http://gamingtrend.com
November 26, 2014, 06:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pro Pinball Kickstarter - Free table + $2 offer  (Read 337 times)
EddieA
Gaming Trend Senior Member

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:48:39 PM »

The creators of the Pro Pinball series are doing a Kickstarter to fund a new Pro Pinball and a remastering of the old tables.  If you visit the website, you can download the Big Race USA table for free, and if you pledge $2, you get the Timeshock! and Fantastic Journey tables if they meet their goal.

"Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?  To get to the same side."  - The Big Bang Theory
Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:31:32 AM »

I love virtual pinball but for some reason missed out on these tables. Played them more recently and couldn't get in to them.

However since they have Pat Lawlor designing the new table I'm in. Will probably go in $15 or $25.
Misguided
Gaming Trend Staff

Semi-acquatic egg-laying mammal of action

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:08:14 PM »

Quote from: Crawley on September 12, 2012, 03:31:32 AM

I love virtual pinball but for some reason missed out on these tables. Played them more recently and couldn't get in to them.

Any particular reason? I'm curious because in my opinion these are the best digital pinball sims ever made (including Zen Studios titles and Pinball Arcade...I haven't touched pinmame in years, so can't comment there.).

I downloaded BRUSA yesterday and it runs ok in Windows 7. There is some slowdown, unfortunately, especially in multiball. Remastering BRUSA and Timeshock! alone are worth that to me. I hope that anyone remotely interested in pinball will try it out and see the potential of a new version. Surely there are a couple of hundred thousand pinheads out there that would chip in two bucks for the classic tables.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 07:12:19 PM by Misguided » Logged

Ruining language with my terrible words.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: