http://gamingtrend.com
October 24, 2014, 07:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Nintendo Direct of 2014  (Read 239 times)
farley2k
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2014, 01:51:24 PM »

Watch it here.

Lots of news but I am terrible at linking to each bit so watch it if you are intreested

Personally I was looking for more info about "X" but really didn't get much.  Video of "X" gameplay.  Looks great but considering Xenoblade Chronicles came out in 2010 in Japan but didn't hit the US until 2012 I am not expecting a US release date for "X" this year.  If they would have showed an English version I would feel differently but it feels like a title that will be release in Japan first then translated rather than a game in development in both languages at the same time.

I was happy to see a bit more about Mario Golf World Tour.  I loved the first one so I have high hopes. 

Other than those two I really didn't see much to get excited about. 

Lordnine

Lord of the Rutabagas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »

A lot of people were pretty excited about the new Bayonetta 2 trailer.
EddieA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 09:49:48 AM »

I"d love to see a return to the GBA-style Mario Golf games, but I'm glad World Tour seems to have more to it than the bare-bones Mario Tennis for 3DS.  X looks great, but I wish they'd have had more to show.  I'm also looking forward to NES Remix 2, as I'm really enjoying the first one.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Bullwinkle
Gaming Trend Staff

Watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 08:22:08 PM »

Quote from: EddieA on February 15, 2014, 09:49:48 AM

I"d love to see a return to the GBA-style Mario Golf games, but I'm glad World Tour seems to have more to it than the bare-bones Mario Tennis for 3DS.  X looks great, but I wish they'd have had more to show.  I'm also looking forward to NES Remix 2, as I'm really enjoying the first one.

I never understood why the console versions of Mario Golf had significantly less to do than the handheld ones.  Those were so much more interesting with their RPG stories.

That's like blaming owls because I suck at making analogies.
Destructor
Special Project Group

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►B A Start

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 05:39:27 AM »

Why the heck isn't NES Remix on the 3DS?

Why the heck can't we buy GBA games on the 3DS (through the eShop)?

Heck - why can't we buy DS games on the 3DS (through the eShop)?

Is Nintendo going to announce anything that would get me to find some reason to get a WiiU? And to increase sales overall (the PS4 is going to overtake the WiiU worldwide sales in a month or two tops at this rate)?

I can sorta get the GBA-3DS stuff not existing (as the GBA would have to be emulated). But the DS? That's fully right in the device.

"All opinions posted are my own, and not those of my employers, who are appalled."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: