http://gamingtrend.com
October 20, 2014, 10:50:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Games Finished 2012 -Console and PC Games  (Read 3733 times)
naednek
Global Moderator
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2011, 12:00:07 AM »

Gaming in 2009:The good year
Gaming in 2010: Gaming with the baby
Gaming in 2011 during naps and bedtime

Games Finished
Battlefield 3 PC - 1-8-12
Uncharted 3 PS3 3-3-12
Mass Effect 3 PC 4/4/12
Diablo III PC 5/31/12
Borderlands PC  8/26/12

Currently Playing

Kingdom of Amular PC
Portal 2 PC
Battlefield 3 PC
Skyrim PC
The Witcher 2 PC

Games I gave up on, but might play later
Tropico 4 PC
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:05:58 PM by naednek » Logged
Gratch

GO UTES!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »

Gaming in 2011.  A strange year in that nothing really jumped out as uber-awesome, and an MMO (SWTOR) might be my GOTY.  Never thought I'd say that.  iPhone also became my second most played platform.

FINISHED IN 2012
-  Mass Effect 3 (360 - April 3) - B+ - A fitting finale to the story, but not nearly as strong as ME2.  The strange questing on the Citadel felt very disjointed, and the overall story wasn't nearly as compelling.  Still, it was plenty of fun and the production values were off the charts.  31 hours.
-  Diablo 3 (PC - May 25) - A - No one does hack-n-slash better than Blizz, and D3 was no exception.  Looked amazing, fun story, great gameplay.  62 hours.
-  Journey (PS3 - July 5) - B - Very unique and artistic, and it implemented MP in a way that I actually enjoyed instead of dreading.  2 hours was a bit short for $15 though.
-  God of War 3 (PS3 - July 6) - A - The sheer spectacle of the GoW games is truly something to behold, and this one is no different.  Some fantastic set pieces, awesome combat, great puzzles, and the perfect length.  A stellar first game to knock out on my new PS3.  About 9 hours.
-  Dishonored (PC - Oct 18) - B+ - The closest thing we've seen to Thief since, well, Thief.  Would be a solid A if not for lots and lots of major bugs.  Tried playing through with no-kill, but eventually just gave up and went on a killing rampage.  Was nearly as fun playing that way.  22 hours.
-  Guild Wars 2 (PC - Oct 26) - A- - Maxed out an MMO character for the first time, so I'm going to go ahead and count this one as complete.  Upper level areas had some significant issues with bugs and glitches, but it was otherwise fantastic.  May even roll up an alt to give it another try.  110 hours, so far.
-  Torchlight 2 (PC - Nov 4) - C+ - Same problem that the original TL game had for me.  All the right pieces are there for a fun hack-n-slash, but it has absolutely zero personality.  I had no idea what I was actually trying to accomplish, it was just a bunch of random areas thrown together for collecting loot.  Decent enough to finish, but really only because nothing else was tickling my fancy at the time.  17 hours.
The Unfinished Swan (PS3 - Nov 20) - A+ - There are certain games that are so unique, so fresh, and so interesting that they serve as “rechargers” for my increasingly cynical gaming heart.  There’s so much cookie-cutter crap out there that we forget that games can be truly creative and stimulating.  Unfinished Swan is such a game.  A wonderful, touching, surreal experience for the short time it lasted (3 hours)

Currently Playing
-  Borderlands 2
-  Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)
-  Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
-  Lego LotR

Played and Discarded
-  Skyrim (PC) - Once I get past the "wow, this looks amazing and is fun to explore" phase, it really boils down to doing the same 2-3 dungeons, fighting the same 10-12 enemy types, and running between similar looking towns.  The storyline was very dull this time around, and didn't really compel me to continue.  May pick it up again after modders have worked their magic, but setting it aside for now.  30 hours.
-  SWTOR (PC) - Held my interest far longer than any other MMO has, mainly due to the fantastic storytelling.  It simply got too grindy for my tastes, and I found myself distracted by other things.  92 hours.
-  Kingdoms of Amalur (360) - A decent game that got sidequested to death.  After 28 hours, I still hadn't got out of the first zone and was still coming across quests left and right.  Probably could have just advanced and beaten it, but my ADD brain couldn't handle leaving that many things undone.
-  Shinobido 2 (Vita) - A god-awful Tenchu clone.  Not a decent redeeming thing about it.  3 hours
-  Hot Shots Golf (Vita) - Fun, but nothing revolutionary.  Latter courses got ridiculously difficult.  10 hours.
-  Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita) - Looked fantastic, but I didn't like the gameplay at all.  Came across a couple spots where I couldn't figure out how to proceed and simply had no desire to continue due to the lame story and setting.  Probably 5 hours.
-  Super Stardust HD (Vita) - A great Asteroids-ish game that looked fantastic.  4 hours.
-  Wipeout 2048 (Vita) - Another case of one that looked great, but I wasn't crazy about the gameplay.  Found that my hand cramped terribly when I played it for more than 10 minutes as well.  2 hours.
-  Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - I really enjoyed Xenoblade, but it dragged out far too long.  Combine that with some frustrating game mechanics (i.e. can't track individual quests, finding NPC's is bothersome, baffling crafting system, etc.), and I simply wore out on it.  A very good effort though.  40 hours.
-  FF XIII-2 (360) - For some reason, this one just didn't click with me at all.  Only got about 5 hours in though...will likely give it another try later in the year.
-  Warlock:  Master of the Arcane (PC) - A fun fantasy take on Civ 5.  6 hours
-  Orcs Must Die (PC) - A decent enough take on tower defense...those simply don't hold my interest very long.  1 hour
-  Dungeon Defenders (PC) - See above.  1 hour.
-  Runespell Overture (PC) - Thought it's combination of poker and RPG could be the next Puzzle Quest.  Not so much...ended up to be pretty dull in practice. 1.5 hours.
-  HOMM VI (PC) - Scripted missions are teh suck.  Even moreso when they're in a "story mode" that doesn't flow at all.  Would be great with a random map generator.  Without one, not so much.  3 hours.
-  Dragon's Dogma (360 & PS3) - Hated this the first time, but really started enjoying it on PS3.  Got overly repetitious though, and the story was laughably bad.  Interested to see what they do with the sequel.  34 hours.
-  Lollipop Chainsaw (360) - I was really looking forward to this one.  It started out great, but once you got past the novelty of it, the game itself wasn't really all that good.  It wasn't absurd enough nor was the combat fun enough to appeal in the ridiculous way Bayonetta did.
- God of War:  Shadows of Olympus (Vita) - For some reason, the GoW games don't click with me on handhelds like they do on regular consoles.  I end up kinda bored with them.  About 3 hours.
-  Rainbow Moon (PS3) - Started out pretty strong, but the battles got incredibly tedious and repetitive after a while.  Too much grind without any real story or purpose to back it up.  12 hours.
-  Tales of Graces F (PS3) - Incredibly weak beginning, I had zero interest in the first 5 hours of the game while I was playing as a 10-year-old kid.  I heard it got better once the "fast forward" happened, but I was bored by then and moved on.  7 hours.
-  Rage (PC) - One of the most dull, boring, and generic shooters I've ever played.  1 hour
-  Book of Unwritten Tales (PC) - A very promising point-&-click adventure game.  Great graphics, interesting puzzles, clever writing...and a massive, game-stopping bug at the 6 hour mark.  

Completed on iPhone

FINISHED IN 2012
-  Baseball Superstars 2012 - Another solid entry in the BS series, finished a 10-year career as a batter.  Seems a bit more IAP-focused than previous installments though, which was a bit of a turn-off.
-  Luxor Evolved - An awesome take on the marble-match formula.  The retro-inspired graphics were very cool, as was the soundtrack.
-  Dungeon Village - I'm typically not that big on the Kairosoft formula, but this one just clicked for me.  Reminded me a lot of Majesty as a "hands off" RPG.  
-  Fairway Solitaire - Every bit as good as the PC version.  Maybe moreso, since there's no Joe's Gas N Golf roadblock level.
-  10000000 - An absolutely awesome mix of Chuzzle and Dungeon Raid with retro style.  Addictive as hell, although there wasn't much after the fact to keep interest.

Played and Discarded
-  Bumpy Road:  Gotta be honest, I don't get all the fuss over this one.  It's expensive (for an iPhone game) and the gameplay is average at best.  I saw it on nearly every "best of" list for last year, but thought it was rather 'meh'.
-  Monsters Ate My Condo:  Crazy-ass match 3 game that was a complete blast.
-  Triple Town:  Another unique match 3 that was highly, highly addictive.
-  Spelltower:  A Bookworm clone that I thought I'd like, but the minimalist graphics made it feel rather boring.
-  Ticket to Ride Pocket:  Awesome adaptation of the board game.  Poor AI and no MP kinda killed it's longevity, but I still go back for the occasional go.
-  Pirates! (iPad)
-  FF Tactics WOTL - Probably should finish this, since I got 40+ hours in, but I hit a wall and just don't feel much like pushing through for a second time.
-  Tower of Fortune - Fun mix of slot machine and RPG elements with a Gameboy aesthetic, but about the only way to progress towards the end is a ridiculous amount of IAP.
-  Avadon The Black Fortress - Great production and seemed like a good game...just couldn't get into it for some reason.  Never really grabbed me like I thought it would.
-  Velocirapture - Amusing in short bursts, but that's about it.
-  Magic the Gathering 2013 - My first crack at MtG.  Very fun and easy to get into for a noob.
-  Small World - Enjoy the board game, but wasn't crazy about this version, for some reason.
-  Ascension - Fun in small doses, never could wrap my head around the Mechina heroes
-  Dominion - Another foray into CCG's, probably my favorite of the bunch.
-  Montezuma 3 - A frantic match-3 that was fun for a while, but got way too hard.
-  Ninjatown Trees of Doom - Cutsey jumping through trees.  Fun distraction, but that's about it.
-  ORC: Vengance - Terribly disappointing hack-n-slash.  Uses a gesture-based system for movement and attacks which would trigger special attacks when simply trying to move around.  A d-pad would solve 90% of this game's problems.
-  Eyelord - A unique take on Zuma, projecting eyeballs with a heavy metal theme.
-  Punchquest - Jetpack Joyride meets Castlevania.  Crazy fun, but a bit repetitive.
-  Puzzle Craft - An awesome match-3 combined with a city builder.  Spent nearly 10 hours with it, only to have everything wiped due to the 'no string' bug.   icon_evil
-  Dungeon Story - Could be the next Dungeon Raid.  Match-3 meets RPG with a ton of customization options.  Gets awfully grindy though.
-  Epic Astro Story - I thought this one would be right up my alley after enjoying Dungeon Village so much, but it fell flat.  Couldn't get a handle on some of the mechanics in this version...need to go back to it someday.
-  The King - A crazy Peggle/Plinko/Kaboom hybrid where you drop barrels on invading knights, rogues, and such from the top of a tower.  Lots of fun, gets very hectic.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:06:49 AM by Gratch » Logged

“My next great decision is just lying in wait.
The action might turn out to be the world's most grievous mistake."
- Bad Religion, Past is Dead
Kagath

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 12:55:03 AM »

2011 Games 17 games finished in 2011. Lots of ongoing or stalled games though.

Finished:
01/06/12 - Batman AA - PS3
01/14/12 - Half-Life 2: Episode 1 - PC
01/16/12 - Half-Life 2: Episode 2 - PC
01/18/12 - Halo CE Anniversary - 360
01/22/12 - Halo CE Co-op - 360
01/24/12 - Halo: Reach Co-op - 360
02/09/12 - Bully: Scholarship Edition - 100% - 360
02/10/12 - Halo 2 Co-op - 360
02/13/12 - Halo: ODST Co-op - 360
02/18/12 - Halo 3 Co-op - 360
02/26/12 - Singularity - 360
03/18/12 - Mass Effect 2 - 360
04/30/12 - Dragon Quest 4 - NDS
06/02/12 - Red Dead Redemption - 360
06/05/12 - Battlefield 3 SP campaign - 360
06/16/12 - God of War: Ghost of Sparta - PSP
06/24/12 - Too Human - 360
08/15/12 - Too Human - 1000gs - 360
08/27/12 - X-Men Origins: Woverine - 1000gs - 360
09/23/12 - Shadow Complex - 360
09/26/12 - Black Mesa - PC
10/26/12 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (easy) - 360
11/01/12 - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (hard) - 360
11/18/12 - Darkwatch - Xbox via 360
11/26/12 - Spec Ops: The Line (easy) - 360
12/09/12 - Spec Ops: The Line (fubar) - 1000gs - 360
12/25/12 - Halo 4 (easy) - 360
12/26/12 - Assassin's Creed - 360

Playing:
Chronotrigger - DS
Crackdown - 360
Morrowind - PC - Hoping to get through the main quest and majority of this at least.
Stalled - STALKER: SoC - PC - Installed Complete 2011 and replaying this little bits at a time.
Stalled - ShadowRun - Genesis (via PSP) - Can't grab my Genesis out of storage so playing this again on the PSP. Still just as fun.

MP Gaming:
MW3 - 360
BF3 - 360
Halo Reach
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:58:57 AM by Kagath » Logged

Playing: ? 360 | ? | BF4 PC / XB1 | ? - WINGS *are* shit lately.
PSN/Live: MrStark77
disarm

my moral standing is lying down...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 01:23:22 AM »

My gaming accomplishments for 2011...13 games finished, which just happens to be the same number as 2010.  Interestingly, I haven't finished a game since November 13, but that's purely because the last six weeks of the year saw me totally sucked into Skyrim.  I'm excited to see what 2012 brings!

Finished

Mass Effect 3 - May 4
The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - July 16 - Completed Main Quest, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves' Guild, College of Winterhold, Eleven Daedric Quests, and reached level 50 over the course of 164 hours icon_cool
Darksiders II - October 29
Halo 4 - Heroic - November 22

In Progress

Rage
The Witcher
Rocksmith
Bioshock 2

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:35:33 PM by disarm » Logged

*Gamertag - disarm78*
Now Playing: Grand Theft Auto V
TiLT

Preaching to the choir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 12:11:17 PM »

Finished 28 games last year, which is slightly less than the year before. Most of them were pure quality however. Last year's post is here.

I'm sticking the Vita and PSP categories together since I'll be playing all my PSP games on the Vita anyway.

Games Finished in 2012

PC
  • Bastion
  • Civilization 5 - Listing it since I completed another full round.
  • Diablo 3
  • Dishonored
  • Far Cry 3
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Max Payne 3
  • Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  • The Walking Dead: Episode 1
  • Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Completed on Classic difficulty without alien health displays.

PS3
  • Assassin's Creed 3
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Journey

Vita / PSP
  • Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
  • Little Big Planet Vita
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss (3 times!)

3DS
  • Resident Evil Revelations

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:58:51 PM by TiLT » Logged
Enigma
Gaming Trend Reader

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 03:44:29 AM »

Ok, here we go.  I have a tremendous backlog thanks to steam and other digital deals.  Last year was pretty good for me.  Played Fallout NV a ton but didn't quite finish. Skyrim arrived and I've been lost in that.  Plan to go back to Fallout NV this year and finish up....

Finished:
Orcs Must Die & DLC  - fun game! [January]
Civ 5 (if it can ever be finished - numerous playthroughs of this)
Swords & Soldiers HD - casual game, pretty fun
Dead Island Single Player (fun game, if they had made it as a single player RPG it had potential to be epic)
Homefront -very short but fun
Dawn of Discovery Campaign (really fun but not the most intuitive to figure out)
Rage (pretty fun, B)
Skyrim (main campaign 100+ hours)
Borderlands 1 (went back and finished to prep for 2)
Orcs Must Die 2 & DLC
Diablo 3
Crusader Kings II (can never really finish but played through multiple dynasties)

Needs to finish Up:
Fallout NV
Deus Ex
Skyrim (finished main quest, played about 100 hours so far)
Xcom
Terraria
Jagged Alliance BIA
Crusader Kings 2

Put aside, not going back:
Dungeon Defenders (after Orcs must die, this was a let down)

Apple IOS games:
Quarrel Deluxe - endless daily fun here, can be challenging
Kingdom Rush (excellent game...waiting for sequel)
Space Miner (great game)
Tiny Tower (done with this)
Dragonvale (done with this)
10000000 - addicting
Puzzle Craft - ok
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 10:17:31 PM by Enigma » Logged

Now Playing:
PS3: Demon Souls
PC:   Diablo III, Saints Row 3, Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery)
Laner

Badassfully

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 02:03:54 PM »

Jan 2 - Fallout: New Vegas [360]

I really enjoy the Fallout universe, but I wasn't a fan of how FONV handled things once you hit the strip.  I enjoy choices in my games, but it became *so* non-linear that the abundance of choices became paralyzing.  

Jan 28 - Portal 2 [PC]

Feb 13 - Halo CE Anniversary [360]

Feb 27 - Mass Effect 2 [360]

"Critical pathed" a renegade playthrough.

Apr 2 - Mass Effect 3 [360]

May 29 - Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den [PC]

July 1 - Assassin's Creed II [PS3]

July 20 - The Walking Dead, Episode 1 [PC]

Dec 7 - Dishonored [360]

Just long enough to leave me satisfied, but eager for the sequel.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:53:46 AM by Laner » Logged
Caine

My cocaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 07:23:00 PM »

I really fell off the tracking bandwagon last year and my reported completions are not up to date.

so far this year, I have beaten:

PC
Rochard - waited for this on the Steam sale and then finished it in one playthrough.  it's not that it is that short, but it was that good.
The Witcher 2 - one of the best games of 2010.  great story, meaningful choices (2/3rds of the game change in meaningful ways based on a choice) and interesting characters that are not simply black and white in their actions.  and a combat system that is very rewarding.  

DS
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future -  imo, these are still fun as long as you don't play them back to back.

Playing

Saints Row 3 - almost finished, working on some side missions.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 07:13:49 PM by Caine » Logged

biggercup

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »

2009: Total 41 games
2010: Total 11 games
2011: Total 15 games

XBOX360: Gears of War 3  (1/1) great game!
PS3: Uncharted 3  (1/13)  !!!!
XBOX360: Saw (1/28) 1000 achievement !!
***3 games in January...not bad  icon_smile

PC: King's Bounty Legend  (2/20) hard game..but finished !

iPhone: Great Little War Game (3/24)

PC: King's Bounty Crossworlds / Armored Princess (4/1) looong game..
PS VITA: Uncharted: Golden Abyss (4/8) Great but not Grrrrreat!

XBOX360: Rayman Origins  (5/8)

PS VITA: RESISTANCE: BURNING SKIES (6/18)

XBOX360: Assassin's creed: Brotherhood (8/5)
XBOX360: Max Payne 3 (8/13)
XBOX360: Assassin's creed: Revelations (9/3)

PS VITA: Gravity Rush (9/16)

XBXO360: NINJA GAIDEN 3 (10/7)
XBOX360: Lollipop Chainsaw (10/14)

PS VIT: SILENT HILL: BOOK OF MEMORIES (11/13)

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:35:39 AM by biggercup » Logged
whiteboyskim
Senior Staff Writer

Hard partier

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 01:04:29 AM »

Completed:

Saint's Row The Third (Xbox 360)
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (PC)
Dead Space 2 (PC)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC)
Portal 2 (PC)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (PC)
Torchlight (PC)
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC)
Batman: Arkham City (PC)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Xbox 360)
Borderlands GOTY (PC)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)

—————
This space for rent.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 01:56:58 AM by whiteboyskim » Logged

Behold the glory of my new blog!
Filmmaking is vision plus faith plus balls, all 3 of which Hollywood knows little about.
Creepy_Smell

Load"*",8,1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 03:08:50 AM »

Bioshock 2 (PC) - so close to finishing it in 2011 frown
Deus Ex Human Revolution (PC)
Borderlands (PC)
Mass Effect 1 (PC)
Jericho (PC)
Dark Sector (PC)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy (PC)
Syndicate (PC)
Hard Reset + DLC (PC)
Darkness 2 (PC)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:35:27 AM by Creepy_Smell » Logged

Mithridates

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 03:32:32 AM »

Finished:
Skyrim

Playing:

Mass Effect 3
Fallout: New Vegas(going for all achievements)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:13:29 AM by Mithridates » Logged
Zarkon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 07:34:47 PM »

Games Finished
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect (PC) 3/17/12

Currently Playing
Mass Effect (PC), 2nd Playthrough (need to fix a few things, plus hit level 60)

Games I gave up on, but might play later
Mafia II (Fuck Chapter 14)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:55:30 AM by Zarkon » Logged
Teggy

Eat lightsaber, jerks!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 09:06:40 PM »

Finished
Enslaved (X360) 1/14
Torchlight (PC) 2/14
Mass Effect 3 (X360) 3/13
Rage (X360) 5/31
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) 6/3
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3) 6/21
Alan Wake (PC)
Alan Wake: The Signal (PC)
Alan Wake: The Writer (PC)
Alan Wake's American Nightmare (PC)
Analogue: A Hate Story (PC)
Batman: Arkham City (PC)
Borderlands 2 (PC)
Crysis (PC)
Crysis Warhead (PC)
Deadlight (PC)
Diablo III (PC)
Far Cry (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point (PC)
F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate (minus last chapter due to bug) (PC)
I Am Alive (PC)
Mark of the Ninja (PC)
Portal 2 (PC)
Spec Ops: The Line (PC)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 08:38:57 PM by Teggy » Logged

"Is there any chance your jolly Garchomp is female?" - Wonderpug
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 10:49:08 AM »

Games Finished
===========
Outland (PSN) - 38% Trophies
Dragon Quest V : Hand of The Heavenly Bride (DS) - 59 hours
Dungeon Siege III : Treasures of The Sun (PC)
Monster Tale (DS) - 14 hours
Fortix (PC) - 8 hours
Cooking Mama 2 : Dinner With Friends (DS)
Warhammer 40K : Kill Team (XBLA) - 200G
Raskulls (XBLA) - 125G
Shank (PC)
LEGO Batman (X360) - 77.4% complete, 810G
X-Men : Destiny (X360) - 695G
Diablo III (PC) - Witch Doctor, Normal - 31 hours, Monk, Normal - 24 hours
Professor Layton & The Diabolical Box (DS) - 27 hours
Jurassic Park : The Game (PSN) - 87% Trophies
Burnout Crash (PSN) - 211/270 stars, 42% Trophies
101-in-1 Megamix (PSP)
Rock Band Unplugged (PSP)
Costume Quest : Grubbins On Ice (PSN) - 100% Trophies
Ghostbusters : Sanctum of Slime (PC)
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (PS3) - 24 hours, 76% Trophies
God of War : Chains of Olympus HD (PS3) - 82% Trophies
Warhammer 40K : Space Marine (PS3) - 32% Trophies

Casual Games Finished - 31
Spoiler for Hiden:
Cradle of Egypt, Club Paradise, Samantha Swift & The Golden Touch, Ice Cream Craze : Tycoon Takeover, Slingo Mystery : Who's Gold, Delicious : Emily's True Love, Rescue Team, Solitaire Mystery : Stolen Power, Bilbo : The Four Corners of The World, Mystery Legends : The Phantom of The Opera, Behind The Reflection, Sally's Spa, Royal Envoy 2, Happy Chef, Fairway, Gardenscapes, Big City Adventure : London Story, Megaplex Madness : Summer Blockbuster, Grim Facade : Mystery of Venice, PJ Pride : Pet Detective, Jane's Zoo, The Agency of Anomalies : Mystic Hospital, Legends of Atlantis : Exodus, Halloween : Trick or Treat, Burger Bustle, Awakening : The Dreamless Castle, Zombie Smash, Slingo Supreme, Horatio's Travels, Haunted Legends : The Queen of Spades, Call of Atlantis HD
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:30:23 AM by EddieA » Logged

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2012, 04:43:07 AM »

1.  Goldeneye 007 (1/8/2012)
2.  Modern Warfare 3 (100% completion of Special Ops - 1/11/2012; single player campaign - 1/20/2012)
3.  Halo Anniversary Edition (1/27/2012)
4.  Uncharted 3 (2/10/2012)
5.  Battlefield 3 (2/12/2012)
6.  Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2/20/2012)
7.  James Bond 007: Blood Stone (3/3/2012)
8.  Resident Evil Raccoon City (4/2/2012)
9.  LEGO Harry Potter 2 (5/20/2012)
10.  Donkey Kong Country Returns (5/23/2012)
11.  Diablo 3 (Barbarian - Normal 6/8/2012; Barbarian - Nightmare 7/1/2012; Barbarian - Hell 7/22/2012; Barbarian - INFERNO 10/17/2012; Wizard - Normal 10/25/2012)
12.  Kirby's Return to Dreamland (7/23/2012)
13.  Bulletstorm (8/11/2012)
14.  Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (10/8/2012)
15.  Medal of Honor Warfighter (10/30/2012)
16.  Halo 4 (Normal - 11/10/2012; Legendary - 11/29/2012)
17.  Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (11/25/2012)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:53:00 AM by pr0ner » Logged

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
Azhag

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 01:26:47 PM »

XBOX 360:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Batman: Arkham City
Mass Effect 3
Rayman Origins
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Dead or Alive 5
Lollipop Chainsaw
Mass Effect 1&2 (replays)

PS3:
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

PC:
Indigo Prohecy (6/24/2012)
Borderlands 2
Orcs Must Die
Orcs Must Die 2
Witcher 2
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:27:28 PM by Azhag » Logged
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 04:31:33 PM »

In no particular order (BTW, "WIP" = "Work In Progress")

XBOX 360 : (0)
WIP - The Gunstringer
WIP - Rage
WIP - Halo: Combat Evolved (co-op w. my bro)
WIP - Gears of War 3
WIP - Forza 4
WIP - Dark Souls
WIP - Outland
WIP - From Dust
WIP - Half-Minute Hero
WIP - Bayonetta
WIP - Bloodrayne: Betrayal

PLAYSTATION 3 : (0)
WIP - God of War 2
WIP - God of War 3
WIP - Little Big Planet
WIP - Burnout - Paradise City

NINTENDO WII : (0)
WIP - LOZ: Skyward Sword

PC GAMES : (2)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - 1.15.2012
Force Unleashed - 1.28.2012

WIP - Dragon Age: Origins
WIP - TES5:Skyrim
WIP - Bioshock
WIP - Mass Effect 1
WIP - Orcs Must Die
WIP - From Dust

Windows Phone 7 (mango): (0)
WIP - Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
WIP - geoDefense
WIP - Kinectimals
WIP - MiniSquadron (modern-day Sopwith Camel)
WIP - Tentacles

___________________________________________________________________________________
All WIP are in various positions of completion. See my Steam backlog - the undertaking to see what I have outstanding. retard

[edit - added a few, just finished Force Unleashed.]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 04:10:05 PM by Purge » Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Doopri

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 11:42:05 PM »

what the heck, could be fun to see exactly how many of these i finish!
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 09:06:26 PM »

Completed:

Batman Arkham City (360)
Dungeon Hunter Alliance (Vita)
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Lego Indy 2 (PS3) FIRST PLATINUM TROPHY! smile
Assassins Creed Revelations (360)

Actively Playing:

Skyrim (PS3)