http://gamingtrend.com
December 20, 2014, 12:17:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Football Manager 2013  (Read 388 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1543



View Profile
« on: March 08, 2013, 12:54:11 AM »

Anyone playing this latest iteration? How does it feel compared to 2012? It's on sale on Steam right now for 50% off ($20) and if there was enough interest I figured we might be able to get a league going using the new multiplayer features (where you can just play games using teams, not having to do the entire game with transfers etc). Any other addicts out there?
Logged
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5310


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 12:01:48 PM »

Quote from: Crux on March 08, 2013, 12:54:11 AM

Anyone playing this latest iteration? How does it feel compared to 2012? It's on sale on Steam right now for 50% off ($20) and if there was enough interest I figured we might be able to get a league going using the new multiplayer features (where you can just play games using teams, not having to do the entire game with transfers etc). Any other addicts out there?

Currently, the manager of the Tottenham Hotspurs and lying 4th on the table.   It's worth the price of the upgrade especially at that price point.  Haviing a staff that can manage other areas of your team is huge.  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 01:37:28 PM by Soulchilde » Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1543



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 12:30:36 PM »

Cool. Would you be interested in an online league at all?
Logged
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5310


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 01:36:50 PM »

depends... my gaming time has been really limited lately.   If we can sim a great deal I would be interested.   Guess I could get a good AssMan to run matches
Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1543



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 02:26:39 PM »

I am thinking more we just use the ability to play a match through steam. What's your steam name?
Logged
Clanwolfer
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1422


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 02:30:58 PM »

Would the interface for this work well with touch/pen only? I have the Surface Pro and it strikes me as a game that could easily enough be played in tablet mode, and I can't possibly have enough of those.
Logged

Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5310


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 02:32:19 PM »

Quote from: Crux on March 08, 2013, 02:26:39 PM

I am thinking more we just use the ability to play a match through steam. What's your steam name?

soulchilde
Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Soulchilde
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 5310


You and I have unfinished business


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 02:33:06 PM »

Quote from: Clanwolfer on March 08, 2013, 02:30:58 PM

Would the interface for this work well with touch/pen only? I have the Surface Pro and it strikes me as a game that could easily enough be played in tablet mode, and I can't possibly have enough of those.

I haven't tried it on my Iconia W700 yet..   guess I should load it up
Logged

Quote from: Devil on January 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM

NiM$
Crux
Gaming Trend Staff
Gaming Trend Senior Member

Offline Offline

Posts: 1543



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »

Quote from: Soulchilde on March 08, 2013, 02:32:19 PM

Quote from: Crux on March 08, 2013, 02:26:39 PM

I am thinking more we just use the ability to play a match through steam. What's your steam name?

soulchilde

Sent you a friend request. We can try out some of the multiplayer options and see what works.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.082 seconds with 40 queries. (Pretty URLs adds 0.015s, 2q)