http://gamingtrend.com
September 18, 2014, 06:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [360]Forza Horizon  (Read 8786 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2012, 04:58:55 PM »

Just saw this over on the Forza Motorsport week in review column:

Quote
However, if you still havenít pre-ordered Forza Horizon yet, Iíve got a heck of a deal for you. The Microsoft Store is taking pre-orders for Forza Horizon and, if you pre-order the game, youíll also get a $10 coupon plus 1,600 MS Points Ė just enough for when the Rally Expansion Pack comes around. Handy, right? Check out the link for details.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Zinfan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1401



View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 20, 2012, 04:58:55 PM

Just saw this over on the Forza Motorsport week in review column:

Quote
However, if you still havenít pre-ordered Forza Horizon yet, Iíve got a heck of a deal for you. The Microsoft Store is taking pre-orders for Forza Horizon and, if you pre-order the game, youíll also get a $10 coupon plus 1,600 MS Points Ė just enough for when the Rally Expansion Pack comes around. Handy, right? Check out the link for details.


In with this deal, no release day delivery but I won't be able to get any time in until the weekend anyways.
Logged
Zinfan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1401



View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2012, 07:04:59 AM »

Quote from: Zinfan on October 20, 2012, 08:12:58 PM

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 20, 2012, 04:58:55 PM

Just saw this over on the Forza Motorsport week in review column:

Quote
However, if you still havenít pre-ordered Forza Horizon yet, Iíve got a heck of a deal for you. The Microsoft Store is taking pre-orders for Forza Horizon and, if you pre-order the game, youíll also get a $10 coupon plus 1,600 MS Points Ė just enough for when the Rally Expansion Pack comes around. Handy, right? Check out the link for details.


In with this deal, no release day delivery but I won't be able to get any time in until the weekend anyways.

Just checked my tracking and it is scheduled for tuesday delivery.  Nice to get it same as I would from amazon but with ms pts.  This is with the free standard shipping option.
Logged
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2012, 04:16:04 PM »

Just got home with my copy of the Limited Collector's Edition icon_biggrin. Ready to install... no, wait, have to do the dashboard update icon_confused.

Installing now, then it's entering the six XBL codes I got with the game. I think the fifth one gives me access to the national nuclear launch codes, but I might be mistaken.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2012, 04:46:48 PM »

My first in-game pic, uploaded to "My Forza" page, same as FM4:

Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2012, 05:26:51 PM »

And a night time picture... one question, where's my damn oldies radio station????  icon_mad



UPDATED with a couple new photos:


« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 06:47:49 PM by jztemple2 » Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2012, 07:18:24 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 23, 2012, 05:26:51 PM

And a night time picture... one question, where's my damn oldies radio station????  icon_mad

Xbox Button > Media Player > select PC > select Playlist.

Tongue
Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2012, 07:23:29 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 23, 2012, 07:18:24 PM

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 23, 2012, 05:26:51 PM

And a night time picture... one question, where's my damn oldies radio station????  icon_mad

Xbox Button > Media Player > select PC > select Playlist.

Tongue

Well, sure slywink. I should have thought of that Roll Eyes. Actually, my PC and my XBOX use the same speakers, so it's time to fire up Winamp.

I'm finding the in-game Pulse radio station isn't too bad.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »

I just posted this over at the FM.net forum to a thread about FM4 loyalty cars:

Quote
This is weird. I got my FM4 loyalty cars, eight of them, all well and good. Later on I went to Dak's garage after I had leveled up a wristband and when I went to change cars I was asked if I wanted to download my loyalty cars. Huh? I clicked OK and it downloaded the same eight cars, so I have duplicates of eight cars. I am tempted to sell off the duplicates and make some money, but if this is bug and selling them off is considered an exploit, I could get the banhammer laid up my head. So I'll wait.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2012, 03:53:35 AM »

So I've joined Purge's Club GT and checked out a car he uploaded... Sorry Purge icon_frown

Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2012, 04:58:17 AM »

Here's a handy table posted over at FM.net that contains a summary of current DLC and award options:

Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2012, 05:24:56 AM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 24, 2012, 03:53:35 AM

So I've joined Purge's Club GT and checked out a car he uploaded... Sorry Purge icon_frown

Sarright ... kinda did the same thing:

Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2012, 01:30:36 AM »

Johnny Law, on the watch at the Festival:

Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Zinfan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1401



View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2012, 03:18:04 AM »

Hated the start of the game, chase car view, auto trans, driving line on full, stupid music blaring....just wasn't feeling it but when I finally could change the options the game started to be fun.  I like the open world style and spent some time just driving around, not sold on the idea of the party hub thing yet.  The in cockpit views don't seem near as nice as Forza but they get the job done, only have driven two cars so far so maybe some cars are better.
Logged
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2012, 03:40:52 AM »

One thing I definitely HATE is the Skills Stunt in the PR Stunts at the Horizon Outposts. Trying to hoon around in a couple of minutes to make 15,000 or <gulp> 28,000 points is way beyond my abilities saywhat
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Harkonis
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 9776



View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2012, 06:48:00 AM »

Quote from: Zinfan on October 25, 2012, 03:18:04 AM

Hated the start of the game, chase car view, auto trans, driving line on full, stupid music blaring....just wasn't feeling it but when I finally could change the options the game started to be fun.  I like the open world style and spent some time just driving around, not sold on the idea of the party hub thing yet.  The in cockpit views don't seem near as nice as Forza but they get the job done, only have driven two cars so far so maybe some cars are better.

I still haven't figured out why every Forza game makes you play a race without being able to change any of the settings.  It's really stupid.
Logged
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2012, 01:09:18 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 25, 2012, 03:40:52 AM

One thing I definitely HATE is the Skills Stunt in the PR Stunts at the Horizon Outposts. Trying to hoon around in a couple of minutes to make 15,000 or <gulp> 28,000 points is way beyond my abilities saywhat

Yeah, I touched on that in my review. It's like the skills competition is stuck on hard with no adjustment.

I could have made the points with the RUF one by the waterfall if I had another 15 seconds, or if they'd stop penalizing you for recovery time. Just getting started takes time ....  let me tell you, pulling off a 16k move was an awesome achievement - too bad it _still_ didn't get me the points I needed. frown

Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8186


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2012, 02:17:55 PM »

Quote from: Zinfan on October 25, 2012, 03:18:04 AM

Hated the start of the game, chase car view

That's odd...it started with the inside the car view for me.
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2012, 02:28:51 PM »

It's likely based on your game preferences, or on Forza 4's last setting. Tongue
Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2012, 03:18:39 AM »

I'm not feeling the love for this game. Oh, there are some things I do like about it, but here is a partial list of annoyances:

- The Paint Shop has flouresant lighting which reflects off the car you are trying to paint or apply decals to. This is really annoying as you have to keep moving the damn camera to avoid the reflections. FM4 didn't do anything dumb like this.

- Speaking of the Paint Shop,  the layer menus are tilted, which looks all cool and edgy no doubt, but it obscures part of the damn car!

- The commercials on the radio stations, or I guess I mean the DJ commentary, is astoundingly lame. Ditto the comments by your "rivals" before each race.

- Just like in Project Gotham Racing, there's little motivation to get a number of cars of the same class unless there is some restriction for a race, like AWD or Japanese or pre-1970 or the like. Usually I find one with the best numbers and I use that to race, since there's no real reason to spend the time prepping more cars than necessary. This is because...

- ...You can't tune your cars. Now I have to say I am impressed that just like in FM4 you can select individual parts; however, since you can't tune it's rather hit or miss. Getting a racing gearbox is great, unless the gear ratios you are given aren't the ones you want.

- The map is just not big enough, and there is not enough road mileage. I've played eight and a quarter hours and I've covered 588 miles and with that I've unlocked all the major roads and almost all of the rest except for a few tiny connectors. And that mileage includes the miles I've run in races.

