a game.  Multiple bugs, boring story, confusing mechanics, wildly varying difficulty...blech.  3 hours.
-  Magicka (PC) - Not a bad game, far too twitchy for me.  Console-style checkpoint system made it far more frustrating that it should have been.  1 hour.
-  Red Read Redemption (360) - Probably should never have bought this one in the first place, as neither the Wild West setting nor the GTA-style gameplay really interested me.  Had to see what all the fuss was about though.  Fantastic production values, but the gameplay is definitely not my thing.  3 hours.
-  Final Fantasy XII (PC, via PS2 emulator) - Got around 14 hours in before getting hit with the itch for something different.  FF XII is still one of the best RPG's ever created.  14 hours.
-  Tactics Ogre (PSP) - Probably my most anticipated game of the year.  Started out great, but realized about halfway through that I had really gimped my party by missing recruitable characters and leveling incorrectly.  Didn't want to replay the 20 hours it took to get to that point, so I shelved it.
-  Eternal Sonata (360) - I have a high tolerance for chirpy, cherry anime stereotypes, but ES pushed that limit to the max.  It was stunningly beautiful, but neither the story, characters, or gameplay did anything for me.  4 hours.
-  Viking:  Battle for Asgard (360) - Combat felt floaty and unsatisfying.  Kept being unclear on what to do next, and wandered into multiple occasions that kicked my ass as a result.  Just didn't feel it, about 2 hours.
-  The Witcher 2 (PC) - Didn't like this one, but can't really put my finger on why.  Partly because controlling Geralt felt like I was driving a tank, partly because there was very little direction, and partly because I couldn't figure out what I was doing after 3 hours.
-  Dragon Quest IX (DS) - For whatever reason, DQ games simply don't click with me at all.  Played about 4 hours before simply getting bored.
-  Chronicles of Riddick:  Escape from Butcher Bay (PC):  Had fun for about 4 hours, but the single save slot backed me into a corner where I couldn't continue.  Ran into a ton of bugs as well.
-  Limbo (360):  Certainly creative, but frustrating.  Ran into a puzzle about 2/3 of the way through that I couldn't solve, even with an FAQ.  3 hours
-  Beyond Good & Evil HD (360):  Mainly just bought this as a show of support for BG&E.  I've already played through it a couple times...got 3 hours into a third try before moving on.
-  Alice:  Madness Returns (360):  Incredible visuals and atmosphere, but the jumping puzzle gameplay is nothing we haven't seen before.  Seemed to drag on and on and on too.  Probably around 6 hours.
-  Hydrophobia Prophecy (PC):  Very cool water effects, decent enough Tomb Raider-esque gameplay, but story, characters, or atmosphere weren't terribly interesting.  1 hour.
-  Half Minute Hero (360):  Silly concept with quirky retro stylings, but the game simply wasn't very much fun.  Around 2 hours.
-  Bastion (360):  Looked amazing and the narrator-told story was very unique, but the action-y combat was to twitchy for me.  Add in long (i.e. 30 minutes), multi-wave battles with no save points, and I'm out.  Everyone else seemed to really love this one, but I just wasn't feeling it.  Probably around 2.5 hours.
-  Tomb Raider Underworld (PC):  I actually really liked this, but got stuck on a puzzle very early on (i.e. 2 hours) and couldn't figure out how to proceed.  Didn't want to replay those couple hours, so I shelved it.
-  The Last Remnant (PC):  The potential for an awesome game was here,  but it was ultimately far too complex (with very little explanation) for me.  There were multiple things I could just simply never wrap my brain around, such as why units would select some skills over others, how leaders grew their stats, what effect formations have, and many others.  While fun and very pretty, everything about the game ended up feeling entirely random (even after I put in hours reading FAQs to try and understand it).  16 hours.  
-  Dungeons of Dreadmoor (PC):  I thought I would like this game far more than I actually did.  It seemed way too complex and there was so much "stuff" to pay attention to, I had a hard time getting into it.  2 hours
-  Portal 2 (PC):  Felt about this the same as I felt about the first Portal game.  Great production, interesting concept, annoying puzzles that I quickly lost interest in.  2 hours
-  Infinite Undiscovery (360):  Actually the second time I've tried this game.  Made it a little further (2.5 hours), but the wimpy characters, lame story, and boring combat were enough to put me off it.
-  Fallout:  New Vegas (PC):  Tried this one again, and still simply am not feeling the love.  Incredibly vague quest instructions, bugs galore, boring story.  About 4 hours (again).
-  Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC):  Could never get a handle on the stealth system, and the story never grabbed me at all.  Required a lot more brain cells than I was willing to devote to it.  8 hours.
-  Rock of Ages (PC):  The concept and Monty Python-esque artwork made this one look a lot more fun/funny than it actually was.  I enjoyed the rock rolling parts, but wasn't crazy about the whole tower defense aspect.  2 hours.
-  Batman Arkham City (360):  Whatever it is that everyone loves about these games is completely lost on me.  I constantly feel lost and/or confused about what I'm supposed to be doing, feel like I'm always fighting the controls and camera more than the enemies, and can't get into the Batman character at all.  2 hours.
-  HOMM VI (PC):  Liked it better than IV or V, but it falls flat without a RMG.  Scripted "puzzle" missions are teh suck.  4 hours.
-  Xenogears (PSP):  Got a ways in, got distracted, and couldn't remember what I was doing.  One of these days I'll actually stick with it.  6 hours.
-  Lord of the Rings: War in the North:  All the elements were there for a cool game, but it simply wasn't very much fun.   Came out right before Skyrim though, so I may have just been too easily distracted.  4 hours.
Runespell Overture - It's basically Puzzle Quest, but with poker instead of Bejeweled.  Fun for a distraction, but that's about it.  1 hour
Fortix 2 - An interesting strategy game, but it got a little too difficult for me.  1 hour.

IPHONE (separating these, since IP games tend to be so unique)

Longer list, will put in spoilers:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Currently Playing

-  Mage Gauntlet

FINISHED IN 2011
-  Dungeon Raid (iPhone - Feb 2) - B+:  I'll go ahead and consider this one "finished" after my breakthrough game of nearly 96,000.  One of the best takes on match-3 that I've seen to date, wrapped up with a fantastic RPG'ish shell.  Very innovative and highly addicting.  About 6 hours.
-  FIFA 11 (iPhone - Feb 20) - B+:  Finished a full league season and won the FA Cup with Chelsea.  Easily the best handheld sports game I've played.  There were a few WTF? moments, but overall FIFA 11 played a highly competent game of soccer.  Kept my attention longer than the big-boy versions...the ability to play in short bursts didn't hurt.  Probably around 5 hours (50 games @ 6 minutes a game)
-  Dark Nebula - Episode 2 (iPhone - March 24) - B+:  A very unique premise, one that I never thought would actually work.  It's basically a tilt-labyrinth puzzler, but put into a sci-fi world complete with jumps, ramps, explosions, and boss battles.  Hell of a lot of fun.  2 hours.
-  Baseball Superstars II (iPhone - June 3) - B+:  Strange mix of baseball game, RPG, and dating sim.  Baseball sim part was awesome though, and I don't even like baseball.  Played through a full career as a hitter, 9 seasons.  Gets a little easy towards the end (I was batting around .750 and hitting home runs every other pitch), but otherwise a blast.  Probably 4'ish hours.
-  Jack of All Tribes (iPhone - July 18) - B:  Sally's Spa meets Age of Empires by way of Civ Revolution.  Great time management sim with a few quirks that kept it from being awesome (i.e. resources get stuck behind buildings, difficult to tap on giants instead of houses, etc.).  Probably 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
-  Jetpack Joyride (iPhone - Sept 25) - B:  Kinda like Tiny Wings meets Temple Run.  Fun in short bursts, and the mission system kept me coming back for more.  3 hours.
-  King Cashing (iPhone - Oct 19) - B+:  A slot-machine based RPG that was very enjoyable.  Never really any skill required, but kept me engaged throughout.  3 hours.
-  Pocket RPG (iPhone - November 3) - A:  The best hack-n-slash game on the iPhone so far.  Unique leveling mechanic of taking away all your levels between "adventures".  Was skeptical at first, but it quickly won me over. About 6 hours for the melee character.

Played and Discarded
-  Aralon (IP) - Yet another case of a fantastic technical achievement, but rather dull in the actual gameplay department.  Felt like I was fighting the camera more than the bad guys, and was always wondering what to do next.  Around 4 hours.
-  Castlevania Puzzle:  Encore of the Night (IP):  Seemed pretty fun at first, until you realize there is waaaay too much luck involved.  3 hours.
-  Tiny Wings (iPhone) - Possibly the perfect "casual game", even moreso than Angry Birds.  There's just something very satisfying about that little bird flying over hills and valleys.  Would guess I've spent upwards of 8-10 hours with this, in 5 minute increments.
-  Final Fantasy III (iPhone) - The problem with these old-school RPG remakes is that there really is nothing but the grind, which ends up boring me after a while.  Got a little over halfway through (14 hours), but didn't feel terribly compelled to continue.
-  Battleheart (IP) - Nearly impossible to play on an iPhone screen.  Can't pick out characters, targeting is wonky, the interface needs major tweaks, and I simply didn't enjoy it much. 1 hour.
-  Dungeon Hunter 2 (IP) - Like all Gameloft titles, a rip-off of something else (Diablo) without any of the soul and character that made the original so fun.  2 hours.
-  Eternal Legacy (IP) - Looked like a FF game and felt like a FF game, but was missing even the tiniest bit of character or "soul". A totally lackluster rip-off, which is what I'm coming to expect now with Gameloft titles.  3 hours.
-  Hard Lines (IP) - A brilliant take on the Snake game, fused with Tron's Light Cycles.  Never thought lines could have actual personalities...I was wrong.
-  Feed Me Oil (IP) - I just need to quit buying these physics puzzle games.  I never have any fun with them, no matter how highly they're rated.
-  Sword of Fargoal (IP) - Awesome Rogue-like game, but gets knocked down a peg for being ridiculously difficult once you hit levels 12-15.  Probably spent 4 hours with it.
-  Faerie Solitaire (IP) - While the core of the game is intact, I liked the PC version significantly better.  They stripped out all the city building and individual "wild" cards, and took most of the personality with it.
-  The Dungeon Saga (IP) - Looked like it would great, but ended up pretty boring.  Combined Puzzle Quest with Dungeon Raid, but wasn't all that much fun.
-  Order & Chaos Online (IP) - A rather impressive portable WoW clone actually, but I had constant problems with disconnects and lag.  
-  Deep Deep Dungeon (IP) - Started out fun, with a unique combat system of timed button presses to inflict damage.  Got the point, however, where the meter moved so fast that actually landing an attack was more due to luck than any sort of skill.
-  NBA Jam (IP) - An excellent port of the classic.
-  Gears (IP) - Labyrinth-style game that looked incredible, but I never felt like either the swipe or tilt controls gave you nearly the amount of control needed for precise movements.
-  Superbrothers:  Sword & Sorcery (IP) - Chalk this up as one I simply don't get.  It's a unique looking puzzler with a fantastic soundtrack, but the gameplay just ended up feeling very lackluster and boring.
-  Perfect Cell - A very cool take on side-scroller games like Rush 'n Attack.  
 - Liqua Pop - Sort of a match-3, but using liquid bubbles instead of gems.  Looked incredible, but as soon as they started eliminating the colors (essentially making you guess which bubbles should go together), I was done.
-  Dice Soccer - Quite fun, but you either have to spend a ton of real world $$ to unlock players (the intent, since it's free) or grind forever to have any success.
-  Temple Run - Probably the best "endless run" game I've played so far.  Gets very difficult very quickly, though.
-  Flick Soccer - A fun timewaster, but nothing more.
-  King of Dragon Pass - Might be my mobile GOTY.  Unique, but very fun mix of Civ and Choose-your-own-adventure.
-  Do Do Egg - Match-3 game with a pretty unique matching mechanic.  Lots of fun, once you get the pattern recognition down.
-  Sally's Salon - Actually felt a little worse than the original game.  The core mechanics are there, but it just got kinda...boring.
-  Aurum Blade - Decent enough hack-n-slash, assuming you can get past the awful Engrish.
-  Flick Home Run - Simple concept, great execution.  Ball is pitched, and you use your finger as the bat.  Highly addictive.
-  Scribblenauts - Fun, but the touch controls were hard to use and many of the puzzles were extremely vague.
-  Ticket to Ride - A great adaptation of the board game, but the dumb-as-rocks AI doesn't put up much of a challenge.
-  Spelltower - Same idea as Bookworm.  Minimalist presentation is well done.
-  Mad Chef - Starts out pretty fun, but gets a little too hectic for my tastes.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:43:17 PM by Gratch » Logged

Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 05:39:04 AM »

23 games last year, according to my Live history.  pretty sure i haven't finished anything else on the pc or the ps3 to worry about.

Finished
Killzone 3 - hell of a ride with few stumbling points
Two Worlds 2 - better combat than most rpg's and a great amount of content

currently playing:
Homefront - not enamored with the sp game and don't have full access to the mp so it will probably be done and out

upcoming
SOCOM 4
Crysis 2
DE3 - most anticipated game of the first half of 2011
Portal 2 - i have the first one to replay before april
ES5 -

Perennial backlog - Steam:  140 games as of 12/31/10

backburner
FONV - stalled at some point after dealing with multiple reloads due to wonky ally AI
Castlevania - it hasn't grabbed me the way it got others here but i need to give it a shot.
ACB - need to wrap up the collectibles and the lairs, but put it aside
PoP TFS - decent enough sequel to the earlier games and it looks good, stalled halfway through.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 05:26:46 PM by Caine » Logged

Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 06:20:05 AM »

Finished:
FEAR: Perseus Mandate (Easy) - PC - February
Mass Effect (Hard) - 360 - February
Halo 3: ODST (Legendary) - 360 - February
Halo 3: ODST (Easy) - 360 - February
Uncharted (Hard) - PS3 - March
Homefront (Normal) - 360 - March
Homefront (Guerilla) - 360 - April
Gears of War (Hardcore) - 360 - May
Gears of War 2 (Easy) - 360 - May
Brink SP Campaigns (Easy) - 360 - May
God of War 1 (Med*) - PS3 - June - *Everything but Ares last battle on Med...
Borderlands - 360 - Finished the main game. Working on DLCs
Uncharted 2 (Easy) - PS3 - July
Gears of War 3 (Normal) - 360 - September
Dead Space (Easy) - 360 - September
Call of Duty 4 (Veteran) - 360 - October - 100%
Call of Duty 8 (Easy) - 360 - November

