Let's all happily put 2016 in the rearview and get 2017 started. I played everything under the sun in 2016
, but actually finished very few games. We'll see if this year fares any better. FINISHED IN 2017
- Final Fantasy XIV. This one will likely just be ongoing for the next couple years. Get to the end of the story, grind for gear, wait for next patch/expansion. Rinse, repeat. (all the hours)
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: I technically "beat" this last year, but have gone back through and beaten the "Ultimate Score" for every song and unlocked every character. Now it's finished.
(60 hours) Currently Playing
- Banner Saga 2 (iOS)
- Uncharted 4 (PS4)
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (3DS)Played and Gave Up On
- Dragon Quest VIII (3DS). Turns out my tolerance for old-school, grindy JRPG's is very low these days. Got about 15 hours in before getting bored.
- Neverwinter (PS4). While it's the best console MMO not named FF XIV, the end-game grind just isn't very fun in this one, and there's absolutely zero sense of community.
- Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4). Got about 50 hours in before wandering off to other things.