- Speaking of races, I've run about a third of them, according to the stats. There's just not a lot of variety. Oh sure, some are run in towns and some out in the countryside, some are at night and some during the day, some are circuits and some point to point. However, they just don't feel all that different as far as the racing goes. And part of that is due to...

- ...The lack of Forza physics. Yes, I know they claim that the game engine is from FM4, but I have put dozens and dozens of hours in FM4 and even went back today and tried it again, trying to use the same car in both games, and it's not the same. I race with the assists off and in FM4 you feel like you are balancing on a knife edge to make the perfect apex, shifting exactly at the right moment to use the torque of the engine, pushing the tires to the very limit of adhesion. In FH I feel like it doesn't matter because it's going to slip and slide and hey, I'm just going to carom off the guardrails anyway.

- And there is no damage, so there is no consequence to bad driving except to lose a little time. I can just hammer through a turn sideswiping opponents and clipping the terrain, because it's not like I'm in a real car.

- And I can't race against the AI of my choice at a track of my choice like I can in FM4. It's a great way to test out your car tuning... oh, wait, I can't tune my car!

I have other gripes, but that's enough for now. As I said, I don't hate the game, I'm just disappointed over so many aspects of it that could have been so much better. I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on the Season Pass and all the DLC, unless I read enough about the Rally Expansion coming in December to think it might be worth getting.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2012, 12:05:45 PM »

I started the game last night

first things i did

-Radio sound turned down
-DJ turned off


when i got my Yellow Wristband i was able to go to the garage and get a shitload of cars,i suppose this list is the same for most of you guys?,because i think its 'if you played Forza 4' kinda thing

-Camero SS Coupe 1969 Chevrolet
-Cooper S 2011 Mini
-DS3 Racing 2011 Citroen
-Corrado VR6 1995 Volkswagen(i think i started with this car)
-Mustang Boss 429 1970 Ford(I think this was from the Car vs Plane race)
-WRX STI 2011 Subaru
-Charger SRT8 2012 Dodge
-Challenger SRT8 392 2012 Dodge
-M3 2008 BMW
-XKR-S 2012 Jaguar
-GTS 2013 Viper(I think i got this for playing the FH demo)
-S5S Raptor 2010 Saleen


so did anybody else get all these cars?,i was quite surprised at them all

anyway,as soon as i got my Yellow Wristband i got into the S5S Raptor(it was an R2),and went screwing it around the map,and that is all i have been doing,it's much easier to rack up points driving that car because its quite mental,driving across a golf course is quite funny though

What is a 'Barn Find' by the way?,i have seen many Barns out there,but nothing happens,is it specific barns i need to find?
Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2012, 01:37:55 PM »

I got those cars as well because I have an FM4 save.

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 26, 2012, 12:05:45 PM

What is a 'Barn Find' by the way?,i have seen many Barns out there,but nothing happens,is it specific barns i need to find?

You will get notified when a barn find is unlocked, you have to reach certain levels to have each one appear. When they do they show up on your map as white circles; you drive around in that area there till you find a barn and then drive up to it. You have to get pretty close and on a certain side, so just circle it a bit.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2012, 01:52:37 PM »

Specifically, the barn / garage door will be open. I think I have 6 or 7 of the 9 finds, and I'm ranked at 114 in the SP game.
Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
The Grue
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 8186


You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »

Quote from: jztemple2 on October 26, 2012, 03:18:39 AM

I'm not feeling the love for this game. Oh, there are some things I do like about it, but here is a partial list of annoyances:

- The Paint Shop has flouresant lighting which reflects off the car you are trying to paint or apply decals to. This is really annoying as you have to keep moving the damn camera to avoid the reflections. FM4 didn't do anything dumb like this.

- Speaking of the Paint Shop,  the layer menus are tilted, which looks all cool and edgy no doubt, but it obscures part of the damn car!

- The commercials on the radio stations, or I guess I mean the DJ commentary, is astoundingly lame. Ditto the comments by your "rivals" before each race.

- Just like in Project Gotham Racing, there's little motivation to get a number of cars of the same class unless there is some restriction for a race, like AWD or Japanese or pre-1970 or the like. Usually I find one with the best numbers and I use that to race, since there's no real reason to spend the time prepping more cars than necessary. This is because...

- ...You can't tune your cars. Now I have to say I am impressed that just like in FM4 you can select individual parts; however, since you can't tune it's rather hit or miss. Getting a racing gearbox is great, unless the gear ratios you are given aren't the ones you want.

- The map is just not big enough, and there is not enough road mileage. I've played eight and a quarter hours and I've covered 588 miles and with that I've unlocked all the major roads and almost all of the rest except for a few tiny connectors. And that mileage includes the miles I've run in races.

- Speaking of races, I've run about a third of them, according to the stats. There's just not a lot of variety. Oh sure, some are run in towns and some out in the countryside, some are at night and some during the day, some are circuits and some point to point. However, they just don't feel all that different as far as the racing goes. And part of that is due to...

- ...The lack of Forza physics. Yes, I know they claim that the game engine is from FM4, but I have put dozens and dozens of hours in FM4 and even went back today and tried it again, trying to use the same car in both games, and it's not the same. I race with the assists off and in FM4 you feel like you are balancing on a knife edge to make the perfect apex, shifting exactly at the right moment to use the torque of the engine, pushing the tires to the very limit of adhesion. In FH I feel like it doesn't matter because it's going to slip and slide and hey, I'm just going to carom off the guardrails anyway.

- And there is no damage, so there is no consequence to bad driving except to lose a little time. I can just hammer through a turn sideswiping opponents and clipping the terrain, because it's not like I'm in a real car.

- And I can't race against the AI of my choice at a track of my choice like I can in FM4. It's a great way to test out your car tuning... oh, wait, I can't tune my car!

I have other gripes, but that's enough for now. As I said, I don't hate the game, I'm just disappointed over so many aspects of it that could have been so much better. I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on the Season Pass and all the DLC, unless I read enough about the Rally Expansion coming in December to think it might be worth getting.

I'm not sure why you were expecting Forza 5 here.  If it was Forza 5, they would have called it that.  This was always going to be a lighter experience that Forza 5 and appeal to less hardcore of a crowd.  Knowing how much you love more hardcore racing games, I think you should probably just stick to Forza 4 until Forza 5 comes out.

For me, I enjoy both.  I can use Horizon for open world more-arcadey (but not as bad as other arcade racers) fun and F4 for more of a sim.
Logged

XBox Live ID: The Grue
Playstation Network Name: TheGrue
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2012, 04:22:45 PM »

Quote from: The Grue on October 26, 2012, 03:54:20 PM


I'm not sure why you were expecting Forza 5 here.  If it was Forza 5, they would have called it that.  This was always going to be a lighter experience that Forza 5 and appeal to less hardcore of a crowd.  Knowing how much you love more hardcore racing games, I think you should probably just stick to Forza 4 until Forza 5 comes out.

For me, I enjoy both.  I can use Horizon for open world more-arcadey (but not as bad as other arcade racers) fun and F4 for more of a sim.

Especially after the demo I knew I wasn't expecting FM5 nod, but since FM5 is a year away and it seems that there won't be any more new content for FM4 I was giving FH a try.

There were a number of items in my list, like the poor paint shop presentation and the annoying voice acting, that could have been better even in this more arcade-like Forza game. This is an average arcade racer; I was just hoping for more from the Forza franchise.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2012, 04:24:49 PM »

Playground Games != Turn10 ... I didn't have the same expectations that you did, it seems.

I'm still having fun with it.
Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »

Quote from: Purge on October 26, 2012, 04:24:49 PM

Playground Games != Turn10 ... I didn't have the same expectations that you did, it seems.

I'm still having fun with it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm having fun with it as well. It's just that if you are going to label the game as "Forza" something, whether it's by Turn 10 or Playground, to me it comes with a certain set of expectations of realism and thoroughness. And no hokey voice acting slywink
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »

You think the voice acting is hokey?

