http://gamingtrend.com
September 02, 2014, 03:12:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forza Motorsports [realism]  (Read 1265 times)
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Gamertag: St0ckBroker

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2004, 09:35:34 PM »

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20040922/forza.htm

The Microsoft corporation, the race/lace "Forza for Xbox of 2004 end of year sale schedule Motorsport (フォルツァmotor sport)" on September 3rd executed the experience event, with the Tsukuba circuit. As for at this event, in the experience travelling meeting which the corporation yellow hat sponsors, installing the test playing stand "of Forza Motorsport", those which it releases to the general attendance person. From the fact that the GT car of racing team "Team YellowHat" of the Tsukuba circuit and the yellow hat which are the meeting place of the event is recorded in the game, it became the carrying where at this kind of combined event is held. In the test playing stand which is installed in the meeting place, just play with the Tsukuba circuit which becomes the meeting place is possible. Furthermore it became the event of the funny idea that with the actual circuit, riding together to the demonstration car, also experience travelling is done, can compare the actual scenery and the game picture.

:shock:  biggrin

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
happydog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 09:51:27 PM »

Quote from: "Eco-Logic"

The Microsoft corporation, the race/lace "Forza for Xbox of 2004 end of year sale schedule Motorsport (フォルツァmotor sport)" on September 3rd executed the experience event, with the Tsukuba circuit. As for at this event, in the experience travelling meeting which the corporation yellow hat sponsors, installing the test playing stand "of Forza Motorsport", those which it releases to the general attendance person. From the fact that the GT car of racing team "Team YellowHat" of the Tsukuba circuit and the yellow hat which are the meeting place of the event is recorded in the game, it became the carrying where at this kind of combined event is held. In the test playing stand which is installed in the meeting place, just play with the Tsukuba circuit which becomes the meeting place is possible. Furthermore it became the event of the funny idea that with the actual circuit, riding together to the demonstration car, also experience travelling is done, can compare the actual scenery and the game picture.

:?:  :?  :?:

Looks good though.

LiveTAG: happydog
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 09:53:23 PM »

Yea, I just copied and pasted that, I can't figure out wth it says though.

This signature is intentional, ie not a mistake.  If you thing Rick Perry should be forced to resign for this crap, you're part of the problem with our country.  Give me a freaking break.
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 09:53:55 PM »

It's translated from Japanese by the way.

Knightshade Dragon
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 10:12:01 PM »

YOWZA!!  That is awesome! Thanks for that Eco!

Ron Burke
EiC, Director of Gaming Trend
Gamertag:
Gaming Trend
PS3 Tag: GamingTrend
Devil

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 10:36:29 PM »

I'm thinking of a word...

XBox Gamertag: Devil13Devil
Wii Number: 0305 6568 6417 2609
PS3 Thing: Slived
Eco-Logic
Gaming Trend Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 02:12:57 AM »

Quote from: "Knightshade Dragon"
YOWZA!!  That is awesome! Thanks for that Eco!

No problem man smile!

Did you play it at E3?   I didn't get a chance to.  It seemed like everytime I walked over to it the Xbox girls were playing it.

stiffler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2004, 02:40:08 AM »

Quote from: "Eco-Logic"
Did you play it at E3?   I didn't get a chance to.  It seemed like everytime I walked over to it the Xbox girls were playing it.

How were the graphics on the Xbox girls?  I would have rather played them, but yeah, Forza is looking good!

Xbox Live Gamertag: cstiffler
pr0ner

Go Flames go!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 04:16:26 AM »

Quote from: "Devil"
I'm thinking of a word...

In?  Tongue

Mike

XBox Live Gamertag: Pr0ner
TheMissingLink