Playing:
Metro 2033 - 360 - stalled
Fallout 3 - PC - ongoing
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - GBA - BRoom gaming
Dragon Quest 4 - DS - ongoing
Darksiders - 360
Batman: AA - PS3
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 04:28:59 AM by Kagath » Logged

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:16:15 AM »

13 games finished in 2010...down five from the previous year, but i think that's partly due to spending a lot of time on longer games over the past year.  looking back at last year's list shows that i spent one full month with Mass Effect 2, two months on FF-XIII, and about six weeks on Dragon Age:Awakenings.  that's a third of the year spent on three RPGs...all great games that i really enjoyed, but they took up a lot of my time.  we'll see how this year turns out...

Finished

Green Day:Rock Band - January 16 - Expert Guitar
Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood - January 30
Bayonetta - February 26
Crysis - March 12
Crysis: Warhead - April 1
L.A. Noire - July 17
Dragon Age II  (PC) - August 14
Splinter Cell: Conviction - August 27
Portal 2 - Septempber 1
inFamous 2 - September 14
Gears of War 3 - September 25
Batman: Arkham City - November 1
Uncharted 3 - November 13

In Progress

Metal Gear Solid:Peacewalker
Bioshock 2
Little Big Planet
DiRT 2
Dead Space
Ninja Gaiden 2
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:57:10 PM by disarm » Logged

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 08:25:13 AM »

Finished:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Xbox 360)
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (Xbox 360)
Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena (Xbox 360)
Darksiders (PC)
Enslaved (Xbox 360)
Singularity (Xbox 360)
Portal 2 (Xbox 360)
Escape from Rosecliff Island (iPhone)
Fable 3 (PC)
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Xbox 360)
Crysis 2 (PC)
Red Faction: Armageddon (PC)
LA Noire (Xbox 360)
de Blob 2 (DS)
Jack of All Tribes (iPhone)
Dead Island (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham City (Xbox 360)
Dungeon Siege III (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Xbox 360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Xbox 360)

Currently playing:

Queued:
Fallout 3
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 07:35:30 PM by whiteboyskim » Logged

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 12:04:52 PM »

I finished 31 games last year, it looks like. Played several more. Some are nearly done, such as King's Bounty. Last year's post is here.

Games Finished in 2011

PC
  • Just Cause 2
  • Dragon Age Origins - Awakening
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Back to the Future Episode 2
  • Crysis 2
  • Mass Effect 2 - Arrival
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  • Portal 2
  • Duke Nukem Forever - Yeah, believe it or not.
  • The Witcher 2
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis - Decided I wanted to replay this classic.
  • James Bond 007: Blood Stone
  • Dungeons of Dredmor - Killed Lord Dredmor in Dwarven Moderation Mode and with Permadeath.
  • Risen - Second playthrough. This time as a bandit.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Deus Ex - Yes, the original.
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim - Finished the main quest anyway.
  • Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos - Hadn't played it since the 90's, so the recent GOG re-release made me play through it again.
  • Rage
  • Trine 2

PS3
  • Killzone 3 - Used Move for the entire playthrough.
  • Dead Space 2
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Stacking
  • Mortal Kombat - It's a fighting game, so you can't really "complete" it, but I did at least finish the lengthy story mode.
  • L.A. Noire
  • Uncharted 3
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:26:18 AM by TiLT » Logged
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 12:22:57 PM »

March 8 - Singularity [PS3]
May 19 - Portal [PC]
June 4 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [360]
July 25 - Dead Space 2 [PS3]
October 9 - Costume Quest [PS3]
December 10 - DLC Quest [360] (OK, so it was only 30 minutes long)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:26:22 PM by Laner » Logged
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »

My list will be short but this is where it will be kept.
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 02:45:51 PM »

no idea how many i completed last year,i certainly know it wasn't as many as usual,but anyway,i will stick all titles i finish this year here

Games Finished
Mass Effect -Xbox 360
Borderlands -Xbox 360
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 03:38:25 AM by metallicorphan » Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 03:50:35 PM »

Gaming in 2009:The good year
Gaming in 2010: Gaming with the baby
Didn't finish as many games as 2009, but with having a new baby, I was suprised I finished that many.

Games Finished

Assassins Creed Brotherhood -- February 9th 2011
Fable III -- March 17th 2011
La Noire -- June 7th 2011
Dragon Age II -- September 3rd, 2011
Homefront -- September 11th, 2011
Gears of War 3 -- October 4th, 2011
Batman Arkham City -- October 30th, 2011
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 -- December 5th, 2011

PC
Medal of Honor -- Jan 2nd 2011
Dragon Age Awakenings -- January 18th 2011
Bulletstorm -- July 17th 2011
Dead Space 2 -- August 8th, 2011
Rift -- August 15th, 2011
Dirt 3 -- September 1st, 2011

PS3
Heavy Rain -- 04/26/2011

Currently Playing

PS3
God of War Collection
Infamous

PC
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Witcher 2

Games I gave up on, but might play later
Enslaved
Crysis 2
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:44:41 AM by naednek » Logged
Andrew Mallon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 06:05:06 PM »

I only finished three games last year, and all three of those were in December 2010. I'm going to do better in 2011.
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 07:40:12 PM »

My Final 2010 List

January:
Red Dead Redemption (360)
Dead Space 2 (PS3)
Dead Space (iOS)

February:
Killzone 2 (PS3) - Replay
Dead Space: Extraction (PS3) - Replay

March:
Killzone 3 (PS3)
Dead Space 2: Severed (PS3)
Bulletstorm (360)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360)

April:
Homefront (360)
Portal 2 (PS3)

June:
inFamous (PS3)
Dawn of War II (PC)
Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising (PC)

July:
Warhammer 40k: Kill Team (360)

September:
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine (360)
Gears of War 3 (360)

October:
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)

November:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:39:35 PM by leo8877 » Logged
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 10:11:22 PM »

2009, 2010

Games beaten in 2011:

1.  Call of Duty: Black Ops (1/1/2011)
2.  LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (1/9/2011)
3.  Darksiders (2/17/2011)
4.  Killzone 3 (3/9/2011)
5.  Homefront (3/24/2011)
6.  Mortal Kombat (arcade ladder 4/28/2011; story mode 5/3/2011)
7.  ilomilo (5/10/2011)
8.  Dead Rising 2 (The Facts - 5/23/2011; Overtime - 5/23/2011; rating = S)
9.  Portal 2 (Co-op - 6/26/2011; single player - 6/28/2011)
10.  Kirby's Epic Yarn (7/5/2011)
11.  Duke Nukem Forever (7/20/2011)
12.  Singularity (8/7/2011)
13.  Red Faction: Armageddon (8/18/2011)
14.  Dead Island (9/27/2011)
15.  Gears of War 3 (10/10/2011)
16.  Battlefield 3 (co-op 11/5/2011)
17.  Modern Warfare 3 (48 stars in Special Ops Mission Mode - 12/19/2011; reached at least wave 15 in each mission of Special Ops Survival mode - 12/19/2011)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:45:01 AM by pr0ner » Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
motodd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 05:28:26 AM »

Finished 23 last year and hope to finish around the same this year. Also, I have deemed this year the year of the backlog...we'll see how it goes.

1.   Saints Row 2 (360) - 01/05
2.   Where the Wild Things Are (360) - 01/09
3.   Dead Space Ignition (360) - 01/23
4.   Dead Space 2 (360) - 02/02
5.   Dead Space (360) - 02/09 - 3rd play through on Incredible difficulty
6.   Bioshock 2 Minerva's Den DLC (360) - 02/12
7.   X-Men: The Official Game (360) - 02/20
8.   Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening (360) - 03/01
9.   The Warriors: Street Brawl (360) - 03/06
10.  Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (360) - 03/22
11.  Butterfly (WP7) - 03/23
12.  OMG: Our Manic Game (WP7) - 03/31
13.  Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC (360) - 04/03
14.  After Burner Climax (360) - 04/09
15.  Dead Space 2 Severed DLC (360) - 04/10
16.  Spiderwick Chronicles (360) - 04/17
17.  Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles HD (WP7) - 04/21
18.  Just Cause (360) - 04/27
19.  The Harvest (WP7) - 05/19
20.  Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga (360) - 07/02
21.  Women's Murder Club (WP7) - 7/5
22.  Ski-Doo Challenge (360) - 7/5
23.  Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (360)- 7/10
24.  Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (360) - 7/16 Normal, 7/30 Hard
25.  Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (360) - 8/21
26.  Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360) - 9/20
27.  Gears of War 3 (360) - 10/01
28.  Warhammer 40k: Space Marine (360) - 10/18
29.  Darkest of Days (360) - 10/26
30.  Battlefield 3 Campaign (360) - 10/30
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:59:44 PM by motodd » Logged
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 03:25:33 AM »

FINISHED 1 Game Finished - 150 GS

Xbox 360
A World of Keflings - 150 GS

PC

Wii

PS3

Games Playing:[/size][/b]

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

PC

Wii

PS3

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
KC

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 03:32:10 AM »