Stay clear of Dynasty Warriors, my friend.
Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11059


I said good day, sir!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »

Yeah, the voice acting is not super great.  The whole UI, color scheme, festival theme, "culture", crap music and everything really reminds me of Dirt 2.  That was my least favorite part of Dirt 2, so I'm not exactly happy to see it make a return here.  I don't buy driving games to get force fed some Euro-twerp's idea of "culture".  Tongue

Other than that, though, I'm really enjoying the game more than I expected.  I always try to like new Forza games, but the whole experience has a sterile feeling that ends up boring me after a little while.  I can't explain it better than that, but this one seems to have overcome that sterile feeling. 

Being able to just cruise around in the open world is a big help, since it's so much fun to just drive and not worry about being perfect on a race line all the time.  Plus, I prefer more point-to-point races rather than just circuit tracks.
Logged

Sandwiches do fix everything.
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2012, 11:09:46 PM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on October 26, 2012, 10:01:14 PM

Plus, I prefer more point-to-point races rather than just circuit tracks.

Yes, these are very good. I'm hoping that the later races might be longer, like the ones later on in Test Drive Unlimited and TDU2.
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2012, 12:52:48 AM »

Game time-5hrs 25 Minutes
Number of Victories-5
Number of Podiums-4
Number of Races-5
Popularity Level-137th
Barns Discovered-5/9
Roads discovered-216/216
Discount Signs Smashed-100/100

Gonna start racing now Tongue

Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
jztemple2
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 2093



View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2012, 01:01:00 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 27, 2012, 12:52:48 AM

Gonna start racing now Tongue

So you were taking this approach to the game? Except of course for running over the signs?
Logged

True, but when the snarky comment is served on a platter, you don't wait for the napkin. - Bullwinkle
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 11059


I said good day, sir!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2012, 01:02:35 AM »

Haha, I spend way too much time just driving around trying to discover roads and smash discount signs as well.  smile
Logged

Sandwiches do fix everything.
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2012, 01:08:50 AM »

Ha,I'll have to stick Drive on my to watch list now

Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 15572


Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.


View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2012, 01:14:05 AM »

Quote from: EngineNo9 on October 27, 2012, 01:02:35 AM

Haha, I spend way too much time just driving around trying to discover roads and smash discount signs as well.  smile

Well, once I saw they were knocking off 1% with each sign and there were 100 of them, it kind of became a quest.

BTW, that guy has spent his budget on one of the worst advertising teams I have ever seen.  Who the hell is putting signs behind barns and on a lot of out of the way roads?  And then offer a massive discount to anyone who removes said advertising?  I'll be happy to fleece him.
Logged

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
metallicorphan
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 16378



View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2012, 01:33:40 AM »

The achievement you get for it says 'never pay for an upgrade again'...had to laugh,as i hadn't paid for one anyway


Oh,and while i have been playing this,i have decided i want a Cannonball Run game icon_biggrin
Logged

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2012, 02:48:28 AM »

Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Purge
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 18537



View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2012, 02:50:45 AM »

Hint - I don't clear the porch... Tongue
Logged

"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2012, 02:54:50 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 27, 2012, 12:52:48 AM

Game time-5hrs 25 Minutes
Number of Victories-5
Number of Podiums-4
Number of Races-5
Popularity Level-137th
Barns Discovered-5/9
Roads discovered-216/216
Discount Signs Smashed-100/100

Gonna start racing now Tongue



you better find those last barns.
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
CeeKay
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 71766


La-bibbida-bibba-dum! La-bibbida-bibba-do!


View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2012, 02:55:21 AM »

Quote from: metallicorphan on October 27, 2012, 01:33:40 AM

Oh,and while i have been playing this,i have decided i want a Cannonball Run game icon_biggrin

wasn't that Need for Speed the Run? Tongue
Logged

Because I can,
also because I don't care what you want.
XBL: OriginalCeeKay
Wii U: CeeKay
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.176 seconds with 103 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.043s, 2q)