Let the new year begin! 2015 is here
, a year with lots of good games, but nothing that really stood out as great.FINISHED IN 2016
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Hutt Cartel, Shadows of Revan, Knights of the Fallen Empire Xpacs) - PC (Jan 6) - C- for Hutt, B+ for Revan, A for KotFE
. A very good set of expansions overall. Took the story in some interesting directions, with a heavy focus on story instead of MMO'ing. Hutt was pretty bland, but the other two were fantastic. 33 hours (on top of the 55 spent in the class story).Currently Playing
- Rebel Galaxy
- Stella Glow
- Final Fantasy Explorers
- Guild Wars 2
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning ReturnsPlayed and Gave Up On
- Divinity Original Sin (PS4): I tried. I really did try. Started it twice on PC and once on PS4, and simply came away frustrated every time. Something about this game simply just doesn't click with me at all.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU): I'm torn on this one. One one hand, the exploration elements were absolutely fantastic...probably the best I've ever experienced in a game. On the other hand, it was willfully obtuse, the story was dull, and the lack of explanation for, well, anything eventually drove me away. 41 hours.
- Undertale (PC): Got all the way up to the final boss, but there's no way my shabby twitch reflexes could get past him. I'm bummed, as I was really hoping to finish this one. 7 hours