Deadly Dungeons 2 for my IPad. I didn't play the first one, so I may have to go back to it later.  It was your standard hack and slash with lots of loot, a generic story and little strategy other than pressing the virtual attack button.
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 12:49:56 AM »

CoD: World at War(360)
Medal of Honor(360)
Mafia II(PC)
Dirt 2(PC)
Kayne & Lynch(PC)
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light(360)
Fable III(360)
Halo: Reach
Assasin's Creed Brotherhood
CoD: Black Ops
Mass Effect 2(PC)
Crysis 2(360)
Crackdown 2
Portal 2(PC)
Battlefield 3(360)

# Finished Previous Years:
2010: 13
2009: 14
2008: 10
2007: 11
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:22:09 PM by Jumangi » Logged
Enigma
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 04:45:07 AM »

Finished:
PC:  
Medal Of Honor SP Campaign (fun but SOOO short)
Plants vs. Zombies (again)
Just Cause 2 (finished main story at 27%) now playing mercenary mode
Grand Ages Rome (fun enough to play through but needs more immersiveness and soul)
Dawn of War 2 sp campaign
Zeno Clash
Crysis (first 2/3 of game was fun, ending not so much)
Crysis Warhead
Metro 2033 (great atmosphere, fun)
Portal 1
Torchlight
The Saboteur
Bulletstorm

Casual games:
Fortix 2 (and also the missions from the first)

PS3:

Playing:
PC:   Bastion, Fallout New Vegas, Dawn of War II Chaos Rising
PC:   Nehrim Oblivion Mod

Didn't want to finish:
PS3:  Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare (what am I missing here? these weren't fun)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:10:47 PM by Enigma » Logged

Now Playing:
PS3: Demon Souls
PC:   Diablo III, Saints Row 3, Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery)
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 09:04:15 AM »

Games Finished
===========
Breath of Death VII (XBox Indie)
Ratchet & Clank Future : Tools of Destruction (PS3)
Mass Effect 2 (XBox 360) - 90 hours - 1115G
Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light (XBLA) - 160G
Broken Sword : The Sleeping Dragon (PC) - 11 hours
Comic Jumper : The Adventures of Captain Smiley (XBLA) - 15 hours - 200G
Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves (PS3) - 14 hours - 19% trophies
Enslaved : Odyssey To The West (XBox360) - 545G
LEGO Rock Band (DS)
Back To The Future : It's About Time (PC)
'Splosion Man (XBLA) - 100G
Picross 3D (DS)
James Bond 007 : Bloodstone (XBox360) - 505G
Dungeon Siege III (PC) - 16 hours
Sly Cooper & The Thievius Raccoonus HD (PS3) - Platinum Trophy
inFamous : Festival of Blood (PSN) - 90% trophies
Costume Quest (PSN) - 100% trophies
Doritos Crash Course (XBox360) - 70G
Magic Orbz (PSN) - 46% trophies

Games I'm Done With, But Didn't Quite Finish
=============================
Full Auto (XBox 360) - 75% Finished, 695G

Casual Games Finished - 47
Spoiler for Hiden:
The Lost Kingdom Prophecy, Amelie's Cafe : Holiday Spirit, Settlement : Colossus, Pure Hidden, Rachel's Retreat, Faerie Solitaire, Go-Go Gourmet : Chef of The Year, Defenders of Law : The Rosendale File, Farm Mania 2, Tinseltown Dreams : The 50s, Season Match, Dream Day Wedding : Viva Las Vegas, Women's Murder Club : Little Black Lies, Cake Mania : Lights, Camera, Action!, Farmscapes, Annie's Millions, The Enchanting Islands, Garden Dash, Agatha Christie : Dead Man's Folly, Ranch Rush, Dark Parables : Curse of Briar Rose, Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories, Finding Doggy, Youda Farmer, Drawn : The Painted Tower, Escape From Lost Island, Shop n Spree, Chloe's Dream Resort, Dairy Dash, Island Tribe, Tasty Planet : Back For Seconds, GourMania, Empress Of The Deep, Escape Rosecliff Island, Nightmare Adventures : The Witch's Prison, Hospital Haste, Tales of Lagoona : Orphans of The Ocean, The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 2, Cooking Dash : Dinertown Studios, 4 Elements II, Heroes of Kalevala, Haunted Domains, Fishdom : Frosty Splash, Midnight Mysteries : The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy, Christmas Wonderland, Millionaire Manor : The Hidden Object Show 3, Mishap : An Accidental Haunting
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:18:16 AM by EddieA » Logged

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Larraque

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 02:03:40 PM »

XBox 360:

Dead Space - Jan 1st, 2011 (Completed Story - Difficulty=Easy)
Scraper
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 02:16:25 PM »

FINISHED : 0 games

PC

Wii

PS3

Games Playing:

PC:
Dragon Age Origins
Starcraft 2
Mafia 2
LotRO (Can't be beaten, but I play it a lot)
Alpha Protocol

Wii:
Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles 2

PS3:
Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 2
Castlevania

PSP:
Final Fantasy 9

" And they are a strong and frightening force, impervious to, and immunized against, the feeble lance of mere reason." Isaac Asimov
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 11:58:30 PM »

PC
Runaway 2: The Dream of the turtle 1/9 (WTF eek last chapter but otherwise it was ok)
Portal (1/29)

XBOX360
KING KONG (1/20) (Finally finished it! now on to Halo Reach!)
HALO REACH (5/8) Started out slow but finished with bang!
G.I Joe (5/22)
WANTED (6/4)
F.E.A.R 2 (6/11)
Dead Space 2 (7/5)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (7/27)
Bionic Command (8/3)
007 Blood Stone
Wolfenstein
Assassin's Creed II
Call of Duty: Black ops  (11/20)
Gears of War 3 (trying to finish it before new year...)

XBOX LIVE
Dash of Destruction 1/23 (yeah!)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 06:57:45 PM by biggercup » Logged
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 09:46:29 PM »

Xbox 360:
Mass Effect (2nd play as Renegade) - 12/31/11
Skyrim (12/11/11)
Bastion (10/28/11)
Portal 2 Single Player (8/27/11)
Gears of War 2 (7/29/2011)
Portal 2 Co-op (7/27/2011)
L.A. Noire (7/22/2011) - 525 gs
Fallout: New Vegas (4/30/2011) - 510 gs
Borderlands (4/28/2011) - 800 gs
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (4/3/2011)
Dragon Age 2 (3/22/2011) - 585 gs
Asassin's Creed: Brotherhood (1/8/2011) - 740 gs
Fable 3 (1/16/2011) - 500 gs

PC:
The Witcher 2 (6/12/2011)

PSP:
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (2/20/2011)
Final Fantasy IX (2/26/2011) - Played 75% last year, but got burnt out with the tough final disc. Finally finished it off though.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:53:42 PM by Azhag » Logged
PeteRock

Fabulous is a state of being. For me, anyways.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 01:59:03 PM »

Apparently I never bothered to update any progress in the 2010 thread, with my last posts on finished games being in the 2009 thread.  I do recall finishing Assassin's Creed II and GTA IV in 2010, but I really don't know if there was anything else.  Returning to college full-time will do that.

So far this year I've only finished one game: Fable III

And I was pretty disappointed.   disgust

Here's to hoping that I'll actually find time to play games like Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, etc.  I've made pretty good progress in NFS:Hot Pursuit so far, and that's at least a good "pick-up-and-play-one-or-two-races" kind of game instead of risking getting sucked in for a 10-hour marathon session.

Beauty is only skin deep.  Which is why I take very good care of my skin.
Creepy_Smell

Load"*",8,1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 03:19:49 AM »

Tomb Raider Underworld (PC)
Ghostbusters (PC)
Dead Space 1 (PC)
Trine (PC)
Braid (PC)
Singularity (PC)
Cryostasis (PC)
Precursors (PC)
Arx Fatalis (PC)
Rainbow Six Vegas (PC)
Fable 3 (PC)
Metro 2033 (PC)
Portal 2 (PC)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 10:45:27 PM by Creepy_Smell » Logged

Jeff Benson
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »

I finshed only 5 fives games in 2010;

PS3

1-   Final Fantasy 13
2-   God of War 3
3-   The Last Guardian

1-   Alan Wake
2-   Dead Rising 2
 nod

Dashquid
fatlossprofessional.co.uk
fatlossprofessional
mobilehelper
securetrip
whichpetcover
google
abc
facebook
craigslist
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:26:10 AM by Jeff Benson » Logged

Jeff Benson
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »

Full of creativity I am a big admirer of this production Breathtaking

Dashquid
fatlossprofessional.co.uk
fatlossprofessional
mobilehelper
securetrip
whichpetcover
google
abc
facebook
craigslist
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:30:43 AM by Jeff Benson » Logged

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »

I wouldn't know how to even start on what games I finish, but I did have to share this -

It took me an incredible amount of time to 5 star everything.  I just wish it wasn't the last of the series...

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2011, 06:16:39 PM »

Quote from: CeeKay on January 01, 2011, 05:10:08 AM

Games Abandoned:
Dead Space 2 (360)
Brink (PC) PIECE OF SHIT GAME!  I HOPE THE DEVS ALL GET SYPHILIS!

I LoL'd.

Also, here's my contribution to the thread:

Bastion
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Lords of Darkness
Homefront
Portal (never finished it before)
Portal 2 SP
Half-Life 2: Ep1
Half-Life 2: Ep2 (I HATED the last level after a while).
Bulletstorm
Braid
inFamous
inFamous2
God of War 1
Plants Vs. Zombies iPhone

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 12:01:58 AM »

Bumping for final tally
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 02:42:54 AM »

I may actually finish up a couple of games tonight and tomorrow, but definitely not going to beat 2010.  probably not going to keep track in 2012 though, just don't feel like it.

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 02:51:54 AM »

Quote from: Jeff Benson on May 04, 2011, 02:54:35 PM

I finshed only 5 fives games in 2010;

PS3

1-   Final Fantasy 13
2-   God of War 3
3-   The Last Guardian

1-   Alan Wake
2-   Dead Rising 2
 nod

that is quite an achievement  Tongue

I wasn't really paying attention to the titles i finished

I will try better for 2012

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 03:03:30 PM »

Bastion
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Homefront
Portal (never finished it before)
Portal 2 SP
Half-Life 2: Ep1
Half-Life 2: Ep2 (I HATED the last level after a while).
Bulletstorm
Braid
inFamous
inFamous2
God of War 1
Plants Vs. Zombies iPhone
Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360)
TNMT: Turtles in Time (XBLA)
Crimson Alliance

Collapse (WP7)

Most of my iOS games are off my radar. I completed more than a few of those.

bolded the recently added titles.

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »

Finished
The Witcher 2
Dragon Age 2
Portal 2
Deus Ex:Human Revolution
Batman Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3
Gears of War 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Bastion
Costume Quest
Mafia 2
Mortal Kombat 9 Story & arcade
Killzone 3
Darkspore

You can't really finish these games but I played a lot:
HOMM VI
Civilization 5

Hope to finish next:
Borderlands - Went back to it after several on and off stints.  This time I'm around level 30+ and should be near the end.
AC2: Brotherhood - Probably about 50% done and I have AC3 shrinkwrapped (er Revelations).
Saint's Row 3
Rocksmith - Might take years
Super Mario 3D Land

Barely started (haven't played enough to form an opinion to commit or not):
Katherine
Shadows of the Damned
FEAR 3
Dark Souls
Orcs Must Die
Mario Kart 7
Zelda Skyward Sword
Modern Warfare 3
Dance Central 2
Forza 4

Abandonware (with a small chance that I might go back):
Star Craft 2 - I'm shocked since I loved SC1 but I got bored about 60% through the storyline
Heavy Rain - It's ok I guess but I think I'd rather watch a good movie
Dead Island
Read Dead Redemption - Liked it a lot initially but I stopped somewhere in Mexico
Disgaea 4 - I like it but the time commitment is huge
Dungeon Siege 3
Limbo
Red Orchestra 2
Skyrim - loved it but got too frustrated with crashes
Disciples 3

I also have a whole bunch of games from Steam and other sales that I haven't installed/unwrapped yet.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:51:27 PM by skystride » Logged
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 01:30:26 PM »

Quote from: skystride on January 17, 2012, 05:43:27 PM

AC2: Brotherhood - Probably about 50% done and I have AC3 shrinkwrapped.

Red Dead Redemption - Liked it a lot initially but I stopped somewhere in Mexico

You have AC3 in shrinkwrap? Dude, when you're done with the Tardis, come visit me. There's a few places in time I'd like to visit. biggrin

RDR gets better once your mexico storyline gets rolling. It sucked me in, hook-line-and-sinker.
Skyrim crashes? Which system, PC? That's not right man. frown

EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 10:13:02 PM »

Quote from: Purge on January 18, 2012, 01:30:26 PM

Quote from: skystride on January 17, 2012, 05:43:27 PM

AC2: Brotherhood - Probably about 50% done and I have AC3 shrinkwrapped.

Red Dead Redemption - Liked it a lot initially but I stopped somewhere in Mexico

You have AC3 in shrinkwrap? Dude, when you're done with the Tardis, come visit me. There's a few places in time I'd like to visit. biggrin

Personally, I'd rather have StarCraft 3 from the future slywink -
Star Craft 3 - I'm shocked since I loved SC2 but I got bored about 60% through the storyline

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
skystride

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »

Ok fixed my errors but I really thought that Revelations was going to be AC3.  They released 2 full price expansions for AC2??
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 08:18:57 PM »

Quote from: skystride on January 19, 2012, 05:52:34 PM

Ok fixed my errors but I really thought that Revelations was going to be AC3.  They released 2 full price expansions for AC2??

Assassin`s Creed 1 - Altair.
Assassin`s Creed II (part 1) - Ezio
Assassin`s Creed (II part 2) Brotherhood - Ezio
Assassin`s Creed (II part 3) Revelations - Ezio
Assassin`s Creed III - New dude-or-chick. I really hope they go with a woman as an ancestor this time. Desmond has had enough `Being the biggest badass` with Ezio in Revelations being pretty much unstoppable. A lighter, more agile character that relies more on stealth would be a breath of fresh air. Esp. since historically cultures have been patriarchal in nature - so he`d be reliving a role through an ancestor who was a 2nd class citizen and having fresh talents in being unseen.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: