http://gamingtrend.com
December 19, 2014, 02:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First 10 minutes of Lost Planet  (Read 879 times)
Jimmy the Fish
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2006, 04:56:30 AM »

Xboxyde has streaming vids of the first 10 minutes of Lost Planet. Look about halfway down the page.

All I can say is WOW. It looks pretty awesome. Decent voice acting and really sweet graphics. I'm definitely getting this game.

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3908_en.html
mikeg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 02:24:50 PM »

Looks fun.  Can't wait.  Already preordered.

I am Xboxalot on Live.
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 02:36:09 PM »

Quote from: Jimmy the Fish on December 24, 2006, 04:56:30 AM

Xboxyde has streaming vids of the first 10 minutes of Lost Planet. Look about halfway down the page.

All I can say is WOW. It looks pretty awesome. Decent voice acting and really sweet graphics. I'm definitely getting this game.

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3908_en.html

Looks pretty good. I am torn between getting this now or waiting for the PS3 version that has been hinted at. I may just wait and see what shakes out.

Compounding this issue, Jun Takeuchi a producer from Capcom has said that Lost Planet may very well make its way to the PlayStation 3.

"We will try to keep it as a 360 exclusive...But, from the company's point of view, when you think about the business, in the future it's something we might have to do," Takeuchi said.

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
metallicorphan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 05:20:33 PM »

i cant wait for this,i loved both demos of the marketplace

when is it due for you guys?..here in the UK it is due 12th january...if you pre-order the special metal box edition,you get a lost planet faceplate

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11303&mid=329937

Manchester United Premier League Champions 2013!!

Xbox LIVE:Metallicorphan
Wii:8565 1513 0206 1960
PSN:Metallicorphan
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 06:06:43 PM »

I love, LOVE the multiplayer demo - if you haven't tried it, give it a shot!

TheMissingLink on PSN
Windows95
Gaming Trend Reader

Uses only Genuine Microsoft Software!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 03:08:59 AM »

Quote from: Hetz
Looks pretty good. I am torn between getting this now or waiting for the PS3 version that has been hinted at. I may just wait and see what shakes out.

This from the guy who bought the import of Motorstorm?  Hetz, you buy everything.  Just buy it for the 360 and jump ship when the PS3 version hits stores.  icon_biggrin

16-bit and loving it!
Hetz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 03:27:52 AM »

Quote from: Windows95 on December 25, 2006, 03:08:59 AM

Quote from: Hetz

This from the guy who bought the import of Motorstorm?  Hetz, you buy everything.  Just buy it for the 360 and jump ship when the PS3 version hits stores.  icon_biggrin

Honestly though I have a ton of 360 games to still play through. The PS3 has pretty slim pickings right now and Motorstorm is head and shoulders above most of the other games. Lost Planet looks cool, but it's not amazing compared to Gears of War and whatnot.

I think I'll just wait for the PS3 version, which will hopefully be in 1080p or have some extra levels or something.  icon_smile

XBox Live: Hetz OO
PSN: Hetz76
Steam: hetz_gg
ATB

Thanks for everything, Ryan. 1979-2013

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »

So I finally tapped into the SP demo. Intriguing but not outright OMG!  How do you zoom the sniper rifle? is it just the regular zoom button?  Kinda lame if so. Or is there more zoom with the rifle than with the others?

Haven't tried the MP yet.
TheMissingLink

TML, for short.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 12:39:22 AM »

There's more zoom.  I think the MP is different from the SP in terms of controls, but try pushing up on the d-pad.

<3 the MP demo.  8v8 is a freakin' warzone.  Explosions EVERYWHERE.  I was gunning after two members of the red team and threw a grenade because they had taken cover behind a wall and BOOM the wall SHATTERS with the explosion and I just unload everything I've got into them.  It was one of those "gaming moments."

TheMissingLink on PSN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: