http://gamingtrend.com
October 23, 2014, 09:36:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Discussion: Madden NFL 2005  (Read 1286 times)
AgtFox
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile WWW
« on: June 11, 2004, 03:23:00 PM »

This may not see much talk, but I know I am looking forward to the addition of Live play finally.  I'm guessing there will be an ESPN league opening up, is anyone interested in a Madden league as well via Xbox?  Much like ESPN, I think the best route would be to make the amount of games/teams smaller so we aren't working with tons of schedules of people.

Anyway, anyone else excited about this game?

Xbox Live: AgtFox
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 04:37:52 PM »

For all you Madden fans out there (*crickets chirping*), there are some screenshots and videos up at the Madden 2005 Home Page.

BTW...am I the only forum member here that still likes Madden?

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 09:19:58 PM »

I don't mind Madden, but I prefer NCAA.  I have yet to be seduced by the glory that is ESPN/Sega Sports (outside of the Dreamcast).  I do, however, know people that treat the Madden series as if it is religion.  People that go to real tournaments and stuff.  Of course I don't play with them.  The last time I did I was beaten by over 100 points. :oops:

NCAA is more my cup o' tea and I am looking forward to the Live debut!  I am curious if EA will pull anything out for the PS2 like they did with the Madden CE.

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
AgtFox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 10:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "stiffler"
NCAA is more my cup o' tea and I am looking forward to the Live debut!  I am curious if EA will pull anything out for the PS2 like they did with the Madden CE.

That's more for the NCAA Football 2005 Discussion thread, but I would bet there won't be anything special for NCAA because we're just under a month away from release, nevermind the fact that there are no licenses for player names and stuff in the NCAA game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: