http://gamingtrend.com
October 30, 2014, 06:14:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage [360]  (Read 2435 times)
Simon
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

I've played some more and really quite like it, definitely a bit more challenging than Burnout but you get 3 long laps with which to plan how to get ahead. I really like that aspect about it, choosing whether to tear the track up, smash into a car, or just try to win. When I started I was placing around 5th but now I'm hitting first and second place in the races. I'm having a lot more trouble with the stunts but more practice should help with that.
EngineNo9
Gaming Trend Senior Member

I said good day, sir!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2007, 03:27:45 AM »

I finally found a copy this morning and played for an hour or so.  So far it's very much like FlatOut 2 upgraded.  Better graphics, more cars, more destructibles, new modes...these are good things. 

The one thing that kinda sucks is that it appears they took out the test drive track from the career (now Flatout) mode.  Because of the big differences in performance and handling between the different RWD, FWD and 4WD cars, I really liked the ability to try out each new set of cars before choosing the one I wanted to buy. 

Sandwiches do fix everything.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: