Need I say "spoilers"?
What a piece of crap ending.
1. The Ebon Hawk was dented and very clearly damaged in the cutscenes on Malachor V, but suddenly all the dents were gone and it could save me? I felt like I was watching a bad Dukes of Hazzard episode where they do a jump, the General Lee is damaged, and then in the next scene the car is fine! hate
That may seem like nit picking to some but it totally ruins the supspension of disbelief!
2. What the heck was the thing with the remote? It is just living on Malachor V for the rest of time with Go-To? What was is suposed to do? Bao-Dur never mentioned anything about his rigging the stuff, so why even have it?
3. I never actually choose a path! Keira says I can choose to follow Revan, wait on Malachor V, or become an exile again....I never picked any of those. I simply asked to see the future....and then suddenly my conversation options were gone and I could only let her die which brought up the stupid move mentioned in point 1.
games where you work as a team for hours and hours and then have to take on the final boss alone. Why did I bother leveling up Atton, Bao-Dur, HK-47, T3-M4, etc.? They served no purpose in the end.
I know this is some crappy RPG tradition, but it is stupid. Random battles used to be an RPG tradtion as well and people are pretty sick of that. I am sick of working to get the best armor, skills, weapons, etc. for a ton of people and then have none of it matter!!
5. The stupid wrap-up of Attris on Telos! She was evil, but not really, but she loved me, but she hated me.....
6. But on that subject....I didn't kill her because I was Ms. Light Side. So it made no sense when I told the evil, killer, thingy, guy that there was no Jedi on the planet. There were! Atris was still on Telos!
7. What was up with finally killing Kreia anyway? We had this "bond" that I was asking about the whole freaking game. Where did that go? I killed her but I lived? Makes no sense.
8. What was up with Mira? I didn't have her kill the Wookie, she ran off....but then we never saw here again? Since the Ebon Hawk left and we never saw her get back on is she trapped on the planet forever?
I think what bugs me the most was that the game as really quite good until the final planet. There is just seemed like everything fell apart. The level was stupid, losing your companions was stupid, the remote was stupid, the bit the Mira, the final conversation which doesn't resolve anything, etc.
If they would have wrapped up well, or even half way decently I would put it as one of my favorite RPGs ever, but they really blew it at the end.
what do others who have finished thing?