2014 is here
, a strange year in which I played one game exclusively for 9 months. A first for me.FINISHED IN 2014
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - PS4 - A
(Jan 17). D3 is apparently just going to be an annual entry on this list, as this is now the 6th time I've beaten it. Barbarian up to 70, starting on Adventure and rift modes now. This version proves that console really is the best way to play D3.
- Bayonetta 2 - Wii U - A+
(Feb 8 ). I didn't think there was any way they could top the first Bayonetta, but somehow they did. An absolute joy to play from start to finish. 8 hours.
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U - A
(Feb 10). A major gaming breakthrough, as this is the first Mario game I've ever completed. Far more fun than I expected, and Little B 5.11 loved watching me play as well. 10 hours (?)
- Jazzpunk - PC - Potato
(Feb 28). Since I have no idea what the hell I just played, I'll just go ahead and rate it accordingly. Bizarre, nonsensical, hilarious, and insane. 2 hours.Currently Playing
- Lords of the Fallen (PC)
- Wolfenstein The New Order (PC)
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PC)
- Shadow Warrior (PC)
- Transistor (PC)Played and Gave Up On
- Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PC). A "classic" JRPG that is decent, but not interesting enough to really hold my attention when the next shiny comes along. 11 hours.
- Resogun (PS4). Stuck on one of the last levels and can't finish. Game gives me a headache as well. 2 hours.