http://gamingtrend.com
November 23, 2014, 01:51:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Games Finished in 2010- Console and PC  (Read 6154 times)
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2010, 08:13:22 AM »

Gaming in 2009: I wasted how much time gaming?
Games finished in 2008
Games finished in 2007
Games finished in 2006

24 games finished last year, would have been more if not for Dragon Age Origins!  this year I'm aiming for 30(ish)

Running Total: 45 Games Completed in 2010

Games Finished

Bad Company
Crackdown
Wet (considering complete to asinine level design)
Halo Reach
Medal of Honor
Fable 3
Front Lines Evolved (considering finished to horrific boss design and asinine level requirements)

PC
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect (Renegade)
Mass Effect (Paragon)
Mass Effect 2 (Paragon)
Bioshock 2
Mirrors Edge
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner
Metro 2033
Aliens vs Predator
Grand Theft Auto IV
The Secret of Monkey Island SE
Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal
Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 2: Siege of Spinner Cay
Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan
Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 4: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood
Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 5: Rise of the Pirate God
Sam & Max: Situation: Comedy
Sam & Max: The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball
Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die!
Sam & Max: Reality 2.0
Sam & Max: Bright Side of the Moon
Wallace & Gromit Episode 1: Fright of the Bumblebees
Wallace & Gromit Episode 2: The Last Resort
Wallace & Gromit Episode 3: Muzzled!
Wallace & Gromit Episode 3: The Bogey Man
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive
GTA IV: The Lost & Damned
GTA IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Mafia 2
Torchlight
Darkstar One
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (main storyline)
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

PS3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 in 4 player co-op (they totally raped the Civil War storyline  crybaby)
inFamous
Uncharted

Currently Playing

Red Dead Redemption
Darksiders
Nier
Crackdown 2
Transformers War for Cybertron

PC
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age Awakening
Just Cause 2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
Mass Effect 2 (Renegade)
Bad Company 2
Red Faction Guerrilla

Wii
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Other M
Okami
No More Heroes

PSP
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

PS2
Kingdom Hearts
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:27:19 AM by CeeKay » Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 12:19:05 PM »

Determined to knock out some of my backlog. Made some good progress last year. Then I got more stuff...

Finished:
1. Halo 3 (360) - January
2. Soldier of Fortune: Payback (PC) - January
3. The Orange Box: HL2 (360) - February
4. God of War 3 (PS3) - March
5. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (360) Single Player - April
6. ICO (PS2 via PS3) - April
7. SW: Republic Commando (PC) - May
8. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) - August
9. Call of Duty: World at War (360) - August
10. Halo: Reach (360) - September
11. Call of Duty: World at War (Veteran) (360) - September
12. Halo: Reach (Legendary solo) (360) - September
13. Medal of Honor (360) - October
14. Call of Duty: Black Ops (360) - November
15. Enslaved (360) - November
16. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Veteran) (360) - December

Playing:
Dead Space (360)
BC2 MP (360) - Periodically
Halo 3: ODST (360) - Legendary replay
Fallout 3 (PC)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)

FEAR: Perseus Mandate (PC) - stalled
CoD:MW2 (360) Back to MP for now.
Dragon Quest IV (DS) - On my downtime...
Dragon Age: Origins 360 - stalled
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 01:42:02 AM by Kagath » Logged

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 03:27:58 PM »

Reserving my spot, last year is here.  Only 9 games finished in 2009...amazing what having a kid does to your gaming time.  I'm guessing I'll probably come in around the same this year.

FINISHED IN 2010
-  Prey (PC - Jan 2) - B-:  For an FPS to keep me interested enough to play it all the way through is pretty amazing.  I think Prey had a good combination of a unique mechanic (the anit-grav stuff), decent enough story, and short enough length to maintain my attention.  It started to feel very same-y towards the end, and the weapons felt incredibly underpowered throughout, but I still had a pretty good time with it - especially for $2.50.  This is the first FPS I've completed since Bioshock.  About 9 hours.
-  Final Fantasy VII (PSP - Jan 17) - A:  I know it's cool to hate on FF VII now, and I will freely admit it hasn't aged well, but after my third playthrough, I can still officially say this is my favorite game of all time.  I have very rose-colored glasses when it comes to this one, but I still adore the characters and story, and think the materia system is one of the finest combat system to come out of a FF game.  Final save was around 41 hours, plus another 1.5 hours in the Northern crater, so I'll say 43 hours total.
-  Mass Effect 2 (360 - Feb 6) - A:  Fixed nearly every problem with the first game, and told an incredible story.  Slight knock for the lame planet scanning, but otherwise superb.  Highest review score I've given to date.  27 hours on the first playthrough as a Paragon, 29 on the second as a Renegade.
-  Vandal Hearts:  Flame of Judgement (360 - Feb 8 ) - C+:  Played like 'My First SRPG' and was - by far - the easiest SRPG I've ever played.  Levelling system was pretty fun though, and I liked it enough to finish it.  Around 14 hours.
-  Space Miner (iPhone - Feb 24) - B+:  A very fun Asteroids clone that integrates some ship upgrading features.  Loses some steam towards the end, since you end up with a shit-ton of money and nothing to spend it on.  Fantastic effort for iPhone though.  8.5 hours.
-  Final Fantasy XIII (360 - April 10) - A-:   My only real complaint being that after spending so many hours with such a tight, well-told story, I thought it lost a ton of momentum once the world opened up in Chapter 11.  I also wish the characters would have been balanced a little better, as I ended up using Light, Fang, and Hope solely for the last 25-30 hours because they were, by far, the most effective group.  Kinda made me forget about the other characters, which is part of the reason why I wasn't nearly as interested in the story.  That said, I really enjoyed the new direction they took both with combat and story, and applaud them for trying something new and different.  For the most part, it was a huge success in my book.  63.5 hours.
-  Chaos Rings (iPhone - April 26) - A-:  The best RPG available on the iPhone.  Doesn't mean much given the competition, but CR was really quite fun.  Looked and felt a lot like FFVIII, and the graphics, music, and combat were excellent.  Got really easy towards the end though, which knocked it down a couple pegs.  Still, very fun and I'll be playing through it again with a different set of characters.  15 hours so far, between a couple play-throughs.  91%
-  Bioshock 2 (360 - May 14) - A-:  As with the original game, I thoroughly enjoyed it, but was ready for it to end by the time everything wrapped up.  I think the gameplay was a little better this time, but never could quite get over how non-threatening Lamb felt as a villain.  Still the only console FPS series I've ever completed.  Much better ending this time (played as a good guy).  No timer, but I'd guess around 10 hours.
-  Dragon's Lair (iPhone - May 14) - C:  I'm only putting this one on here because I've wanted to beat this game for 27 years now, and was finally able to do it thanks to the magic of infinite lives.  Great Bluth graphics, but crappy controls.  Only took about an hour.
-  Nier (360 - June 19) - A:  Maybe it was become I came into it with absolutely zero expectations, but Nier is a stunning game that completely blew me away.  It's a strange mish-mash of every genre under the sun, but is so beautifully done that you can't help but like it.  A true hidden gem, to be sure, and I'd put it among my favorites on the 360.  25 hours between two playthroughs.
-  Persona 3 PSP - (PSP - August 29) - B-:  Thought it was a good game, but not great...whichever site named it "best RPG of the decade" is insane.  For everything that I really liked about it (setting, story, characters, Social Links mechanic, etc), there were just as many things I didn't (the neverending grind of Tartarus, frustration in finding/finishing S-links, etc.).   They could have done the exact same game in about 2/3 of the time by eliminating some of the Tartarus grind.  It was so mindless and so repetitive, that it dragged down the entire rest of the game for me.   Also, not having a single thing I could do in the evenings for the last 2 months of game time was pretty annoying.   Seemed to fly directly in the face of the careful time management required through the rest of the game. (63 hours)
-  Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light - (360 - Sept 1) - B+:  An interesting new take on Lara.  The sidescrolling platform action was much funner than I expected, and both the graphics and level design were outstanding.  A little short, but certainly worth the $15.  (8 hours)
-  Bayonetta - (360 - Sept 25) - B+:  Completely absurd and utterly ridiculous, in the best sense of both words.  A silky smooth combat system wrapped in a silly character and a completely incomprehensible story.  Close to outdoing God of War for sheer spectacle, and a blast from start to finish.  Would have been an A if I could have understood even a little of what the hell was going on. (10 hours)
-  Minecraft - (PC - Sept 25) - A-:  There's no way to ever actually "finish" this game, but after building 3-4 massive castles in different worlds, I'm going to go ahead and put it on the list.  After the initial learning curve, this is one of the funnest games I have ever played.  My only gripe is that I wish the game would provide a bit more info on how to craft things, as turning to wiki sites every 10 seconds gets a little old.  No timer, but I'd say I've probably spent north of 40 hours with it.
-  Fable III - (360 - November 6) - B-:  Like all the two other Fable games, this was a decently fun romp with some serious flaws.  The final act was lame, felt very rushed, and the game just sort of ended without any real satisfying conclusion.  An OK game, but certainly nothing I'm going to return to later.  17 hours.
-  Rimelands:  Hammer of Thor - (iPhone - December 1) - B-:  Only the second iPhone RPG I've played to conclusion.  Has a very unique and fun dice rolling combat mechanic.  Suffers from lack of variety and balance issues though, as I don't think I was challenged at all for the last 3-4 hours.  And they literally forgot to put in an ending.  You defeat the boss and...nothing happens.  No ending screen, no closing video, nothing.  Would probably be a B+ game if they had bothered to finish it.  9 hours.
-  Dissidia Final Fantasy - (PSP - December 6) - A:  It took about 15 hours to finally "click", but one it did, I'm not sure I enjoyed a game more this year.  A deep, complex, and remarkable combat system married to an RPG structure that only Squeenix could pull off.  Story was lame, but the fighting engine more than made up for it.  20 hours this year, on top of the 20 I already played last year.
-  Infinity Blade - (iPhone - December 28) - B-:  A remarkable piece of technology, even if the gameplay is somewhat lacking.  Basically a medieval version of Punch-Out, but fighting the same 6-7 enemies in the same environments over and over again wears a bit thin.  Certainly a fun diversion though, and a good way to show off what the iPhone 4 is capable of. Probably about 6 hours.
-  Thief Deadly Shadows (PC - December 29) - A+:  This is my "old school replay" for this year.  I beat Thief DS back when it was released in 2004, but always wanted to do it again using a hi-res texture pack.  I absolutely adore the gameplay in this series, and this "console-ified" version is no exception.  A brilliant game, and I absolutely cannot wait to revisit this franchise.  About 16 hours.

Currently Playing
-  Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS)
-  Eternal Legacy (IP)
-  Aralon (IP)

Played and Discarded
-  Gyromancer (360) - A decent game and fairly addicting, but so much wasted potential here.  I did manage to get all the way to the end boss, then got so frustrated with the stupid-ass reverse twist crap, that I simply gave up.  I spent 15+ hours perfecting the spatial awareness of twisting gems in one specific direction, then you want me to completely change it for the one final battle?  Uh, no thanks. (15 hours)
-  Buzz!  Quiz World (PSP) - I didn't think it was possible to make a simple trivia game this un-fun, but Buzz! QW somehow managed.  The second lowest review score I've ever given a game. (3 hours)
-  Indigo Prophecy (PC) - Somehow got stuck in the opening area, and spent 2 hours figuring out what the hell I was supposed to do to advance.  Might have hit a bug (was supposed to find a knife, but there was nothing to find), which is not exactly encouraging to find a gamebreaker that early on.  Glad it was only a couple bucks. (1 hour)
-  King's Bounty:  Armored Princess (PC) - Loved the original KB, but maybe I just burned out on it.  This one didn't really grab me for some reason.  Kept having to force myself to play and wasn't really having any fun. (2 hours)
-  Kurulin Fusion (PSP) - A prime example of how not to make a Tetris clone.  Even the Uematsu take on Bach couldn't save this turd.
-  Majesty 2 (PC) - If it had a sandbox mode, it would have been perfect.  Unfortunately, scripted missions are teh suck. (3 hours)
-  Lunar Silver Star Harmony (PSP) - Good old-school RPG, but a little too basic for my tastes...especially coming straight from FF XIII. (12 hours)
-  Resonance of Fate (360) - A very complex combat system with some great ideas.  Unfortunately, the game explains nothing about it and leaves the player to completely figure it out on their own, while having massive difficulty spikes.  I like what they did, it simply ended up too frustrating for me.  (8 hours)
-  Darksiders (360) - I found the setting to be very bland, and the gameplay to be little more than a rather boring God of War knockoff. (3 hours)
-  The Force Unleashed (360) - A decent combat system marred by ridiculously awful level design and some of the stupidest puzzles I've ever seen.   (3 hours)
-  Batman:  Arkham Asylum (360) - This is a game that I really should like, but I just can't get past how much I really dislike Batman as a character.  Also not crazy about playing the whole game in "detective mode" and the constant "now what do I do" feeling.  (3 hours)
-  Fire Emblem:  Shadow of the Dragon (DS) - Just not my style of SRPG.  (1 hour)
-  Final Fantasy VIII (PSP) - My third try at this one, and I just can't bring myself to push through.  Great graphics, incredible music, and a fantastic junction system are bogged down by dull characters, a boring story, and that f**king horrific "draw" system. (16 hours)
-  What Have I Done To Deserve This, My Lord 2 (PSP) - I simply just don't understand this game at all.  After 5 hours, I still can't even get past the tutorial levels.  Possibly the most frustration I've ever experienced with a game.
-  Borderlands (360) - Got about halfway through this one before realizing there really isn't anything but the grind, and it's to the point where everything is starting to look exactly the same.
I'll give them credit though, this is - by far - the longest an FPS outside of the Thief series has kept my attention.  They absolutely nailed the loot whoring aspect, and did a great job with the "just one more mission" structure.  Probably the closest thing to Diablo I've seen. (16 hours)
-  Fable II (second playthrough) (360) - Tried playing an evil character, and got about halfway through before becoming bored.  Funny how everyone running away from you screaming is just as annoying as everyone running up to you in adoration.  Suppose I could strike a happy medium, but where's the fun in that?  (9 hours)
-  Brutal Legend (360) - As awesome as the setting and music are, the actual gameplay is simply awful.  The combat is dull, the RTS segments are horrid, and even the driving controls suck.  Thought I'd like this one...not so much.  (2 hours)
-  Puzzle Quest 2 (360) - Not bad, but not great either.  There's a bit of genre burnout here, as I'm pretty worn out on match-3 puzzlers.  Gave it a 79. (10 hours)
-  Puzzle Kingdoms (PC) - A surprisingly fun twist on the standard Puzzle Quest formula.  Awfully difficult, though. (3 hours)
-  Y's Seven (PSP) - Combat was decent enough, but everything else about it was so cliche that it was tough to keep any interest (8 hours)
-  Starcraft 2 (PC) - This officially confirms that RTS games just simply aren't my thing.  I found myself either bored or overwhelmed or both on a consistent basis. (4 hours)
-  Final Fantasy IX (PSP) - I'd been looking forward to replaying this for a really long time, but for some reason, it just didn't grab me at all the second time around.  Put in about 5 hours before getting bored and moving on to different things.
-  Grotesque Tactics (PC) - A bit of promise in this SRPG, but marred with bugs, slowdowns, terrible Engrish, and very limited character options.  (3 hours)
-  Lego Indiana Jones (360) - Didn't grab me nearly as much as Lego Star Wars.  Just felt kinda 'meh'. (2 hours)
-  Fallout:  New Vegas (PC) - Constant bugs aside, FO:NV just never really got me interested.  It was just MOTS, and I was completely bored within 5 hours.
-  Deathspank (360) - I know I'm in the minority here, but I thought Deathspank was painfully unfunny and some of the mechanics (i.e. the slowly regenerating health items) were endlessly frustrating.  I came in really expecting to like this one, but came away very disappointed.
-  Poker Night at the Inventory - Fun to play with Sam, Strongbad, & Tycho, but the poker game itself is pretty lacking.  A diversion, at best. (3 hours)
-  Left 4 Dead 2 - Another 'meh' Valve FPS.  Maybe it's funner playing co-op, but that's never really been my thing.  Single player is lame. (1 hour)
-  Tropico 3 - Steep, steep learning curve with very little explanation.  I plunk down a factory, why can't I get any workers?  I plop down housing structures because that seems to be what the people want, why doesn't anyone live in them?  Frustrating...need to spend more time with it to see if I can figure it out.  (2 hours)
Final Fantasy XIV - I didn't hate this MMO as much as some people, but to say it's an utter disaster would be a gross understatement.  2 months after launch, they sacked the entire management team, apologized to the players, and told everybody they could play for free until they got it fixed.  There's a decent game in there somewhere, but the launch of this thing was an absolute clusterfuck.  Around 10 hours.
-  Valkyria Chronicles 2 - A great strategy title, but the military setting just doesn't click with me at all.  Recycling environments also get dull quickly, and the story is meh.  12 hours.
-  Civ V - Didn't click with me at all, for some reason.  I never could get the hang of combat, and everything about the game just felt slow and cumbersome.  The piss-poor worker AI (workers can't build a road if something walks in their path) was a constant frustration.  (3 hours)
-  Serious Sam HD - Still fun for some mindless shooter action, but gets quickly repetitive and boring.  A fun distraction, at best.  2 hours.
-  Recettear:  An Item Shop Tale - A unique take on a JRPG, but I wish it would have provided more details.  The tutorial is bare bones, and you're left to figure out a lot on your own.  It's fun and the item selling/buying is addicting, but I've had a hard time getting overly enthused to play it.  Will need to go back and spend more time with this one during a lull.  4 hours.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 02:56:10 AM by Gratch » Logged

Larraque

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 03:34:12 PM »

Finished nothing so far. :-)
warning

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »

I'll reserve my spot.  I finished a buttload of games (24 total) in 2009.

What's really crazy is I've finished 73 games (all the way through to the ending credits) from 2006-2009.

January - Torchlight (PC)
February - System Shock 2 (PC), Thief: Deadly Shadows (PC), Mass Effect 2 (PC)
March - Mass Effect (PC), Mass Effect 2 (PC) for the 2nd time!, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:59:49 AM by warning » Logged
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »

Reserved.  Finished 4 last year.  Lowest total ever.

Mass effect 2
Dead rising case zero
Heavy rain
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 12:27:06 PM by ATB » Logged
Reemul

Knock Knock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 04:33:16 PM »

I don't think i finished anything last year, this year to a better result, especially with all the stuff bought on steam.

Well this is already an improvement on last year  icon_biggrin

Games Finished

PC

Modern Warfare 2
Mass Effect 2

PS3

IPOD

Space Miner

« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 04:22:58 PM by Reemul » Logged

metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 04:37:36 PM »

i had a decent enough year last year,some greats like Batman,Assassins Creed 2...and i had a good year with Xbox Live Arcade titles as well,like Sam and Max,Wallace and Gromit,Monkey Island

i will reserve my spot also,i aim to play alot

Games Finished

Games Currently Playing
Final Fantasy 9(PS1)
Lost Odyssey(360)
Just Cause(360)
Crackdown(360)
Silent Hill:Homecoming(360)

Games started but abandoned

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
motodd
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »

I finished 24 last year although most of them were in the last three months of the year. Hope to finish the same if not more this year.

FINISHED

Star Wars The Force Unleashed (360) - 01/05/10
Night at the Museum 2 (360) - 01/24/10
Assassin's Creed II (360) - 01/31/10
The Conduit (Wii) - 02/04/10
DJ Hero (360) 100%/All 5 stars on medium -  02/09/10
Dante's Inferno (PS3) - 02/20/10
Bioshock 2 (360) - 03/10/10
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (360) - 03/14/10
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (360) - 03/20/10
Fallout 3 (360) - 04/26/10
Splinter Cell: Conviction (360) - 05/07/10
Red Dead Redemption (360) - 06/14/10
Aliens vs Predator (360) - 07/10/10
Terminator Salvation (360) - 07/15/10
GTA IV: The Lost & Damned (360) - 07/23/10
Borderlands (360) - 08/15/10
Halo: Reach (360) - 10/12/10
Jurassic The Hunted (360) - 10/20/10
Castlevania Lords of Shadow (360) - 11/07/10
Limbo (360) - 11/10/10
Need for Speed Most Wanted (360) - 11/15/10
Dragon Age: Origins (360) - 12/02/10
CSI: Hard Evidence (360) - 12/10/10
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:22:50 AM by motodd » Logged
leo8877

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 04:45:45 PM »

My Final 2009 List

January
God of War Collection: God of War 2 (PS3)
Darksiders (360)

February
Mass Effect 2 (360)
Bioshock 2 (360)
Aliens vs. Predator (360)

March
God of War III (PS3)

September
Halo: Reach (360)

October
Medal of Honor (360)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3)
The Force Unleashed II (360)

November
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (360)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 04:33:50 AM by leo8877 » Logged
naednek
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 04:46:52 PM »

Gaming in 2009:The good year

This this is the most games I've finished in a year.  Figured I'd get all of my gaming done before the baby arrives.  18 games finished.  I'd be happy to finish at least 5 this year.

Gaming 2010

Games Finished

Assassins Creed 2 4/10/2010
Splinter Cell Conviction 05/07/2010
Red Dead Redemption 06/26/2010
Halo Reach 10/15/2010
Alan Wake 11/6/2010
Call of Duty Black Ops 11/29/10

PC
Dragon Age: Origins 01/20/2010
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 03/30/2010
Mass Effect 2 07/11/2010
Starcraft 2 08/21/10
Mafia 2 09/04/10

PS3

Currently Playing

PS3
God of War Collection

PC
Alpha Protocol
Dragon Age Awakenings

Games I gave up on, but might play later
Brothers in Arms Hells Highway PC
Space Siege PC
Resistance 2 PS3
Halo ODST
Battlefield: Bad Company
Need for Speed Shift
Brutal Legends
Wolfenstein
Torchlight
Borderlands
Dawn of Discovery Gold
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 02:09:52 PM by naednek » Logged
biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 05:10:25 PM »

Finished 42  eek games last year.

Nintendo DS

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (Jan 23rd)

XBOX360

Terminator Salvation (4/8) Perfect Achievement !
Assassin's Creed (6/8) Finally !
F.E.A.R.  (6/16)
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (6/28)
Silent Hill: Homecoming (7/14) Perfect Achievement!
Halo ODST (9/25)

PS3

Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time (6/2)
God of War III (7/18)
Uncharted 2 (8/30)

PC
StarCraft 2 (9/5) Wow, great game and worth the wait! Can't wait for the next chapter!

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 03:13:43 AM by biggercup » Logged
Nonnahob

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 05:12:48 PM »

Holding my spot here for 2010.

I finished 6 games last year. Hoping to do 10'ish this year.

**Edit**

Finished in 2010
Mass Effect 2 ((Paragon) January 1st playthrough, March 2nd playthrough)
Batman Arkham Asylum (January)
COD MW2 (normal, then veteran (February))
Darksiders (February)
Assassins Creed 2 (March)
BFBC2 (April)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:52:10 PM by Nonnahob » Logged

X360 - Nonnahob

A few nights ago I played a while with Hardon and we had a good time. - PhillyPeteRock
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 05:25:26 PM »

Holding my spot too. 

I finished 5 games in 2009. 

Probably do about the same this year as we're expecting another baby!

Wake up.
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 05:48:51 PM »

Games beaten in 2010.

1.  Red Faction: Guerrilla (1/1/2010)
2.  Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (1/5/2010 - veteran difficulty, 1000 of 1000 achievement points)
3.  Army of Two: The 40th Day (1/17/2010 - normal difficulty; 1/30/2010 - contractor difficulty)
4.  1 vs. 100 (200 of 200 achievement points, 1/23/2010)
5.  Call of Duty Classic (2/2/2010)
6.  Bayonetta (2/6/2010)
7.  Bioshock (2/11/2010)
8.  Dante's Inferno (2/15/2010 - defeated game, 1000 of 1000 achievement points)
9.  Heavy Rain (3/8/2010)
10.  Katamari Forever (4/8/2010)
11.  Battlefield Bad Company 2 (4/11/2010)
12.  God of War (4/14/2010)
13.  Aliens vs Predator (4/19/2010 - Marine campaign; 4/24/2010 - Alien campaign; 4/25/2010 - Predator campaign)
14.  New Super Mario Brothers Wii (5/16/2010)
15.  X-Men Origins: Wolverine (5/24/2010)
16.  Super Mario Galaxy (5/26/2010)
17.  Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (6/23/2010)
18.  No More Heroes 2 (7/7/2010)
19.  Terminator: Salvation (7/14/2010)
20.  God of War 2 (7/22/2010)
21.  Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (8/13/2010)
22.  Dead Rising 2: Case Zero (9/2/2010)
23.  Halo 3: ODST (9/11/2010)
24.  Halo: Reach (9/15/2010 - normal; 10/6/2010 - legendary)
25.  Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (9/30/2010)
26.  Transformers: War for Cybertron (10/12/2010 - Decepticon; 10/18/2010 - Autobot)
27.  Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (10/29/2010)
28.  Medal of Honor (11/12/2010)
29.  Doritos Crash Course (12/18/2010)
30.  NBA Jam (Classic Campaign - 12/23/2010)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:44:12 AM by pr0ner » Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »

18 games finished in 2009...up five from the previous year, and the same as 2007.  we'll see how this year turns out...

Finished

Assassin's Creed 2 - January 1
Darksiders - January 16
Mass Effect 2 - February 16 - Paragon Sentinel, Perfect Ending
Heavy Rain - March 10
God of War 3 - March 20
Dragon Age: Awakenings (PC) - May 5
Red Dead Redemption - June 13
Transformers: War for Cybertron - June 26
Final Fantasy XIII - August 21
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty - September 6
Halo: Reach - September 15 - Heroic
Rock Band 3 - November 27 - Expert Guitar Career
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - December 1

In Progress

Metal Gear Solid:Peacewalker
Bioshock 2
Crysis
Little Big Planet
DiRT 2
Dead Space
Ninja Gaiden 2
Final Fantasy XII
Puzzle Quest
(PSP)
Orange Box (HL2, Episodes 1 & 2)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Prey
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 05:33:27 AM by disarm » Logged

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 09:00:50 PM »

Reserved for future

Finished
Dark Void - got the 1k on it too.  great B game in execution and story.  very under-rated imo, but it does have it's warts
Saboteur - 1k on this one too.  sad that this is both Pandemic's last and best game.  as if one needed another reason to hate EA.
ME2 - despite what it lacks, it makes up for it with all the new stuff it does and how well it does it.  more proof that bioware rocks
BF BC2 - loved the sp campaign and the mp too.
SC Conviction - good stealth action game, if nothing too much like the other SC games.
Just Cause 2 - really loved the destruction. 
Red Dead Redemption - my personal goty
Terminator Salvation - admittedly, an easy 1k and not worth playing beyond that point
Sacred 2 - after a year of time off, i went back to beat the main quest.  pretty addictive at times
Winterbottom - decent take on the time-twist puzzler
Transformers WFC - enjoyed this despite some rough spots in the campaign
Crackdown 2 - the grooves wore of of this tired retread.
Mafia 2 - not up to the standards of the first but enjoyable while it lasted
Darkstar 1 - 1k'ed it, more due to stubbornness than real enjoyment
TC HAWX 2 - not as good as the first.
Brothers in Arms: HH
Halo Reach - finished twice
Medal of Honor - not my favorite sp experience, but decent enough.
Enslaved - played half of it, stalled, came back and finished it. 
Force Unleashed 2 - half baked sequel with too much flash and not enough substance
Turtles in time - nice enough for a distraction and a good view on how much has changed.
Call of Duty: BlOps - short and decent sp campaign.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.  awesome all the way through and worthy of the end of year praise

still to be won:
FONV - not likely to finish but i'll have a good time while it lasts
Scott Pilgrim - damn last boss with his weak attacks
Divinity 2 - much harder to hold my attention now that the pc version has been improved.

Shelved:
AVP - motion sickness is rare for me in games, but this one had me up for hours after i played it.
Bioshock 2 - the sequel no one wanted when it was announced gets to prove how wrong it was to count it out.  
Stalker: Call of Pripyat - finally, the vision of stalker we were always promised, 5 years after we all drooled over the previews.  
Fable 3 - not impressed with the new direction.
Dead Rising 2 - despite how much i should like this game, it doesn't hold my interest.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 05:32:58 AM by Caine » Logged

DamageInc

Starts with s and ends with litting their throats

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 01:51:48 AM »

Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed 2 (Full 1000)
Darksiders (745, Normal)
Mass Effect 2 (925, Normal) (Restarted at level 28 on Veteran to get to 30)
Bioshock 2 (765, Normal)
Borderlands (810, level 40 solo)
Battlefield: Bad Co 2 (985, MP - Lvl 25)
Left 4 Dead 2 (325)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (530)
Splinter Cell: Conviction (880, Realistic completed on everything except Last Stand (did one map so far))
Just Cause 2 (795, 51% total completion on Normal)
Red Dead Redemption (730, 98.5% total completion, lvl 21 MP)
Alan Wake (620)

DLC

PS3

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (replay) (50%)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (54%)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) (47%)
Heavy Rain (62%)
God of War III (71%)

Currently Playing

On Deck

2009 Final List
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:53:53 PM by DamageInc » Logged

The freaks come out at nine and it's twenty to ten
Qantaga

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 02:04:03 AM »

Games Finished

Demon's Souls (PS3) - Jan. 10
White Knight Chronicles (PS3) - Feb. 28  (although I'm still tinkering with the GeoNet even after finishing the main story).

Currently Playing

Little Big Planet (PS3)
Divinity 2 (360)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
Disgaea 3 (PS3)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS3/PSN)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
Torchlight (PC)
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS)  

I'm not sure how many I'll actually finish this year, but maybe this thread will be a good motivator for me. I do know that I will be adding a lot more games to the Currently Playing list in the very near future. smile
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 10:39:15 PM by Qantaga » Logged

Xbox Live: Sukaro
PSN: Suroka

Until I die I'll sing these songs on the shores of Babylon
Still looking for a home in a world where I belong

~Switchfoot
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 06:30:02 AM »

Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360)
Wet (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed II (Xbox 360)
Space Miner (iPhone)
Just Cause 2 (Xbox 360)
Transformers: War for Cybertron (Xbox 360)
Fable 2 (Xbox 360)
Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360)
Monkey Island 2: Special Edition (Xbox 360)
Mafia II (Xbox 360)
Dead Space (Xbox 360)
Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360)
007 Blood Stone (Xbox 360)

--------
This space for rent.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:00:04 AM by whiteboyskim » Logged

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 08:25:37 AM »

My goal for last year was to finish at least two games a month, one of which was an RPG.  I fell short (especially on the RPG part) but still managed to finish a respectable 23 games.  I finished at least one game on each platform I play (360, PS3, PSP, DS, XBox, Gamecube, PS2, and PC) except my 2-month-old Wii.  I also finished 72 casual games, short of my 2008 total of 75.  I'm hoping this year to finish at least 25 regular games and 75 casual games for a total of 100.

Games Finished
===========
Stuntman : Ignition (360) - 405G
Prey (PC)
Portal (PC)
Assassin's Creed (360) - 795G
101-in-1 Explosive Megamix (DS)
Prince of Persia (360) - 750G
Shadow Complex (XBLA) - 14 hours - 145G
Titan Quest : Immortal Throne (PC) - 59 hours
Ape Escape 3 (PS2) - 20 hours - 80% complete
Resistance : Fall of Man (PS3)
Dragon Quest IV : Chapters of The Chosen (DS) - 53 hours
Age of Zombies (PSP Mini)
Red Faction : Guerrilla (360) - 36 hours - 550G
Nostalgia (DS) - 49 hours
inFAMOUS (PS3) - 61% of trophies
Guitar Hero 2 (PS2) - Medium
Spider-Man : Web of Shadows (360) - 745G
Rock Band (360) - Medium Guitar - 90G
Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands (360) - 865G
Serious Sam HD : The First Encounter (360) - 30G
Dragon Quest Swords : The Masked Queen & The Tower of Mirrors (Wii) - 12 hours

Casual Games Finished - 61
Spoiler for Hiden:
Ashton's Family Resort, Pizza Chef, Mystery Case Files : Dire Grove, Megaplex Madness, Natalie Brooks - Secrets of Treasure House, Farm Mania, Avenue Flo, Delicious : Emily's Holiday Season, Find Your Way Own Home, Flower Paradise, Lucy's Expedition, Big City Adventure : Sydney, Valerie Porter & The Scarlet Scandal, Party Planner, 4 Elements, Department 42 : Mystery of The Nine, Murder, She Wrote, First Class Flurry, Big City Adventure : Vancouver, Cooking Academy 2, Penny Dreadfuls : Sweeney Todd, Plan It Green, Jenny's Fish Shop, Insider Tales : The Stolen Venus, My Kingdom For The Princess, Ancient Quest of Saqqarah, Escape From Paradise, Diner Dash 5 : Boom, Puppet Show : Mystery of Joyville, Turbo Fiesta, Leeloo's Talent Agency, Be A King, Magic Farm, Dream Chronicles 2 : The Eternal Maze, Jessica's Cupcake Cafe, Wendy's Wellness, Nightshift Legacy : The Jaguar's Eye, Little Shop : Memories, Peggle Nights, Amelie's Cafe, Masters of Mystery : Crime of Fashion, Delicious 2, Treasure Seekers : Visions of Gold, Slingo Quest : Hawaii, Super Smasher, Carrie The Caregiver 3, Magic Ball 3, Nightfall Mysteries : Curse of The Opera, Shutter Island, Cake Shop 2, Fishdom : Spooky Splash, Around The World In 80 Days, Mystery PI : The London Caper, Nancy Drew Dossier : Lights, Camera, Curses!, Aerie : Spirit of The Forest, Campfire Legends : The Babysitter, Amazing Finds, Heart's Medicine : Season One, Crazy Cooking, Flux Family Secrets : The Ripple Effect, Hotel Dash : Suite Success
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 01:21:09 PM by EddieA » Logged

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »

It's my first time participating in a thread like this, so there won't be any links to previous threads. Suffice to say, if I had made a list for 2009, it would have been absolutely massive. I bought and completed about 25 PS3-games alone, not to mention playtime on the Wii and PC.

Games Finished in 2010

PC
  • Mass Effect - My second playthrough, this time as a female Renegade.
  • Mass Effect 2 - Played through it as a Paragon character imported from ME1.
  • Crysis for the second time. With my new rig I wanted to see the game in its full glory with all details on. I really like it, and the much criticized alien levels aren't bad at all (and only lasted about 2 hours this time). I've never played this game on anything less than the highest difficulty level, as Crysis handled those exactly right. Delta feels like it's supposed to feel.
  • Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword - I guess you're never really finished with this game, but at least I finished one entire playthrough and won a space race victory in 2024 on the difficulty above the basic one. I could tell I've lost a lot of my skills in this game since I played the original version a couple of years back.
  • Machinarium
  • Another World Anniversary Edition - Short but sweet. Also way less forgiving than I remembered.
  • GTA: The Lost and Damned
  • GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony
  • Gears of War
  • Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
  • Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
  • Mafia 2
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  • Dead Rising 2 - Got the S-ending on my second playthrough.
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Back to the Future - Episode 1

PS3
  • Heavy Rain - An absolutely fantastic experience.
  • Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares DLC - Short but sweet. Feels a lot like RE1 in many ways.
  • Assassin's Creed 2: Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities DLC
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Rock Band 3 - Yeah, I know you can't really "finish" it, but it still told me I had completed it and I got a credits sequence. Besides, I've played it for like a gazillion hours.

Xbox 360
  • Fable 2 - Finished as a goody two-shoes.
  • Halo 3 - Great fun with good pacing until the final two missions, where everything collapsed; Endless respawning, unfun enemies and unforgiving checkpoint placement.
  • Gears of War 2
  • Alan Wake
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Shadow Complex
  • Limbo

Wii
  • House of the Dead Overkill

PSP

DS
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 12:02:19 PM by TiLT » Logged
Jumangi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 12:41:55 AM »

Games Finished:

Red Faction Guerilla(PC)
Mass Effect(PC, Replay)
Dawn of War II
Crysis Warhead
Assasins Creed II
Modern Warfare 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Halo: ODST
Bioshock 2
Aliens Vs Predator
Dante's Inferno
Alan Wake
GoW: Ghost of Sparta

# Finished Previous Years:
2009: 14
2008: 10
2007: 11
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 12:09:37 AM by Jumangi » Logged
Glycerine

Why so serious?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 11:36:31 PM »

Finished
---------
Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves (PS3)
Dragon Age : Origins (PC) x2
Mass Effect 2 (360)
Bioshock 2 (PC)
Borderlands (PC)
Borderlands - Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC (360)
Borderlands - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC (PC)
Fallout 3 (PC)
Red Dead Redemption (360)
God of War 3 (PS3)
StarCraft 2 (PC)
Halo : Reach (360)
Fable 2 (360)
Dead Rising 2 (PC)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:26:48 PM by Glycerine » Logged
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 11:40:01 PM »

Jan. 29 - inFamous [PS3]
Feb. 7 - Halo 3: ODST [360]
Feb. 21 - Bioshock 2 [360]
Mar. 28 - Uncharted 2 [PS3]
Apr. 21 - Batman: Arkham Asylum [PS3]
May 30 - Resident Evil 5 [360]
July 27 - Mass Effect [360]
Nov. 29 - Mass Effect 2 [360]
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:05:36 PM by Laner » Logged
Enigma
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 05:45:59 AM »

PC:
Red Faction Guerrilla (A)
Plants vs. Zombies - great fun
Mass Effect
Battlefield 2: Bad Company (single player campaign...short but fun)
Mass Effect 2 (A+)
Starcraft 2 (sp campaign)

PS3:
Uncharted 2
Assassin's Creed 2

DS:

Playing....
Dragon Age PC
Red Faction Guerrilla Marauder Missions PC
Just Cause 2
Borderlands? kinda lost interest on this

Started but on the shelf....
Demon's Souls
Bayonetta
Dead Space
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:58:09 PM by Enigma » Logged

Now Playing:
PS3: Demon Souls
PC:   Diablo III, Saints Row 3, Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery)
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 07:41:42 AM »

Starting 360 Gamerscore - 17510

Doneskies!
-Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst - after getting halfway through twice, finally finished it.
-Lego Batman - 610gs - Normally I'd call this done after getting 100%, but it was really annoying me, I'd long finished the story, and found a canister I couldn't get the game to let me get, so I'm done with this and all other Lego _____ games forever. 1/9
-Bayonetta - 410gs - Not actually done with this, as I have a ton more unlocks to play with, but finished the first playthrough on normal.  1/16
-Mass Effect - 40 hours - PC.  1/31
-Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst - Last year, I got 2/3 though and ran into a showstopper bug whose fix required restarting the game. 5 hours. 2/13
-Mass Effect 2 - 43 hours - PC  2/15
-Bioshock - 15 hours? - PC 2/22  Finally got around to finishing it!
-Heavy Rain - 9 hours - PS3 2/27
-Darksiders - 15 hours - 685gs - 360 3/1
-Mystery Case Files Dire Grove - 4 hours 3/2
-Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - ~10 hours - 485gb - Obviously still playing MP - 3/13
-God of War 2 - 12 hours - 57% trophies (though I got all but 7) - PS3 - 3/15
-Dante's Inferno - 6 hours - 710gs - 6 hours - 360 - 3/18
-God of War 3 - 8.5 hours - 55% trophies - PS3 - 3/28
-Fallout 3 - 93 hours (half was last year) - 1080gs - 360 - 4/28 Finished main story and all DLC.
-Super Mario Galaxy - no idea - Wii - 5/31 - 101 stars, taking a break, probably come back later
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 06:04:42 PM by Chaz » Logged

Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 06:53:54 PM »

Games Finished: (holy cow I'm off to a busy gaming year... even finishing games for once!)

Xbox 360:
Dragon Age (1/17/2010, 635gs, no downloaded content)
Beatles Rock Band (January, 165gs, ok I'm not the most dedicated RB player, but I did play through)
Mass Effect 2 (2/7/2010, 835gs)
Bayonetta (2/27/2010, 355gs, only have played through once on normal)
Assassin's Creed 2 (3/12/2010, 810gs with no dlc)
Final Fantasy XIII (4/3/2010, 385gs)
Red Dead Redemption (6/5/2010, 455gs)
Nier (10/2/2010)
Shadow Complex (11/12/2010)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (12/12/2010)

PC:
Starcraft 2 - normal difficulty (8/7/2010)

PSP
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (11/24/2010)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (8/15/2010)
FFVII: Crisis Core (7/1/2010)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:19:50 PM by Azhag » Logged
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »

Finished games in 2008: 28
Gamerscore earned: 9550

Finished games in 2009: 23
Gamerscore earned: 11150 (20700 total)

Finished games in 2010: 25
Gamersore earned: 13290 (33990 total)

Assassin's Creed 2 (X360) - completed 2/27 - 920 GS out of 1000
Call of Duty Classic (X360) - completed 2/28 - 135 GS out of 200
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360) - completed 3/7 - 985 GS out of 1000
Bioshock (X360) - completed 4/3 - 770 GS out of 1100
Darksiders (X360) - completed 4/11 - 665 GS out of 1000
Borderlands (X360) - completed 5/15 - 755 GS out of 1000
Splinter Cell: Conviction (X360) - completed 5/21 - 310 GS out of 1000
Red Dead Redemption (X360) - completed 5/29 - 665 GS out of 1000
Mass Effect 2 (X360) - completed 6/3 - 910 GS out of 1030
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (X360) - completed 6/8 - 350 GS out of 1000
God of War III (PS3) - completed 7/1
Dead Space: Extraction  (Wii) - completed 8/1
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (PSP) - completed 8/14
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (X360) - completed 8/19 - 105 GS out of 200
WET (X360) - completed 8/22 - 450 GS out of 1000
Halo: Reach (X360) - completed 9/17 - 470 GS out of 1000
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (X360) - completed 10/4 - 790 GS out of 1000
Bioshock 2 (X360) - completed 10/6 - 705 GS out of 1000
Heavy Rain (PS3) - completed 10/19
Singularity (X360) - completed 10/27 - 590 GS out of 1000
Fable II (X360) - completed 10/29 - 615 GS out 1000
The Saboteur (X360) - completed 11/5 - 1000GS out of 1000
Call of Duty: Black Ops (X360) - completed 11/13 - 760GS out of 1000
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition (Wii) - completed 12/5
     + Separate Ways  and  Assignment Ada - completed 12/9
A World of Keflings (X360) - completed 12/26 - 90GS out of 200
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 01:30:29 PM by Teggy » Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
WalkingFumble

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 09:34:40 PM »

January:
360 Army of Two: The 40th Day (Normal, Contractor, 665/1000 GS)
360 Assassin's Creed 2 (Complete, 1000/1000 GS)
360 NBA 07 (1000/1000 GS)

February:
360 Wall-E (Complete, 1000/1000 GS)

March:
360 Bad Company 2 (Medium, 955/1180 GS)

April:
360 Dante's Inferno (Medium, 1000/1000 GS)
360 Bioshock 2 (Medium, 850/1150 GS)

June:
360 Backyard Football '10 (1000/1000 GS)

July:
360 OF: Dragoon Rising (Hardcore, 1000/1000 GS)
360 Red Dead Redemption (Complete - 89.2%, 705/1100 GS)

Playing:
360 Call of Duty Classic (Normal, 55/200 GS)

10 Games complete.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:36:07 PM by WalkingFumble » Logged

XBL: I3L00DFUMBLE  -  132,578     |     PSN: WalkingFumble     |     Nintendo Revolution:  1440 9434 2198 4442
semiconscious

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 04:02:51 AM »

final fantasy viii [psp]
final fantasy ix (replay) [psp]
silent hill: shattered memories [psp]
dino crisis [psp]
heavy rain (twice) [ps3]
ace attorney investigations: miles edgeworth [ds]
disgaea 2: dark hero days [psp]
final fantasy xiii [ps3]
shin megami tensei: strange journey [ds]
resonance of fate [ps3]
resident evil 5 gold [ps3]
3d dot game heroes (up to last dungeon) [ps3]
red dead redemption [ps3]
kenka bancho: badass rumble (twice) [psp]
metal gear solid: peace walker [psp]
day of the tentacle (replay) [psp]
secret of monkey island (replay) [psp]
persona 3 portable [psp]
jeanne d'arc [psp]
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:45:26 AM by semiconscious » Logged

"... i'm not against some 'monkey catching'... but i'd rather be collecting pants..."
- snake, 'snake vs monkey' (mgs3:se)
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 07:53:49 AM »

Games Finished:

Mafia (PC)
EngineNo9

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »

Yay, I can finally say that I finished a game!

PC
Borderlands

Currently playing
Too many to list

Sandwiches do fix everything.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2010, 06:24:40 AM »

January

Batman: Arkham Asylum (B+) - had some issues with it here and there, overall a pretty cool experience and great fast-paced story.

February

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle (B) - Disappointed with the sequel of one of my favorites of 2008. It lacked the memorable characters, introduced a frustrating element when playing as another character, and wasn't very fun to play.

March

God of War 3 (A+) was a flawless game. Uncharted 2, the bar has been raised. GOTY, calling it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:05:41 AM by TheMissingLink » Logged

TheMissingLink on PSN
denoginizer

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 06:11:40 PM »

Finished:

Uncharted 2 (PS3)  A
Halo ODST (360) B-
Mass Effect 2 (360) A  
Bioshock 2 (360) A-
Bad Company 2 (360) C+ for single player

In Progress:

Red Dead Redemption (360)
Red Faction Guerrilla (PS3)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:34:04 PM by denoginizer » Logged

Xbox Live Tag: denoginizer
PSN Name: denoginizer
Slammer
BANNED
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010, 10:55:09 PM »

Finished:
Bayonetta - Devil May Cry gameplay, gotta love it
Darksiders - Surprisingly good, can't wait for the inevitable sequel
Dante's Inferno - Definitely God of War 2.5, but does so many things right
Vancouver 2010 - Just awful, why oh why did I keep playing this?
White Knight Chronicles - It kept me sane until FF 13 came out
Final Fantasy XIII - Great upgrade to combat system, great sound, great visuals, story was only weak link imo
God of War III - What an ending to a great story, but is it actually the end?
Samurai Showdown Sen - Took some effort, but finally got the hang of the fighting style
Alpha Protocol - Buggy, but still loved the game
Super Mario Galaxy - Its Mario, what else do I need to say?
Split/Second - The Michael Bay of racing, so much fun blowing up other racers

Currently Playing:
Rock Band 2 (PS3) - Still addicted to drumming...
Super Mario Bros. Wii - Getting my Mario on
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Itsa me, Mario!
De Blob (Wii) - Silly fun
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 05:47:35 PM by Slammer » Logged

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
(When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults.)
Autistic Angel

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2010, 10:21:04 PM »

Reposted from my "How did I miss this existing thread?! disgust" thread ( paranoid ):

January 4 -- Borderlands (360)

Finished my first playthrough as a soldier, mostly focused on shotguns, combat rifles, and maxing out his deployable turret skills.  Good game!  Someday I'll come back to do the DLC, a second playthrough, and experiment with some of the other character classes.

January 25 -- Mass Effect (360)

This was my second complete playthrough, started almost exactly two years after I finished it the first time, and instead of a male Soldier Paragon on Normal, I played as a female Adept Renegade on Hardcore.  Much harder, but also a lot more satisfying than the first game.  I really had to make the best possible use out all of my squad's powers to survive rather than just charging through every encounter with guns blazing.

February 12 -- Darksiders (360)

Man, what a cool game!  Like Zelda recreated with the art style of World of Warcraft and the tone of God of War.  I only finished the story after completing my set of Abyssal Armor and finding three of the four hidden Super Runes.  I never could find the last one, though....

February 19 -- Dragon Age: Origins (PC)

Finished as a Level 22 dual-wielding rogue, and I think this is Bioware's finest game yet!  Most of their games are almost cartoonishly black and white in their idea of morality, but DA forced me to make some really tough calls and made being bad *really* hard to resist.  My final game clock was 71.5 hours and I'm tempted to jump right back in as a new character and do it all again!

-Autistic Angel
Nth Power

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 01:49:36 AM »

Finished in 2010:

PC:
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 1

XBox 360:
Bayonetta
Bioshock 2

Nintendo DS
Mystery Case Files: Millionheir
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Currently Playing:
Deadly Premonition (360)
Assassin's Creed 2 (360)
Mario & Luigi: PiT (DS)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 01:43:24 AM by Nth Power » Logged

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
XBL gamertag: NthPowr
Big Jake

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 04:58:13 PM »

Finished:
Mass Effect (PC)
White Knight Chronicles (PS3)

Working On:
X3: Terran Conflict
Mass Effect 2

On Deck:
a backlog of biblical proportions

The price of great bacon is eternal vigilance.
Rich
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

Games Finished

PC
Call of Duty: World at War
Plants vs. Zombies

PS3
Dante's Inferno

Currently Playing

PC